PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Waffles or What.cd

anigav
10-20-2011, 11:23 AM
I am looking for a invite for What.cd or Waffles.

I am a music lover, especially lossless media. I need this entirely for my personal use.

I would be more than happy to provide the speedtest and ratio proofs.

I am looking forward to your support.

Cheers!!

:wub:

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Lucky for you there were enough spam threads to get you up to the required post count.

Sorry but considering you joined over a year ago and your presence on this site consists entirely of 25 fluff posts all made with minutes of one another immediately before you show up asking for something ,that's about all the support I can muster.

anigav
10-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks for your feedback. I do understand what you are referring to and I appreciate your concern. To make it clear, yes I am a lurker on this forum. I have accounts with few tracker, and they are for my personal use. I was a member of Torrent Tunez, built a good ratio, but that tracker is no longer alive. Hence there is a need for me to join a reliable tracker.

I saw a post, wherein invites were being offered for waffles. One of the condition was to 50+ posts. Do admit, wrong choice on my part to go after post padding or so called fluff post. Realized that a little bit late that there is no point to go for 50+ kind of post. In any case, my posts were relevant and appropriate to topic in which it was posted. But I do realized and decided to post a fresh request. Great to see people like you have an eye for detail.

Magnum
10-20-2011, 01:49 PM
I want to see how you behave....so...PM your mail!

Quarterquack
10-20-2011, 03:04 PM
So, your solution when faced with absolute idiocy ... is to be a bigger idiot?

anigav
10-20-2011, 03:15 PM
So, your solution when faced with absolute idiocy ... is to be a bigger idiot? I don't think what I faced was idiocy... but what I was trying to do could be termed as idiocy. Though, I corrected myself.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 03:47 PM
I might be wrong but I believe he was talking to Magnum.:unsure:

anigav
10-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Now I am really confused on who is who:stars::idunno:

anon
10-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Whatinterviewprep dot com.

anigav
10-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Whatinterviewprep dot com.

I tried that, however, I am from the country that is not acceptable by them. :sadwalk: However, I was told at IRC that I can be invited.:blink:

anon
10-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Not acceptable for the interview. Invites are fine.

anigav
10-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Not acceptable for the interview. Invites are fine.

Yup!!

BTW: Are u anyway connected to WHT?

beezy192
10-20-2011, 05:39 PM
People don't just give away What invites bro. They are very strict about that. Your best bet would be to get it off of the pu forums of a site. I saw a few of them floating around at MusicVids, Bitme, BitmeTV. Also, PTP has an unlinimted What.CD invites thread. :)

anon
10-20-2011, 05:54 PM

I don't know what WHT is. If you're referring to WebHostingTalk, then I'm not a member there.

anigav
10-20-2011, 06:00 PM
People don't just give away What invites bro. They are very strict about that. Your best bet would be to get it off of the pu forums of a site. I saw a few of them floating around at MusicVids, Bitme, BitmeTV. Also, PTP has an unlinimted What.CD invites thread. :)

Thanks for your suggestion.. but no... I will stick here... I am liking this forum, and I am quite hopeful I might get invite.

I don't know what WHT is. If you're referring to WebHostingTalk, then I'm not a member there.

Thanks for clarifying...

megabyteme
10-20-2011, 07:00 PM
I want to see how you behave....so...PM your mail!

Rings, I believe Magnum is offering the guy a chance because he was willing to admit that he was doing what Idol/Macky said he was doing. Honestly, I see his point- most of the people who post fluff try to deny what they have done. At least the requester has admitted his "crime". It is a step in the right direction. He also pointed out that he was a regular user of a site for music that disappeared. He does have an interest in music, and really hasn't been a frequent user of the site.

I have general opposition to those who use FST like a cheap whore, however; there are those whose main interest is in the files provided by filesharing. I think the requester falls into this category, and Magnum (find me posts where he shows a lack of good judgement on his offers- he's one of the "good guys" here, and cares about his invites and the community). In fact, he helped me out long ago before I was known around here- he came through for me as a "friend of a friend".

Magnum takes chances, but believe him when he says "he wants to see him [requester] take care of the account".. Magnum will be watching, and will have the account disabled if he [the requester] messes up.

