I found this>>>
http://i.imgur.com/Y7F40.png
Ratio-free HD tracker?

foggyhaze
11-06-2011, 08:20 PM
You do realize this is a joke, right?

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 08:26 PM
If this is a joke, I wish someone could post a transcript of the joke so that I can figure out whether or not it's funny.

IdolEyes787
11-06-2011, 08:48 PM
If this is a joke, I wish someone could post a transcript of the joke so that I can figure out whether or not it's funny.

I think you would need to be under 18 and mildly retarded to get the joke anyway.

anon
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Forum > File Sharing Discussions and Support > BitTorrent > New (Secret ) Tracker? HDU

Find the contradiction and win a PS3!

IdolEyes787
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
In other news, if anyone knows of an idiot-free tracker please PM me the details.

Forum > File Sharing Discussions and Support > BitTorrent > New (Secret ) Tracker? HDU

Find the contradiction and win a PS3!

That you're Gay but still pretend to like girls?

No let me change that.That the first two posters in this thread have a collective 2 posts between them and I'm suppose to take anything they say seriously.

anon
11-06-2011, 08:55 PM
No let me change that.That the first two posters in this thread have a collective 2 posts between them and I'm suppose to take anything they say seriously.

My expected answer was "that it's 'secret' yet it's posted here", but you get bonus points for giving an even better one.

IdolEyes787
11-06-2011, 09:00 PM

My expected answer was "that it's 'secret' yet it's posted here", but you get bonus points for giving an even better one.

It was a stock answer. You have 15,277 posts here and I still don't take anything you say seriously.:idunno:

11-06-2011, 09:05 PM
this reaks of CUM all over again (no pun intended)

foggyhaze
11-06-2011, 09:34 PM
this reaks of CUM all over again (no pun intended)

Maybe CUM became HDU overnight? :ermm:

TTS
11-06-2011, 10:13 PM
http://useour.net/xyz/forum/forum.php

Artemis
11-06-2011, 10:13 PM
this reaks of CUM all over again......

That's what you get with leetzors teens spoogeing all over each other about which accounts they have. :wacko:

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 10:20 PM
I think you would need to be under 18 and mildly retarded to get the joke anyway.

Just the way I like my women girls

11-06-2011, 10:23 PM
I think you would need to be under 18 and mildly retarded to get the joke anyway. Just the way I like my women girls best post on FST in the past couple of months no doubt

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Just the way I like my women girls best post on FST in the past couple of months no doubt

I'd rather submit another for reconsideration

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/437550-Is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end?p=3624738#post3624738
is clearly me at my shiningest momentum

Cyanide
11-06-2011, 10:49 PM
HDU is the l33test tracker out there. :naughty:

11-06-2011, 10:56 PM
best post on FST in the past couple of months no doubt I'd rather submit another for reconsideration http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/437550-Is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end?p=3624738#post3624738 is clearly me at my shiningest momentum i dunno, its 49/51 to the post in here

Funkin'
11-06-2011, 11:02 PM

You're not the only one.

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 11:45 PM

You're not the only one.

not the thread where I'd expect to unite the pervs

foggyhaze
11-06-2011, 11:56 PM

Does that mean that no one downloads torrents and the forums are full of spam?

Cyanide
11-07-2011, 12:27 AM

im just trollin :lol:

ca_aok
11-07-2011, 03:32 AM

Nailed it.

Funkin'
11-07-2011, 03:55 AM

I don't care what the thread is about. If young mentally handicapped girls are brought up(the younger and more mentally handicapped the better) then I'm all over it. It's just good to know I'm not alone in this.

anigav
11-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Please help me understand what is HDU?

Is HDU = High Density Urine?

mjmacky
11-07-2011, 04:11 AM

I don't care what the thread is about. If young mentally handicapped girls are brought up(the younger and more mentally handicapped the better) then I'm all over it. It's just good to know I'm not alone in this.

I only meant to say you were a no show here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/438157-Hello-inner-pedo-a-J-pop-thread-(AKB48)

Funkin'
11-07-2011, 04:54 AM
Damn. A thread with the word pedo in the title and I missed it? Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

r0bkupf
11-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Lightbul8 you're a fucking idiot..

anigav
11-07-2011, 10:05 AM
ratio free hogh definition .. good jawb guys .. unbelivable job

oh so you offer Jaw Job? Interesting...

r0bkupf
11-07-2011, 10:51 AM
ratio free hogh definition .. good jawb guys .. unbelivable job

i can't stop laughing, you're so witty..

