PDA

View Full Version : [Request] ScienceHD/Fuxor/Bitme/What.cd

IlMariacchi
10-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Cany anybody help me get an invitation to the trackers mentioned above? If u need anything back, dont hesitate to ask.. ive been trying ages to get in those..

Thanks in advance!

anon
10-31-2011, 05:28 PM
If u need anything back

...then the trade section is just around the corner.

IlMariacchi
10-31-2011, 07:02 PM
As you see, i havent made enough posts yet.. been to busy with school

IdolEyes787
10-31-2011, 07:32 PM
been to busy with school

Apparently not busy enough.

ElitUser
10-31-2011, 07:50 PM
anon
I think the private tracker is very much popular among the younger generation then the older generation because it's getting fade of interest when you are getting old. My first private tracker was demonoid then oink. At that time I had very much interest to join in private tracker like gucciluc. I remember I help a guy who was the member of the oink and has the SCT invite credit and I want that invite for me to have a SCT account. What way I help him, I share my seedbox with him to brought him a huge amount of upload buffer at oink and for this I want that SCT invite. I don't know it was calling trade or not and it was in the year of 2005 end or just beginning of 2006. I am telling this story because I see currently I am not interested with the private tracker thing, maybe because of getting old and has lots of responsibility to my family and my work. Sometime I am thinking -- am I began a bored person or it is just normal :unsure:

and idol
he is now avoiding me
not replying my private message

anon
10-31-2011, 08:19 PM
and idol
he is now avoiding me
not replying my private message

If it's like the last PM you sent me, then it's understandable. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Cany anybody help me get an invitation to the trackers mentioned above? If u need anything back, dont hesitate to ask.. ive been trying ages to get in those..

Thanks in advance!

I'd like a medium thin crust whole wheat pizza with feta cheese,black olives , mushrooms and roasted red peppers.If you can get it to me by 5 o'clock Eastern Standard Time then I'd be willing to invite you to What.cd
I'm sure the What staff will see that as reasonable and not penalize me for simply being hungry.

IlMariacchi
10-31-2011, 09:04 PM
lol, guys, if u cant help me, just leave it then. no need to be all sarcastic and stuff

IdolEyes787
10-31-2011, 09:07 PM
I was being serious. Hunger has no sense of humour.

ElitUser
10-31-2011, 10:05 PM

No, it is not that PM I sent you, I was meaning I sent a PM to idol but he did not reply me yet.

IdolEyes787
10-31-2011, 11:37 PM

No, it is not that PM I sent you, I was meaning I sent a PM to idol but he did not reply me yet. I only open PMs that have little hearts in the title.:idunno:

ElitUser
11-01-2011, 08:38 PM
I only open PMs that have little hearts in the title.:idunno:
:rolleyes::rolleyes: :hug:

anigav
11-02-2011, 02:15 AM
I only open PMs that have little hearts in the title.:idunno:

:inlove::lips: