PDA

View Full Version : Do You Read Whilst You Take A Shit? I Do!

BILLY-THE-FISH
11-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Hi,
there have been some strange but true posts lately (although i think they are hilarious! like the one about wanking! :lol: ) and people are asking some strange questions, so i've always wondered about this one. So i have a couple of questions;

Do all men like to read whilst they take a shit? I Know i do!!!

Why don't women?
They just don't understand!, I think it's just a waste of time if you don't! just sitting there you may as well learn something!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers

bigboab
11-12-2003, 07:15 PM
I haven't even seen it in the book shops. :P

JONNO_CELEBS
11-12-2003, 07:17 PM
I read the instrutions on the toilet paper cos I never did get to grips with the idea :blink: :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Gemby!
11-12-2003, 07:23 PM
:blink: :blink: jonno .... :o :o

JONNO_CELEBS
11-12-2003, 07:25 PM
Well...........the bloody stupid stuff, you pull it and the paper just keeps comming and comming and ends up all over the house :blink:

Jonno B)

Damnatory
11-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Not enough time too... I weirdest thing I do in there is I take my cell phone so I can text message people to keep myself entertained. :lol:

Yogi
11-12-2003, 07:31 PM
Since everbody knows i produce WMD's overthere, reading is not an option.

It's more a run&wipe challenge.......

:P Yogi

JONNO_CELEBS
11-12-2003, 07:35 PM
:blink: Run and wipe? :ph34r:

I'm so fat I have to wipe my ass with a rag on a stick :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Lamsey
11-12-2003, 07:49 PM
I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don't have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.

Mr. Mulder
11-12-2003, 07:51 PM
I read the health warnings on the various cleaning products that are scattered about the place.

JONNO_CELEBS
11-12-2003, 07:52 PM
:blink: Now thats just gross Lamsey <_< ............And I&#39;m afraid whether you eat meat or not you&#39;re still a carnivore<<Had to copy and paste that cos I could&#39;nt spell it :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Yogi
11-12-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@12 November 2003 - 21:52
:blink: Now thats just gross Lamsey <_< ............And I&#39;m afraid whether you eat meat or not you&#39;re still a carnivore<<Had to copy and paste that cos I could&#39;nt spell it :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)
Humans are omnivores.

I&#39;m more of a girlyvore........

Yogi

leonidas
11-12-2003, 07:59 PM
I can just tell you that the guy who&#39;s coming just after I shit in the toilets will most of the time avoid to spend some extra time reading. :lol:

Gemby!
11-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 19:49
I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
thanks lamsey &#33; now scribblec is asking me &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; arghhhhhhh

im a young lady - one can&#39;t answer such questions &#33; :rolleyes:

scribblec
11-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;+12 November 2003 - 20:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 12 November 2003 - 20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 19:49
I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
thanks lamsey &#33; now scribblec is asking me &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; arghhhhhhh

im a young lady - one can&#39;t answer such questions &#33; :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:devil:

leonidas
11-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Hey Lamsey. Is it true as my brother says that vegetarians don&#39;t figure it out they fart, and that it smell the hell? Or is it just me? :blink: :lol: :unsure:

kaiweiler
11-12-2003, 08:05 PM
read..... no
i have a dip while im takin a shit, i know chewing tobacco is bad for you, but it&#39;s what i do&#33; lol

UKMan
11-12-2003, 08:06 PM
I have a couple of books a few magazines and a crossword puzzle just waiting for me in the toilet. I believe in taking your time whilst excreting body products and actually read somewhere (probably in the loo) that being relaxed and taking your time whilst ****ing is good for you.

Peace
UKMan

Spindulik
11-12-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 15:49
That&#39;s too bad about the vegaterians. A well balanced diet is needed, and that includes meat.

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, sperm, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session.

Gemby!
11-12-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 20:12

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, SPERM, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session.
umm i dont produce sperm ......

leonidas
11-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik+12 November 2003 - 21:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 12 November 2003 - 21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 15:49
That&#39;s too bad about the vegaterians. A well balanced diet is needed, and that includes meat.

