PDA

View Full Version : Started TV DDL Site

michaelism21
10-24-2011, 05:01 AM
Hi Guys,

I recently started a TV DDL Site..called mediaget.info
I think it's pretty organized since all content is loaded via Ajax and there is no page refreshing. My main objective was to get the user to his content as soon as possible.

Please visit it and tell me how I can improve it!

bijoy
10-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Bad place for advertising your site.

Solitude
10-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Bad place for advertising your site.
Totally. A sleek looking guerrilla-marketing trick "hey look I found a great site" is always preferable.

P2PDog
10-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Every single link on your site is forwarded through adfly. Thanks, but NO THANKS.

LockeJohn
10-31-2011, 11:09 AM
In my opinion the "market" of this kind of forum/blog is full and it's really, really difficult to create a new one and obtain the same number of users that you can find on other similar site that exist from more time. The idea is to be innovative, i don know.. have 0second release or something like that. But also in this case the only thing that I can say you is good luck.
otherwise as P2PDog sad, too many adfly.. no thanks

Solitude
10-31-2011, 11:27 AM
0second
0millisecond!

JustDOSE
11-01-2011, 12:29 AM
#1 i will not enable scripts to use your site

#2 I wil not enable your site to use java

#3 even though the Greasemonkey firefox addon has an addfly link scrip to bypass the BS(http://userscripts.org/scripts/search?q=adfly&submit=), its still lame to code your links....

you shall not succeed

Hiccup
11-02-2011, 05:20 AM
#1 i will not enable scripts to use your site

#2 I wil not enable your site to use java

#3 even though the Greasemonkey firefox addon has an addfly link scrip to bypass the BS(http://userscripts.org/scripts/search?q=adfly&submit=), its still lame to code your links....

you shall not succeed

Wow! Great post! I always thought that there should be a greasemonkey firefox addon to block/bypass adfly, but never thought to check for one (also was a bit lazy). Thought about scripting it myself. this is great! I love finding worthwhile greasemonkey scripts like this. There should be a post that talks about must have greasemonkey scripts like Cavern links checker or google media search (not a must have, but definitely somewhat handy).

michaelism21
12-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks for your comments....

I removed adf.ly links, ill prolly find a better way to advertise later, if it gets more popular.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused