PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 3 x SCC 2 x TorrentGui 10 x HDCity

ddy
10-15-2011, 06:09 AM
Hi my FST Friends of the Earth International,i would like to send my giveaway to all my FST friends here.Recently i saw there are many helpful members here,and all of you make FST become better and better,i would like to thanks for all of you.I'm a bittorrent lover from China,i am proud of my home country,there are many great trackers from my home country,such as CHDBits,HDChina,TorrentGui,etc.Today i would like to give two general trackers from my country,support English view,and one great foreign 0-day tracker,SCC.They are having their 5th birthday now,let's celebrate their birthday together,and wish them have a beautiful future.

Short tracker reviews:
10 x HDCity:
General tracker from China,many internal releases by CHD,Wiki and HDChina in it,It's now have over 11000 members and about 12000 torrents.

2 x TorrentGui:
One of the famous internal group from China,Wiki is encoding HD movies everyday,Wiki also diy blueray disc,in my opinion,the quality is the top level around the world,also have plenty of Games,such as PS3,xbox360,PC,etc.It's now have over 25000 members and about 40000 torrents.

0 x SceneAcess:
One of the best 0-day trackers in the Bittorrent world,pretime is fast and torrents are well seeded.Happy birthday,SCC.:)

Requirements:

1.No traders! Actually i saw many of our members try to trade accounts ,you should know that's totally againest the sharing rules,stop doing the stupid thing again!and i will find your trading record,if you want to be my invitees.

2.Post three ratio proof

3.Post One fresh speedtest proof

4.Tell me the reason why you would like to join the tracker

5.I will PM the one who would become a suitable member of these trackers.:)

Also if you need any help from the trackers from my home country,feel free to PM me,i will try my best to help you.I am ddy from China. :p

TorrentJunky
10-15-2011, 08:43 AM
I'll apply for the SCC invite please.. PM'ed ratio proofs and speedtest :)

Thanks.

ddy
10-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Hi TorrentJunky,you are not worth to be a member of SCC,i said clearly you mustn't have any trading history,I have to say sorry.:)

mjmacky
10-15-2011, 10:16 AM
This person is definitely, straight up, 100 % Chinese.

They are having their 5th birthday now,let's celebrate their birthday together,and wish them have a beautiful future.

I'm just saying, this is ddy from China, not a lie.

Amiral
10-15-2011, 10:28 AM
i apply for scc

ddy
10-15-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi mjmacky,nice to meet you. :) I am ddy from China.Let's make a friend in FST. :)

IdolEyes787
10-15-2011, 12:31 PM
I'll apply for the SCC invite please.. PM'ed ratio proofs and speedtest :)

Thanks.

Hi TorrentJunky,you are not worth to be a member of SCC,i said clearly you mustn't have any trading history,I have to say sorry.:)

It gets worse simple :-

07-07-08
hi there, im requesting for an SCC invite, i was an ex-trader im not a trader now...i left all this for good few months and came back to no accounts at all, so i was wondering if any kind person out there could generously give me an SCC invite please? i can give proofs via PM

thanks.

07-26-09
have GFT want ScT (account or invite)

PM me asap with offers ....

Note : you'd need to go first if you dont have more then 100 posts and a BT rep..

TorrentJunky I commend your honesty and your commitment to your ideals.:mellow:

anon
10-15-2011, 05:34 PM

Who cares? Evidently, not Silence. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
10-15-2011, 06:16 PM
I try to limit not making good on anything I promise to the realm of sex.

I'm curious how ddy's translation program will handle that sentence btw.

Z0M813
10-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Sent my proofs and whatnot via PM

hello idoleyes :]

Silence
10-15-2011, 07:02 PM

Who cares? Evidently, not Silence. :ermm:

What are u talking abt ???

anon
10-15-2011, 07:05 PM
You inviting the guy to SCC despite what Idol posted above. That is all.

Silence
10-15-2011, 07:23 PM
You inviting the guy to SCC despite what Idol posted above. That is all.

Hmm i didn't see that. Well i can't do anything now :/
Will ask everyone to show the proof and reason in the thread itself from next time on.

TorrentJunky
10-15-2011, 07:29 PM
I still haven't traded since then so I am still honest, I have not traded for nearly 2 years and have no intention of doing so. I simply intend to use it for my own personal use just like the rest of my accounts now.

IdolEyes787
10-15-2011, 08:54 PM
I still haven't traded since then so I am still honest, I have not traded for nearly 2 years and have no intention of doing so. I simply intend to use it for my own personal use just like the rest of my accounts now.