Now don't you have a small animal you should be petting, and apologizing to for your for kicking it? They say most psychopaths were cruel to animals as children. You are an evil, evil man, Rings. Evil... :ermm:

@emilf: I suggest you take Magnum up on his offer, AND take good care of the account- it also wouldn't hurt for you to contribute to some of the real threads around here, and show some actual interest on the files (music section) you say you enjoy- give the FST community a little back by posting a review of an album, or join a discussion (or three) where you actually contribute to a thread. Good luck, and enjoy WhatCD. Remember: it may seem difficult to seed back- simply leave your files downloaded active (it may take months, and DO NOT dig yourself in TOO DEEP, TOO SOON and you will meet the site's necessary conditions for ratio- but you MUST leave your downloads ACTIVE.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Meg's more boring in real life than she is on Family Guy.
Long winded too.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 07:53 PM
gmail4u is still on my annoyed side for bumping a bunch of threads with nothing of note.

As far as using this forum as an invite bitch, well it's a suitable use that fits a design (and even purpose) of this site. Spam bombing all the other threads just to get the invite, wasn't only obvious, but a way to create a swirl of dislike (counter to the interests of your intentions). You would have had better luck taking a chance in the giveaway thread without meeting post count requirements (and stating that you decided not to spam bomb in lieu of making your case for trustworthiness anyway).

Meg's more boring in real life than she is on Family Guy.
Long winded too.

You're just upset about not having the opportunity to waft her queef bubbles.

Quarterquack
10-20-2011, 09:46 PM

Rings, I believe Magnum is offering the guy a chance because he was willing to admit that he was doing what Idol/Macky said he was doing.

I wasn't talking to magnum.
I was talking to emailk2. When faced with the idiocy of post counts meaning anything but jack shit when it comes to responsibility on an invite tree, he decided to degrade himself to "worthless" spam to "one-up" said idiotic system.

megabyteme
10-20-2011, 09:57 PM
You're just upset about not having the opportunity to waft her queef bubbles.

q-mail sent. ::flamehide

Here's some helpful advice from an Aussie (I think they invented the queef :O )...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3466713/how-to-queef

Tv Controls you
10-21-2011, 03:47 AM
I give the bloke some credit due to the spastics that have been posting requests recently, like.
At least he isn't being a dried up cunt, and denying everything like a little wanker, cheers

anigav
10-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Magnum takes chances, but believe him when he says "he wants to see him [requester] take care of the account".. Magnum will be watching, and will have the account disabled if he [the requester] messes up.

Now don't you have a small animal you should be petting, and apologizing to for your for kicking it? They say most psychopaths were cruel to animals as children. You are an evil, evil man, Rings. Evil... :ermm:

Hi Meg.. well said and thanks for the understanding. This :dog: salutes you.

gmail4u is still on my annoyed side for bumping a bunch of threads with nothing of note.

As far as using this forum as an invite bitch, well it's a suitable use that fits a design (and even purpose) of this site. Spam bombing all the other threads just to get the invite, wasn't only obvious, but a way to create a swirl of dislike (counter to the interests of your intentions). You would have had better luck taking a chance in the giveaway thread without meeting post count requirements (and stating that you decided not to spam bomb in lieu of making your case for trustworthiness anyway).

If you see, this is exactly what I have done. Instead of going to that *thread*... I rather decided to take a bold step, accepted my near foolish act and bared myself open to a new thread. Honestly, felt happy that I am trying to be honest and transparent.

Rings, I believe Magnum is offering the guy a chance because he was willing to admit that he was doing what Idol/Macky said he was doing.

I wasn't talking to magnum.
I was talking to emailk2. When faced with the idiocy of post counts meaning anything but jack shit when it comes to responsibility on an invite tree, he decided to degrade himself to "worthless" spam to "one-up" said idiotic system.

As I said earlier :01: mercy..

A big thanks for Magnum for inviting me :inlove:

I really enjoyed the discussion on this thread.

@Tv Controls you: appreciate if you call me bird:dabs:

megabyteme
10-21-2011, 05:10 AM
Hi Meg.. well said and thanks for the understanding. This :dog: salutes you.

Good to hear Magnum came through with the invite. Haters are going to hate, aren't they?

And Rings actually kicks defenseless kittens. He's a sad, deranged little monkey, but it's an open forum, right? :pinch:

Now, go do good things on WhatCD, or people will call me Meg, and give me an ugly troll avy...

Z0M813
10-21-2011, 05:05 PM
What country are you hailing from?

megabyteme
10-21-2011, 05:14 PM
What country are you hailing from?

I'm from the US, but still consider myself to be a good person...

