PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BT Music

Secrecy
10-30-2011, 01:51 AM
Hey guys, long time lurker here.

I've been very fortunate and happy with the range of trackers I have had for the last few months, though recently I've gotten into high fidelity music, especially classical. I bought an ATH-M50 and loving it. Also planning to buy better equipment including some good amps in the future when I get some more $. So I searched around and it seems BT Music is a good site for perfect FLACs. If anyone can be kind enough to consider me for an invite, it would be much appreciated.

Thankyou,
Secrecy

Funkin'
10-30-2011, 04:32 AM
I bought an ATH-M50 and loving it.

That's cool you're among the ones that love them, I'm not though. I ended up returning my pair. Not only was I having a terrible microphonics problem whenever I moved but I personally felt there were better sounding closed cans(which i'm more a fan of open) in that price range.

But anyways just so I'm not spamming your request, if you're not able to get a Pedro's invite then RuTracker/Demonoid are two easy to get into sites for what you're after. Especially considering a lot of albums on these sites come from the lossless trackers.

Secrecy
10-30-2011, 04:58 AM
That's cool you're among the ones that love them, I'm not though. I ended up returning my pair. Not only was I having a terrible microphonics problem whenever I moved but I personally felt there were better sounding closed cans(which i'm more a fan of open) in that price range.

Yea the microphonics is a bit of an issue, but doesn't really concern me, as the quality is fantastic. But then again, quality is very subjective, and unfortunately I don't have a store near me where I could test out all the headphones within my budget, but the M50s I found almost consistently had positive reviews. I think open are probably a bit better, but I value sound isolation alot.

But anyways just so I'm not spamming your request, if you're not able to get a Pedro's invite then RuTracker/Demonoid are two easy to get into sites for what you're after. Especially considering a lot of albums on these sites come from the lossless trackers.

Haha, I actually signed up to RuTracker today. It's a bit annoying to use though with translation and all, and I'm not a huge fan of the forum based layout, but the content seems ok. Demonoid, I tend to avoid - but if it's good for FLAC, I'll check it out.

Thanks mate.

Quarterquack
10-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Should have really shelled out a bit more and gone with the A700's. :idunno:

At any rate, as Funkin' said, RuTracker is a gold mine, and What.CD is even better (but is shot in the foot with its scary ratio maintenance). As long as you have things to share, you'll be fine.
I go to What every few months and fill a request to keep my neck up. It works out just fine.

Secrecy
10-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Should have really shelled out a bit more and gone with the A700's. :idunno:

Hmm I was stretching the budget with the M50s, so A700 was really not an option. But next time I'm in the market, I'll be going for some sweet $300+ cans.

At any rate, as Funkin' said, RuTracker is a gold mine, and What.CD is even better (but is shot in the foot with its scary ratio maintenance). As long as you have things to share, you'll be fine.
I go to What every few months and fill a request to keep my neck up. It works out just fine.

Ahk, I guess if BT Music isn't as good as RuTracker+What for flac, might as well forget about it. What is a struggle to maintain a ratio, but yea filling requests does help, and I will probably also get a seedbox now since flac will munch through my ratio :P.

Thanks guys.

gamesover
11-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Have you considered Losslessworld? It's an up and coming flac tracker. One of the easier flac trackers to get an invite to.

There's also DDL if you don't want to have to worry about ratio. Download jdownloader and then check out warez-bb.

Secrecy
11-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Have you considered Losslessworld?

Ah yes, I'm a member there.. real quality tracker. I guess I can stick with the trackers I use at the moment, and if I need something I can't find, I can always request it. But then again, if anyone does have an invite they wouldn't mind parting from, I would gladly be the recipient :P.

Re warez-bb, I don't really like using rapidshare/megaupload etc. Also, warez-bb can be a mess sometimes, with multiple releases of the same thing, dead links, fakes, etc.

Thanks anyway.