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, sperm, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session. [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s bullshit&#33; You don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about. <_<

Spindulik
11-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by leonidas+12 November 2003 - 16:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas @ 12 November 2003 - 16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 21:12
<!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 15:49

-----------

That&#39;s bullshit&#33; You don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about. <_< [/b][/quote]
What? Which part is bullshit, so I can correct you? I mention serveral points.

hi_what_is_up!
11-12-2003, 08:34 PM
I read magazines, hell sometimes i even do my homework and talk on the phone. It can be a very productive time if you put some effort into it. You shouldn&#39;t just waste your time sitting there.

Benno
11-12-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;+12 November 2003 - 21:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 12 November 2003 - 21:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 20:12

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, SPERM, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

umm i dont produce sperm ...... [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

But nonetheless i suppose you have nail, hair, skin, muscles and a brain :P

leonidas
11-12-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 21:31
What? Which part is bullshit, so I can correct you? I mention serveral points.
You&#39;re general statement is bull shit.

Be vegeterian and have a good health is as easy as if you are omnivorous.

By the waythis is off/topic so let&#39;s talk about shit ( It&#39;s the topic)

Gemby!
11-12-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Benno+12 November 2003 - 20:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 12 November 2003 - 20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@12 November 2003 - 21:15
<!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 20:12

-----------

umm i dont produce sperm ......
:lol: :lol:

But nonetheless i suppose you have nail, hair, skin, muscles and a brain :P [/b][/quote]
some people diagree about the brain part :P

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-12-2003, 08:39 PM
;) I shit at least 3 - 5 Times a day.And yes I get alot of Reading in. :D

Gemby!
11-12-2003, 08:41 PM
thats abnormal

sugar free sweets and chewing gum n mints cause laxative effects :P

i read that on back of packet &#33;

Spindulik
11-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Being a vegaterian is "ok", but to me it would suck. If you are a religious fanatic, Jesus Christ himself ate fish, lambs, etc.

You can&#39;t possibly be a 100% true vegaterian who eats strictly anything that isn&#39;t "meat". The simple fact that your mouth is loaded with micro-organisms makes you a non-vegaterian, every time you swallow your own spit, it happens. Look at your drinking water under a microscope. It looks like crabs, lobsters, bugs and germs floating in there. As a vegaterian, you "eat" those critters wether you like it or not.

Your statement is bullshit about my statement being bullshit. Why? Because it is.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-12-2003, 08:49 PM
:D My Brother just brought over some Deer Meat. :D

leonidas
11-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 21:45
Being a vegaterian is "ok", but to me it would suck. If you are a religious fanatic, Jesus Christ himself ate fish, lambs, etc.

You can&#39;t possibly be a 100% true vegaterian who eats strictly anything that isn&#39;t "meat". The simple fact that your mouth is loaded with micro-organisms makes you a non-vegaterian, every time you swallow your own spit, it happens. Look at your drinking water under a microscope. It looks like crabs, lobsters, bugs and germs floating in there. As a vegaterian, you "eat" those critters wether you like it or not.

Your statement is bullshit about my statement being bullshit. Why? Because it is.
I don&#39;t wanna be a perfect personn, I just do my best as long as I can live my life nicely.

And if you eat different miscelaneous and various item of each food category like fruits, vegetables milky products ect...., Then you&#39;re the most healthy man in the word.

Don&#39;t try to argue. You just don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about. You must have seen some shit programm on tv, or a stupid doctor who never studied the topic, and now you are just repeating what they said.

Spindulik
11-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by leonidas@12 November 2003 - 16:59

Don&#39;t try to argue. You just don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about. You must have seen some shit programm on tv, or a stupid doctor who never studied the topic, and now you are just repeating what they said.
Now you have ESP. You know what I have done. That&#39;s amazing. What did I have for lunch today?

I &#39;ll clue you in. A HAM sandwich on a white bread with mayonese. Oh, and there was lettuce there too.

