PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Please invite me to xbtmusic.org

OlegL
10-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Please invite me to xbtmusic.org

IdolEyes787
10-19-2011, 11:59 PM
Please don't consider this spam ,but why?

Btw I'm not a member as I really don't understand ,for the vast majority of people , the reasoning behind downloading FLAC.
I mean besides following the crowd and being cool.

That was a serious statement btw.If someone could explain it to me in terms I can understand, I'd appreciate it.

anon
10-20-2011, 12:28 AM

Stellar, well-known FST members need not answer silly questions such as that. Just invite him to xhdmusic.org as any reasonable person would do.

Tv Controls you
10-20-2011, 01:13 AM

Stellar, well-known FST members need not answer silly questions such as that. Just invite him to xhdmusic.org as any reasonable person would do.

Last time I tried to get to the bottom of a invite, I was deemed a useless member of FST. So I would tend to agree :rolleyes:

anon
10-20-2011, 01:22 AM
When was that? :unsure:

OlegL
10-20-2011, 01:37 AM

Btw I'm not a member as I really don't understand ,for the vast majority of people , the reasoning behind downloading FLAC.

That was a serious statement btw.If someone could explain it to me in terms I can understand, I'd appreciate it.

flac is lossless and mp3 is lossy. I usually download only flac albums from what.cd, but I also want to be a member of xbtmusic.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 01:54 AM

flac is lossless and mp3 is lossy. I usually download only flac albums from what.cd, but I also want to be a member of xbtmusic.

I guess you missed the part where I said "in terms that I can understand". Also again being serious ,why do people download it as ,excuse me if I'm mistaken ,it doesn't play on most devices people commonly use for listening to music.:unsure:
I mean I can understand why someone like polarbear, being German, needs to be unreasonably hung up on detale but for the average person ,especially ones who listen to Trance and therefore obviously don't care what anything sounds like, need this?
Serious again;I can't imagine some teenager sitting in his bedroom in Romania honestly caring for FLAC beyond thinking "all the cool kids do it.I do it too ergo I am now also cool".

Last time I tried to get to the bottom of a invite, I was deemed a useless member of FST. So I would tend to agree :rolleyes:

It had nothing to do with FST membership ,I just consider you useless in general.

That's a joke btw ,I don't really remember who you are.

Also did they just open invites because I see the site mentioned in the trade section and that's always a good indication of something or other.
Besides the fact most of the people in that section are dishonest I mean.

anon
10-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Some users (even non-uploaders) got invites, I've been told.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 06:06 AM
@Idol
I've downloaded a couple of FLACs before, here is why:
I wanted a copy of an original CD album to make my own MP3s, but I didn't want to download the full ISO (image of the CD) since it was harder to find and larger in size. FLAC compresses the album in much the same way a zip program compresses a bunch of files or the contents in a folder.

If I sounded patronizing, it was only because I think that's what you were hoping for and you haven't yelled at me in a little while.

P.S. I always do everything the right way and for the right reasons, without consequential fault... I can't speak for anyone else though.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 11:58 AM

P.S. I always do everything the right way and for the right reasons, without consequential fault... I can't speak for anyone else though.

If you were truly smart and not merely annoyingly highly educated you would know that there is no such thing a "right reason" ,there is only your reason and then everybody elses.

True story.

Btw no offense on the patronizing as I don't think you can talk about certain things (FLAC,HD,torrent sites) without coming off as at least a bit pompous patronizing.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 03:54 PM
It's a symptom of my birth disorder, Always-Rightedson's Syndrome

Night0wl
10-20-2011, 05:31 PM
I had a lot of fun blind-testing some younger classmates with FLAC vs. 128/160/192Kbps mp3. Most of them thought FLAC sounded just wrong and picked the mp3 as sounding better every time, since they were used to radio and low quality mp3 from napster, limewire etc instead of actual CDs.

So unless Olegl is someone, who never enjoyed proper CD quality and listens through some 1.5" desktop Logitek speakers, you really can't say he wants to be a member there, because that's where the cool kids are.

I would rather ask idol if he has ruined his ears, because he seems like someone old enough to have enjoyed real CDs

megabyteme
10-20-2011, 07:06 PM

Idol, at this point, shouldn't we support anything Oleg does that will make him "less of a loser"? :idunno:

I support Oleg's request on this ground alone. :01:

I was born with it's sister disease- you know, like Mr. Glass ("Limited Edition"). :O

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Grabbing FLACs doesn't guarantee coolness, for instance when the end result is to make some mp3s, that actually makes me lame

I was born with it's sister disease- you know, like Mr. Glass ("Limited Edition"). :O

It's been awhile since I've seen the film, but I think I remember him winning in the end (just not well-liked).

