PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to get xbox live gold (1/3months) for free ?

cibu
10-22-2011, 02:57 PM
My xbox live gold subscription just expired and looked on the internet and I found a few websites that offer 1 month or 3 months of xbox live gold ( a code) but all of them had those stupid surverys that needed to be made in order to get points .
I tried a few but nothing , no points . I wanted to know if there's anyone here who managed to get a code from these sources and how ....

Can anyone help ?

Oh and another thing , I tought that the reason the surveys didn't work was because of my ip ( romania ) but I changed it to US and still nothing ...
Any tips ?

Thanks !

mjmacky
10-22-2011, 04:56 PM
MS Points is its own thing, the M$ equivalent to money so that they can distort prices and hide how much they're charging you. You can use MS points whether you have a Silver or Gold subscription. Some games and promotions come with free XBOX Live Gold memberships, you use a code to redeem something like 2 weeks or a month. Don't confuse that with MS points though (which is money).

IdolEyes787
10-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh and another thing , I tought that the reason the surveys didn't work was because of my ip ( romania ) but I changed it to US and still nothing ...
Any tips ?

Not to believe someone if they tell you that they aren't from Romania.