PDA

View Full Version : [Request] PassthePopcorn invite

DarkLured
10-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Hello, I'm looking for an invite to PassThePopcorn. I love movies and PTP is supposed to have lots of rare stuff, like indie, arthouse and older films that can be hard to find on general trackers. Can anyone help me out?

CleverMan
10-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it's supposed indeed. So, what happened to your old account?

UPDATE: I went on their IRC channel (thanks RedRansom), which directed me to the #disabled channel where a very helpful staff member answered my questions and gave me a new account.
Let me guess, lost 'cause of trading activity?

megabyteme
10-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Thanks for saving me some time, Clever. Didn't even have to look at his posts. :happy:

whatcdfan
10-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks for saving me some time, Clever. Didn't even have to look at his posts. :happy:

MBM, are you staff at PTP?

DarkLured
10-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah, it's supposed indeed. So, what happened to your old account?

UPDATE: I went on their IRC channel (thanks RedRansom), which directed me to the #disabled channel where a very helpful staff member answered my questions and gave me a new account.
Let me guess, lost 'cause of trading activity?

No, I forgot I had an account on PTP, as I never really used it. Now I just need to remember my username and password. Thanks for the reminder.

And for the record, I haven't traded in a very long time - not because I think trading is wrong (giveaways entail the exact same problems and concerns), but because it's not worth the time, bother or risk. I sure am sick of people on these forums being so preachy and judgmental ;-)