PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the private BitTorrent community.

Xizie
10-20-2011, 06:39 PM
It seems as if all of you want to get into these trackers. You'll pay hundreds just for an invite to a tracker which is "elite". Pure stupidity at it's finest. You also go on and on requesting thousands of invites which you'll most likely never get. If people want you there, you would've already been there. Oh, and this leveling system.. it's stupid. Seriously, if you're joining a tracker don't say it's for the "community" because most trackers have the same exact community. Look for content.. content's why torrenting exist in the first place. Most of you need to learn English.. yes, it's a very important language and most of you look retarded when you attempt to use it. Please, just stop.. go pick up a dictionary and read through it. Hopefully, you will learn. When you're making request atleast put some effort into it.. it may just increase your chances of getting into one of these invaluable trackers that you "dream of".

playerone
10-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Why is English a must? You are still in the middle ages. Stop shoving things down other people's throats.

beezy192
10-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Nice. From a person whose last 2 threads were requesting the not so 'l33t' trackers i.e FTN and Pedro's.

Artemis
10-20-2011, 07:41 PM
It seems as if all of you want to get into these trackers. You'll pay hundreds just for an invite to a tracker which is "elite". Pure stupidity at it's finest. You also go on and on requesting thousands of invites which you'll most likely never get. If people want you there, you would've already been there. Oh, and this leveling system.. it's stupid. Seriously, if you're joining a tracker don't say it's for the "community" because most trackers have the same exact community. Look for content.. content's why torrenting exist in the first place. Most of you need to learn English.. yes, it's a very important language and most of you look retarded when you attempt to use it. Please, just stop.. go pick up a dictionary and read through it. Hopefully, you will learn. When you're making request atleast put some effort into it.. it may just increase your chances of getting into one of these invaluable trackers that you "dream of".

Your english isn't too spectacular yourself there sport, you spelled everything correctly but your syntax and structure need work.
Now onto your rant:

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an opportunity to join FTN. Yes, the site that a lot of people are after. I have heard great things about FTN from the review threads and from people who are over there, but I want to experience it for myself.

The thing about FTN that caught my attention is that it offers Scene-only content, which I am very interested in. I would also like to be a part of their amazing, tight-knit community. I'm a friendly person, very easy to get along with, and I have never had any problems with anyone in the BT Community.

I have been torrenting for over 2 years now, so I'm very familiar with the rules and regulations of most torrent sites today. I have never hit-and-run, been warned, or banned for any reason on all the torrent sites that I'm in. I always try to maintain a good overall ratio and keep my torrents seeding for as long as I can.

If I ever get the chance to join FTN, I promise I will do my best to be as active as I can in the community. I'm prepared to meet everyone over there, and share my interests and thoughts with them. I also have a particular set of skills such as graphic design and hardware/software support that I think could be very useful for those in need. I'm willing to help the community in anyway that I can.

I know FTN invites are hard to come across nowadays, but I'm in no rush. I can wait for as long as I need to. If you have any questions, comments, or need anything else like profile links/proofs, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and I hope you consider me as a potential invitee.

Regards,
Xizie

The boldened passages give lie to this latest thread and post, you were prepared to join FtN for the 'community' which is the safe card to play when requesting this tracker, yet you now laugh at others?
I could go on, but it is your own words highlighted here for everyone to see which show what a two-faced individual you actually are.

Cobass
10-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Troll_mode_on ?

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 08:06 PM
If people want you there, you would've already been there..

Like I trust the judgment of most of those people.

Also you have absolutely no right to be bitter until you've been here at least a year.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Some notes

1. English isn't a must, but it's very valuable to be able to communicate in it online. If it isn't your native language, then prefacing that fact should be sufficient in preventing harassment.

2. Elitism is a coping mechanism for the insecure, and when you have a bunch of kids who aren't very bright and have accomplished nothing, you really can't be surprised to watch it flourish.

