PDA

View Full Version : What's the best DDL websites?

TheNemesis
11-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Im new here.

Do recommend me wats the best DDL websites :D

HeiLian
11-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Hi there, i'm new as well. Thought i'ld group my first post with yours instead of creating a new thread.

IdolEyes787
11-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Im new here.

No but I can ask how you decided that "Everything Related to the Board" would be the best place to axe?

megabyteme
11-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I never cease to be amazed at the kind of offspring produced when a mother and grandfather have sex while drinking lighter fluid, smoking crack, and punching each other in vital organs until they both pass out.

Welcome new members... :pinch:

mjmacky
11-05-2011, 06:58 PM
I never cease to be amazed at the kind of offspring produced when a mother and grandfather have sex while drinking lighter fluid, smoking crack, and punching each other in vital organs until they both pass out.

Sounds like you had an exciting family reunion yourself.

anon
11-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Im new here.

Hi there, i'm new as well. Thought i'ld group my first post with yours instead of creating a new thread.

I assume you two already know about the almighty Warez-BB. :idunno:

TheNemesis
11-06-2011, 05:11 AM

owai? wazzup with warez-bb?

aiks. is tat an insult? :(

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 07:35 AM
is tat an insult? :(

In almost every case that it's used, no, it is not an insult. It could be short for tattoo, used in the phrase "tit for tat", or indicate a fabric/article made from laced threads. As far as insult potential, it could mean tasteless, but it is not employed by modern conventions.

whatcdfan
11-08-2011, 05:54 AM

Shut up Anon. Only Rutracker deserves to be credited as "Almighty"

Truth be told.

anon
11-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Shut up Anon. Only Rutracker deserves to be credited as "Almighty"

RuTracker has more users. Warez-BB has more content. RuTracker isn't a "DDL website". :idunno:

mitraark
12-16-2011, 01:28 PM
warez-bb [ BIGGEST ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU NEED HERE ]

oneddl

tehparadox

x264-bb [ HD , Invite required ]

Google them for URL.

andrewmicky
12-17-2011, 06:54 AM
DDL website is a latest websites

anon
12-17-2011, 06:56 AM

The stupidity of some 10-post spammers boggles my mind...

zot
12-17-2011, 07:00 AM

The stupidity of some 10-post spammers boggles my mind...
I have an idea: every dumb post by a new member will subtract three from a person's post count regarding trade eligibility. :D

anon
12-17-2011, 05:21 PM
But then you'll see a lot of newcomers with negative postcounts and people would trade FST accounts elsewhere (because of the overtaxing requirement of writing something non-dumb) so that they can in turn trade here. :P

OldIronTits
12-19-2011, 04:55 AM
Welcome, new members.

DDL sites I recommend:
Cinema of the World (only film)
tehparadox
BayW

darkblue
12-19-2011, 05:41 PM
i heard end of the internet(Liu Links) is the best ddl site.but i don't have it so for me Warez-BB is the best.
tehparadox is nice also.

LinkzBot
12-20-2011, 07:29 PM
I think people have got DDL Sites and Warez Forums mixed up.

A DDL Site (Direct DownLoad) is traditionally a site that links to other warez sites. A warez site submits topics and posts on it's site to a DDL site and in return has a link to the DDL site someplace on the page. To keep the quality of the topics submitted high DDL sites usually have lots of rules such as the number they can submit, the file hosts and the quality of the topics. Some DDL Sites even rate the websites that submit out of 5 stars. Currently the biggest English DDL Site is PhazeDDL but Katz.cd was the biggest for years before it closed earlier this year. You can get a list of the biggest DDL sites in order of traffic at http://wrzc.org/type-ddl

Warez forum are completely different. These include sites like warez-bb and tehparadox where ordinary people can register and post topics with download links.

As DDL stands for direct download people have become confused as to what a DDL site is over the years especially in recent years where the popularity of the traditional DDL site where topics are submitted has reduced.

anon
12-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the insight. I've always used the terms interchangeably, really. I know about sites like Katz and PhazeDDL but don't use them.

zot
12-21-2011, 04:12 AM
@LinkzBot - thanks for the explanation. My mind is often stuck in the past as to what the current lingo is (everything seems to change so fast) as well as keeping in mind that each new community that springs up tends to evolve its own language and definitions. (I long ago gave up chastising Bittorrent users for using the word "leech" when referring to anything but a zero-share P2P 'parasite')

I wasn't even sure what a "warez site" usually refers to anymore these days (originally it meant a software-only FTP site) but it's an interesting word that seems to transcend most languages.

