PDA

View Full Version : Internet Google Search Tricks

ddy
10-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Hello everyone,today i would like to share some technology about google,i think we use google almost everyday now,so i think this may help you.;)Some secrets were told from my good friends,some tricks were found on the internet,some were my own using feeling.:)

Google secrets
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search EVERYWHERE
Use the engine to its fullest. If you dont find your answer in the web section, try the group section. Hell, try a whole different search engine. Dont limit yourself, because sometimes engines seem to intentionally leave results out.
ex. use google, yahoo, and altavista. search the same terms... pretty close, right? Now search for disney death.

Example:
Want free music? Free games? Free software? Free movies? God bless FTP! Try this search:
intitle:"Index of music" "rolling stones" mp3
Substitute rolling stones/w your favorite band. No? Try the song name, or another file format. Play with it. Assuming SOMEONE made an FTP and uploaded it, you'll find it.

For example....I wanted to find some Sepultura. If you never heard them before, they're a Brazilian heavy metal band that kicks ass. I started with this:
intitle:"Index of music" "Sepultura" mp3 <-- nothing
intitle:"Index of música" "Sepultura" mp3 <-- nothing
intitle:"Index of musica" "Sepultura" mp3 <-- not good enough
intitle:"Index of music" "Sepultura" * <-- found great stuff, but not enough Sepultura

At this point it occurs to me that I may be missing something, so I try:
intitle:"index of *" "sepultura" mp3 <-- BANG!
(and thats without searching for spelling errors)
Also try inurl:ftp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

method 1
?ww.google.com

put this string in google search:

"parent directory " /appz/ -xxx -html -htm -php -shtml -opendivx -md5 -md5sums

"parent directory " DVDRip -xxx -html -htm -php -shtml -opendivx -md5 -md5sums

"parent directory "Xvid -xxx -html -htm -php -shtml -opendivx -md5 -md5sums

"parent directory " Gamez -xxx -html -htm -php -shtml -opendivx -md5 -md5sums

"parent directory " MP3 -xxx -html -htm -php -shtml -opendivx -md5 -md5sums

"parent directory " Name of Singer or album -xxx -html -htm -php -shtml -opendivx -md5 -md5sums

Notice that i am only changing the word after the parent directory, change it to what you want and you will get a lot of stuff.

voila!

method 2
?ww.google.com

put this string in google search:

?intitle:index.of? mp3

You only need add the name of the song/artist/singer.
Example: ?intitle:index.of? mp3 jackson

That's all :)

happyhead
01-29-2015, 10:48 PM
thx for that nice 1, hit the nail slap bang on the head been having a bit of trouble doing this, not now
:)

Joomladev
05-18-2016, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the google tips. It's really very interesting and informative.

duaforlostlove
07-29-2016, 08:13 PM
I have some more useful google search tricks through this your can get any kind of document or file instantly.

===> filetype:.xls, mail id and enter

type on google filetype: and use file extensions like .doc, .txt, .pdf or etc and after that type your topic name which results you are looking for.

anon
07-30-2016, 03:05 AM
Searching for "thing name here filetype:torrent" seemed like a good way to find stuff back when I was just getting started with BT. Then I found torrent-finder.com, which let you search a dozen indexers simultaneously :)

newzbie
07-30-2016, 03:58 PM
good stuff - thanks

Cryton
08-20-2016, 02:56 PM
Some interesting results pop up searching for retro stuff , thanks for the tip's :)

Booboone
08-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Very interesting! I am just curious. How you've come up with this tricks, is it the fruit of years of experience or research?

norway
08-22-2016, 09:52 AM
if you want something wright bittorrent and that u looking for in google so google find it i use manny times

AndrewNguyen
08-24-2016, 06:17 AM
Thank you, but I wonder how you find all trick like this?

Chester170
08-29-2016, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the intel! It really helped.

RuchitaB
08-30-2016, 09:23 AM
Thanks For such tip. It really helped. I added this trick in my important tricks to follow list for future reference :)

TorrentRedical
11-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the trick but i am wondering how do you come up with these tricks?

Techbmc
05-18-2017, 06:37 AM
thanks for this

waywyrd
05-31-2017, 03:06 PM
Thanks going to make a note of these for future reference.

renaudg
02-15-2019, 01:59 PM
Thanks nice guide

rogester
09-08-2019, 04:55 AM
thanks for taking the time on making this guide.

juansan
09-11-2019, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the intel! It really helped.

josephinepalmer3
11-01-2019, 09:29 PM
Thanks, very useful!

juansan
11-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Hello,
I add other search. If you want to search something in a webpage you can do it with inurl. For example, if you want to search sepultura in example.com you have to write: sepultura inurl:example.com

Regards

anon
11-10-2019, 04:40 AM
inurl:example.com

That one will include anything that contains "example.com" anywhere in its URL, not just results from that host. site:example.com would be a more accurate modifier :)

juansan
11-26-2019, 01:18 PM
You're right, inurl contains all results that contains example.com in the URL... "site:example.com" only show results of the domain example.com

killallone
12-17-2019, 04:15 AM
Thank you very much for share the trick!

StreamerX
10-10-2021, 04:17 AM
i'll see this