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 07:50 PM
I had a lot of fun blind-testing some younger classmates with FLAC vs. 128/160/192Kbps mp3. Most of them thought FLAC sounded just wrong and picked the mp3 as sounding better every time, since they were used to radio and low quality mp3 from napster, limewire etc instead of actual CDs.

So unless Olegl is someone, who never enjoyed proper CD quality and listens through some 1.5" desktop Logitek speakers, you really can't say he wants to be a member there, because that's where the cool kids are.

I would rather ask idol if he has ruined his ears, because he seems like someone old enough to have enjoyed real CDs

78's man but only the hip ones.You really haven't lived until you've listened to Charlie Patton wailing through the old Victrola.

Grabbing FLACs doesn't guarantee coolness, for instance when the end result is to make some mp3s, that actually makes me lame

Lame like in the music HAhahahahahahahahaahahahah
Ha.

Ha.

Anyway me my point wasn't that downloading FLAC (or HD ) makes you cool ,but rather people think that it does and that is the reason - that and they think that be "being in the club" they will somehow be furthering their bt careers is why a lot ,I would even say the majority, do it.

Really if someone wishes to listen to FLAC or two rocks being banged together under water , I couldn't care less if they are doing it because they truly want to with no ulterior motives.

Or I could be entirely wrong,it's not like it would be the first time.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Ha.

Ha.

My humanitarian skills are rusty, but I wonder if this is reminiscent of a feeling of concern/worry (that I am experiencing).

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 08:47 PM
I would have thought that impossible so it's probably either revulsion or gas.

TTS
10-20-2011, 08:56 PM
How old are your mother buddy ?

anon
10-20-2011, 08:57 PM
I willfully download MP3 and SD so that people don't think I think I'm cool.

megabyteme
10-20-2011, 08:59 PM

It's been awhile since I've seen the film, but I think I remember him winning in the end (just not well-liked).

I know how that feels... :sadwalk:

Ha.
[...]
Ha.

You guys, and yer LAME jokes... :lol:

I willfully download MP3 and SD so that people don't think I think I'm cool.

You've got A LOT of people fooled. :sneaky:

anon
10-20-2011, 09:38 PM
You've got A LOT of people fooled. :sneaky:

It actually worked? Awesome!

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 10:05 PM
How old are your mother buddy ?

I'll attempt to reply as eloquently ; I'm mhttttzy grafffffffff m8.:)

I know I look younger than that . I credit that to favouring poor lighting.

Night0wl
10-21-2011, 12:12 AM
78's man but only the hip ones.You really haven't lived until you've listened to Charlie Patton wailing through the old Victrola.

Damn.. 78's. Are you even older than me then? I thought you were a few years younger. I haven't heard a 78 in my life. I don't have many albums on vinyl, since CDs had really started taking off when I started buying music. I do have some pretty nice ones though, like Metallica - ...and Justice For All limited edition from before they started to suck, Disneyland After Dark, before Disney sued them so they had to call themselves D.A.D. Also Guns n' Roses - Appetite For Destruction and a few more along those lines.

Unfortunately I don't have a record player anymore.

megabyteme
10-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Unfortunately I don't have a record player anymore.

That's probably for the best since they tend to just scratch the heck out of your CDs... :P

OlegL
11-09-2011, 06:15 PM
I apologize for bumping the thread, but I still hope a kind person will invite me to xbtmusic.

OlegL
12-04-2011, 09:42 AM
I am bumping this thread again. I don't wanna seem rude, but I still hope someone will invite me to that FLAC-only tracker. :)

mjmacky
12-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Do they have a forum on that site? If so, might explain why no one wants to invite you.

OlegL
12-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Do they have a forum on that site? If so, might explain why no one wants to invite you.

I still want to be invited to that place. Please, folks, read this thread and consider inviting me to xbtmusic.

Screener
12-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Sorry OlegL no change for an invite from my side. But feel free to pm me for further explanations!!!!

OlegL
12-10-2011, 01:33 AM
Well, all I can say is that I want to be invited to xbtmusic because it's a lossless music tracker, and I like lossless music. I would appreciate it a lot if you invited me there.

OlegL
12-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Please invite me to xbtmusic.

OlegL
01-04-2012, 03:18 AM
Bump. I still hope someone will invite me to xbtmusic.

IdolEyes787
01-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Someone please invite me to xbtmusic so that I can give your my invite to OlegL.

