PDA

View Full Version : Best private tracker FileList.ro!!!!1.

Jerry
10-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Can believe this? :blink:

http://i.imgur.com/vbkQs.jpg

for me this tracker is... best private tracker in this world of torrents!!!!1.

can find anything here!

johhny
10-24-2011, 07:59 PM
excellent tracker :D

anon
10-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Wow, more peers on that Battlefield 3 torrent than on TPB :P

vinhkhang01
10-24-2011, 08:30 PM
What is the url of this site as it couldn't load up.

Silence
10-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Yep have to agree that it's one of the best trackers everrr. You can find almost everything in that site and even if the seeders are less u'll get awesome speeds, better than IPT imo.

johhny
10-24-2011, 08:36 PM
http://flro.org/ or filelist.ro

Jerry
10-24-2011, 08:38 PM
What is the url of this site as it couldn't load up.

this is the primary url http://filelist.ro/ and the second one http://flro.org/ (in case of primary address will be down)

@vinhkhang01, in case you want to join in this tracker, leave me a pm.

// L.E

johhny was faster than me :P

vinhkhang01
10-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Thank you, pm is sent.

pint76o
10-24-2011, 10:06 PM
yeah it's favorite place of mine too :)

username-
10-24-2011, 10:29 PM
Is FileList just scene releases or is it like IPT?

anon
10-24-2011, 10:41 PM

It's like IPT, but bigger and with more freeleech. You'll find Scene, non-Scene, their own packs, packs from other trackers... it's a bit chaotic in that regard, but that's what makes it awesome.

Stabber
10-24-2011, 10:47 PM
yes its a great site , it reminds me a lot the old zamunda , not sure how the new one is right now

username-
10-24-2011, 10:50 PM
@anon
Does it have a lot more non-scene content compared to IPT or do you mean bigger as in members?

anon
10-24-2011, 11:15 PM
@anon
Does it have a lot more non-scene content compared to IPT or do you mean bigger as in members?

More members. Note IPT does have more torrents than FL. I can't really tell who has more non-Scene, but both have their fair share of it as far as I know.

username-
10-24-2011, 11:20 PM
@anon

More members. Note IPT does have more torrents than FL. I can't really tell who has more non-Scene, but both have their fair share of it as far as I know.
Cool. Thanks for the info. Scene is of course great but I appreciate the random non scene content on IPT, which is why I use it more than sites like SCC and TL.

ritzy
10-25-2011, 09:31 AM
ya.....its a good tracker.....

Stabber
10-25-2011, 11:08 AM
not sure about the pretimes but it's a great tracker , i get great speeds and i can find just about everything no matter how old it is

Jerry
10-25-2011, 03:16 PM
not sure about the pretimes but it's a great tracker , i get great speeds and i can find just about everything no matter how old it is

have a good pretime, not like SCC, GFT but similar with TL.

anon
10-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Who mentioned pretimes? :unsure:

whatcdfan
10-25-2011, 05:44 PM

have a good pretime, not like SCC, GFT but similar with TL.

Retention rates are also great, SCC packs are often uploaded here and they'll max out most connections even with the fewer seeds compared to SCC where older ones are in the dying state.

Enlightened
10-25-2011, 07:59 PM
yes its a great site , it reminds me a lot the old zamunda , not sure how the new one is right now

Does NOT even come close, and NOT even in the same league of Filelist.ro ; best Romanian Tracker out there, invites are quite "difficult" to come by, except for donation and VIP. Take good care of the accouunt, iif u do have one.Cheers.

anon
10-25-2011, 08:33 PM
best Romanian Tracker out there, invites are quite "difficult" to come by, except for donation and VIP.

Is that still so? Power User here, I received two invites and still had them not so long ago.

johhny
10-25-2011, 08:43 PM
at the moment invites can be used by any class :)

Jerry
10-25-2011, 09:23 PM
who don't have an account here and want to join

1 Like on facebook official page and get an invite

https://w w w.facebook.com/filelist

link to registration can find on section "Bine ai venit!"

enjoy people..