/sarcasm

anigav
11-07-2011, 10:59 AM

i can't stop laughing, you're so witty..

/sarcasm

Laughing with jaw open?

r0bkupf
11-07-2011, 12:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4guJH.gif

dreams-
11-07-2011, 12:46 PM
zceyee, if its you go fuck yourself :)

IdolEyes787
11-07-2011, 12:51 PM

I think anyone with fewer than 10 posts should be restricted to saying either "Yes sir" or "Look at me I'm a fucking spineless ass who hides behind a dupe account".:)

dreams-
11-07-2011, 01:04 PM

I think anyone with fewer than 10 posts should be restricted to saying either "Yes sir" or "Look at me I'm a fucking spineless ass who hides behind a dupe account".:)

I don't speak jewish.
I only post when i think its necessary.

IdolEyes787
11-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Begs the question "then why did you post here"?

Also it Hebrew or in your circles they probably just say Heb , laugh like schoolgirls and then run away.

whatcdfan
11-07-2011, 04:38 PM
laugh like schoolgirls and then run away.

Man....seriously, which planet are you from?:blink:

IdolEyes787
11-07-2011, 04:41 PM
We call it Beingolderthantwenty.

Artemis
11-07-2011, 07:48 PM
laugh like schoolgirls and then run away.

Man....seriously, which planet are you from?:blink:

Klaatu barada nikto :blink:

Alien5
11-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Never been there.

CPC464
11-08-2011, 12:05 AM

shame that,

Older than 20 but still not found a life ...poor poor you.

over 17000 posts on a forum, most of them sarcastic. You really need to get out more.

Even worse are the dweebs that follow, backing up every sentance you type.

A sad sad existance

IdolEyes787
11-08-2011, 12:13 AM

shame that,

over 17000 posts on a forum, most of them sarcastic. You really need to get out more.

A sad sad existance

You know some time ago I came to the realization that any insult tossed my way was by some dweeb like myself with nothing better to do than troll the internet so basically I'm totally unoffended ,unimpressed and unaffected by anything you have to say.
Sorry.

mjmacky
11-08-2011, 12:19 AM
shame that,

A sad sad existance

yeah totally brah, these old guys need get lifes! im with you, i haz yo back so we gone crush these dweebs. losers pay there own internet billz n shit, fuck get a life nerd. SHAME THAT -p34ce

Quarterquack
11-08-2011, 01:19 AM

shame that,

A sad sad existance

I once read an entire paragraph in a book that said it did not use the letter "E" once. I dismissed the literate assignment as a job for a moron with disposable time, and didn't read the work.

Suddenly, after, reading your post, I don't think it's such a hard task to attain any longer. Why E would axist in any santance is beyond ma.

gionman
11-08-2011, 01:23 AM
missed one.

Artemis
11-08-2011, 02:35 AM
missed one.

Nope, don't think so, since you've stuck your head up we can include you with the rest of the morans. Any more volunteers ?

gionman
11-08-2011, 02:37 AM
pick me, pick me

anigav
11-08-2011, 03:09 AM
pick me, pick me

ok, but promise you wont bite..

foggyhaze
11-08-2011, 06:27 AM
missed one.
...we can include you with the rest of the morans...

What's a moran?

whatcdfan
11-08-2011, 06:32 AM
What's a moran?

foggyhaze or J-Dye.

Artemis
11-08-2011, 07:40 AM
...we can include you with the rest of the morans...

What's a moran?

A moron that can't spell.

Example A:
http://i.imgur.com/2oucU.jpg

myvilana
11-08-2011, 10:20 AM
a picture?

dreams-
11-08-2011, 10:26 AM

Also it Hebrew or in your circles they probably just say Heb , laugh like schoolgirls and then run away.
Its none of your business why or where i post, keep your eyes to yourself. If i posted 'fuck IdolEyes787' then it'll concern you but it i didn't mention your name so jog on.

Seriously i think there's something wrong with you.
'Also it Hebrew or in your circles they probably just say Heb , laugh like schoolgirls and then run away.'

Defiantly related to the Jews.

shame that,

A sad sad existance

+1.
I don't think he gets out much.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000209898/polls_noob_4442_411127_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

r0bkupf
11-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Defiantly related to the Nazi's.

> implying only nazis hate jews

dreams-
11-08-2011, 10:41 AM

> implying only nazis hate jews
check again, satisfied?.