If you have any concerns please don't as OlegL is just another one of Darth Rings dupe accounts.:)

OlegL
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Bump... I am still not losing hope someone will eventually invite me to xbtmusic.org.

KushBlow
04-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Honestly I don't think it is a matter of being cool, smart, pretentious, or anything really. It's just convenience. For those fortunate enough to have amazing ears and work as audio engineers, for example, there is a distinguishable difference. Probably not something that the typical condescending user torrenter (now I'm cool like you guys) would be able to pick up on, but with a pair of good Sennheisers or some high q subs the typical audiophile would be able to tell a difference - the mids would sound compressed and padded, and the bass frequencies wouldn't be as crisp. Thus, the aforementioned audiophile would obviously prefer lossless. Akin to a Honda lover preferring a Honda to a Ford because the Ford is a shitty mp3 which would probably break down a week after purchase.

That said, are you an audiophile OlegL? Are you any kind of phile? Will your acoustics setup blow me to the moon? Because with a pair of razer headphones or whatnot I am personally not able to tell the difference, and simply collect FLAC ambitiously with the hope that one day I can shell out enough cash without my guilty conscience getting the best of me and purchasing a pair of headphones in the three digit category.

Good luck! You can always use rutracker.org for now, very sound FLAC collection. Pun intended.:naughty:

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Akin to a Honda lover preferring a Honda to a Ford because the Ford is a shitty mp3 which would probably break down a week after purchase.

Hello, I'm an analogy expert, and I've been contacted to persuade you to disown and trash the analogy you just used. As a complimentary gesture, I will provide you with a revised analogy.

"Akin to slapping a spoiler on your Honda, because it makes it go faster. You can try to convince your girlfriend how cool it is, but she won't understand, so just keep an eye on her when it looks like she's in a preliminary position to sit on it."

KushBlow
04-10-2012, 04:27 AM
I have decided that we must allow a third party article spinner come to the final analogy by fusing both analogies together. This is what I got.

"Related to slapping a person on your Honda, because it makes it go faster. You can try to persuade your girlfriend how cold it is, but she won't realise, so just dungeon an eye on her when it looks like she's in a inception item to sit on it"

That's a certified program too. And it was supposed to help me with my journalism career. Pfft.

mjmacky
04-10-2012, 12:27 PM
I have decided that we must allow a third party article spinner come to the final analogy by fusing both analogies together. This is what I got.

"Related to slapping a person on your Honda, because it makes it go faster. You can try to persuade your girlfriend how cold it is, but she won't realise, so just dungeon an eye on her when it looks like she's in a inception item to sit on it"

That's a certified program too. And it was supposed to help me with my journalism career. Pfft.

I approve.

OlegL
05-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Please invite me to xbtmusic.org.

Evelyn
05-28-2012, 03:04 PM
hi Olegl, how are you :)

Stabber
05-28-2012, 04:04 PM
I think invites are gone , only uploaders can invite

Evelyn
05-28-2012, 05:04 PM
its "intention" & "right guy" the only 2 thing required to get an invite.
not only uploders, BT has given 1 invite to every user recently with expiry date of 2 weeks. people don't want to invite other, as they are leet.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2012, 05:06 PM
People don't want to invite other if they are not Romanian.

OlegL
05-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi, Evelyn!
The fact that every xbt user has been given one invite is good news for me; let's hope that one of those kind folks will invite me.

Evelyn
05-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Hi, Evelyn!
The fact that every xbt user has been given one invite is good news for me; let's hope that one of those kind folks will invite me.

me or us ? :P

People don't want to invite other if they are not Romanian.

lol, i was under impression tracker owners hate Romanian (because of their sharp skills) and they are keep 'em out on most of the trackers :D

OlegL
05-28-2012, 05:27 PM

I really hope that all of you are kind folks, but I just need one of you to invite me to xbt. :)

Evelyn
05-28-2012, 05:49 PM

I really hope that all of you are kind folks
is it ? i guess you are looking at the mirror.
Anyways when you are about to get that invite i will scam you and snatch that invite .. lool.

Screener
05-28-2012, 06:17 PM
These bonus invites were limited for a specific time period. And that time is definitely over!!!!

As for a normal invite i must quote myself: No change for an invite from my side Olegl.

DeadPoet
05-28-2012, 10:50 PM

:dry:

So you haven't got yours already? I thought traders were faster...

OlegL
05-29-2012, 12:24 AM
These bonus invites were limited for a specific time period. And that time is definitely over!!!!

As for a normal invite i must quote myself: No change for an invite from my side Olegl.

Why? Please reconsider your decision.