I guess you missed the whole bit where I pointed out where wanting a SCC invite you previously also swore that you were done with trading and then traded again less than a year later.

Here's the part where you say that was a long time ago and you've changed and then tell me to get a life.

TorrentJunky
10-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Yes but 2 years later I haven't traded since so I whilst I admit I may have been in the wrong I haven't done anything of trading note since and have no intention of doing so.

I won't tell you to get a life as I see no reason to

mjmacky
10-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Yes but 2 years later I haven't traded since so I whilst I admit I may have been in the wrong I haven't done anything of trading note since and have no intention of doing so.

It would seem that the powers of deductive reasoning escape you. Here's a short lesson:

Your cousin says she's free of all sexual diseases, so you decide not to use a condom. Then you find out she gave you chlamydia, and she admits that she knew she had it. Months go by, and she sends you a text and tells you she's looking to hook up again, but you remember the last time and you're still upset about it. She assures you that was before and that she's clean now. She gives you some of that dirty bird lip, and you're back in the sack again without a raincoat. Surprise, you've got the clap again. About a year goes by, and you get another booty text from her...

Deductive reasoning would permit you to conclude that she has no qualms about lying and hiding her STDs because she's horny and wants it bareback. So what I'm trying to say, it'd be safer for your johnson to not responds to those messages. How do I know all of this? I gave it to her each time, I mean seriously, is everyone in your family this gullible?

niceguy4
10-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Sent ratios and information. thank you for running a giveaway.

MrAir
10-16-2011, 12:35 AM
I want to apply for ThetorrentGui.

megabyteme
10-16-2011, 12:50 AM
STD Giveaway...
If he were Texan, he'd just nail his sister- far easier to keep an eye on her. :sly:

On topic: Nice giveaway, thread starter!

aragornleg
10-16-2011, 01:05 AM
Apply for scc invite. Sent ratio proofs by pm.

mjmacky
10-16-2011, 01:15 AM
If he were Texan, he'd just nail his sister- far easier to keep an eye on her. :sly:

Though it's an option in Texas, that's pretty much the standard in Alabama. Texan men are usually too busy hunting trapped animals and boarder crossers to pay attention to the flirtation of their sisters.

As for complimenting OP on giveaway, we should be learning him some english as the primary objective.

@ddy
To clarify, you are looking for "trustworthy" members not "worthy" members. You can always use a general term, e.g. "suitable" members.

megabyteme
10-16-2011, 01:24 AM
Though it's an option in Texas, that's pretty much the standard in Alabama. Texan men are usually too busy hunting trapped animals and boarder crossers to pay attention to the flirtation of their sisters.

As for complimenting OP on giveaway, we should be learning him some english as the primary objective.

@ddy
To clarify, you are looking for "trustworthy" members not "worthy" members. You can always use a general term, e.g. "suitable" members.

I rather enjoyed the directness of, "Hi TorrentJunky,you are not worth[y] to be a member of SCC". It's accurate, and straight to the point. :happy:

ddy
10-16-2011, 01:56 AM

@ddy

Just had my breadkfast,mjmacky,Thanks for your remind :)I have already corrected it on my first post.

IdolEyes787
10-16-2011, 02:03 AM
Is it just me or is nobody bothering to comply with what the OP asked for ?

1.No traders! That being MrAir

2.Post three ratio proof

Seriously if someone requests that you post proof I think if you aren't willing to comply then at the very least maybe you should ask first instead of just presuming that PMing him is OK.

MrAir
10-16-2011, 02:17 AM
Idol, are you calling me trader? Seriously dude, stop stalking. If i opened a thread few months ago, does not mean that i trade accounts. I got SCC invite and PTN invite in another forum (it was a GA BTW), not here at FST.

Greetz.

Progress
10-16-2011, 05:34 AM
Hello DDY, Thanks for giveaway. I want to apply for TTG:

1.Am not a trader, I have post on the trade section but I was just spamming.
2.4 ratio proofs:
*EDIT: Images no longer needed.
3.*EDIT: Removed speedtest.

4.Well you said yourself is the home of Wiki, I join HDChina and HDRoad with the hope of find a lot of Wiki releases but they dont as much I expected, TTg is the new home of Wiki, so there's all of them there, plus I've heard the moslty of their releases are either Freeleech or 50% not sure tho', so makes the ratio not much of a trouble I supose.