Stabber
10-25-2011, 10:54 PM

enjoy people..

They do get a lot of attention , not sure if this is wise move

cibu
10-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Not really a fan of Fl.ro . They always post on the home page stuff like " warning , if you receive an email from fl.ro saying...bla bla , please do not respond , it is not our email " , or " do not download this from fl.ro forums , it is a virus and it will steal your user credentials " etc... There are a lot of dumb people on fl.ro that don't even understand the concept of seeding a torrent after it's done downloading ( I have friends , so I speak the truth ) but hey .. where there's more you're bound to find someone who only knows how to hit the download button

anon
10-25-2011, 11:53 PM
They do get a lot of attention , not sure if this is wise move

Associating your real life identity with a piracy site on Facebook? Not a good idea indeed.

Not really a fan of Fl.ro . They always post on the home page stuff like " warning , if you receive an email from fl.ro saying...bla bla , please do not respond , it is not our email " , or " do not download this from fl.ro forums , it is a virus and it will steal your user credentials " etc... There are a lot of dumb people on fl.ro that don't even understand the concept of seeding a torrent after it's done downloading ( I have friends , so I speak the truth ) but hey .. where there's more you're bound to find someone who only knows how to hit the download button

Seems to work for them! :P

pastoral
10-26-2011, 02:03 AM
This tracker is quite nice, and it has a lot of seeders and leechers. However, the Romanian subtitles are embedded in the movies.
I do not understand the language, and I do not know how to remove them from, such as MKV files.

whatcdfan
10-26-2011, 03:55 AM
This tracker is quite nice, and it has a lot of seeders and leechers. However, the Romanian subtitles are embedded in the movies.
I do not understand the language, and I do not know how to remove them from, such as MKV files.

I've suffered that too, in the beginning I thought with good pretimes and freeleech it's a great choice to get HD scene content but those ro subtitles are just too much:angry:

mjmacky
10-26-2011, 06:11 AM

It's a matter of:
1. Installing mkvtoolnix
2. Opening mkvmergegui
3. Dragging and dropping the mkv file
4. Unchecking the unwanted subtitle track
5. Mux file (by clicking the button)

If you've got a system setup to play mkvs, chances are customizing mkvs is not on some elevated learning curve (i.e. should be really easy).

johhny
10-26-2011, 07:02 AM
and you can turn subtitles OFF any time

pastoral
10-26-2011, 08:59 AM

It's a matter of:
1. Installing mkvtoolnix
2. Opening mkvmergegui

If you've got a system setup to play mkvs, chances are customizing mkvs is not on some elevated learning curve (i.e. should be really easy).

Thanks! I will try the method that you have mentioned.

wazza100
10-26-2011, 12:16 PM

It's like IPT, but bigger and with more freeleech. You'll find Scene, non-Scene, their own packs, packs from other trackers... it's a bit chaotic in that regard, but that's what makes it awesome.

are their packs fl like scc?

anon
10-26-2011, 02:03 PM
are their packs fl like scc?

Everything larger than 4 gigs is freeleech. Most packs meet that requirement.

About MKV files, I recall that with ffdshow you can simply disable embedded subs via the settings. "Hard"/burnt ones can't be removed, of course.

floodor2007
10-26-2011, 02:13 PM
in vlc...right click on video.....subtitles...disable....it is very easy i say

mjmacky
10-26-2011, 03:12 PM
I assumed he already knew how to disable subtitles. There are several reasons why you'd want to remove them completely, and now there's a mini-guide in an obscure location.

CleverMan
10-26-2011, 07:12 PM

It's a matter of:
1. Installing mkvtoolnix
2. Opening mkvmergegui

If you don't want romanian subs at all, there's a simplier solution: download the movie some place else - IPT the same for instance
But nice laconic guide nevertheless

ShadowHunter
10-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Its realy good tracker and in many ways its better then IPT but you can find better general tracker too

Enlightened
10-26-2011, 08:36 PM
best Romanian Tracker out there, invites are quite "difficult" to come by, except for donation and VIP.