BILLY-THE-FISH
11-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Arcadia@12 November 2003 - 20:51
I read the health warnings on the various cleaning products that are scattered about the place.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah sometimes you have to read anything thats close at hand e.g. Shampoo bottle etc....

leonidas
11-12-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik+12 November 2003 - 22:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 12 November 2003 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@12 November 2003 - 16:59

Now you have ESP. You know what I have done. That&#39;s amazing. What did I have for lunch today?

I &#39;ll clue you in. A HAM sandwich on a white bread with mayonese. Oh, and there was lettuce there too. [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m happy you figured out you were wrong, and start telling lame jokes to preserve appearances.

Just keep eating your foot nails and don&#39;t say anymore crap. <_<

summerlinda
11-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Leonidas & Spindulik, there is already several topics about this, go find them and post inthere.... Hijackers&#33;

@ Liam; I concur :D

UKMan
11-12-2003, 10:13 PM
I still read in the bog room - i have a great Sherlock Holmes book - everytime i come to the solution, its time to wipe :angry:

Peace
UKMan

hobbes
11-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 20:49
Sorry, simply not true. There is so much nonsense published about diet, vitamins, anti-oxidants and cancer protective foods that I am not surprised that everyone is a bit confused over all of this.

Bowel habits, colon length, diverticular disease are all unrelated to diet. Inherent bowel motility, dehydration and drugs are the cornerstone players.

Liam, some day you will realize that "toilet time" is the only time when you can justify locking yourself away from the world. So when you get the urge, you want to savor it with a good book, this is your "quiet time" and you want to make it last&#33;

nukemdomis
11-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH@12 November 2003 - 11:02
Hi,
there have been some strange but true posts lately (although i think they are hilarious&#33; like the one about wanking&#33; :lol: ) and people are asking some strange questions, so i&#39;ve always wondered about this one. So i have a couple of questions;

Do all men like to read whilst they take a shit? I Know i do&#33;&#33;&#33;

Why don&#39;t women?
They just don&#39;t understand&#33;, I think it&#39;s just a waste of time if you don&#39;t&#33; just sitting there you may as well learn something&#33;&#33;

Cheers
Man I read so much on the sh*tter, that I find myself reading the labels off the shower curtain and the insides of the toilet paper rolls....................................................I need help&#33;&#33;

LOL X 10 :nuke: :lol:

Lamsey
11-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+12 November 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 12 November 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 20:49
Sorry, simply not true. There is so much nonsense published about diet, vitamins, anti-oxidants and cancer protective foods that I am not surprised that everyone is a bit confused over all of this.

Bowel habits, colon length, diverticular disease are all unrelated to diet. Inherent bowel motility, dehydration and drugs are the cornerstone players.

Liam, some day you will realize that "toilet time" is the only time when you can justify locking yourself away from the world. So when you get the urge, you want to savor it with a good book, this is your "quiet time" and you want to make it last&#33; [/b][/quote]
It&#39;s a well known fact that meat is the most difficult of all foods to break up during the digestive process - a hamburger can take over a week to be fully digested and processed. It follows that faeces containing meat by-products will not (pardon the phrasing) slip out so easily.

In any case, I base my statement on real-life observations. I know many vegetarians, and it never takes them more than a minute to defecate. It takes considerably longer of the overwhelming majority for meat-eaters. You&#39;ll note that the two veggies in the thread have agreed.

With regards to &#39;toilet time&#39; - I&#39;d prefer to sit in front of a warm fire on my nice soft rug to read, rather than perching on the crapper, thank you so much.

BILLY-THE-FISH
11-12-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by nukemdomis@12 November 2003 - 23:44

Man I read so much on the sh*tter, that I find myself reading the labels off the shower curtain and the insides of the toilet paper rolls....................................................I need help&#33;&#33;

I think i got the same problem&#33;&#33;
Perhaps we should start a club or something like ......

the S.H.R.A. known as Shit-House-Readers-Anonymous&#33;

Sign me up&#33;&#33;

hobbes
11-12-2003, 11:21 PM
It&#39;s a well known fact that meat is the most difficult of all foods to break up during the digestive process - a hamburger can take over a week to be fully digested and processed. It follows that faeces containing meat by-products will not (pardon the phrasing) slip out so easily.

In any case, I base my statement on real-life observations. I know many vegetarians, and it never takes them more than a minute to defecate. It takes considerably longer of the overwhelming majority for meat-eaters. You&#39;ll note that the two veggies in the thread have agreed.

With regards to &#39;toilet time&#39; - I&#39;d prefer to sit in front of a warm fire on my nice soft rug to read, rather than perching on the crapper, thank you so much.
Lamsey,

Sorry but your statement makes no sense if you have any training in physiology. A large portion of your vegetable matter (the plant cell wall- celluose) is impossible to break down by the human digestive tract. This is why herbivores eat grass, they can (with the help of gastric and small bowel bacteria) digest it and turn it into usable fuel. We then, logically, eat herbivores because we have the digestive enzymes available to make use of their nutrients. So while I am making the most of what I eat by being able to break it down and absorb it, you are only getting a fraction of the mass you eat and are passing the rest on as large bulky stools. You likely have excessive gas, as the colonic bacteria (you do not absorb nutrients in the colon) can breakdown cellulose and the end-product is a gas.

Digestabilty and defecabilty are not related. Digestion occurs in the small bowel, excretion occurs in the large bowel (colon).

A sample size of 2 does not a fact make, it is anecdotal. I certainly have no problems in my excretory capacity and I eat a meat heavy diet. Are you challenging me to a "poop off"?

As for "quiet time", you are still too young to realize that you cannot get this in front of the fire with 6 children talking to you at once. Sure, you will love your kids, but we all need a break every now and then.

Lamsey
11-12-2003, 11:27 PM
OK Hobbes, I see your point, however I&#39;d like to point out that the sample size is closer to around 10 veggies and 10 meateaters that I know well enough to make observations of this sort on - and without exception, my theory holds.

Perhaps it is a difference of diets with relation to country.

However, it is rather patronising to tell someone they are too young to appreciate the need for "quiet time" - give me a break. Are you implying you never needed to be alone when you were young - away from parents, siblings, friends on the phone, commitments such as study, part-time work, etc.?

protak
11-12-2003, 11:28 PM
What a shitty f***ing topic&#33;&#33; :D Shampoo bottles, conditioner, whatever&#39;s under the sink, the newspaper if I&#39;m already in the process before I go.... :o I wonder how much time (on average), a person spend&#39;s in the john over the course of there life? :blink: Probably doubles if YOU read... :)

DarthInsinuate
11-12-2003, 11:41 PM
it usually takes me 10 minutes to do my business, it takes 15-20 minutes if i have something good to read. At the moment (no i&#39;m not logged on and making logs) i&#39;m reading the highway code.
I find the toilet a very productive place, i get a lot of meditation done while my sphincter relaxes

hobbes
11-12-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 November 2003 - 00:27
OK Hobbes, I see your point, however I&#39;d like to point out that the sample size is closer to around 10 veggies and 10 meateaters that I know well enough to make observations of this sort on - and without exception, my theory holds.

Perhaps it is a difference of diets with relation to country.

However, it is rather patronising to tell someone they are too young to appreciate the need for "quiet time" - give me a break. Are you implying you never needed to be alone when you were young - away from parents, siblings, friends on the phone, commitments such as study, part-time work, etc.?
Well, the "quiet time" part to my first post was to add a little levity to it, as I wanted to make my point, but I also wanted to keep it light hearted.

I do honestly believe that you will look back and smile wryly to yourself at what I have said.

As usual, I was not attempting to be mean spirited, just having some fun.

Spider_dude
11-12-2003, 11:58 PM
reading is only required at the most important times, i.e constipation (you have a lot of time on your hands, fire arsre (something to take the pain away) and diaarheoa (self explanitory).

and to the doubters diarrheoa and fire arse aren&#39;t the same thing.