Thanks for the GA, no matter what.

ddy
10-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Pm sent to all the members who applied for an invite in my thread,i also pmed back members who didn't made a post here,except for the members who had trading history in our forum,i have to say sorry to you guys,because i can't make sure you have changed the bad habit or not,so i have no choice,i can only give up your request.

Two SCC invites sent,enjoy your stay in SCC. :)

No SCC invites left now.:)

Z0M813
10-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Pm sent to all the members who applied for an invite in my thread,i also pmed back members who didn't made a post here,except for the members who had trading history in our forum,i have to say sorry to you guys,because i can't make sure you have changed the bad habit or not,so i have no choice,i can only give up your request.

Two SCC invites sent,enjoy your stay in SCC. :)

No SCC invites left now.:)

I did not receive a PM so I should just make it clear, I have no trading history...ever

IdolEyes787
10-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Idol, are you calling me trader? Seriously dude, stop stalking. If i opened a thread few months ago, does not mean that i trade accounts. I got SCC invite and PTN invite in another forum (it was a GA BTW), not here at FST.

Greetz.

Someone has got a remarkably high opinion of himself if he thinks I am "stalking" him.I was, as use to be the custom here when more people gave a shit, trying to offer some help to the OP.
As for that "other thread" that you allude to, OK have it your way failed trader then it is .

Btw if you ever and I mean ever, wish to get a civil answer from me I suggest you never use the word "greetz" in anywhere my general vicinity again.

megabyteme
10-16-2011, 08:54 PM
I did not receive a PM so I should just make it clear, I have no trading history...ever

Just to make it clear...you have 8 posts here. Ever.

AND YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY.

1.No traders! Actually i saw many of our members try to trade accounts ,you should know that's totally againest the sharing rules,stop doing the stupid thing again!and i will find your trading record,if you want to be my invitees.

2.Post three ratio proof

5.I will PM the one who would become a suitable member of these trackers.:)

If you hope to receive generosity from a member who has taken the time to be selective- which means that the invite tree (and, consequently your account) will be more likely to last, you should FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY. Just to make it clear...showing attitude when you have OBVIOUSLY ignored the simple instructions will make it FAR more difficult for you when you make future requests...Good luck with your reading comprehension skills. Douche.

Z0M813
10-17-2011, 02:48 AM
If you hope to receive generosity from a member who has taken the time to be selective- which means that the invite tree (and, consequently your account) will be more likely to last, you should FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY. Just to make it clear...showing attitude when you have OBVIOUSLY ignored the simple instructions will make it FAR more difficult for you when you make future requests...Good luck with your reading comprehension skills. Douche.
Yeah I read post the info, I really didn't feel that comfortable posting screenshots of my accounts here available for anyone to click on. Besides I don't really see any intelligible reason why PMing should be any different than posting and TBH I don't think OP had any problem with it. If you perceived my post as being ungrateful or carrying attitude, you really aren't thinking very hard; if you reread it you will see that I'm simply trying to clear up the fact that I am and never have been a would-be trader of accounts to the OP, with no indicators of any sort of negative connotation or emotion. So don't lecture me on reading comprehension. I don't recall post count being part of the requirements and I may not have a bazillion post count here like you, but I sure do have the same silly inflated ego you have so I don't see why I make one post that has nothing to do with you and yet I get inane shit from you that really holds no bearing seemingly just because you post here constantly and like to give people shit for not being 100% perfect (though your posts really get me laughing sometimes and just in case your reading comprehension can't infer - that's a compliment). There are tons of other forums I go to before I come here to post anything non file sharing related so sorry my post count isn't so elitistly high. Lastly I feel a sense of irony from you calling someone else a douche, especially under these circumstances - not requiring explanation.
sorry in advance for mucking up your thread ddy

ddy
10-17-2011, 06:56 AM
Well,first of all,Z0M813,you didn't obey my giveaway requirements,you sent your application by PM,that was at least not a good start for you,i think if you are really want to join one of the trackers,you need to have more sincere,and at least tell me the reason and post here,why you don't like to post your proof here,and want to send it through pm,you should know there are so many members here sent me a PM without asking here first,i need to check all the ratio proof one by one,to make sure,if the inviter can be a suitable of a member of these trackers,unfortunately i can't open all the links of your ratio proof,none of them could be seen correctly,and i checked your profile,you have few activities in our forum,and i didn't see you want to give back to this community,that would easily let me forget your application plus all of your proof were not worked for me.That's why i forget to PM your back,for megabyteme's saying,I think you don't have any reasons to complain or his saying has anything wrong,because you would like to be an inviter in my thread,and my friend was only would like to give you some kind advice,i think a member who want to become an asker in my thread,need to have a little respect to the old members here,no matter you get your invite from me or not.

megabyteme
10-17-2011, 09:51 AM
I feel a sense of irony from you calling someone else a douche, especially under these circumstances - not requiring explanation.