Is that still so? Power User here, I received two invites and still had them not so long ago.

Use to be just VIP, now they are more "friendlier",[ suurely Filelist.ro does not need more members] great now, the word is out that, Anon has 2 Invites stash away, everyone will come "begging' one from u............LOL

anon
10-26-2011, 08:43 PM
If you don't want romanian subs at all, there's a simplier solution: download the movie some place else - IPT the same for instance
But nice laconic guide nevertheless

Even simpler, just get another release. FL also suffers (if that's bad) from the same "30 releases for a single movie" situation other general trackers do.

robogo25
10-28-2011, 11:15 AM
Obviously Rutracker the largest and best private tracker. :rolleyes:

Awesome and excellent Rutracker. :happy:

10,000,000 + users 1,000,000 + Active torrents ;)

kavros
10-28-2011, 03:08 PM

enjoy people..
period expires:(

Stabber
10-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Obviously Rutracker the largest and best private tracker. :rolleyes:

Awesome and excellent Rutracker. :happy:

10,000,000 + users 1,000,000 + Active torrents ;)

if only they had the names of the releases of a movie . the same movie is in 10 formats , without a name of the release

galactica
11-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Lol,how is a tracker with 10,000,000 + users called a private tracker,you can fit the whole population of Denmark and Norway together in there.

About FL though,yeah it's a great Private tracker,both in terms of sheer number of peers and abundance of non-scene + Freeleech stuff.

anon
11-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Lol,how is a tracker with 10,000,000 + users called a private tracker,you can fit the whole population of Denmark and Norway together in there.

If you need an account, it's private :P

10 million users is just... amazing. I imagine the site requires a similarly huge amount of staff and work to keep running, heh.

Wolves
11-01-2011, 02:02 PM
I've been a member of a LOT of private trackers and there are a lot I just stopped using, but Filelist.ro just stuck with me throughout all these years. It's just that amazing. You can find almost everything here, with tons of inclusives. I've found rare untouched DVDs here that I wasn't able to find anywhere else. I still tend to use IPT more, but Filelist is definitely a great tracker to have on the side. Not to mention the brilliant fact that every torrent over a certain amount of gigs (I think it was 4 gigs) is freeleech :D

mjmacky
11-01-2011, 03:50 PM
If you need an account, it's private :P

10 million users is just... amazing. I imagine the site requires a similarly huge amount of staff and work to keep running, heh.

I don't know anything about fl.ro but are you assuming that to be an accurate stat (not boosted like other sites)?

galactica
11-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Yeah,i'm pretty sure it needs a Security Force,an Internal Affairs Department,a Department of Justice,an Intelligence Agency and also a Department of Foreign Affairs among many other things,not to mention a Treasury and a Banking system :p

fOrUmAs
11-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Hmm...I have heard about this site long before but never realize it was that good

glad they are doing great

anon
11-01-2011, 04:28 PM
I don't know anything about fl.ro but are you assuming that to be an accurate stat (not boosted like other sites)?

Unlike on that other place we're aware of, not all the amounts of peers are even numbers and there's people with user IDs below 90000. They're either not "boosted" or done very well. And the forum is in Romanian, so you couldn't go and complain there if you registered. :P

Yeah,i'm pretty sure it needs a Security Force,an Internal Affairs Department,a Department of Justice,an Intelligence Agency and also a Department of Foreign Affairs among many other things,not to mention a Treasury and a Banking system :p

Security Force makes sure the server isn't hacked. Internal Affairs deals with staff seeing other trackers. Department of Justice decides who gets banned. Intelligence Agency attempts to improve the place by learning from the enemy. Department of Foreign Affairs takes care of members on other sites "stealing" releases. Treasury... is sort of needed when you run a site with 10 million users. Servers aren't free (sadly).

galactica
11-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Security Force makes sure the server isn't hacked. Internal Affairs deals with staff seeing other trackers. Department of Justice decides who gets banned. Intelligence Agency attempts to improve the place by learning from the enemy. Department of Foreign Affairs takes care of members on other sites "stealing" releases. Treasury... is sort of needed when you run a site with 10 million users. Servers aren't free (sadly).

