PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hd-spain

walkman79
10-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey guys,

HD-Spain has enabled invite system again and I would appreciate if someone here could spare an invite for me. I'm willing to provide my profile links in other trackers, so you can check I'm a good user. I'm an old torrenter, I use a seedbox, I read the rules and I'm member of HDbits, CHDbits, and HDChina.

Thanks in advance

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Hey guys,

HD-Spain has enabled invite system again and I would appreciate if someone here could spare an invite for me. I'm willing to provide my profile links in other trackers, so you can check I'm a good user. I'm an old torrenter, I use a seedbox, I read the rules and I'm member of HDbits, CHDbits, and HDChina, FTN, and FSC.

Thanks in advance

How do people even know these things( that being HD-Spain is open) and to be frank shirley what does anything you just said prove except if anyone in the known universe doesn't need another HD tracker it is you , that you're an elitist and you spend your money on stupid things. Oh and that you think simple association should impress people.

Btw I went through your posting history here and besides calling me a spammer ,you like most other people I don't care for, fucked off the minute you got whatever you hoped to acquire from this site, in your case that being apparently FSC.
Oh no wait ,I was wrong you're conveniently back.:ermm:

Anyway I would be truly interested in having you PM me your username there at FSC so I can see for myself how much a "good user " you really are and if I should begin readying myself to begin eating my words.

I also have no doubt that your request will be filled as I have an inkling most people here aren't very bright.
Or don't care .Or don't care because they aren't very bright.

walkman79
10-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Hey guys,

HD-Spain has enabled invite system again and I would appreciate if someone here could spare an invite for me. I'm willing to provide my profile links in other trackers, so you can check I'm a good user. I'm an old torrenter, I use a seedbox, I read the rules and I'm member of HDbits, CHDbits, and HDChina, FTN, and FSC.

Thanks in advance

How do people even know these things( that being HD-Spain is open) and to be frank shirley what does anything you just said prove except if anyone in the known universe doesn't need another HD tracker it is you , that you're an elitist and you spend your money on stupid things. Oh and that you think simple association should impress people.

Btw I went through your posting history here and besides calling me a spammer ,you like most other people I don't care for, fucked off the minute you got whatever you hoped to acquire from this site, in your case that being apparently FSC.
Oh no wait ,I was wrong you're conveniently back.:ermm:

Anyway I would be truly interested in having you PM me your username there at FSC so I can see for myself how much a "good user " you really are and if I should begin readying myself to begin eating my words.

I also have no doubt that your request will be filled as I have an inkling most people here aren't very bright.
Or don't care .Or don't care because they aren't very bright.

Wow, you think you are brighter than anyone here because you spend all your life in front of your PC spamming every post that you don't like. If I said I'm a good user on trackers is because I always seed back, I never cheat neither hit n run.

I know I haven't been active on this forum but it was because I have had to deal with other things in real life, family, studies, etc.

Furthermore, I'm a native spanish speakers and I have bought a Full HD TV this year and that's why I'm requesting another HD tracker, because HD-Spain as you can infer is a spanish tracker.

My account on fsc is good, but as I said I haven't been very active in forums, I have the same nick there if you wanna check. However, I don't understand why you want to spam this thread if you don't wanna help at all. At least my posts are constructive, and I always try to help when it's possible, anyone can see that in my posts, can they see the same on yours?

Edit: it's not possible to pm a fsc profile link like in other trackers.

anon
10-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Edit: it's not possible to pm a fsc profile link like in other trackers.

Word filter getting in your way and replacing all those letters with stars? Doesn't matter - both of you know FSC's URL anyway...

IdolEyes787
10-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Wow, you think you are brighter than anyone here because you spend all your time in front of your PC spamming every post that you don't like............. However, I don't understand why you want to spam this thread if you don't wanna help at all. At least my posts are constructive, and I always try to help when it's possible, anyone can see that in my posts, can they see the same on yours?