3. If trackers were an entity, it would want to absorb everyone. Thankfully, elite trackers tend to only bring in a bunch of tools, therefore preventing apocalyptic sentience (as the sum of the collective intellect is still less than one genius).

anon
10-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Stuff

Zing.

anigav
10-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Your english isn't too spectacular yourself there sport, you spelled everything correctly but your syntax and structure need work.
Now onto your rant:

Because he picked up a dictionary and read through it. However, he failed to pick up a grammar book to understand.

Aliyans
10-20-2011, 09:34 PM
its not good if donno english and pop in non-understandable words to all whats the use....

Quarterquack
10-21-2011, 01:11 AM
Why is English a must? You are still in the middle ages. Stop shoving things down other people's throats.

Oh but it does.. I also heard that they're invite sub-forum had recruitment threads for all of the "elite" trackers.

It's clear someone has hacked Xizie's account to make the OP. Sucks that the hacker is as much a tool as the original account owner, though.
Oh wait. BT.

megabyteme
10-21-2011, 01:27 AM

All of the trackers that you have where open for this past week, and non of them are worth FTN, Exigo, DB9, or HDbits.

Oh, and enjoy your ban on UK-2! :3

I'm not sure which of these posts is the "real" you, Xizie, but I would suggest you take "Now With Baking Soda" as your custom title. ;)

OlegL
10-21-2011, 01:34 AM

I actually respect people who are able to speak English eloquently. I wish my English were as good as yours. Don't listen to Artemis; your English is beautiful...
And, by the way, I never purchased an invite to a private tracker.

zoeygirly
10-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Did someone actually hack this guys account? Seriously, the comments don't make sense with the other postings...just saying.

Tv Controls you
10-21-2011, 02:50 AM
if you're joining a tracker don't say it's for the "community" because most trackers have the same exact community.
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7030/lololols.png

Oh, and this leveling system.. it's stupid.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/306/lololol2.png

To Op: You may want to pick up that handy "dictionary" of yours and look up the word: HYPOCRITE

n00bz0r
10-21-2011, 02:59 AM
Meh. Just another hypocrite/disgruntled wannabe posting stuff no one gives a fuck about.

megabyteme
10-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Meh. Just another hypocrite/disgruntled wannabe posting stuff no one gives a fuck about.

It's interesting how he can be on polar opposites of himself, and be a complete dumb ass in both posts. :idunno: I bet if he spoke 6 languages fluently, he'd sound like a douche in all of them. Beautifully. :yup:

IdolEyes787
10-21-2011, 12:21 PM
He progressed remarkably quickly from the yearning adolescent phase of bt to the pretentious cunt phase of bt.
Logical next step sysop of a private forum or a HD tracker.

Btw I've always had a "slight interest" in airplanes,could someone get me into that Top Gun school they have?

Stabber
10-21-2011, 02:00 PM
op = pwned !

Xizie
10-21-2011, 07:05 PM
I've made request for trackers that I am already on. Oh, and that FTN request thread was ripped straight from The Pirate Society.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
So what you're saying then is that you are even more an ass than already evident.
Congratulations.:mellow:

megabyteme
10-21-2011, 07:19 PM
I've made request for trackers that I am already on. Oh, and that FTN request thread was ripped straight from The Pirate Society.

Nothing you said has made you any less of a douche. Actually, I don't think there is anything you could say that would effect your douche status. :mellow:

Artemis
10-21-2011, 07:44 PM
How spectacularly superior of you, you must feel all important and warm inside......except for one little hiccup in your carefully crafted plan. You mention that you requested sites you are already a member of, so you are obviously a level whore yourself, it is just now that you have climbed to the top of the heap your blinding urge is to look down on those who wish to join those self same trackers.

Does this strike you as at all shallow ? It does me, in fact anyone who needs to show off like this is quite a sad caricature of a human being. If your aim was to come off as superior it failed and all you have managed to demonstrate is the seamier side of the bt pecking order.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Fotze:drummer:

In hindsight we probably should have foreseen this sort of thing happening.:mellow:
Hi, my name's Xizie and I'm interested in becoming a cunt. I download lots of HD-TV off of IPT but I'd like a site dedicated to that type of content. If anyone would be willing to invite me PM me for my email.

