PDA

View Full Version : NZBsRus is no more, you will be missed bros....

JustDOSE
10-30-2011, 01:30 AM

NZBsRus is no more, you will be missed bros.... Sadly they gave in to the man...
they were warned by greedy bastards to remove the site and they did:dabs:....

Read Here--------------------------> http://twitter.com/nzbsrus

come back, no other site had anything on your naruto/bleach index :)

Cabalo
10-30-2011, 02:47 AM
Crap, I really like that site.

Funkin'
10-30-2011, 03:41 AM
That's too bad. It was my favorite indexer. The site will most definitely be missed it.

Arog
10-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Dammit, This means i now have no indexer

JustDOSE
10-30-2011, 06:32 AM
Dammit, This means i now have no indexer

nzb.su (http://nzb.su/)
binsearch.info (http://binsearch.info/)
nzbindex.nl (http://nzbindex.nl/)
mysterbin.com (http://mysterbin.com/)
nzbmovieseeker.com (http://nzbmovieseeker.com/)
bin-req.net (http://bin-req.net/)

anon-y-mouse
10-30-2011, 08:20 AM
dont count them out yet, staff are still alive and kicking

axl said it aint over till the fat lady sings and contx is busy with her atm

Stabber
10-30-2011, 10:45 AM
i remember finding stuff there that i couldn't find anywhere else

as long as there is nzbmatrix and nzbs.org , there are some alternatives

jgjd2001
10-30-2011, 11:14 AM
dont count them out yet, staff are still alive and kicking

axl said it aint over till the fat lady sings and contx is busy with her atm
hell yea....im still around :D

yup that sounds like contx

Hypatia
10-30-2011, 12:59 PM
personally, with mysterbin around i dont really care about any other index or nzb site.(except for abhdtv, still too many blurays uploaded from where and cant be found at all(rapidoor releases) are available on usenet

Now... on other hand if mysterbin went down then it would be a real disaster for obvious reasons

sandman_1
10-30-2011, 01:55 PM
personally, with mysterbin around i dont really care about any other index or nzb site.

Now... on other hand if mysterbin went down then it would be a real disaster for obvious reasons

Sad to hear them (NZBsRus) go down but I am in agreement with Hypatia here. Mysterbin has made life definitely easier.

Lashley
10-30-2011, 02:17 PM
This sucks I had a lifetime sub too :(

Stabber
10-30-2011, 08:04 PM
doesn't mysterbin have a lot of fake releases , with virii ?

sandman_1
10-30-2011, 09:39 PM
doesn't mysterbin have a lot of fake releases , with virii ?

As they all do. Easy to avoid though.

Hypatia
10-30-2011, 09:42 PM
mysterbin has a unique feature- searching WITHIN archives
god knows how many releases i found thanx to this one

As well as showing password protected shite and the contents of archives + advanced search using extended queries

And if you know a thing or two about that, then fakes and such like are not the problem anymore thanx to MB.

KRock
10-30-2011, 09:42 PM
personally, with mysterbin around i dont really care about any other index or nzb site.

Sad to hear them (NZBsRus) go down but I am in agreement with Hypatia here. Mysterbin has made life definitely easier.

I'm not sure how any NZB Search engine even compares to NZBsRus. NZBsRus has a great community, you know how popular each file is by the download count which can lead to things you didn't know were good, there are weblinks, IMDB info, forums, etc... Am I missing something on mysterbin?

Hypatia
10-30-2011, 10:45 PM
there are tons of things that can be found only via raw usenet indexer with advanced features(mainly searching within archives) like MB has.

Automated raw search always prevails in terms of pure content over manually added nzbs most of which are spotted with the help of those raw search index sites anyways

if you do know what you want, if you know how to use MB features to their full potential, well,then everything is just wicked.

im not arguing that what those spotting sites have is presented with quite a nice bunch of details like images, covers, links etc..

thats not the point here.

JustDOSE
10-31-2011, 01:01 AM
there are tons of things that can be found only via raw usenet indexer

not true

cola
10-31-2011, 01:29 AM
Kinda depends if you're looking for more obscure stuff or not.

NoMansLand
10-31-2011, 01:41 AM
I'm another one of the 'immigrants' that's migrated over here, just a gobshite uploader but still, :D. Glad to hear the staff taking the 'not without a fight' option in this whilst they regroup.

Hypatia
10-31-2011, 05:50 AM
not true

so true :D
good luck finding loads of stuff under the subject like 9yh934hh34 and rars like pissoff74y339 :lol: that was not posted by the guys from your favourite manually added nzb sites (and without the ability to look into the archives\search within them)

zookeeper525
10-31-2011, 09:28 AM
It's honestly really easy to see what's real and fake with out the need of masterbin. Unless you're new to newsgroups.

Hypatia
10-31-2011, 09:44 AM
its advanced users who use raw search index sites. and those ones who are new to usenet tend to use manually added nzb sites.

