PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise might be the bravest crazy 49 year old gay person on the planet.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2011, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpMMhoq33Co

Except for the part about him being too crazy to understand what he's actually doing.:mellow:

megabyteme
10-27-2011, 02:27 PM
After you've run on the outside of a mile and a half tall building, taking a 12 inch dick must seem like nothing. :unsure:

I'm sure he is comforted by the fact that L. Ron/space aliens would catch him if he fell, though. Who wouldn't have extra confidence? :idunno:

P2PDog
10-27-2011, 11:34 PM
That lucky bastard! What a rush that would be! :cool:

megabyteme
10-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Are you referring to the 12 inch dick, or being saved by L.Ron? :unsure:

P2PDog
10-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Well, I'm sure LRon's footlong would be quite the experience, but no, I was referring to hanging outside a mile and a half high building on a rope :)

megabyteme
10-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Well, I'm sure LRon's footlong would be quite the experience, but no, I was referring to hanging outside a mile and a half high building on a rope :)

Couldn't resist. Thanks for taking it in jest. :happy:

Frankthetank1
10-29-2011, 01:06 AM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155090/tom-cruise-wont-come-out-of-the-closet

Airbander
10-30-2011, 02:59 AM
LOL Hi guys , I think the guy has a size issue so he wants to prove something but the movie look promising ?

Artemis
10-30-2011, 04:34 AM
LOL Hi guys , I think the guy has a size issue so he wants to prove something but the movie look promising ?

His name is (at least here) Megabyteme not 'the guy' and you should be more sensitive about other peoples disabilities. :angry:

zot
10-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Former Scientology top executive Mike Rinder has claimed that Tom Cruise has an ongoing homosexual relationship with cult leader David Miscavige -- one of the few grown men who stands shorter than Tom Cruise. :lol:

Regarding South Park: This week the Village Voice published a series of investigative reports about how the "Church" of Scientology, in retaliation for "Trapped in the Closet", hired private investigators to try to dig up dirt on Matt Stone and Trey Parker, and also had a "mole" try to infiltrate South Park Studios.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/scientology/

mjmacky
10-30-2011, 08:05 AM
Regarding South Park: This week the Village Voice published a series of investigative reports about how the "Church" of Scientology, in retaliation for "Trapped in the Closet", hired private investigators to try to dig up dirt on Matt Stone and Trey Parker, and also had a "mole" try to infiltrate South Park Studios.

A couple years back, the Saint Petersburg Times ran an entire expose on the Church of Scientology called The Truth Rundown (http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/). It was all pretty damning stuff, much more severe and revelatory than this recent news of dumpster diving. I honestly don't know why their facilities have not been grenaded by now.

zot
10-30-2011, 09:01 AM
The SP Times Truth Rundown revealed the shocking abuse taking place within Scientology's inner circle, though in reality that's something that does not affect the average member, who is subjected to an entirely different kind of abuse.

Scientology is a total scam that under any normal circumstances would have been shut down a long time ago. But then this organization spares no expense hiring the best lawyers, lobbyists, and private investigators money can buy, and in the corrupt US system, literally gets away with murder. Fortunately other countries, like Germany, France, and Australia, aren't so easily bought off, and these governments aren't afraid to treat Scientology for what it really is: a lucrative money-making scam that tries to suck in naive people and turn them into brainwashed cult members. The biggest problem is that the US is pressuring these governments around the world to give the Scientology cult a free ride and therefore scam and abuse their citizens unhindered.

Tom Cruise isn't naive, he knows very well what's going on, and he's glad to be part of it. Like accepting $100,000+ gifts -- paid for by tax-free church funds -- such as custom-built motorcycles, cars, and construction renovations (using slave labor) of his private airport. That's completely illegal, but it appears all government officials who could possibly do anything about it have been either bought off or blackmailed.

Funkin'
10-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Very informative thread. I had no idea that Tom Cruise takes it in the pooper.

mjmacky
10-30-2011, 10:51 AM
The SP Times Truth Rundown revealed the shocking abuse taking place within Scientology's inner circle, though in reality that's something that does not affect the average member, who is subjected to an entirely different kind of abuse.

That was shocking in its own right, but I was mostly referring to everything I found out about their battles with local and federal government. I remember thinking how fucking insane it seemed that they went to battle against the IRS in a warring fashion just to keep their tax-exempt religious status.

megabyteme
10-30-2011, 11:33 PM
His name is (at least here) Megabyteme not 'the guy' and you should be more sensitive about other peoples disabilities. :angry:

In Project Life none of us has a name. It is only online that each of us has a name. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme...