Artemis
11-08-2011, 10:46 AM

Its none of your business why or where i post, keep your eyes to yourself. If i posted 'fuck IdolEyes787' then it'll concern you but it i didn't mention your name so jog on.

'Also it Hebrew or in your circles they probably just say Heb , laugh like schoolgirls and then run away.'

You do realise that when you post on a public forum (emphasis on the public) other people will respond to you, and may not necessarily agree with you. If you can't handle criticism it might be time to pack up your bat and ball and go home, since people respond whether you mention their name/pseudonym or not..... hence the emphasis on public.

I do know that there is something wrong with IdolEyes but he doesn't jog, he bikes.

Finally though, being defiantly related to any form of racism, means your time here will be short, since one of the quickest ways to have the banhammer lowered around here are racially inflammatory postings. So cherish every hate filled bit of invective you spit, it may be your last.....

dreams-
11-08-2011, 10:52 AM

You do realise that when you post on a public forum (emphasis on the public) other people will respond to you, and may not necessarily agree with you. If you can't handle criticism it might be time to pack up your bat and ball and go home, since people respond whether you mention their name/pseudonym or not..... hence the emphasis on public.

I do know that there is something wrong with IdolEyes but he doesn't jog, he bikes.

Finally though, being defiantly related to any form of racism, means your time here will be short, since one of the quickest ways to have the banhammer lowered around here are racially inflammatory postings. So cherish every hate filled bit of invective you spit, it may be your last.....

do you kiss his ass 24|7 or just on special occasions?

Artemis
11-08-2011, 11:01 AM

Wow, what an awesome comeback! I'm just speechless I tell ya! Do you right down your witticisms with a crayon or your own feces ?

dreams-
11-08-2011, 11:04 AM

Wow, what an awesome comeback! I'm just speechless I tell ya! Do you right down your witticisms with a crayon or your own feces ?
Ask your mom, she knows how i roll :)

anigav
11-08-2011, 12:17 PM

Damn it.. you are still a toddler with lollypoop in mouth

IdolEyes787
11-08-2011, 12:29 PM

I've always considered jogging as something non-athletes do so I run.

As for dreams- ,arguing with children is a losing proposition.

dreams-
11-08-2011, 12:32 PM

Looks like your the one sucking in your avatar.

I've always considered jogging as something non-athletes do so I run.

As for dreams- ,arguing with children is a losing proposition.
arguing? i call it socializing :)

anigav
11-08-2011, 12:34 PM

and you in reality :D:D:D

Toddy Toddler :lol:

dreams-
11-08-2011, 12:37 PM

Narh, go fix that left boob its going to fall of your chest any second now.

anigav
11-08-2011, 12:43 PM

Errr.... wrong answer

dreams-
11-08-2011, 12:46 PM

Errr.... wrong answer
wrong answer for what exactly? :)

thought so, there wasn't a question. Noob.

r0bkupf
11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
this forum won't stop amazing me.. EVERY single topic goes to shit.

/me eyes the low-lifes with >1k posts of which none were called for

anigav
11-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Errr.... wrong answer

Well there is about your Mom.. int it

dreams-
11-08-2011, 01:41 PM

Narh there ain't, and i wasn't even talking to you so mind your own business, asswipe.

CPC464
11-08-2011, 01:47 PM
shame that,

A sad sad existance

You know some time ago I came to the realization that any insult tossed my way was by some dweeb like myself with nothing better to do than troll the internet so basically I'm totally unoffended ,unimpressed and unaffected by anything you have to say.
Sorry.

Actually your wrong, I am 30+ have a wife and kids and have lots of better things to do, My measly 200 posts prove that. If I want to throw 1000's of insults at people will go down to the pub with my mates and exchange witty or sarcastic comments with them and have a laugh with real people.

On the other hand your just obviously a sad loner, who lives to sit at his/her computer every minute possible, seeing who he can put down with snide comments. Its been mentioned above that every thread turns to shit, that because of you and your shitty "Im better than everyone on the forum" attitude.

To sum up, get a fecking life you sad tw@t

I'll put on my tin hat and await the fire from your dweebs

IdolEyes787
11-08-2011, 01:53 PM

I reviewed your post history ( yes I know:O) and seemingly you're not the best person to be tossing out the accusations of forum abuse. :O

Also

You do realize that when you post on a public forum (emphasis on the public) other people will respond to you, and may not necessarily agree with you. If you can't handle that it might be time to pack up your bat and ball and go home, since people respond whether you mention their name/pseudonym or not..... hence the emphasis on public.

