TTS
10-20-2011, 05:35 PM
I have acc and want B2S

tito27
10-20-2011, 08:07 PM
have account want NB or any good offer

Funkin'
10-21-2011, 06:13 AM
I want your sister(or your mom, either one). Hook that up and I'll gladly have someone invite me to Uk-2 and then trade the account to you.

By the way, how many Uk-2 accounts do you have to go through? On the first page alone there's three different trade threads from you either having or trading the site. You'se a busy little boi.

Justsomeguy
10-21-2011, 08:26 AM
The more they trade the better, makes it easier to find and ban them

IdolEyes787
10-21-2011, 12:05 PM
I want your sister(or your mom, either one). Hook that up and I'll gladly have someone invite me to Uk-2 and then trade the account to you.

By the way, how many Uk-2 accounts do you have to go through? On the first page alone there's three different trade threads from you either having or trading the site. You'se a busy little boi.

You may want to reconsider that as I think the chances of Fiji's sister/mom being hot are probably on a par with him actually being a decent member of that site.

I want your sister(or your mom, either one). Hook that up and I'll gladly have someone invite me to Uk-2 and then trade the account to you.<br>
<br>

On a totally unrelated( unrelated get it, note);WT u want ? I thought the rules of the forum were pretty specific in that you had to post in English.:mellow:

Fiji
10-21-2011, 02:40 PM

Do you only do it with each other Taatpadlon sisters and mothers with some of you But I do have that
With your mother, but whenever it comes it will be you suck me to be a slider and fasts it to your mother

Funkin'
10-21-2011, 03:24 PM
You may want to reconsider that as I think the chances of Fiji's sister/mom being hot are probably on a par with him actually being a decent member of that site.

You're right. Fiji I revoke my trade offer. But then again, a little ugly secks never hurt anyone...

Do you only do it with each other Taatpadlon sisters and mothers with some of you But I do have that
With your mother, but whenever it comes it will be you suck me to be a slider and fasts it to your mother

What the hell? I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say there. Would someone be kind enough to translate for me?

IdolEyes787
10-21-2011, 04:08 PM
I think that was suppose to be an insult but really the only thing it insulted was my intelligence.

anon
10-21-2011, 04:17 PM
http://tashian.com/multibabel/

There you go.

Fiji
10-22-2011, 04:09 PM
http://tashian.com/multibabel/

There you go.

thx anon

anon
10-22-2011, 04:37 PM
It was aimed at Funkin', but you're welcome. :)