Artemis
10-31-2011, 05:25 AM

In Project Life none of us has a name. It is only online that each of us has a name. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme. His name is Megabyteme...

I still love the part where project mayhem blew the Geffen Studio's corporate sculpture off of it's pedestal and rolled it run into a starbucks - now that's 10 pin bowling !

megabyteme
10-31-2011, 05:55 AM
Just re-watched that a couple nights ago after you posted the Pixies vid. :happy:

There are countless great quotes, but the one that got me laughing the most was, "WHOA! WHOA! OK, you are now firing a gun at your imaginary friend NEAR 400 GALLONS OF NITROGLYCERIN!"

zot
10-31-2011, 06:00 AM
Tom Cruise is treated like royalty within the Scientology cult. Not to mention all the tax-free perks he gets showered with -- all completely illegal-- which he now refuses to talk about but sends out his lawyer to lie and deny everything.

http://gawker.com/john-brousseau/

I hope this new movie turns out to be a complete stinker. I'd like nothing better than to see Tom Cruise become a washed-up failure, and the sooner the better, since Cruise is such a major player in the Scientology scam.

mholic
11-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Nice. A must watch movie I should see. The girls would be hot I expect. LOL

mjmacky
11-01-2011, 07:15 PM

Should a tragedy befall your parents, I shall produce a smile that day

Artemis
11-02-2011, 02:19 AM

I have a question for you and the other bottom feeders who whistle on through on your way to the trade section in bt-land. Do you just read the thread title and then respond to that ? I mean is reading the content of the thread simply beyond your grasp, or do you just have the attention span of a speedfreak ?
Oh and by the way, that was rude of mjmacky to wish misfortune on your parents, I personally hope you have an unfortunate yachting accident.

zot
11-02-2011, 02:32 AM
@Artemis - I seriously doubt that any new member who makes 4 posts in under 10 minutes can possibly have read all 100+ existing posts in those discussion threads.

But as long as FST's trade section has a minimum-post requirement, we can continue to expect even more crap posts cluttering up the forum. :(

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 04:29 AM
that was rude of mjmacky to wish misfortune on your parents

Why is it rude? It's not like he'll ever come back to read it. I doubt he could even understand what I said even if it passed by his eyes by chance.

zot
11-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Here's the latest Tom Cruise/Scientology cult scandal. It seems that he got a cook in the cult fired from her job -- and ex-communicated for life -- by complaining about his food.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/11/lana_mitchell_scientology_tom_cruise_poisoned.php
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/11/lana_mitchell_scientology_tom_cruise_poisoned.php

megabyteme
11-02-2011, 07:08 PM
The entire group of Scientologists is completely facked up. However, the people being abused put themselves in that position. Personally, I have never been abused by a Scientology "leader". For that matter, gangland violence has no effect on me either. Same reason.

As for this "high-level" cook who served bad shrimp (who the fuck can't determine if a shrimp has gone bad? :frusty: ) she should not have been making "gourmet meals" in the first place. Tell me when anyone gets food poisoning at a Thomas Keller establishment. Obviously she wasn't qualified to be cooking (or intentionally gave bad food to Cruise).

Number of people who get sick when food is handled properly/discarded when bad : 0.

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Who wouldn't want to poison Cruise, he's rightfully paranoid. I'd be severly paranoid if I was that much of a twat.

Artemis
11-02-2011, 07:42 PM
@Artemis - I seriously doubt that any new member who makes 4 posts in under 10 minutes can possibly have read all 100+ existing posts in those discussion threads.

But as long as FST's trade section has a minimum-post requirement, we can continue to expect even more crap posts cluttering up the forum. :(

My speech on the subject was rhetorical, I fully realised I was talking to myself, and the joke about mjmacky being rude was part of the rhetoric. I fully realise postcount is the only reason, I just sometimes need to vent at the pointlessness of it all...... my own version of a brainfart I suppose. :idunno:

megabyteme
11-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Who wouldn't want to poison Cruise, he's rightfully paranoid. I'd be severly paranoid if I was that much of a twat.

Fair enough. I never did anything unsanitary to anyone's food, but I did take "liberties" from time to time...

One example: A group of college kids were partying, and decided to be rude (in a manner that stood out) to me while I took their phone order. Unfortunately for them, not only was I the one taking their order, I was also the one making their food, and delivering it.