I think Sharkey (of Fileshare-Freak) was the one who invented (or at least popularized) the term "DDL"

allstar323
12-21-2011, 09:21 PM
One site that hasnt been mentioned here that I've used once in a while is Hd-dump,some good stuff and ofc it's all hd. The definition by Linkzbot was pretty helpful,I'd get those mixed up sometimes too.

gamesover
12-24-2011, 04:02 AM
I think Sharkey (of Fileshare-Freak) was the one who invented (or at least popularized) the term "DDL"

He invented the term?

Your probably giving him a bit too much credit.

temisturk
12-24-2011, 04:33 AM
(I long ago gave up chastising Bittorrent users for using the word "leech" when referring to anything but a zero-share P2P 'parasite') :D I've always wondered what the bittorrent guys were smoking when they decided to use that term to describe that role.

iLOVENZB
12-24-2011, 09:02 PM
I think people have got DDL Sites and Warez Forums mixed up.

A DDL Site (Direct DownLoad) is traditionally a site that links to other warez sites. A warez site submits topics and posts on it's site to a DDL site and in return has a link to the DDL site someplace on the page. To keep the quality of the topics submitted high DDL sites usually have lots of rules such as the number they can submit, the file hosts and the quality of the topics. Some DDL Sites even rate the websites that submit out of 5 stars. Currently the biggest English DDL Site is PhazeDDL but Katz.cd was the biggest for years before it closed earlier this year. You can get a list of the biggest DDL sites in order of traffic at http://wrzc.org/type-ddl

Warez forum are completely different. These include sites like warez-bb and tehparadox where ordinary people can register and post topics with download links.

As DDL stands for direct download people have become confused as to what a DDL site is over the years especially in recent years where the popularity of the traditional DDL site where topics are submitted has reduced.

You sir are probably the most educated newcomer, welcome! Such an insightful post, and I mean that!

http://nitroroms.com/ < console roms (host their own content (no wait times, 1 parallel download/time, donate more for higher quota, until bandwidth settles down; free user=1gb/day)), no voting bullshit.

Full list of consoles: http://nitroroms.com/list-of-systems

I miss the old tehparadox, liked it back when areg was posting. You should have a look at today; their "Off topic" section is filled with news pointless/immature 'news' articles (something Fox or TMZ might report on) and their laughter section is filled with Reddit reposts or some immature 12year old shit. Sad days :(

But then you'll see a lot of newcomers with negative postcounts and people would trade FST accounts elsewhere (because of the overtaxing requirement of writing something non-dumb) so that they can in turn trade here. :P

Get rid of this trading thing and leave us in peace! :P

tannersmith
12-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Scenex.org is the shit

iLOVENZB
12-25-2011, 01:59 AM
Scenex.org is the shit

Might be shit next year if they don't get their donation system back up (paypal acc cancelled).

http://scenex.org/news.php

LazyGuy
12-25-2011, 03:52 AM
Scenex.org is the shit
they have copied the SCC theme?

tannersmith
12-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Yeah, thats what's so awesome about it really. The interface is clean and looks like a torrent site. And they have pretty decent pretimes for a ddl site.

Hiccup
12-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Yeah, thats what's so awesome about it really. The interface is clean and looks like a torrent site. And they have pretty decent pretimes for a ddl site.

Yeah, but outside of a google search, it's a pain to try and search on that site.

zot
12-26-2011, 01:26 AM
As "DDL sites" go, I'm surprised that FilesTube has not (yet?) been under legal assault, since this is one of the biggest sites on the internet related to file sharing.

(I long ago gave up chastising Bittorrent users for using the word "leech" when referring to anything but a zero-share P2P 'parasite') :D I've always wondered what the bittorrent guys were smoking when they decided to use that term to describe that role.
I've always assumed that they were completely "out of the loop" since the word leech was probably already the most widely understood word in the lingo of the P2P community. When the WinMX add-on Leech Hammer first came out, its function was fairly self-evident, just from the name alone. (Leech Hammer automated the process that most serious users were already doing manually; kicking leeches out of a person's download queue)

iLOVENZB
12-26-2011, 03:00 AM
As "DDL sites" go, I'm surprised that FilesTube has not (yet?) been under legal assault, since this is one of the biggest sites on the internet related to file sharing.

You mean the index site? You can do the same on Google using this query; 'imtoopoortobuyshit site:mediafire.com' which outputs; http://lmgtfy.com/?q=warez+site%3Amediafire.com

tannersmith
12-27-2011, 03:37 AM
mukki.org is another good one.

whatcdfan
12-27-2011, 03:49 PM

It's a scene only DDL site, a decent one.