I apologize for being a bit more harsh with you than you deserved. I do appreciate that you actually took the time to explain yourself- not that many people make the effort.

As for my main point, you completely ignored each of ddy's requirements for his giveaway. I'm not sure what other sites you frequent, but that won't earn you many points when you are asking someone to trust that you will be a good, rule-following member of the tracker they are inviting you to- some people do care how their invitees represent them on the sites. That is the "intelligible" difference.

Of the 5 requirements, (giving you the benefit of the doubt on being a non-trader) you got 1 out of them correct. That is a bit shy of the "100% perfect" standard you feel I was holding you to...

Anyway, please take this post as friendly advice. I do wish you luck with your future requests- it is apparent you can express yourself, and that is ALWAYS welcome here. Another thing that will help you get known (and perhaps given more benefit of the doubt) is to join in on some of the threads outside of the [REQ]/BT sections. FST is not a site where post count amounts to anything other than some irrelevant stars under the member's user name (other sites unlock sections, give voting "power", etc.). A lot more credibility comes from activity and having something to offer- whether that be advice, humor (we try, right?), movie/music recs, or even English lessons :D ... It's a good site with a lot to offer if people take the time to participate.

@ddy: Thanks for the kind words, my friend. :happy:

djavu
10-17-2011, 12:02 PM
I applying TorrentGui . i want TorrentGui cause i love asia movie Ip man, Red cliff, Shinjuku incident, Three kingdoms resurrection of the dragon
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa473/topgunjr00/sshot-3.png
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa473/topgunjr00/sshot-2.png
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa473/topgunjr00/sshot-1.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1514329924.png

ddy
10-17-2011, 01:43 PM
I can't see you will love this tracker after joining it according to these few words,also you are a new member here,so i will ask a few questions,the details had sent to you by PM.(

Hi,djavu,you are not worthy to be a member of Torrentgui,you didn't tell me anything about your own knowing about TorrentGui,and also i can't find any proof,you would like to contribute TTG after joining it,plus your activity in our forum,I have to say sorry,mate.

crazzyjoe31
10-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the giveaway. I am requesting a TorrentGUI invite. I love WiKi releases and have always wanted to have a source for their fantastic high quality releases. I feel my dedication to sharing will make the tracker a better place. Thank you for your consideration.

The speedtest is for my home connection. I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I have a seedbox.

Furthermore, I would like to apologize for my previous submittal via PM. When I submitted it I had just got home from work and was very tired. If this disqualifies me I understand, but I did want to explain.

Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1537491165.png

Ratio Proofs:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4167/chdproof.png
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6006/iptproofv.png
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8717/sccproofx.png

Z0M813
10-18-2011, 12:58 AM
Next time I will stringently adhere to the rules

@mbm - Having read your post I'm sorry for my abrupt tone. I already feel more welcome. I feel it's hard to establish oneself on a new forum especially one with such prominent members when already established elsewhere, but I'll take your advice and check out the GDs some more.

@ddy - I double checked those links, turns out the url must be too long or something causing the links to go from http://filesharingtalk.com/th...HDCity/page4?p=3620852 to http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/437872-3-x-SCC-2-x-TorrentGui-10-x-HDCity/page4?p=3620852 making them invalid so my apologies.

edit: cant post full link here either lol

I've hijacked this thread enough so I wont post in here anymore.

megabyteme
10-18-2011, 02:45 AM
Next time I will stringently adhere to the rules

It really does help. :)

@mbm - Having read your post I'm sorry for my abrupt tone. I already feel more welcome. I feel it's hard to establish oneself on a new forum especially one with such prominent members when already established elsewhere, but I'll take your advice and check out the GDs some more.