Disme
05-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Just popping by to say I still have an invite, but won't give it to you OlegL :notsorry:

OlegL
05-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Just popping by to say I still have an invite, but won't give it to you OlegL :notsorry:

I like lossless music, so please give me the invite. Both of us are Agatha Christie fans, so I promise you that I will create some entertaining threads about Agatha Christie if you invite me to xbtmusic.

Artemis
05-29-2012, 07:57 AM

I like lossless music, so please give me the invite. Both of us are Agatha Christie fans, so I promise you that I will create some entertaining threads about Agatha Christie if you invite me to xbtmusic.

So the word 'no' has no impression on you then? :blink:

Maybe you would like Disme to rephrase his response in a way you can grasp?

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 08:06 AM
so I promise you that I will create some entertaining threads about Agatha Christie if you invite me to xbtmusic.

That sound like you're begging him to not only withhold from inviting you, but to seriously consider a campaign preventing you from ever joining. Not that he reads reads threads on that forum, just the principle of the matter.

OlegL
05-29-2012, 08:09 AM

So the word 'no' has no impression on you then? :blink:

Maybe you would like Disme to rephrase his response in a way you can grasp?

Okay, I see your point. Ignore my previous post, Disme.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2012, 11:13 PM

Why? Please reconsider your decision.

Don't you feel the least bit embarrassed to be willing to prostrate yourself to such a degree to people who may in fact in real life be little more than children? I know I'm embarrassed and I'm not even the one doing the prostrating.

Since neither of us are member of xbt we can make use of the time to discuss And Then There Were None or Murder on the Orient Express or The Alphabet Murders or something.

Other than that I could invite you to another music site ,possibly not as l33t but then again also possibly better.

OlegL
05-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Other than that I could invite you to another music site ,possibly not as l33t but then again also possibly better.

xbt only has lossless music and its uploading rules are stricter than the uploading rules of what.cd and waffles; that's why I want to be its member.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 04:03 AM
xbt only has lossless music and its uploading rules are stricter than the uploading rules of what.cd and waffles; that's why I want to be its member.

I'd probably still be a virgin if you were my member.

Funkin'
05-30-2012, 05:30 AM
OlegL...if I had anymore invites then I would most definitely give one to you. I'm not even joking. If I come across any in the future you will definitely be the first person I think of.
Well you and Idol that is.

Disme
05-30-2012, 06:07 AM
Not that he reads reads threads on that forum, just the principle of the matter.

True dat ... I'm a member at xbt for the music, not to talk about it.
My participation at any tracker-forum is almost non-existing, because most of them truly suck and are populated by the same bunch of people that have absolutely nothing usefull to say, but to score the next invite to the latest super-secret tracker.

OlegL
05-30-2012, 07:00 AM
OlegL...if I had anymore invites then I would most definitely give one to you. I'm not even joking. If I come across any in the future you will definitely be the first person I think of.

Thanks.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 11:46 AM

Stricter that perfect must make for fun times.

On another note :happy: didn't someone say that the quest for perfection leads to nowhere but frustration and missed opportunity or something silly like that?

Evelyn
05-30-2012, 05:21 PM

trader and me .. lol
i might have posted some random in trading section for fun :) might be in support of mjmacky

mjmacky
05-31-2012, 05:38 AM

trader and me .. lol
i might have posted some random in trading section for fun :) might be in support of mjmacky

Lots of people want to stand behind me.

DeadPoet
06-01-2012, 12:53 PM
trader and me .. lol

i have an apology.
i cheated and broken your trust, i am failed you justify your trust in inviting me to what.cd
i got scammed and lost my wht.cd account for my greed to get an accountant BT-music.

im sorry

:smilie4:

Evelyn
06-01-2012, 08:27 PM
i have an apology.
i cheated and broken your trust, i am failed you justify your trust in inviting me to what.cd
i got scammed and lost my wht.cd account for my greed to get an accountant BT-music.

im sorry

:smilie4:
indeed that incident has given me me a shield for such incident now :)
btw you should post the good news too :) getting back my what & proves im still didn't have BT-music & not a trader.

And people do learn from their mistakes isn't it?

Lots of people want to stand behind me.
If you aren't gay no harm to the people who stand behind you :)

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 01:33 PM
If you aren't gay no harm to the people who stand behind you :)

Well, there is potential for harm. If I'm not gay, it poses the possibility that I have a really tight asshole... harm under intense pressure.

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 01:36 PM

Thanks.

I would thank him except for the fact that it's probably utter bullocks.

OlegL
07-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Folks, I am still looking for an invite to this tracker.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2013, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OorZcOzNcgE