PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahahaha!!!

NotLettingItGo
10-13-2011, 01:54 PM
For years I've wanted one of the scamming bastards who phone people up and tell them their computer is infected with some crap or other to phone me... and one of them just did... he won't be doing that to any other poor sod :devil:

Startear
10-13-2011, 03:06 PM
he obviously got what he deserved :cool:

megabyteme
10-13-2011, 04:25 PM
For years I've wanted one of the scamming bastards who phone people up and tell them their computer is infected with some crap or other to phone me... and one of them just did... he won't be doing that to any other poor sod :devil:

So you are saying you got him "so good" that he quit his job as a phone scammer? Do you think you are the only one who has ever berated them for being a scammer? I'm guessing about 4 seconds after disconnecting from you, he called the next number on his sheet. That 4 seconds must have been nerve-wracking, though... :fear:

NotLettingItGo
10-13-2011, 04:58 PM
I never berated him at all.

megabyteme
10-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Care to "enlighten" us on how you caused him to end his scamming ways? It is your thread, after all... :mellow:

NotLettingItGo
10-13-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm sure you have a very capable imagination... I'll have to take the Fifth on that officer.

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 07:32 PM
You sent him pictures of one of his kids that you acquired through a pedophilia filesharing ring?

megabyteme
10-13-2011, 09:24 PM
You didn't tell him about the woman who trampled your heart, did you? :O

Oh wait, Macky already covered that with his post... :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
10-13-2011, 10:22 PM
You sent him pictures of one of his kids that you acquired through a pedophilia filesharing ring?

He doesn't have a computer to view them on... so that would be pointless.

chalice
10-13-2011, 10:30 PM

You truly are a sad bastard, mate.

You're one double hard motherfucker, aren't you. I especially love the devil deepthroaticon.

You scare me. Wooooooo.

NotLettingItGo
10-13-2011, 11:14 PM

Yep :yup: But that's OK cause I'm still not you.

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 11:22 PM

Has that been truly settled though?

chalice
10-13-2011, 11:30 PM

Is that the kinda mongoose severity you dished out to that poor scammer 'bloke'? He must be hanging over an underpass as we speak.

It wasn't a scammer, was it? No, it was your mum, wasn't it. She wanted that money back, didn't she. You needed to get it out, didn't you.

She wants to forgive you, mate. Let her out.

NotLettingItGo
10-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Is that the kinda mongoose severity you dished out to that poor scammer 'bloke'? He must be hanging over an underpass as we speak.

It wasn't a scammer, was it? No, it was your mum, wasn't it. She wanted that money back, didn't she. You needed to get it out, didn't you.

She wants to forgive you, mate. Let her out.

I was very gentle and nice to David... he was a nice kinda helpful guy who just wanted to help me with all the trojans which had infected my computer... they were transmitting rubbish all over the internet apparently... no doubt it was affecting your ability to get to FST... but me and nice kind, and helpful David sorted it out for you.

So do you often keep women locked up against their will? ... Cause thats where it sounds like your "Let her out" advice is coming from... the voice of experience?

chalice
10-13-2011, 11:46 PM
You don't get many phone calls, do you.

NotLettingItGo
Has that been truly settled though?

Well... I must admit... for a moment or two this afternoon I did wonder if it might not be... immediately after David told me about how my computer was transmitting rubbish all over the internet...

mjmacky
So do you often keep women locked up against their will? ... Cause thats where it sounds like your "Let her out" advice is coming from... the voice of experience?

The takes one to know one schtick again? Take another breather.

NotLettingItGo
10-13-2011, 11:47 PM
You don't get many phone calls, do you.

Stop grooming me you fucking pervert.

megabyteme
10-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Well... I must admit... for a moment or two this afternoon I did wonder if it might not be... immediately after David told me about how my computer was transmitting rubbish all over the internet...

He has apparently read some of your posts....:sick:

NotLettingItGo
10-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Was that a bad day MBM? Or did you deliberately miss what I did there?

megabyteme
10-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Was that a bad day MBM? Or did you deliberately miss what I did there?

There you go again...wanting to express one thing, yet saying another.