PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a free non-disposable email?

Frankthetank1
10-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Anyone know of a free non-disposable email? I am trying to signup for this site and it keeps saying registration failed because i am using a disposable email.
This e-mail provider is not available for the following reason: disposable email

mjmacky
10-14-2011, 10:04 PM
That would be like, gmail, yahoo, aol, hotmail... etc.
Are you looking for limited signup hassle?

Startear
10-14-2011, 10:07 PM
Perhaps you could try with gmail? Or one of those web mails where you choose what will be the name of provider?

Artemis
10-14-2011, 11:37 PM
There are two that I know of that are webmail based providers that are not recognized as disposable mail providers: mail.com & inbox.com

Frankthetank1
10-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Thank you mail.com worked.

There are two that I know of that are webmail based providers that are not recognized as disposable mail providers: mail.com & inbox.com

anon
10-15-2011, 03:30 AM
Mail.com will delete all your messages after a period of inactivity (in case you care).

Justsomeguy
10-15-2011, 09:03 AM
doubt he cares :)

mjmacky
10-15-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm sensing a confusion of terms here. Examples of disposable email are Mailinator and fakeinbox, services you use temporarily to register for something but never have it coming back to you as spam. Any email service NOT in that category encompasses all of the other services we're familiar with.

I'm pointing my finger at you Artemis. Actually you might already know the difference as you used the term 'recognized', but I'd be surprised to hear that Gmail is considered a disposable mail provider.

Artemis
10-15-2011, 09:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Mn0Bs.jpg

Right back at ya.

mjmacky
10-15-2011, 09:47 AM
My vision can be poorly, but I feel like I'm seeing a ring finger. Are you asking for an engagement?

Artemis
10-15-2011, 09:51 AM
My vision can be poorly, but I feel like I'm seeing a ring finger.......

Spending too much time at your masturbation station ?

mjmacky
10-15-2011, 10:18 AM
My vision can be poorly, but I feel like I'm seeing a ring finger.......

Spending too much time at your masturbation station ?

That would actually be the consequence of not spending enough time @ tMS

JPaul
10-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Anyone know of a free non-disposable email? I am trying to signup for this site and it keeps saying registration failed because i am using a disposable email.
This e-mail provider is not available for the following reason: disposable email

You're already signed up for this site, fud.

Artemis
10-15-2011, 08:15 PM
My vision can be poorly, but I feel like I'm seeing a ring finger. Are you asking for an engagement?

If you stop fapping for awhile and look closely at the picture, just to the right of the extended digit you will see two knuckles for two curled over fingers. Now I'm no osteoanthropologist, but to me, that means the extended finger must be the index finger (in this case in your general direction ).
I can wait while you go and get a magnifying glass if you wish ?

mjmacky
10-15-2011, 08:54 PM

If you stop fapping for awhile and look closely at the picture, just to the right of the extended digit you will see two knuckles for two curled over fingers. Now I'm no osteoanthropologist, but to me, that means the extended finger must be the index finger (in this case in your general direction ).

Do you perhaps have a version of it in color & HD. A web DL will be fine.

Quarterquack
10-17-2011, 01:53 AM

If I correct you, will you come after me calling me pedantic, again? :happy:

Artemis
10-17-2011, 02:22 AM

If I correct you, will you come after me calling me pedantic, again? :happy:

Only if you repeat yourself over and over, apart from that criticise away.

Quarterquack
10-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Well, on paper your reasoning was sound, mate.

But I don't think you know what an index finger be. It has three (finger) knuckles next to it, not two, not even from either direction.

Artemis
10-17-2011, 02:37 AM
Mea culpa, you are correct, I meant the middle finger not the index finger (I'm still right about it not being the ring finger and macky is still a dick though):yup:

mjmacky
10-17-2011, 04:19 AM
Index finger then? Am I supposed to look up? I'm having to resort to your (pl.) many interpretations as it looks blurry to me. This would also be the first I'm hearing of Cash's Rorschach hand magic (I thought he could only use it to play the guitar).

Artemis
10-17-2011, 05:38 AM
The eyesight isn't getting any better then ? I'd see someone about that.

mjmacky
10-17-2011, 06:34 AM
I get these fuzzy rings of light more often lately when I stare at the computer screen in darkness. It's been like that ever since I had Lasik. Of course, this entire time I've only been recounting the first viewing.

megabyteme
10-17-2011, 10:01 AM
At this point of my life, I just assume people are giving me the finger. :idunno:

mjmacky
10-17-2011, 07:04 PM
People get surprised how a smart guy like me sometimes takes a long time to get the point. I actually have a tendency to look for a deeper meaning in things, ignoring the obvious most forward point. Some of my first thoughts seeing an extended finger might include, "there's a bug on it that you want to show me", "did you burn your finger on something and need to cool it off", "observing to see how long your fingernails are to decide whether you should work on them with the nail clippers today", "are you stretching it out due to some sort of stiffness or soreness", etc.

Artemis
10-17-2011, 07:58 PM
People get surprised how a smart guy like me sometimes takes a long time to get the point. I actually have a tendency to look for a deeper meaning in things, ignoring the obvious most forward point. Some of my first thoughts seeing an extended finger might include, "there's a bug on it that you want to show me", "did you burn your finger on something and need to cool it off", "observing to see how long your fingernails are to decide whether you should work on them with the nail clippers today", "are you stretching it out due to some sort of stiffness or soreness", etc.

So if someone pointed a rifle at you, you would look down the barrel to see how clean it was ? In 99.5% of the cases where someone raises their middle finger at you, trying to find the hidden or deeper meaning involved isn't that bright, they mean fuck you, and pontificating upon their true intentions is a fairly pointless exercise.

mjmacky
10-17-2011, 08:16 PM
So if someone pointed a rifle at you, you would look down the barrel to see how clean it was ? In 99.5% of the cases where someone raises their middle finger at you, trying to find the hidden or deeper meaning involved isn't that bright, they mean fuck you, and pontificating upon their true intentions is a fairly pointless exercise.

It was more or less a metaphor, nobody has ever given me the middle finger as far as I recall. Now, for the rifle situation, am I in the company of friends or strangers? Setting and context mean everything here.

Artemis
10-17-2011, 08:24 PM
It was more or less a metaphor, nobody has ever given me the middle finger as far as I recall.....

Johnny Cash has :blink:

mjmacky
10-18-2011, 01:06 AM
It was more or less a metaphor, nobody has ever given me the middle finger as far as I recall.....

Johnny Cash has :blink:

That's an instance too indiscriminate to consider

Artemis
10-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Well, what an awesomely vapid comeback, the fact still remains that Johnny Cash (on my behalf) has extended his middle finger to you (and no it wasn't sore at the time). You should be able to discriminate that response.

mjmacky
10-18-2011, 10:39 PM
Well, what an awesomely vapid comeback, the fact still remains that Johnny Cash (on my behalf) has extended his middle finger to you (and no it wasn't sore at the time). You should be able to discriminate that response.

How can we be sure it wasn't the devil's right hand? There was no exclusive deal to sign with the Colts.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 10:54 PM
People get surprised how a smart guy like me sometimes takes a long time to get the point.

Don't be too hard on yourself,I never considered you that bright.

mjmacky
10-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself,I never considered you that bright.

It would be easier to be able to rise above lowered expectations, thanks for paving way of convenience. It's stressing... living up to high expectations set upon notable precedents of the past. Fucking honor roll bumper sticker will be the end of me.