Happy we could work things out, and that you feel welcome here. I think you will find FST a fairly easy site to establish yourself on. Take ddy for example- as of right now, he's got 35 posts and has become a stand-out because he has taken time to learn the BT community rules, comes across as extremely credible as being himself, makes effort in communicating his position, and has ventured outside of the invite section (he's committed himself to telling a new joke every day (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/437878-Jokes-Little-Johnny-Entering-Heaven)- and they aren't copy & pasted from elsewhere. He tells them very well! :happy: ). Of course, everyone has their own style, but ddy has really done a great job, IMO.

stan
10-18-2011, 06:44 AM
Not sure how much weight this will carry but I will vouch for Crazyjoe31.Invited him to one or two places myself. He has never let me down in anyway.

If needed I can PM you the odd screenshot to back up my words.

ddy
10-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Happy we could work things out, and that you feel welcome here. I think you will find FST a fairly easy site to establish yourself on. Take ddy for example- as of right now, he's got 35 posts and has become a stand-out because he has taken time to learn the BT community rules, comes across as extremely credible as being himself, makes effort in communicating his position, and has ventured outside of the invite section (he's committed himself to telling a new joke every day- and they aren't copy & pasted from elsewhere. He tells them very well! ). Of course, everyone has their own style, but ddy has really done a great job, IMO.

I am happy to hear Z0M13 you can take our advice :happy:I think our efforts really does help,meg.:)I feel so warm to stay in FST and chat with all the members here,and with my friend,meg,once you have sometime,don't forget to come to visit my home country,China :)and I will keep trying to made our community become better and better,I think it will must be a good experience:)

Not sure how much weight this will carry but I will vouch for Crazyjoe31.Invited him to one or two places myself. He has never let me down in anyway.

If needed I can PM you the odd screenshot to back up my words.

Thanks for your recommendation,stan,because there are also several people sent some good application to me at the same time,it's really hard for me to make a decision now,i will ask your some questions about your friend,then i think i will choose the most suitable member to be a part of TorrentGui. :)

megabyteme
10-18-2011, 09:48 AM
I am happy to hear Z0M13 you can take our advice :happy:I think our efforts really does help,meg.:)I feel so warm to stay in FST and chat with all the members here,and with my friend,meg,once you have sometime,don't forget to come to visit my home country,China :)and I will keep trying to made our community become better and better,I think it will must be a good experience:)

Feel free to call me MBM, most of my friends do around here. :happy:

Much to Z0M813's credit, he listened (he and I both took a step back, and each took some of the edginess off of our stances) and now knows quite a bit more about making effective [REQ]'s. We started off in a rough spot, but I found him to be a good guy. I even sent him a "friend's request". Honestly, I would MUCH prefer an outcome like that to flaming each other. I think the vast majority of the active posters want things to go well for new members (some people seem to be hopeless, though :slap: ). Unfortunately, quite a few people come here with NO desire for anything outside of collecting invites, and could not care less about (as you mentioned) making a good experience for others.

What part of China do you live, ddr? With the amount of downloading you have done, you must be in a major, modern city. I've heard stories of some of the amazing construction and growth going on- that must be AMAZING to experience! The West has taken advantage of the inexpensive goods for decades now, however; modern manufacturing in China is getting better all the time. We are still getting inexpensive goods, but the quality can be quite good now. Honestly, I believe America is going to continue to lose ground as China continues to build new production facilities and gain competitive advantage. :yikes:

I'm also curious about your user name. Are you referencing system memory? Dance Dance Revolution? Something else, perhaps...

mjmacky
10-18-2011, 10:30 AM
I'm also curious about your user name. Are you referencing system memory? Dance Dance Revolution? Something else, perhaps...

You made me think my eyes were fucked up again, for I read ddy (Y) while you kept referring to it as ddr (R). It had me all????? Also, I don't know why I never considered calling you Meg, that's awesome.

anon
10-18-2011, 01:13 PM
You made me think my eyes were fucked up again, for I read ddy (Y) while you kept referring to it as ddr (R). It had me all????? Also, I don't know why I never considered calling you Meg, that's awesome.

Yeah, what jacky said.

megabyteme
10-18-2011, 04:19 PM

You made me think my eyes were fucked up again, for I read ddy (Y) while you kept referring to it as ddr (R). It had me all?????

You make a valid point there. Somewhere. DOH!

Also, I don't know why I never considered calling you Meg, that's awesome.

Yeah, awesome... :dry:

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Also, I don't know why I never considered calling you Meg, that's awesome.