The detection of passworded files and fakes( based on what you see inside archives) comes already included in the "package" so to speak

And its not only about fakes. You are missing the whole point of MB pwnage

The main thing is looking inside archives and searching within them.

Nothing else can compete with this. Nothing.At least as of the moment.

Hell, if i had its code i would install it on my private VPS for personal usage lol.

jgjd2001
10-31-2011, 01:48 PM
It's honestly really easy to see what's real and fake with out the need of masterbin. Unless you're new to newsgroups.i agree...i mean some idiots out there will go after anything that is not even out and think it is real.

k2bug
10-31-2011, 01:57 PM
Lets not forget the other old sites in the pack if you don't want to use a search engine. Lets face it these are the only 3 you will ever need. RIP NZBRUS

http://merlins-portal.net
http://nzbmatrix.com/
http://filesharingtalk.com/

JustDOSE
10-31-2011, 02:41 PM
wtf do you need an search site like fagbin except once in awhile when you cant find and older release... only noobs use indexs?? lol.. no, but then again the top indexs you have to pay for or are closed to new regs

go pay the 11$ USD for matrix trust me its worth it. . they will will prob be closed to new regs once they get enough members, and they will start a pay a dollar a year thing.

newzbin2 is open to regs ATM

k2bug
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Tend to agree with JustDOSE somewhat, very few can decifer the mass of shit on the search indexs and indexing sites the way to go. I have heard rumblings that a few of the larger sites are considering closing registrations. Get in while you can i would say.

jgjd2001
10-31-2011, 03:41 PM
Lets not forget the other old sites in the pack if you don't want to use a search engine. Lets face it these are the only 3 you will ever need. RIP NZBRUS

http://merlins-portal.net
Sorry Matrix is just poor
http://filesharingtalk.com/
don't count out NZBSRUS out just yet....

Hosting Secured, Watch This Space!
1 hour ago
sorry but i disagree with matrix....too many dupes, very poor interface, not easy to use for beginners.
also the fact that new registered users are restricted to only 20 days retention which is poor if your trying your hands out on usenet for the first time. whereas RUS was unrestricted retention but daily limit of 5 nzbs.

cola
10-31-2011, 03:44 PM
There isn't a single place thats best, but between autoindexers and mysterbin, you're pretty set. The human indexed sites have a place, but you can easily get by without them.

mjmacky
10-31-2011, 04:21 PM
The human indexed sites have a place, but you can easily get by without them.

Exactly, the closest I came to using a manually indexed site was THIS one right here (for convenience and "notification"). When I know what I want, I find them easily with the auto indexers. I have tried mysterbin several times, but stopped using it when some of the existent releases just weren't showing up (making me think they were not out yet). So now I stick to binsearch

JustDOSE
11-01-2011, 01:17 AM
/facepalm... noobs these days

mjmacky
11-01-2011, 05:39 AM
/facepalm... noobs these days

/facepalm
what passes for comprehension these days

Hypatia
11-01-2011, 06:52 AM
facepalm... noobs these days
go pay the 11$ USD for matrix trust me its worth it.

yep. it's painful to look in the mirror and acknowledge the sad truth. :D

zot
11-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Another thing to consider is that NZB index sites like Matrix and Newzbin could be construed as being inherently illegal, since they "induce" infringement by suggesting/publicising copyrighted material. Search engines like Binsearch and Mysterbin are on a much more solid legal footing, since they only return what a person specifically asks for. Consider that the top-tier indexers Binnews, Newzbin(1) and now NZBsRus have all folded under the weight of legal assaults, while search engines have (so far) stayed out of the crosshairs. There should be little doubt that NZBmatrix will probably be next on the hit list.

I am in agreement with Hypatia here. Mysterbin has made life definitely easier.
My sentiments exactly. It's always nice to have someone else fight my battles for me. :)

I've not changed my mind since my first impression of Mysterbin, over a year ago, when I said this:

"This is the most innovative new feature on a search engine that I've seen in a very long time, maybe the all-time best-ever feature."

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/423542-New-Usenet-indexer-MysterBin-let-you-search-inside-RAR-archives
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/423542-New-Usenet-indexer-MysterBin-let-you-search-inside-RAR-archives

Lashley
11-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I'll check out mysterbin

B18C5
11-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Consider that the top-tier indexers Binnews, Newzbin(1) and now NZBsRus have all folded under the weight of legal assaults, while search engines have (so far) stayed out of the crosshairs. There should be little doubt that NZBmatrix will probably be next on the hit list

I think it's just a question of visibility. You don't even have to have the law on your side to stop these sites. Threaten and most will fold. If that doesn't work, cut off their funding, the way wikileaks got cut off. The law doesn't really matter. Often just the threat of trouble is enough to make people shut-down.

k2bug
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
There we have the question. Will FST fold as here does the same as the other indexing sites. No difference at all. RIP FST next somewhere down the line considering to here caters for more than just usenet in many ways. Just a question as people ponder whats in life and usenet.

zot
11-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Consider that the top-tier indexers Binnews, Newzbin(1) and now NZBsRus have all folded under the weight of legal assaults, while search engines have (so far) stayed out of the crosshairs. There should be little doubt that NZBmatrix will probably be next on the hit list

I think it's just a question of visibility. You don't even have to have the law on your side to stop these sites. Threaten and most will fold. If that doesn't work, cut off their funding, the way wikileaks got cut off. The law doesn't really matter. Often just the threat of trouble is enough to make people shut-down.
Very true, most small non-commercial sites simply don't have the money to fight the legal system, and end up throwing in the towel very quickly. It's when they do fight --and win-- that the copyright cartel then resort to threatening payment providers. AllofMP3 was a good example of that (as well as involving the US government to pressure the Russian government to change its laws).

Then there are the torrent site admins of Oink and Filesoup that had to endure a criminal trial, and even after being found not-guilty and walking away free, were so beaten down, both emotionally and financially, that they were in no mood to re-open the site. So indeed the law really doesn't matter as far as the MAFIAA is concerned; they win even when the law is against them.

There we have the question. Will FST fold as here does the same as the other indexing sites. No difference at all. RIP FST next somewhere down the line considering to here caters for more than just usenet in many ways. Just a question as people ponder whats in life and usenet.
With the ongoing attacks against NZB sites, I'm kind of surprised that it has already lasted this long. I'd personally feel better if the NZB section was on a different host and a different domain, so taking down one would not automatically take down the other.

That's one of the biggest losses when the copyright cops strike: the entire discussion community dies along with the more controversial parts of the site, even though the forum is not itself infringing copyright. The sad part is that it seems very few site admins -- The Pirate Bay being the notable exception -- plan for (or even acknowledge) the inevitability that the site will some day come under attack, most living under the fallacy that "linking is perfectly legal" -- and therefore they have nothing to worry about.

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 04:38 AM
the entire discussion community dies along with the more controversial parts of the site, even though the forum is not itself infringing copyright

I just got an image in my head where I'm actively posting and talking with some kids in the rate that ass thread of ==insert bt site here==. Most frightening notion I've experienced in awhile, and a day or two too late

Cabalo
11-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Worry not.

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Worry not.

The reply will be made with machine guns?

k2bug
11-02-2011, 06:47 PM
thank you Cabalo for semi confirmation sort of.

I bet alot of matrix members getting there eyes open to how crap matrix had got as they spread there wings looking for other sites like here an others and how well there run and control and react to situations. Once again i feel matrix caught on the hop again for the umteenth time in a few months.

My humble opinion no need to flame freedom of speech

JustDOSE
11-02-2011, 10:33 PM
thank you Cabalo for semi confirmation sort of.

I bet alot of matrix members getting there eyes open to how crap matrix had got as they spread there wings looking for other sites like here an others and how well there run and control and react to situations. Once again i feel matrix caught on the hop again for the umteenth time in a few months.

My humble opinion no need to flame freedom of speech

http://h7.abload.de/img/34534543o0uhf.gif

Area
11-07-2011, 07:54 AM
NZBsRus is Back!

LazyGuy
11-07-2011, 09:29 AM
NZBsRus is Back!
operational only for VIPs

k2bug
11-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Thats the way to do it. Nicely done

Confused a little, torrentfreak reported that it was FACT put pressure on the owner to close and so whats changed or will try reasons just continue to be speculated on. Fabulous there back but to much mystery surrounds it's closure then re open adn the fact if pressure was put on the owner then who is to say it won't happen again.

Of to see some familar download pages.

LOVEH8MACHINE
02-12-2012, 11:14 AM
NZBSRUS Admins and Mods may not tell you the "actual" story. The truth is by the looks of things they didn't even know what was actually happening. This is the TRUTH. Don't ask me how I got this. Believe what you like. I just think some members deserve to know.

H8MACHINE: "Not sure if someone told you teh lattest news, in case no one did, late me make it short.

ContemptX sold the site to a south african guy. All the down time we had blamed on FACT was a scam, they we're moving the site to the newest owner. As for now, we have no idea whats going to happen.

The part that really sucks is that ContemptX prolly made a shit load of money selling the site and didnt say shit to us, no gifts to staff for loyal services through out teh years, not even a fuckin thank you. So we're pretty much all pissed at him."

Link:
http://imgur.com/ez1jo

Direct Link:
http://i.imgur.com/ez1jo.png

Bloodmaster
02-29-2012, 10:09 AM
personally, with mysterbin around i dont really care about any other index or nzb site.(except for abhdtv, still too many blurays uploaded from where and cant be found at all(rapidoor releases) are available on usenet

lol,I agree with you :whistling

hjsq
03-04-2012, 01:12 PM
nzbRus. it is created by russians ?

Hypatia
03-04-2012, 02:30 PM
by IT branch of the russian mafia

you didnt hear it from me...