Yeah,i know...thanks for elaborating though...:)

Also wonder what's their policy towards political refugees...

trackerchat
11-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Good tracker.
And especially for users who like HD content and have slow internet connection (because they have free leech most of the HD torrents).

LazyGuy
11-04-2011, 08:56 AM
i guess its worth mentioning that its really really easy to make and maintain a break-even-ratio and/or a lump sum of buffer
even without a box

very user friendly and is serving as my primary tracker after Rutracker and FST newsgroups(yep i am a newbie ;))

absent_today
11-04-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned here that fl does not have auto up so all uploads happens manually. By users

Funkin'
11-04-2011, 06:15 PM
I get surprised when my poop comes out green.

anon
11-04-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned here that fl does not have auto up so all uploads happens manually. By users

And the difference for normal people is..?

johhny
11-04-2011, 06:38 PM

yep...but there are few uploaders who have seedboxes so it's fast anyway

absent_today
11-05-2011, 01:58 AM
Point here is the scene release wont be available until someone does it manually so I have seen sometimes it takes 12-13 hours to get the release but its only sometimes overall the tracker is very good

anon
11-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Hardly a problem, unless you're Flash or are "stealing" releases for another site :P

LazyGuy
11-05-2011, 04:16 AM
even if the releases are dependant on Users
i haven't yet come across a PC Game/ XVidHD Movie (prior to 2003) thats not in Filelist with numerous seeders
if by some chance you don't find what you want in FL you can always go Rutracker/Demonoid/FST(request?) way

Artemis
11-05-2011, 09:11 AM
I get surprised when my poop comes out green.

What the fuck have you been eating ?

Funkin'
11-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Just my daily diet of pizza, Mountain Dew, and pot.

mjmacky
11-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Just my daily diet of pizza, Mountain Dew, and pot.

You've been smokin' the Sicilian then?

Alien5
11-06-2011, 02:48 AM
How do you get an invitii or sign up?

anon
11-06-2011, 02:55 AM
How do you get an invitii or sign up?

A request will probably get you in. Some months ago (at least I hope it's some months as I don't really remember), Power Users got two invites they can actually use without donating.

Alien5
11-06-2011, 03:27 AM
So Is everything in Romanian then? :p

anon
11-06-2011, 03:33 AM
Oh, that was pretty clever...

Alien5
11-06-2011, 04:02 AM
What's pretty about it?

johhny
11-06-2011, 11:03 AM
there is an english forum there....if you have any issues

j0nathan
11-08-2011, 12:04 PM
how can i get a membership there?

anon
11-08-2011, 03:59 PM
how can i get a membership there?

It's been said in this page and the first one(s) too.

Funkin'
11-08-2011, 04:25 PM
And that answer was to pm anon for an invite. He won't mind. :naughty:

anon
11-08-2011, 04:47 PM
And that answer was to pm anon for an invite.

...after adding me on Facebook. :shifty:

Jerry
11-16-2011, 05:21 PM
a little bump of this thread! :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/CBOlt.jpg

Silence
11-16-2011, 06:48 PM
http://www.imagebam.com/image/cce432159665558

johhny
11-16-2011, 08:57 PM
fan made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg-0fIPYfAk

Alien5
11-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Ok Thanks

Stabber
11-17-2011, 05:25 PM
they give you the link to signup after you like their page on fb

Alien5
11-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Did work thank you, I'll start having a look around soon.

fOrUmAs
11-20-2011, 06:33 PM
After like on FB i get this

error

The invitation has expired because it was not activated in time

:(

Alien5
11-20-2011, 07:11 PM
After like on FB i get this

error

The invitation has expired because it was not activated in time

:(