I don't think I'm smarter than anyone here and I don't think you'd find any place where I've ever said that. As to your points about not being active due to real life concerns, fair enough but that would play a lot better if as I earlier pointed out your sudden acquisition of some apparent free time didn't also coincide with both the unexpected opening of invites to HD-spain and your corresponding wish to become a member.:mellow:

As for your last line I hope they can see I appreciate this site and don't appreciate those who hypocrites about it.If not then I can't say I particularly care.People who believe everything "off-topic" is spam are not the type of people who's affirmation I value anyway.

Btw I said that I didn't think that I was smarter than anyone here but if your best attempt at defending yourself is to fall back on the hoary old "get a life" line then I think I may have to reconsider my position.:mellow:

walkman79
10-18-2011, 10:29 PM
I don't think I'm smarter than anyone here and I don't think you'd find any place where I've ever said that. As to your points about not being active due to real life concerns, fair enough but that would play a lot better if as I earlier pointed out your sudden acquisition of some apparent free time didn't also coincide with both the unexpected opening of invites to HD-spain and your corresponding wish to become a member.:mellow:

As for your last line I hope they can see I appreciate this site and don't appreciate those who hypocrites about it.If not then I can't say I particularly care.People who believe everything "off-topic" is spam are not the type of people who's affirmation I value anyway.

Btw I said that I didn't think that I was smarter than anyone here but if your best attempt at defending yourself is to fall back on the hoary old "get a life" line then I think I may have to reconsider my position.:mellow:

This is not the only forum where I participate. I'm involved in some spanish forums where I post regularly. What is more, I have been away from trackers for almost 2 years because I was studying a master which finished 2 months ago, some of them disabled my account including HD-Spain, I managed to re enable my account in most trackers 2 months ago. I also tried to re enable my account on HD-Spain but they told me that they can't do it and that I have to wait for an invite and that's why I'm posting here now.

You said "... I have an inkling most people here aren't very bright." so it clearly implies that you consider yourself smarter than most people here. You should be more helpful to the members of this site if you appreciate it, it's a contradiction when you insult most people here and then say that you appreciate this site.

I'm neither a hypocrite, I always speak my mind. You can also see that in post history. My last posts are not about FSC, and I have also a lot of posts in off-topic, which I don't consider spam.

English is not my first language but I try to express myself as clear as possible. I have never said "get a life" but looking through your post history I see many people said it to you, and you know "There's no smoke without fire."

Tv Controls you
10-19-2011, 07:42 AM
Spanish is not my first language, but I'll attempt to express myself:
Usted es una cortina de humo de su culo.

On topic:
Walkman, your one to critique another members "helpfullness" to FST.
From your posts on this thread, it would seem as FST is just a fall back website to gather some invites on. (which I must mention, you are quite good at collecting)
Also if by other spanish sites, your referring to adslzone, try again. You have 9 posts (half of them begging for an Hd-Spain Account).

walkman79
10-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Spanish is not my first language, but I'll attempt to express myself:
Usted es una cortina de humo de su culo.

On topic:
Walkman, your one to critique another members "helpfullness" to FST.
From your posts on this thread, it would seem as FST is just a fall back website to gather some invites on. (which I must mention, you are quite good at collecting)
Also if by other spanish sites, your referring to adslzone, try again. You have 9 posts (half of them begging for an Hd-Spain Account).

Your spanish is terrible, that phrase doesn't make any sense in spanish. Furthermore, you also show your ignorance about the language because you said I was begging for HD-Spain, I never beg for anything man, that's not my style, you are a liar or just ignorant.

I wasn't referring to adslzone, I clearly created that account for the only purpose of contacting staff at HD-Spain.

What is more, I'm not a big poster here but I joined this site in 2007, I have more than 170 posts, made my first request in 2009 which was FSC, and this second request in 2011, and you say I'm a collector. You don't make sense in english either.

Btw, searching through your post history I can see how helpfull you are :)