Or have me and others banned , take over the site ,implement a strict "everyone can only say what I r0bkupf in my infinite wisdom deem is appropriate" policy and then I'm sure good times will be had by all.

Either that or grow up.:)

11-08-2011, 01:54 PM
You know some time ago I came to the realization that any insult tossed my way was by some dweeb like myself with nothing better to do than troll the internet so basically I'm totally unoffended ,unimpressed and unaffected by anything you have to say. Sorry. Actually your wrong, I am 30+ have a wife and kids and have lots of better things to do, My measly 200 posts prove that. If I want to throw 1000's of insults at people will go down to the pub with my mates and exchange witty or sarcastic comments with them and have a laugh with real people. On the other hand your just obviously a sad loner, who lives to sit at his/her computer every minute possible, seeing who he can put down with snide comments. Its been mentioned above that every thread turns to shit, that because of you and your shitty "Im better than everyone on the forum" attitude. To sum up, get a fecking life you sad tw@t I'll put on my tin hat and await the fire from your dweebs most sincere and true post in FST's history

IdolEyes787
11-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Insulting stuff
I obvious will never know if the part about you being " 30+ have a wife and kids and have lots of better things to do" is true or not but I'm reasonably sure that you still aren't that mature.:unsure:

No offense.

Also I don't think that I'm better than anyone.I do possibly have a better sense of humour than you though.:unsure:

anigav
11-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Narh there ain't, and i wasn't even talking to you so mind your own business, asswipe.

if you dont like truth and feel insulted and want insulated all the time... why post in public.. have your discussions through PM or have a separate thread, as this thread has already been subjected to troll abuse and is free for all.

Funkin'
11-08-2011, 04:23 PM
If one site was ever in need of a yawning emoticon it would be this one.

Quarterquack
11-08-2011, 04:36 PM

So wait, you agree with moron-'s posts that IdolEyes thinks "he's better than everyone", and find it to be a personality problem.
But then you adopt the same mentality.

Baboon.

zizoo
11-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Insulting stuff
I obvious will never know if the part about you being " 30+ have a wife and kids and have lots of better things to do" is true or not but I'm reasonably sure that you still aren't that mature.:unsure:

No offense.

Also I don't think that I'm better than anyone.I do possibly have a better sense of humour than you though.:unsure:

are you the owner of FST girl

anigav
11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
If one site was ever in need of a yawning emoticon it would be this one.

How about this one:

Enjoy the show.

If you get bored in between then:

CPC464
11-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Insulting stuff

I think my username gives an idea of my age.

Insulting stuff
I do possibly have a better sense of humour than you though.:unsure:

Lol yeah, I bet you and your computer a have a real good laugh together :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/if8hhc.jpg

IdolEyes787
11-08-2011, 09:58 PM

No offense.

I dunno are you or C3PO because caustic or not I never presume to tell anyone what or how much they are allowed to post.:mellow:
Also I suppose in your backward culture calling someone a girl is seen as some sort of insult. Please if they aren't already aware of the fact,inform your wife/girlfriend /mother/daughter what low regard you hold them in. :mellow:

Insulting stuff
Stuff that in you are a drunk in an English pub possibly passes as wit.

Like Darth Rings said and believe me it pains me to agree with anything he says, you seem to be intent on damning me for something that you are guilty or yourself.
As for your perception of me ,that's all it is perception so as much as you like to think it bothers me as I've said it doesn't. See perception isn't necessarily fact , unlike say on the other hand that we are blessed with absolute proof here that you are a bit of a tool.

Btw just curious as we aren't talking soliloquies here,,how long do you think it actually takes to post 10 times a day on a website?:unsure:
Anyway please continue because, as you keenly observed , I have nothing better to do and I find arrogance,stupidity and hypocrisy highly entertaining.
If you can promise to keep it up I might even be able to save on cable.:)

mjmacky
11-08-2011, 11:28 PM

464 weeks * (7 days/week) / (365 days/year) = 8.9 years

So you're almost 9 years old, you must be excited about your upcoming birthday!

Oh wait the enthusiasm just left me, I realized you were speaking abstractly about your mental maturity.

The_Martinator
11-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Oh, I think I haven't missed a lot. The tracker names change, everything else more or less stays the same (except IdolEyes becoming a bigger douche each day, that is :P)

Funkin'
11-09-2011, 08:40 PM
everything else more or less stays the same (except IdolEyes becoming a bigger douche each day, that is :P)

I thought I was the only one that was noticing this.

