Fiji
11-07-2011, 02:27 AM
ncor
bh
pt

whatcdfan
11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
i am wait , :huh:

You shouldn't be, it's ungrateful idiots like you're that have made 'em to ban your revolutionary country from the invites channel that has left thousands of real music fans away from a paradise from sharing perspective hence not much content from from those ethinicities, the music that had the balls to get internationalized.

whatcdfan
11-07-2011, 05:11 PM

You shouldn't be, it's ungrateful idiots like you're that have made 'em to ban your revolutionary country from the invites channel that has left thousands of real music fans away from a paradise from sharing perspective hence not much content from from those ethinicities, the music that had the balls to get internationalized.

fann
11-08-2011, 06:17 AM

if you are really a fan of what.cd then getoff from invite sharing site, or post your user name here, if you are a really good user in what.cd

and i assure that you will ban in 1hour

whatcdfan
11-08-2011, 06:27 AM
Could you please elucidate more on what might I've done that would get ban in 1 hour?

Quarterquack
11-08-2011, 06:28 AM
if you are really a fan of what.cd then getoff from invite sharing site, or post your user name here, if you are a really good user in what.cd

The staff there have known my username for over a year without a problem. in fact they reenabled my account after I told them I was a member here too.

The only site that has penalized me for being an fst member is bitme, so I'm not sure where you got your opinion.

anon
11-08-2011, 04:03 PM

If he was doing the sort of stuff you do here, he might get banned, yes.

Fiji
11-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Bump bump bump bump

IdolEyes787
11-29-2011, 08:31 PM
if you are really a fan of what.cd then getoff from invite sharing site.

Doesn't What have one of the most extensive invite sharing sections in existence?Or are you going to pretend as they do that uploading a few files to a website makes you suddenly more worthy of trust than anyone else?

Edit Sorry I missed the part where this was a trade thread.:pinch: