PDA

View Full Version : PACKERS=2012 Superbowl Champions

psxcite
11-01-2011, 05:56 PM
No need to finish the season. Go ahead and give Rodgers the MVP. Oh, and don't expect the Lombardi trophy to leave Green Bay this year. Or next.

:)

GO PACK GO!

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Did you see the piggers game, go piggers!

psxcite
11-02-2011, 04:25 AM
The Redskins? Still not sold on Beck. And Rex Grossman...the name says it all.

mjmacky
11-02-2011, 04:51 AM
The Redskins?

Funkin'
11-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Kind of agree with him. I believe that they're the only remaining team in the NFL that's unbeaten and Rodgers is pretty much unstoppable. I think during their last game they said that he's the first QB in history to go six games with a 110% completion rate. It's insane. And it's not only him, the team as a whole has so many good players. So I have no doubt that they will at least make it to the Superbowl.

Anyways, I still have faith in the Bears. If they could find an offensive line that actually protects Cutler then they would be doing a hell of a lot better than they currently are. I hope it's them and the Packs that face off in the championship this year.

rueman
12-02-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm not a packers fan at all. But i hope they can win out and take the SB. I just want to see someone take the Dolphins record. So I'll be rooting for them the rest of the season.

Funkin'
12-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Holy shit was that a good game today. I just now finished watching it since I had to record it. I can't believe they came that close to losing their first game. It's not that they played badly it's just that the Giants played really well. This game just goes to show that they're not as untouchable as they and everyone else thinks they are.

I hope their Super Bowl game is going to be even half as good as today's game was.

Funkin'
12-19-2011, 06:26 AM
Can you believe it? They actually lost their first game today. To the Chiefs no-less.

There's still no doubt in my mind that they'll be going to the Superbowl and winning it(unfortunately), but it shows now that they're not the unbeatable team like so many thought that they were. They have an average at best defense, and hopefully next week the Bears will take advantage of that. Which they'll have a chance to if they start someone besides Hanie(especially if Cutler comes back to start).

No need to finish the season. Go ahead and give Rodgers the MVP.

Actually Drew Brees should be considered for it too.

tombrady
12-20-2011, 04:32 AM
I agree the Packers sure look great, and as a Pats fan I'm hoping for a New England vs Green Bay Super Bowl.

Funkin'
12-20-2011, 07:05 PM
^ That's definitely a possibility. I personally would like to see San Fran(or maybe Denver as well) go up against Green Bay in the Super Bowl. 49ers have the best rated defense in the league(they haven't allowed a single rushing touchdown yet this season, which is incredible, not to mention they have the most forced turnovers), so I would like to see that defense go up against Green Bays excellent offense.

Of course I'd rather see the Bears over anyone go the Super Bowl, but that's just not going to happen now(although they're play off shot is still mathematically possible)... So I'm just picking whoever I think would be the best match up.

Funkin'
12-27-2011, 12:40 AM
They stomped the Bears last night(which I knew they would). But third string quarterback McCown looked fantastic. If they would have went him instead of Hanie when Cutler got hurt then I have no doubt that they would be in the play offs, since they're record was 7-3 when Cutler went out.

Funkin'
01-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Even their fucking backup quarterback can throw for 6 TD's in one game. That's pretty damn amazing. Flynn is going to be a free agent at the end of the season, I would love to see the Bears pick him up. Jordy Nelson will also be a free agent. But the Packers would be complete morons if they didn't pick either of them back up.

Although the Packers aren't my team of choice, it's been a pleasure to watch them play through the regular season. I have absolutely no doubt that they're going to dominate the post season as well.

Human_Being
01-10-2012, 04:29 AM
fuck teh super wut-eva u call it

Funkin'
01-10-2012, 05:20 AM
Hey Human_Being, why did you never use that DB9 invite I sent you?

Human_Being
01-10-2012, 05:48 AM
dick my suck

oh my bad suck my dick Lol

McScabb
01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
im not gonna crown them just yet

Funkin'
01-12-2012, 02:34 AM
I'm not either. If they can lose against the Chiefs then they can lose against any team in these playoffs. And if you remember in week 13 they faced the Giants(who they're playing against on Sunday) and barely pulled off the win. I think the Giants defense is better so it's going to be a good game this weekend.

Funkin'
01-16-2012, 05:07 PM
PACKERS=2012 Superbowl Champions? That's a big NO.

Bye bye Packers. And they totally deserved to lose this game. They didn't just lose they got spanked. What was it 8 dropped passed and 4 turnovers? Pathetic from this offense that went 15-1 in the regular season. And it's crazy, Jennings and Finley, two of their best and most used receivers were the ones dropping the passes all day. Driver was only thrown to three times, and he caught all three passes. One of them for a touchdown. So why didn't they use Driver and Nelson more?

I knew it was going to be a good game since Packers defense pretty much sucks. But I still thought they were come out on top with their offense, and the fact that they were playing at home. Pathetic game.

Now I hope it's the 49ers and Ravens in the Superbowl. I would to love see the brothers John and Jim Harbaugh go up against each other. Which I'm betting 49ers will go to it. If they can beat the Saints at home then they can be anyone at home. Especially with that fantastic defense that they have. So I think they'll beat the Giants. But Ravens will be playing the Pats at home and I just don't see them bringing down Brady at that offense. Next weekend will be good.

soady
02-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Pats dfence lol. :(

tombrady
02-07-2012, 03:14 AM
I actually thought it was one of the best and most exciting games I've seen played. I'm a bit disappointed in the pats' performance but that was some fiercely competitive football.

soady
02-07-2012, 04:49 AM
being a shallow pats fan i had to dissappear for the last quarter, too tense. pretty gutted and now will probably be known as giants bitches.
Upside is noone talks about it here in Aus and always next season etc......

Funkin'
02-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I actually thought it was one of the best and most exciting games I've seen played.

Really? For a Super Bowl game I thought it was incredibly boring. Until the 4th quarter that is.

NFL channel is doing a marathon this Saturday replaying all 45 Super Bowl games. We'll see some fantastic SB games then.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of either team. But I was rooting for the Giants and am glad they won. But I was already guessing that they would. Both teams have incredible offenses, but the Giants have a flat out better defense than the Pats so I knew that's what it was going to come down to.

Manning really is a comeback kid. Everyone keeps talking about Manningham's catch, and it definitely was impressive. He did a fantastic job keeping those feet in and hanging onto the ball when knowing he was going to get drilled by the incoming safety. But I'm more impressed with Manning's pass. He rainbow'd it right into the receivers hands with traffic around. Such a brilliant throw.

This fucking sucks now. We have to wait an agonizing six months for the new season to start. Every year at the start of the playoffs I get sad about it. Official season kickoff starts on Sept. 6th, and I believe preseason kicks off on Aug. 5th. Such a long wait... Thankfully there's basketball right now and baseball will be starting in two months to keep me busy until.