Things I did to their order:

1. It was slow, and delivery time could have been around 25 minutes. I told them it would be a full hour. "Sorry."
2. I made their pizza with MAXIMUM sauce (about 4X what would normally go on a pizza that size).
3. Minimum toppings- but just enough so they could complain.
4. I FILLED their drinks to the very top with ice. There was almost no soda in them.
5. I only scored the pizza instead of cutting it- remember the LARGE quantity of sauce. Now think of everyone at a drunken party "digging in".
6. I delivered the following order first- it was an additional 20 minutes past the order in question.
7. Their order sat outside my hotbag the entire time I delivered the other order.
8. I delivered with a smile.

Epilog:

The same address ordered the next day. I delivered that one, also. I got a VERY large tip compared to the order. Message received. :happy:

Bottom line: DON'T SCREW WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR FOOD. EVER.

IdolEyes787
11-02-2011, 08:04 PM
As for this "high-level" cook who served bad shrimp (who the fuck can't determine if a shrimp has gone bad? :frusty: ) .

I think the whole thing is some publicist's spin and the real reason he got upset because he misinterpreted what she said.
"Would you like some , shrimp?"

Of course maybe it wasn't misinterpretation because that wouldn't explain the "and anything for dessert ,dwarf?"

zot
11-02-2011, 08:10 PM
The entire group of Scientologists is completely facked up. However, the people being abused put themselves in that position.

Most people who work on staff grew up in Scientology families, and most joined staff members joined long before they turned 18; they were indoctrinated all their lives and therefore know little else. Most believed all the lies they were told when they joined staff, but then find themselves trapped when they get wise to the scam. They are well aware that if they ever quit or criticize the cult, they will be tossed out on the street, with no education or employment skills, no job references, no money (they work for less than $1/hr) and all their friends and family will be forbidden to have any contact with them forever. It is virtual slavery.

who the fuck can't determine if a shrimp has gone bad? ... Number of people who get sick when food is handled properly/discarded when bad
Why take their word for it? There are many things that can make people sick. Even if everyone sitting at the table got the same sickness at the same time (which was apparently NOT the case here) that still does not necessarily mean food poisoning. Perhaps a handshake could have spread a GI virus from a symptom-less carrier to everyone else in the room, things like this can and do happen.

But for only one person --Tom Cruise-- getting sick from eating the same food as everyone else? I think that's rather unlikely to be food poisoning, which in my opinion was just a wild guess.

Let's keep in mind that the Scientology cult does not believe in modern medicine, or in generally-accepted scientific principles, or even in any kind of critical thinking. Basically, if the leader says something is true, then it is true, end of story. That's their logic in a nutshell. And Scientology's leader is known to have some very flaky ideas regarding just about everything. Like believing his dog is psychic and anyone on staff that his dog barks at has evil intent and must be severely punished. Yes, really!

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Bottom line: DON'T SCREW WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR FOOD. EVER.

Passive aggressive steps aside, which I commonly practiced, only one customer had ever caused me enough of a reason to ever fuck with their food. She had 3 strikes against her previously (from my personal account). Her 4th pizza was made by me, I laced the sauce with some nostril snot and whatever chunks I could find. Baked it right in there. I came to her door with an attitude similar to the minutes before a UFC fight we were to have. I don't recall her ever ordering again, probably on account of the disposition, but I rightfully assume the bitch went out eating boogers.

megabyteme
11-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Passive aggressive steps aside, which I commonly practiced

Passive-aggressive customer service FTW!

I hated over-the-top stupid customers. And, I did have a certain tolerance level since i realized far earlier that the general public is STUPID. No exaggeration. Fucking stupid.

That said, there were occasional customers who went above and beyond "the norm". These weren't typically rude people, but people who could not order a large pepperoni and two colas to be delivered to their address to save their lives. Nearly... :shifty:

Me: Thank you for calling [place], how may I help you.
Amazingly Stupid Customer: Yeah. I'd like to order a pizza.
Me: Great. What can I get for you?
ASC: Uhhh. Hang on. [Begins asking people in background what they want].
Me: :frusty:
ASC: Do you have any specials?
Me: [Reads off 5 different options] do any of those sound good tonight?
ASC: Uhhh. What was the first one again?
Me: :frusty: [repeats]
ASC: [Begins talking to people in background again]...
Me: [Gets passive-aggressive] Can I put you on hold for a minute?
ASC: Oh, sure.
Me: [Puts ASC on hold and announces to restaurant that I have line#X] [Goes to fill soda] [Drinks 1/2 of soda] [Walks around talking to co-workers] *Time involved: 3-5 minutes*
Me: Sorry about that. Have you decided what I can get for you tonight?
ACS: He's back. What do you guys want?
Me: :frusty: Sorry, I'm going to have to put you back on hold again. [Does not wait for reply this time] [Visits with co-workers] [Drinks rest of soda] [Uses restroom] [Washes hands, ofc] *Time involved: 5-7 minutes*
Me: Alright. What can I get for you?
ACS: [All in one breath] Ineedalargepepperonitwocolasandandorderofbreadsticksmynameis[stupid customer]andmyaddressis[address]
Me: Your total will be (without any kind of discount- unless forced) $X, and that will be [longer than normal wait].