YoYoY
10-21-2011, 05:15 PM
emaillk2, You're polite. :)

anigav
10-21-2011, 05:40 PM
emaillk2, You're polite. :)

:wub:

mjmacky
11-11-2011, 08:29 AM
he was willing to admit that he was doing what Idol/Macky said he was doing

I'm pretty sure I had an early post in this thread, also removed. Based on this reminder I'm quoting, probably couldn't have been any more on topic. There's a big belt buckle out there feeding notions of hate towards perception, levity and and intelligence, I'm seeing a pattern here.

So emailk2, be truthful, why do you keep posting around with the contemplation depth of hologram? Are you waiting it out and posting a new request later when the "heat" has died down?

anigav
11-11-2011, 09:03 AM
So emailk2, be truthful, why do you keep posting around ....

I am loving this forum.. :gossip::inlove:

BTW: Are you asking me to stop participating on this forum :(:stars::cry1::cry1::cry1:

mjmacky
11-11-2011, 09:14 AM
BTW: Are you asking me to stop participating on this forum :(:stars::cry1::cry1::cry1:

I'm saying Hologram called, and he want's his FST personality back.

anigav
11-11-2011, 09:46 AM

Does he wants to understand convergence of bionic equilibrium of calculus and trigonometry?

Jokes apart, are you serious that I should not post any further on this forum? Else, I am not able get the pun. Honestly, your post is too esoteric.

mjmacky
11-11-2011, 03:13 PM

Does he wants to understand convergence of bionic equilibrium of calculus and trigonometry?

Jokes apart, are you serious that I should not post any further on this forum? Else, I am not able get the pun. Honestly, your post is too esoteric.

I'm not in the business of telling people to stay or leave the forum. If you accuse me of that again, I'll have to ask you to leave the forum.

It might clarify that I am not referring to J-Dye, but another FST member, his name is hologram. He has a wee Family Guy icon for his avatar. Described in the simplest terms, your posting habits resemble his... and that's how you to kill interest in a topic that I brung up.

anigav
11-11-2011, 03:41 PM

I'm not in the business of telling people to stay or leave the forum. If you accuse me of that again, I'll have to ask you to leave the forum.

:fear::stars::fear::stars::fear::fear2::fear2:

Shall I stay or leave?

mjmacky
11-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Shall I stay or leave?

You shall

anigav
11-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Shall I stay or leave?

You shall

Do what, exactly?

Quarterquack
11-12-2011, 02:56 AM

Isn't there a humble following mocking you for the last time you tried this logic?

anigav
11-12-2011, 07:04 AM

Isn't there a humble following mocking you for the last time you tried this logic?

I would be pleasantly surprised to know that the word logic appeared in front of his eyes and was ever applied :D

anon
11-13-2011, 01:52 AM
You shall

Do what, exactly?

Are you familiar with the term "mathematician's answer"?

anigav
11-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Do what, exactly?

Are you familiar with the term "mathematician's answer"?

Yeah I do, his was a completely useless post, however it was not accurate either.

mjmacky
11-13-2011, 04:05 AM

I'm describing this case as more or less an homage/similarity rather than suggesting an alter-ego.

anigav
11-13-2011, 11:03 AM

I'm describing this case as more or less an homage/similarity rather than suggesting an alter-ego.

Quite curious to know what happened last time?

mjmacky
11-13-2011, 08:02 PM

You'd have to read an older, really long thread, and be able to catch the subtext... the rather obviously written subtext... it's just text.

anigav
11-13-2011, 08:16 PM

You'd have to read an older, really long thread, and be able to catch the subtext... the rather obviously written subtext... it's just text.

Seems quite peenful experience....

Trancer
02-03-2012, 09:59 AM
torrent tunez is now reopen

Thanks for your feedback. I do understand what you are referring to and I appreciate your concern. To make it clear, yes I am a lurker on this forum. I have accounts with few tracker, and they are for my personal use. I was a member of Torrent Tunez, built a good ratio, but that tracker is no longer alive. Hence there is a need for me to join a reliable tracker.

I saw a post, wherein invites were being offered for waffles. One of the condition was to 50+ posts. Do admit, wrong choice on my part to go after post padding or so called fluff post. Realized that a little bit late that there is no point to go for 50+ kind of post. In any case, my posts were relevant and appropriate to topic in which it was posted. But I do realized and decided to post a fresh request. Great to see people like you have an eye for detail.

anigav
02-04-2012, 01:18 AM
torrent tunez is now reopen

:happy:

Turning out to be better than its previous form.