Here's my ratio proof: http://i.imgur.com/bR2ea.jpg (http://filesharingtalk.com/external/?http://i.imgur.com/bR2ea.jpg)

If you'd like the unedited version just say so in the PM.

Oh, and here's a Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1428283205.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/external/?http://www.speedtest.net/result/1428283205.png)

Xizie
10-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Well, it's been a long day.. I've lost two trackers UK-T, and iTS.

Oh, and by the way.. torrenting's lame. If you want something learn how to do something so you can get into the scene.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2011, 09:02 PM
so you can get into the scene.

You make me laugh but not in a good way.
Another teen with an inferiority complex who believes he grows larger by simple association.
After your precious "scene" becomes equally irrelevent to you I wonder what next you will turn to futile hope of inflating your poor self image?

Xizie
10-22-2011, 12:01 AM
so you can get into the scene.

You make me laugh but not in a good way.
Another teen with an inferiority complex who believes he grows larger by simple association.
After your precious "scene" becomes equally irrelevent to you I wonder what next you will turn to futile hope of inflating your poor self image?

Well, I was planning on becoming the president of the United States but I'm sure that you've already been there and done that so I guess showing you up should be on my list of things to do to inflate my poor self image. :3

IdolEyes787
10-22-2011, 12:08 AM
And I thought George W was about as bad as it could get.

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Oh, and that FTN request thread was ripped straight from The Pirate Society.

If anyone is a member of TPS (maybe it's already failed, IDK), would someone make a note of Xizie's TRADER STATUS. OKthanksbye.

GWB was apparently "the best of the bunch", maybe Xizie is one of the more retarded cousins (lots of offspring, few branches in the tree). :idunno:

Xizie
10-22-2011, 12:16 AM
If anyone is a member of TPS (maybe it's already failed, IDK), would someone make a note of Xizie's TRADER STATUS. OKthanksbye.

GWB was apparently "the best of the bunch", maybe Xizie is one of the more retarded cousins (lots of offspring, few branches in the tree). :idunno:

Yes, sir.. I trade all types of house hold appliances such as Microwaves, Televisions, and Ovens. Here, I'll trade you my oven for that there vintage doorknob of yours..

Oh, and unlike George W. Bush I'm in advanced classes. P:

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes, sir.. I trade all types of house hold appliances such as Microwaves, Televisions, and Ovens. Here, I'll trade you my oven for that there vintage doorknob of yours..

I stand corrected. Xizie's status as TRADER: NO; DOUCHE: YES.

Sorry for the confusion.

Xizie
10-22-2011, 12:23 AM

Sorry for the confusion.

Well, it seems as if I'll fit in just fine around here.

ca_aok
10-22-2011, 01:15 AM
I see his No Child Left Behind program was a rousing success.

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 01:50 AM

Sorry for the confusion.

Bottom shelf, but yeah, we got a space for you. :ermm:

As for my thinking you were a trader...I spent about 15 seconds looking at your post history after seeing this thread and thought, "Is this guy always such a mental, insufferable, nitwit, and where have I seen his name before?" I noticed you had been in a few trade threads, but where I misread your stance on being/not being a trader came from you sharing the same underlying, feverish, misguided need for "status", and ego affirmation. In that sense, you are EXACTLY like them. Pathetic.

I see his No Child Left Behind program was a rousing success.

I'm guessing the "advanced" kids have BIGGER blocks. :mellow:

Quarterquack
10-22-2011, 01:54 AM
Oh, and this leveling system.. it's stupid.

I've lost two trackers UK-T, and iTS.

Do you get paid to be a hypocrite or something? Where do I apply?

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 02:08 AM
I've lost two trackers UK-T, and iTS.

Do you get paid to be a hypocrite or something? Where do I apply?

:happy:

Quarterquack
10-22-2011, 02:31 AM

Usually you're the tree-stump in the crowd. But I'm glad you caught that this time. :)

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 02:33 AM

Usually you're the tree-stump in the crowd. But I'm glad you caught that this time. :)

It's an unusually slow crowd tonight- easier to stand-out. :sly:

Quarterquack
10-22-2011, 02:36 AM
It's an unusually slow crowd tonight- easier to stand-out. :sly:

How dare you, good sir? It's the first time Idol has had a lady friend over in years. Don't send him back to floor rugs, please.