For me scnsrc.me is the best DDL site with releases from both Scene and P2P and has the pretimes as good as the SCC. Worth checking out.

Cabalo
12-27-2011, 05:00 PM
A small offtopic, but I nearly banned linkzbot when his first post was flagged by our anti spam filters.

By the way, welcome to the board.

heiska
12-27-2011, 05:08 PM

It's a scene only DDL site, a decent one.

For me scnsrc.me is the best DDL site with releases from both Scene and P2P and has the pretimes as good as the SCC. Worth checking out.

<title>Mukki.org - Scene & P2P Releases</title>
<meta name="description" content="Scene & P2P Releases downloads">

honeyclarck
01-10-2012, 09:16 AM
i think that Rutracker deserves to be credited as "Almighty".
This is best.

HamStar50
01-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi, I personally find RLSlog.net pretty good for DDL (through file hosts)

anon
01-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Hi, I personally find RLSlog.net pretty good for DDL (through file hosts)

My problem with sites like rlslog is that they don't even bother coding or dereferring their links, so that it's not terribly obvious to the hoster that the files are copyrighted material. Need an old release? Good luck getting a working link from there.

Stabber
01-16-2012, 11:00 PM
ETI is my favourite since they use megaupload which is great for non premium users

HamStar50
01-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Very true...there's others like Scenex.org - cant remember if they defer links or not but worth a shot...releases are laid out more like a forum then posts.

Just tried mukki.org - although straight forward, unless looking for something specific, makes general browsing difficult as the categories haven't been broken down further :-(

anon
01-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Very true...there's others like Scenex.org - cant remember if they defer links or not but worth a shot...

They don't do it either, as I found out some time ago. Wanted to get a Windows release from there - only the Filejungle links worked, and they were so slow.

releases are laid out more like a forum then posts.

And it looks like SCC! :P

P2PDog
01-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Just tried mukki.org - although straight forward, unless looking for something specific, makes general browsing difficult as the categories haven't been broken down further :-(

There are links in the top header to sort by category.

Stabber
01-17-2012, 07:38 PM
They don't do it either, as I found out some time ago. Wanted to get a Windows release from there - only the Filejungle links worked, and they were so slow.

releases are laid out more like a forum then posts.

And it looks like SCC! :P

It's Copy + Paste of SCC :p

HamStar50
01-19-2012, 03:41 PM

There are links in the top header to sort by category.

That's correct, what i meant was there's no sub catagories. eg, games has all games on all platforms (you cant choose ps3 games only for example)

mitraark
01-29-2012, 04:00 PM
ETI is my favourite since they use megaupload which is great for non premium users

. . . . . .

jennylady
03-16-2012, 02:43 PM
It these site DDL so There are app, game, movies on DDL site from where?.. Torrent site or...

anon
03-17-2012, 01:04 AM
It these site DDL so There are app, game, movies on DDL site from where?.. Torrent site or...

Some people post "exclusive" encodes, packs and such in those forums. Scene releases, I'm guessing those trickle down from private trackers.

rocky12
03-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi,

I'll just stick in this thread about DDL sites, and let my other thread go into the archives. I hope that is fine since my questions are related to DDL? I know I didn't get any sites mentioned to me in my other thread . Maybe someone could help out in this thread?

I'm looking at switching to DDL/Warez sites over torrents. Why? It's illegal in the USA. I'm looking for DDL/Warez sites, so I could continue to have a way to download. I'm new to DDL's.

Will someone please post some sites that I could check out? Anyone? Do they go by particular categories such as movies, TV, music, apps, and so on?

Yes, I tried Warez-BB.org, but they have the new registrations disabled. I'm looking for some other sites that I could get into.

I'm using filestube.com. Could someone at least give me a direct link for all the DDL sites you guys would recommend?

I hope it's cool to post in here? Please let me know.

Stabber
03-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Warez-bb will open soon if it is closed , it closes sometimes .

Warez-bb is the best one , at least for me

anon
03-19-2012, 06:10 PM
It's not the only one, though.

https://duckduckgo.com/lite/?q=Warez+forums&kp=-1

rocky12
03-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Will someone be nice enough to assist me with my question.

How do I use those Warez based forums to search what I'm looking for then download it? I don't know how to use those forums.

I hope someone will write back. I did check out that link with the Warez forums.

I hope they don't log IP's to show the court.

Ah, I'll wait until someone comes along to show me how to use those Warez forums.

atrwz
03-23-2012, 12:39 AM
all warez forums have search function but you need to registered before u can use it

LemOnzoo
03-27-2012, 01:26 PM
my favourite is: yuforum.net

lot of music, movies, shows...

twenty22two
04-04-2012, 12:13 PM

How do I use those Warez based forums to search what I'm looking for then download it? I don't know how to use those forums.

I hope someone will write back. I did check out that link with the Warez forums.

Ah, I'll wait until someone comes along to show me how to use those Warez forums.

there are some general similarities between fora, but often they have individual differences that can be quite significant: one might treat a post of "thanks" as spam (and a punishable offence), while others make it mandatory
frankly, if you have notched up 90+ posts on this forum, you must be familiar with fora and only experimenting with the site of choice will make its individual quirks clear

rocky12
04-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Go do fdisk /u on your PC, and let me know the status. Go run the Debug LLF script. It means get lost, and don't post to me again.

BTW, I prefer if you run the Debug script over fdisk, honestly then you could use your HDD as a door stopper, so you won't have a PC to post. I won't give out the script unless you promise to run it from DOS command line.

there are some general similarities between fora, but often they have individual differences that can be quite significant: one might treat a post of "thanks" as spam (and a punishable offence), while others make it mandatory
frankly, if you have notched up 90+ posts on this forum, you must be familiar with fora and only experimenting with the site of choice will make its individual quirks clear

http://www.fdisk.com/fdisk/HardDrive.htm

anon
04-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Go do fdisk /u on your PC, and let me know the status. Go run the Debug LLF script. It means get lost, and don't post to me again.

BTW, I prefer if you run the Debug script over fdisk, honestly then you could use your HDD as a door stopper, so you won't have a PC to post. I won't give out the script unless you promise to run it from DOS command line.

Honestly, I have no idea of what twenty22two said that would offend you so much.

rocky12
04-04-2012, 05:32 PM
So, you think I am a spammer? Honest answer with yes, or no. If no then everything should be fine.

Honestly, I have no idea of what twenty22two said that would offend you so much. His reply is accurate and well explained.

anon
04-04-2012, 06:07 PM
So, you think I am a spammer? Honest answer with yes, or no.

I guess I'll go with no because there's nothing in my post that could be remotely construed as such an accusation. :mellow:

rocky12
04-04-2012, 06:22 PM
I want to say thank you for the no, but what is that sad smiley about? My guess you didn't want to say no, but I could be wrong?

So, you think I am a spammer? Honest answer with yes, or no.

I guess I'll go with no because there's nothing in my post that could be remotely construed as such an accusation. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
04-04-2012, 06:27 PM
I want to say thank you for the no, but what is that sad smiley about? My guess you didn't want to say no, but I could be wrong?

But then again you could be right but on the whole I probably don't really care either way.

manker
04-04-2012, 11:17 PM
I guess I'll go with no because there's nothing in my post that could be remotely construed as such an accusation. :mellow:I want to say thank you for the no, but what is that sad smiley about? My guess you didn't want to say no, but I could be wrong?Several different members have tried to help you in your tortuous 'how do I search forums' odyssey. You've been given some good advice and some have even gone to the trouble of suggesting places for you to try.

You've not said thank you and you've told the most helpful guy, twenty22two, to remove his hard-drive from his computer lest your delicate disposition be further perturbed by the very thing you asked for.

I'd like to take this opportunity to request that you stop being a tit.

jamesclark
04-06-2012, 09:33 AM
nice collection thanks for sharing the information.

pLugiN
04-06-2012, 06:07 PM
nice collection thanks for sharing the information.

10 post run <3

Btw i have a small litle love to it-leaked.com, the design, the content, the number of albuns <3, but it's just a music ddl site :D

OldIronTits
04-09-2012, 08:52 PM
rocky12,

I hope that they find you dead in a ditch with 5 days worth of dick in you.

-

Deceased sites mentioned in this thread:
scenex
hd-dump
mukki
Anyone care to have a go at a sticky?
-

As for the term DDL:
Thank you, LinkzBot for the clarification. Perhaps it is a good thing that the word has evolved. I have been an advocate of the word to refer to any cyberlocker-ish filesharing system (Furk, RS, and so forth). "DDL" is nice & short, a huge + in my book. It is fairly accurate. In my \DL\ (Downloads) directory, I can have:
USENET
TORRENT
DDL
FTP
etc...

"Warez forum" seems far too general. I have been in (www) "warez forums" for 20 years. It is important that people get together to talk about these words. They are ours!

karsh
04-13-2012, 05:33 PM
For those like me owning a RS premium check:

http://scenelog.eu/

I think they are quite new, probably won't last long though.