PDA

View Full Version : [Have] EXIGO + DVDSeed [want] HDBits, TS-Tracker and HD-Spain

TTS
10-31-2011, 09:32 AM
Hey

Have EXIGO + DVDSeed and want HDBits, TS-Tracker and HD-Spain

pm me

IdolEyes787
10-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Since you've traded away and reacquired basically everything you've ever asked for can you please just state your end game so you won't have to continue to waste your valuable time and everyone else won't have to continue to run around in circles.

Thanks in advance.:)

Also.:)

y no have bt rep nao??

I'm not trader anymore,i do not know why you people wasting your time here in off topic.
you think me want this for trade??, i said before this for my personal use and i promised.
My small collection: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9972/drumh.jpg

pffff

anon
10-31-2011, 03:49 PM

How dare you use his own words against him? He made that post like, 5 months ago. Almost an eternity has passed, and you should be ashamed for digging up his post history like that just to spam his thread.

Or something to that effect!

TTS
11-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Since you've traded away and reacquired basically everything you've ever asked for can you please just state your end game so you won't have to continue to waste your valuable time and everyone else won't have to continue to run around in circles.

Thanks in advance.:)

I'm not trader anymore,i do not know why you people wasting your time here in off topic.
you think me want this for trade??, i said before this for my personal use and i promised.
My small collection: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9972/drumh.jpg

pffff

I'm not trader anymore ?
it was not me! i think someone hacked my account to apply for this ga

anon
11-01-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm not trader anymore ?
it was not me! i think someone hacked my account to apply for this ga

lol

TTS
11-01-2011, 01:15 PM

How dare you use his own words against him? He made that post like, 5 months ago. Almost an eternity has passed, and you should be ashamed for digging up his post history like that just to spam his thread.

Or something to that effect!
I like the way you think but its not my own words :P