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 02:50 AM
Idol talks a good game about liking breasts, but ever notice all of his "knowledge" seems to be theoretical/film based?...:eyebrows:

Quarterquack
10-22-2011, 02:58 AM
I drew that conclusion the first time Idol talked about Carrie and his particular distaste for Travolta.

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 03:04 AM
Funny, I heard he was a volunteer at some kind of fudge packing factory where Travolta also works. :idunno:

Funkin'
10-22-2011, 06:56 AM

Speaking of "fitting in just fine", you do realize that was me you caught walking out of your moms bedroom the other day. Right?

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 09:03 AM

Speaking of "fitting in just fine", you do realize that was me you caught walking out of your moms bedroom the other day. Right?

"Fit in JUST FINE?!!!" :yikes: Good facking Gawd, just how HUGE are you?!!! I've read statistics, and I've made women "feel it", so I know I'm WELL above average in size, however, I was in his mom early last week, and it was like Clark Kent could run in there, draw the "curtains", change into Superman, and never so much as get his feet wet.

She was sooo looooose that I turned on music- not to "get in the mood", but because I wanted to hear 2-channel turned into surround sound without the normal filtering. Let me tell you, it was like Kid Rock was singing right there in the cave with me. I won't go on, because it reveals too many secrets, but I know where Batman hides the Batmobile, Batcopter, Batboat, Batearthmoving machinery, and keeps his summer residence.

Honestly, I didn't want to be rude, so I just jerked off on one of those things hanging down from the ceiling (can't remember if it was a stalagmite, or a stalagmite) , and let myself out. By the time I found my way to light, it was 3 days later, and search parties had been formed, and were suiting up to come in after me.

Needless to say, I solute you, SIR. Your penis doesn't happen to be one of the monument tourist attractions in New York, does it? :O

Funkin'
10-22-2011, 11:51 AM

"Fit in JUST FINE?!!!" :yikes: Good facking Gawd, just how HUGE are you?!!!

Oh no, I'm with you. I couldn't feel anything as well when I slipped my cock in her. I was talking about my head. I have more trouble squeezing my head into my old baseball helmet than I did into Xizies mom.

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 04:46 PM
"Fit in JUST FINE?!!!" :yikes: Good facking Gawd, just how HUGE are you?!!!

Oh no, I'm with you. I couldn't feel anything as well when I slipped my cock in her. I was talking about my head. I have more trouble squeezing my head into my old baseball helmet than I did into Xizies mom.

Hey since you were in there after me (judging from the state of her living room, which hadn't been cleaned in years, I don't expect she bothered to "hose the BIG, pink tarp down" after I left), any chance you found my backpack? It has some of my books in it from school, and I need those before class starts again. For obvious reasons I didn't want to spend 3 hours trying to sober her up before leaving. Thanks!

BTW, if you found more than one (I found a dry-docked boat, so could be anything, right?) -mine was the older style full-framed one stands up and is roughly 4-foot tall.

Xizie
10-22-2011, 09:09 PM

I haven't lived with my mother since I was sixteen but I did notice someone coming out my wife's room. I'll ask her about it when she comes home from work tonight.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2011, 09:26 PM

I haven't lived with my mother since I was sixteen but I did notice someone coming out my wife's room. I'll ask her about it when she comes home from work tonight.

Given that up until this point you've come across as a 14 year old and not even a very mature one ,yes I'm totally buying that.:mellow:

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 09:45 PM

Given that up until this point you've come across as a 14 year old and not even a very mature one ,yes I'm totally buying that.:mellow:

I think you are both on the same page. He married his mother before he turned 16. Therefore, he was no longer living with his mother. He even verified seeing Funkin' come out of her room. One and the same.

You just failed to factor in "Southern State" into his comment.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Not at your Mom's place .Considering that we've all slept with her that would be sort of awkward.

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Not at your Mom's place .Considering that we've all slept with her that would be sort of awkward.