And I'm surprised there hasn't been any requests for this tracker. Where did all the level whores go?

Quarterquack
11-09-2011, 09:09 PM
everything else more or less stays the same (except IdolEyes becoming a bigger douche each day, that is :P)

I thought I was the only one that was noticing this.

Spouse separation can be a pretty difficult thing, sometimes.

Especially when the doctor says his arm can be in a cast for upto 6 months.

IdolEyes787
11-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Oh, I think I haven't missed a lot. The tracker names change, everything else more or less stays the same (except IdolEyes becoming a bigger douche each day, that is :P)

"Some aspire to greatness,some have greatness thrust upon them".
At least that's what your Mom says when we have sex.

The_Martinator
11-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Trust me, you wouldn't like my mom. And I know she doesn't know any english unless it's from a Jane Austen novel.

IdolEyes787
11-10-2011, 12:00 AM
He was not an ill-disposed young man, unless to be rather cold hearted, and rather selfish......

richasis
11-10-2011, 01:52 AM
He was not an ill-disposed young man, unless to be rather cold hearted, and rather selfish......

Now that is starting to sound a bit like my mother ...

anigav
11-10-2011, 03:44 AM
Is there anyone who can predict the future of this thread?

zoeygirly
11-10-2011, 03:52 AM
^Well it doesn't take esp to to figure this out...totally off topic of course...and no one really wins the argument--by the way, what was that again :P

anigav
11-10-2011, 04:44 AM
-by the way, what was that again :P

Was it secret life of Sarah Fraleigh?

anon
11-10-2011, 03:58 PM

There will be further posts.

r0bkupf
11-10-2011, 05:00 PM

There will be further posts.

http://i.imgur.com/CmWKA.png

anon
11-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Looks like it...

anigav
11-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Looks like it...

hmmmm....

CPC464
11-10-2011, 10:49 PM

I dunno are you or C3PO because caustic or not I never presume to tell anyone what or how much they are allowed to post.:mellow:
Also I suppose in your backward culture calling someone a girl is seen as some sort of insult. Please if they aren't already aware of the fact,inform your wife/girlfriend /mother/daughter what low regard you hold them in. :mellow:

Insulting stuff

Like Darth Rings said and believe me it pains me to agree with anything he says, you seem to be intent on damning me for something that you are guilty or yourself.
As for your perception of me ,that's all it is perception so as much as you like to think it bothers me as I've said it doesn't. See perception isn't necessarily fact , unlike say on the other hand that we are blessed with absolute proof here that you are a bit of a tool.

Btw just curious as we aren't talking soliloquies here,,how long do you think it actually takes to post 10 times a day on a website?:unsure:
Anyway please continue because, as you keenly observed , I have nothing better to do and I find arrogance,stupidity and hypocrisy highly entertaining.

Sorry been very very busy with real Life :D

anigav
11-11-2011, 07:35 AM

Insulting stuff

oh.. so sorry to hear that

mjmacky
11-11-2011, 08:06 AM

I liked you better when you were just a dorky kid with a dream, a fedora, and a new dry pair of briefs. Playing catcher at the local YMCA and now it seems stardom has gone to your head.

ok i am going to have a stab at this as i dont see any other way of getting into fsc. (if this is still going)

what can i offer. i am an allrounder really i download lots and i seed for months - average seed time on BCG is over 80 days and im still seeding to torrents on what.cd and f*n from february this year and earlier

My passion outside torrents is sport, so if you have a sport section in the forum that needs a boost then sign me up.

i mainly post within tracker forums rather than here, but tbh not as much as i used to, fsc would give me the opportunity to get back into being an active poster in what i have heard has a great forum

im always happy to help other members with my experience in the torrent world and my oldest tracker i still have is from 2005 some 270+ weeks ago.

Im not a trader never have been. i have not requested a tracker of any kind for some time now. i use mainly 2 usernames on all the trackers i use and have nothing to hide at all and would be willing to submit any profile links requested

Accept me, judge me, if i dont download, dont seed and dont be an active poster then disable me - nothing to lose. only gain a great member

ps, i have also been known to tell the odd funny joke, but i draw the line at singing and dancing :)

Any chance you might try to show us ANYTHING remotely funny or related to having an actual sense of humor?

IdolEyes787
11-11-2011, 12:55 PM

Insulting stuff

That's OK I gave up on this thread somewhere around last Tuesday anyway.