Evil Gemini
11-13-2003, 01:05 AM
I take my laptop in the toilet and play GTA vice city. (jk jk)

Only if i had wireless lan then i will never have to part from the forum :rolleyes:

BILLY-THE-FISH
11-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@13 November 2003 - 00:41
it usually takes me 10 minutes to do my business, it takes 15-20 minutes if i have something good to read. At the moment (no i&#39;m not logged on and making logs) i&#39;m reading the highway code.
I find the toilet a very productive place, i get a lot of meditation done while my sphincter relaxes

I know, sometimes I spend double the amount of time i need to take just because I wanted to finish reading something interesting&#33;
Mind you I think it is possibly the most comfortable seat in the house maybe I should get a portable toilet that I could maybe wheel out to the lounge in front of the fire and T.V.&#33;&#33;&#33;

james_bond_rulez
11-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by neattairoski@13 November 2003 - 01:05
I take my laptop in the toilet and play GTA vice city. (jk jk)

Only if i had wireless lan then i will never have to part from the forum&nbsp; :rolleyes:
technically i COULD play counterstrike online and still able to take a crap at the same time but i hate my shit molecules on my laptop LOL :lol:

besides i can&#39;t take a crap while i play i&#39;d be too distracted to shit...

j2k4
11-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@12 November 2003 - 19:21

Lamsey,

Sorry but your statement makes no sense if you have any training in physiology. A large portion of your vegetable matter (the plant cell wall- celluose) is impossible to break down by the human digestive tract. This is why herbivores eat grass, they can (with the help of gastric and small bowel bacteria) digest it and turn it into usable fuel. We then, logically, eat herbivores because we have the digestive enzymes available to make use of their nutrients. So while I am making the most of what I eat by being able to break it down and absorb it, you are only getting a fraction of the mass you eat and are passing the rest on as large bulky stools. You likely have excessive gas, as the colonic bacteria (you do not absorb nutrients in the colon) can breakdown cellulose and the end-product is a gas.

Digestabilty and defecabilty are not related. Digestion occurs in the small bowel, excretion occurs in the large bowel (colon).

A sample size of 2 does not a fact make, it is anecdotal. I certainly have no problems in my excretory capacity and I eat a meat heavy diet. Are you challenging me to a "poop off"?

As for "quiet time", you are still too young to realize that you cannot get this in front of the fire with 6 children talking to you at once. Sure, you will love your kids, but we all need a break every now and then.
I think it is clear, from this exchange, that hobbes knows his shit, as does lamsey. ;)

As to adjunct bathroom activities:

Reading is only the most common of these; I have rebuilt both my electric razor and my electric toothbrush while seated.

But only after a meal of vegetables. :D

nukemdomis
12-02-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by BILLY&#045;THE&#045;FISH+12 November 2003 - 15:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BILLY-THE-FISH @ 12 November 2003 - 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nukemdomis@12 November 2003 - 23:44

I think i got the same problem&#33;&#33;
Perhaps we should start a club or something like ......

the S.H.R.A. known as Shit-House-Readers-Anonymous&#33;

Sign me up&#33;&#33;
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:D "Holly Shit&#33;&#33;"" could be the name of it&#33;&#33;

Thats a good idea you got there, but as things go in the world today there are probably 10 clubs from around the world already. Look at the "bathroom books" at Spencer&#39;s or Target (TAR-SHAY) lol :D.

Might be a good way to get kids to read though&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Yeah Right&#33;&#33; :rtfm: :D

ROTFLOL
Later.

:nuke:

Keikan
12-02-2003, 04:24 AM
Jesus

http://www.visuallee.com/weblog/images/thick_book.jpg

nukemdomis
12-02-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by leonidas@12 November 2003 - 12:18

[QUOTE=Lamsey,12 November 2003 - 15:49] I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.

-----------

PERIOD<_<
:clap: :clap:

ezyryder
12-02-2003, 04:28 AM
This is sort of an out of context reply, but nevertheless...

"won&#39;t someone please think of the veigtables?&#33;" The poor buggers, all you vegitarians eating them just because you feel sorry for the animals. Well I don&#39;t think Vegitables deserve such raw treatment.

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 04:35 AM
i agree, Vegetables have feelings too&#33; :( i feel bad when i eat the carrots mah mum puts in da oven :*( :*( :*( :*(

edit: WTF ARE THOSE FACES ? ?? I DIDNT WANT THOSE