She's been in some pretty darn awkward positions before. I don't need to tell you guys that. :noes:

Tv Controls you
10-22-2011, 10:58 PM
I leave this thread for one day and it turns into a "Your Moma" thread. lol

He get's banned off his trackers (doesn't care), gets called a hypocrite (doesn't care), and about everything else that normally
gets to another torrenter, he seems not to care about.

I think we have found.... a
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/krash2baby/BAMF.jpg

aka. The biggest troll on FST

megabyteme
10-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Meh, he's the chew toy of the moment. It's obvious he's got no real staying power, he's run out of anything that got him "noticed" in the first place, and his 15 seconds are about up, anyway.

And, it's nap time. :w00t:

chalice
10-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Well now. This is where all the remedials hang out.

You kids like it here? How's that swing? Is it swingy? I bet it is.

Hoi, Darthy, is that swing swingy?

Funkin'
10-23-2011, 03:49 AM
I leave this thread for one day and it turns into a "Your Moma" thread. lol

This forum has become so boring that talking about other people's moms, wife, sister, daughter, pet, is the only thing that entertains me anymore. So expect more of it.

But the funny thing is I wasn't lying about Xizies mom(or wife, whoever that slit was). And it looks like I'm not the only one as I now have to drop off MBM's backpack next time I see him.

megabyteme
10-23-2011, 03:54 AM
Thanks, Funkin'! I'll strap it to my car, and take it through a car wash as soon as I get it back. Worst case scenario, I can just use it on fishing trips- people'll just think I know how to catch LOTS.

Funkin'
10-23-2011, 06:59 AM
That sucks, Xizie. Eventhough I did unclog her pipes I'm not a plumber. Has to be one of the many other guys that's been in your bed.

Frankthetank1
10-26-2011, 03:02 AM
If you think George was bad wait till Mitt Romney is president. He was the Governor for my state and sucked so bad. Plus he is a mormon. I mean can you imagine a president that is a mormon?

megabyteme
10-26-2011, 04:22 AM
Doh! Someone took out most of Xisie's comments out- was a bit funnier with them in. Oh well, just looks like Idol and I were speaking gibberish to each other. Come to think of it, maybe Xisie never posted, and it was all just a narcotics filled dream. Dream. Deream. Deaream....Deerreeem............................

IdolEyes787
10-26-2011, 12:01 PM
Doh! Someone took out most of Xisie's comments out- was a bit funnier with them in. Oh well, just looks like Idol and I were speaking gibberish to each other. Come to think of it, maybe Xisie never posted, and it was all just a narcotics filled dream. Dream. Deream. Deaream....Deerreeem............................

The mods are having a get together later to burn books.
As for making it look like we are speaking gibberish, I'm sure the average member didn't notice a perceptible change.

anon
10-26-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote them next time. And any chances you and Xizie started underground fight clubs together? :O

scrappen
10-26-2011, 03:09 PM
What makes a torrent site private is that it requires a user account in order to use the site, whereas a public site can be used by anyone with an internet connection. Now you all know this truth!

mjmacky
10-26-2011, 03:25 PM
What makes a torrent site private is that it requires a user account in order to use the site, whereas a public site can be used by anyone with an internet connection. Now you all know this truth!

I've never wasted so much time in such a short amount of time.

scrappen
10-26-2011, 03:42 PM
I've never wasted so much time in such a short amount of time.

In that case, that is quite an achievement by me!

megabyteme
10-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Doh! Someone took out most of Xisie's comments- was a bit funnier with them in. Oh well, just looks like Idol and I were speaking gibberish to each other. Come to think of it, maybe Xisie never posted, and it was all just a narcotics filled dream. Dream. Deream. Deaream....Deerreeem............................

Quote them next time. And any chances you and Xizie started underground fight clubs together? :O

Haven't you been following? Both he and his mother-wife have been receiving regular poundings (different kinds, that is*). :01:

*Thank you EDIT button. :wub:

anigav
11-14-2011, 03:50 AM
Agree

to what? :ermm:

leos
11-14-2011, 06:41 AM
well said

gamesover
11-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Looked like dk197 thought he could spam his way to the trade section, guess not :lol:

He'll have to work a little harder to get the post count he needs.