PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Seeking invitation for Ten Yard Tracker

anigav
10-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Hello...

I am looking for invitation for Ten Yard Tracker.

Can I have one please?

Cheers!:)

:wub:

Walrus
10-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi emailk2,

I think I might have led you on by mistake in my earlier post. I personally registered for TYT during an open registration period, and I just assumed they also had invite-based registration. Not sure that's the case, and the more I look around the more it seems like you might have to wait for an open signup ... :(

All's not lost though. I found out about their open signup before the season by joining the forum (tenyardtorrents.com). There's a sticky thread about signup openings and other tracker news. If I were you, I'd sign up for the forum, see what the current status is, maybe ask around on there ... I'd wager there will be a midseason signup at some point. Thanksgiving might be a good time for it, or they might do it in preparation for the Alabama/LSU game.

Keep trying, brother! If I happen to catch news about an opening over there, I'll PM you. But keep your eyes open!

anigav
10-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Hi Walrus,

Thanks... I checked and you are right.

Tracker Sign-ups are now Closed. WE DO NOT HAVE INVITES - PERIOD.

So I will wait and hope the signup opens sometime soon (before the current season comes to end).

Cheers!

Silence
10-28-2011, 09:54 AM
I just checked and it looks like they have opened signups.

anigav
10-28-2011, 10:39 AM
I just checked and it looks like they have opened signups.

:blink:
I am still getting closed signup page ?:blink::blink:

anon
10-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Get that .NET program to check for tracker signups. It'll check the signup page every X minutes and tell you when they're open.