Yeah, awesome... :dry:

Think of it as lessening the confusion for people who have always wondered why you behave like a woman.

megabyteme
10-18-2011, 04:46 PM
I'd use Meg from Family Guy as an avy, but I want to keep my current one for a bit longer...

ddy
10-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Looks like everyone loves spamming in my thread:lol:,anyway i don't mind that,i think It shows every member in FST loves me,i am happy to see that. :)

What part of China do you live, ddr? With the amount of downloading you have done, you must be in a major, modern city. I've heard stories of some of the amazing construction and growth going on- that must be AMAZING to experience! The West has taken advantage of the inexpensive goods for decades now, however; modern manufacturing in China is getting better all the time. We are still getting inexpensive goods, but the quality can be quite good now. Honestly, I believe America is going to continue to lose ground as China continues to build new production facilities and gain competitive advantage.

Hi,MBM:happy:ddy is just a simple nick name for me,it doesn't have any special meaning for me,feel to call me Zhu,it's my family name.

I live in Shanghai,China now,it's one of the most modern city in China now,but it still has a long distance to chase some of the biggest cities in USA,because there are too many people who don't care the environment,and too many people came from abroad they went to shanghai to make money,it made our city became too crowded,on the street,you can see different kinds of people,i think the population of the people who really borned in Shanghai is only 50 percent of the whole population of Shanghai,as you mentioned above,we Chinese always offered the inexpensive things to the european country for decades.I don't feel it's a shame,because i think it depends on our economic and society,but i think we need to change the stats now,the fresh blood of China must change the situation,and i believe i am a part of them,we'll change the worlds' sights to china by ourself,China is a country have very long history,it has many traditional constuction,such as the Great wall,the palace museum,etc these are the treasures of our country,if you came to China,don't miss these places,maybe i will lead MBM to visit them :happy:And i think we'll definetly made China become one of the greatest country in the world like we did in the past in the future ten years or maybe more longer.:)

mjmacky
10-19-2011, 02:18 AM
You might be interested to know ddy, that I've been to China twice. Once in Jingshan (capital mountain) near Jingmen of Hubei province (about 3 hours west of Wuhan I believe). I also lectured at University of Science & Technology Beijing (nicknamed beike daxue I believe). I've seen many of the sites in China including the great wall, forbidden city, bingma yong. But my favorite parts about China include the traveling and cuisine. I may end up working there during a short interim period next summer just to allow myself more time to travel.

megabyteme
10-19-2011, 05:04 AM
Looks like everyone loves spamming in my thread:lol:,anyway i don't mind that,i think It shows every member in FST loves me,i am happy to see that. :)

You've got a nice, comfortable thread- of course we're going to spam it! :happy:

And i think we'll definetly made China become one of the greatest country in the world like we did in the past in the future ten years or maybe more longer.:)

You don't know how much that scares some Westerners (or maybe you do). Truth is, the West has exploited economic imbalances for decades (industrially). We have gotten so dependent on having our goods manufactured that we have reached a "tipping point". I do not see a ten-year point, but rather, a continuation of steady growth in these industrial operations. If there is anything to hinder that growth in China, it won't be from anything done by the West, but the growth of labor unions, and worker stoppages due to discontent- every industrialized nation goes through that phase (it's ugly, and often violent, but is ultimately necessary for the workers to gain a greater stake in the companies they are part of). From reports we see here, much needs to be done to improve working conditions, and to provide greater compensation for many of the workers (I am not certain, however, on how universal that statement caries- there is a HUGE growing middle-class in China, so it must not be so for everyone...)

Artemis
10-19-2011, 05:15 AM
I'd use Meg from Family Guy as an avy, but I want to keep my current one for a bit longer...

You also wanted to be called Susan a few days back if I remember correctly :yikes:

megabyteme
10-19-2011, 07:14 AM

You also wanted to be called Susan a few days back if I remember correctly :yikes:

Funny, I thought the "P" in PM stood for "private"... :ermm:

anon
10-19-2011, 12:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6HgNfhtcho

megabyteme
10-19-2011, 03:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qtz7wA-K8gw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=itquJ8-_rHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-kLyjmqJUM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2tlxEZrA-I4

Funkin'
10-20-2011, 06:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9BoyyaSjPY

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 07:18 AM
You know, the Chinese get to pick any name they want for use with English speaking people. Hopefully, Meg sets a precedent for our buddy Zhu.

powersun
10-20-2011, 10:47 AM
It's a pity to miss this opptunity:(

megabyteme
10-20-2011, 12:11 PM
You know, the Chinese get to pick any name they want for use with English speaking people. Hopefully, Meg sets a precedent for our buddy Zhu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sni55NW3tTo&feature=player_embedded