I saved that treatment for the most stupid of customers, but never had to put anyone on hold for more than 3 times. Each time, the customer figured out exactly what they wanted, and did NOT want me to put them on hold an additional time.

In almost EVERY case, the ASC ordered a "large pepperoni and 2 colas". :frusty:

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 11:23 PM
In almost EVERY case, the ASC ordered a "large pepperoni and 2 colas". :frusty:

I remember delivering to a 600+ lb man living in the projects that would order 2 extra large pepperoni pizzas and 6 2-Liter bottles of Diet Coke. He was always alone and it baffled me why he even bothered with Diet Coke. He could move around on his legs, but from the looks of it, couldn't fit through the doorway through which I would hand him his pizza and cokes.

Edit: Also, on the phone call note, I used to start ordering for them.

megabyteme
11-03-2011, 05:08 PM
I wasn't all bad. There was one aged guy who was on oxygen, was a shut-in, who could not stand, and who's health was in particularly sad shape. He always ordered double meat, and double cheese on his (already substantially heart-unhealthy) sandwiches (which I admired a bit :) ). One night, he appeared particularly disconnected, and unhealthy. I sent the paramedics over to check on him.

After the paramedics did their check-up, they called me. They said he really appreciated my caring about him. It was pretty obvious no one else did.

Artemis
11-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Well I can say I never worked in a pizzeria, but I did work as a gas station attendant while at university. Now there is a way to observe people at their dumbest, I'm sure some of them were escapees from a sheltered workshop. I also worked in retail for a while as a computer tech for a computer retail chain and have been rendered speechless by some of the questions I have been asked.

megabyteme
11-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Honestly, I worked there way too long. I drove an old beat up Datsun pickup, and made more there than I could elsewhere (with tips and reimbursement for gas). Unfortunately, when people see you as the insignificant pizza guy, they let down any pretension that they would normally display to the public. I saw filthy houses, domestic disputes that didn't slow down in my presence, two guys sharing a (low-end) hooker, a guy in the back of a police car screaming that the police were going to kill him- on my next delivery he had been transported from the car to an ambulance, a woman (semi-cute) fingering herself in nurses scrubs (the pants portion) within 3 feet and making eye contact with me while standing next to her boyfriend, hundreds and hundreds of stupid, drunk college kids and "adults", aggressive idiots, and (occasional) some nice, generous people.

BTW, people who overtly display their Christian beliefs are almost NEVER willing to tip. :ermm:

mjmacky
11-07-2011, 11:23 PM
When my friend started up his own pizza joint, I helped out with deliveries. I delivered pizzas in a 2006 BMW 325i, that was back in 2006. I got some what the fuck looks, and some crazy tips. This was of course before the 99 % realized it was a fucking pipe dream, and I wasn't going to be the next Herman Cain.

megabyteme
11-08-2011, 12:27 AM
RE: Cain- The woman gladly accepts a presidential suite, and goes to an expensive dinner, but is "shocked" he wants something in return? If she wasn't trying to peddle her ass, she would have paid for her own hotel room and met him during normal business hours at his office.

livtar
12-01-2011, 12:20 PM
I am great fan of Tom cruise.

mjmacky
12-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I am great fan of Tom cruise.

Then maybe we'll both get lucky and he steals your entire family and violently rapes the thetans out of them.

zot
12-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Another article in the Village Voice about Tom Cruise and other brainwashed Hollywood celebrities in the wacky (and very expensive) space-alien cult known as Scientology.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/11/scientology_celebrity_heres_your_media_checksheet.php

armandox
12-13-2011, 10:51 PM
He is fantastic art

IdolEyes787
01-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Is it just me or is it becoming increasing difficult to differentiate the troll from the real accounts?

megabyteme
01-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Is it just me or is it becoming increasing difficult to differentiate the troll from the real accounts?

I've suspected you for a long time now... :eyebrows:

HamStar50
01-19-2012, 03:51 PM

I've suspected you for a long time now... :eyebrows:

lol! Apologies for the pointless post but that was rather amusing.