PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] HDCorea, UK-2, DVDSeed, EXIGO, PotUK [WANT] EOTI, FSC, FTN, TS-Tracker

TTS
10-17-2011, 03:12 AM
HAVE: HDCorea, UK-2, DVDSeed, EXIGO, PotUK WANT: EOTI, FSC, FTN, TS-Tracker

Mizo
10-17-2011, 05:15 AM
I have EOTI but i want EXIGO.

now i'm confused

TTS
10-17-2011, 05:47 AM
I have EOTI but i want EXIGO.

now i'm confused
Professionalism in trade

mjmacky
10-17-2011, 06:43 AM
now i'm confused
Professionalism in trade

meaning you are stocking up or no longer have that iota thing and you need to replenish. If it's the latter, than you traders don't waste any time do you?

IdolEyes787
10-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Professionalism in trade

meaning you are stocking up or no longer have that iota thing and you need to replenish. If it's the latter, than you traders don't waste any time do you?

No I think the professionalism part was self explanatory.

Ironic isn't that you can be disabled on this site for trying to be funny.

TTS
10-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Professionalism in trade

I do not need ETOI for myself, I want it for other trade, you can say I get tracker for another tracker. etc to get tracker which i want in the end.
hope you get my point.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 12:25 AM
I do not need ETOI for myself, I want it for other trade, you can say I get tracker for another tracker. etc to get tracker which i want in the end.
hope you get my point.
That you've previously ,and I've checked ,had and traded every tracker and you're both asking for and offering here.

Gee I would really like to see this tracker you are trying to acquire at the end of all this ,must be really wonderful.:ermm:

TTS
10-18-2011, 12:34 AM
hope you get my point.
That you've previously ,and I've checked ,had and traded every tracker and you're both asking for and offering here.

Gee I would really like to see this tracker you are trying to acquire at the end of all this ,must be really wonderful.:ermm:

Soon you will see it m8, i will make review when i get it :D

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 12:38 AM
PM me now, the suspense is killing me.:mellow:

TTS
10-18-2011, 12:43 AM
PM me now, the suspense is killing me.:mellow:
xD its TCN man, its elite forum, i have no more info about it, i just saw some ss before and i have curiosity to get it. and yeah I'm looking for AOM ;/ otherwise i got all trackers.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 12:47 AM
Not to be insulting but what are you going to do with a forum nevermind AOM.

If you are interested in magic and now that we are apparently m8s I could teach you all sorts of amazing tricks for free.

Also what does TCN stand for probably something really awesomely cool right?
All I know is just what you told me here and God I wish I could be a member.

TTS
10-18-2011, 12:50 AM
Not to be insulting but what are you going to do with a forum nevermind AOM.

If you are interested in magic and now that we are apparently m8s I could teach you all sorts of amazing tricks for free.
As i said it is a curiosity, i have got all trackers and forums but those 2 i did not yet.
when i will get it, i will give away my all trackers and gave up this fuckin p2p world.
I am tired

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Can I have TCN?

TTS
10-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Can I have TCN?

for TCN i will think a bit and i may will accept your gf in return man :P

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 01:09 AM
You said you be giving everything away and honestly my girlfriend is a bit of a let-down anyway.

TTS
10-18-2011, 01:19 AM
You said you be giving everything away and honestly my girlfriend is a bit of a let-down anyway.
What a pity, you have anything special man? hot sister ? anything ?

Funkin'
10-18-2011, 07:23 AM
when i will get it, i will give away my all trackers and gave up this fuckin p2p world.

Lie.

and honestly my girlfriend is a bit of a let-down anyway.

You're preaching to the choir. Actually I was told that a while ago but I didn't believe the rumor and still went for it. And unlike TTS this person wasn't lying.

anon
10-18-2011, 01:14 PM
now that we are apparently m8s

That made me chuckle coming from you.

sgraoui
10-18-2011, 01:58 PM
i have http://www.hd-torrents.org

http://bit-hdtv.com

http://hdme.eu/

revolutiontt.net

http://www.bitgamer.su

http://freshon.tv

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 03:39 PM
As i said it is a curiosity, i have got all trackers and forums

Have you "got "CFS and etiv and all those other places that are obsessed with keeping traders out at the expense of "normal" people ? Please say yes .Please say yes Please say yes.

xD its TCN man, its elite forum, i have no more info about it, i just saw some ss before and i have curiosity to get it.

I can't argue with that sort of logic,I saw a screenshot of Kate Beckinsale and ever since I've wanted to get into her.

TTS
10-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Have you "got "CFS and etiv and all those other places that are obsessed with keeping traders out at the expense of "normal" people ? Please say yes .Please say yes Please say yes.

xD its TCN man, its elite forum, i have no more info about it, i just saw some ss before and i have curiosity to get it.

I can't argue with that sort of logic,I saw a screenshot of Kate Beckinsale and ever since I've wanted to get into her.

etiv ? you kiddin me ? its fuckin easy to get in etiv and yeah i had an account and i traded it for BH. lool
about Cast from Society, yes i used to be member there but i traded my account.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 04:02 PM
etiv ? you kiddin me ? its fuckin easy to get in etiv .

What the fuck do I know?It's not like I make it a profession of finding out about about these places.:idunno: