PDA

View Full Version : Oleg came to Ottawa.

Quarterquack
11-08-2011, 01:07 AM
... And his blood boiled (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2011/11/06/ott-oc-transpo-video.html).

Story's all over the local news. Since there's about 20 residents in Ottawa, and everyone only listens to one radio station, the story spread like wildfire, even the part where the driver apologized, then redacted that on radio. Professional save face. Old lady Can Idian Hary Taje is disappointed by the news.

megabyteme
11-08-2011, 02:29 AM
What did you do now, Oleg? :O

1000possibleclaws
11-08-2011, 03:34 AM
Didn't know you were from Ottawa. When I lived there I took the 96 bus all the time. That situation is very unfortunate, poor guy :/

Artemis
11-08-2011, 05:13 AM
Is Oleg dead ? :yahoo:

whatcdfan
11-08-2011, 05:25 AM

Not before he makes out with Snee.

megabyteme
11-08-2011, 06:10 PM
I seriously doubt the bus driver randomly berated Oleg. Of course, the video is one-sided, and it looks bad for the driver.

OlegL
11-08-2011, 07:10 PM
I skimmed through the article, so, correct me if I am wrong, but the bus driver was rude to a passenger?

Quarterquack
11-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Correct, Oleg. A lot of people are asking for him to get sacked, some media outlets are overplaying the pity card for the autistic passenger, and some people want to know what happened before the video was started. Personally, I'm in the third camp. Three people on the bus, one with a camera, one giving the driver an earful about off-topic drivel, and the driver who burst. Clearly there was some sort of setup going on, that everyone is yet unaware of. The internets have taught me to have as little faith in humanity as possible.

Didn't know you were from Ottawa. When I lived there I took the 96 bus all the time. That situation is very unfortunate, poor guy :/

Stittsville?

Not before he makes out with Snee.

Euthanize yourself.

megabyteme
11-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Euthanize yourself.@whatcdfan

I can agree fully with the outcome of such an idea, but this would be robbing the masses of a great amount of stress-relieving fun. Remember: sticks and stones will break his bones... :happy:

1000possibleclaws
11-08-2011, 11:52 PM
You're a 15 minute drive from my parents house ha! Doesn't Ottawa suck? I'm from Kanata which probably sucks a little less than Stittsville but I'm still not a fan.

Funkin'
11-09-2011, 06:43 AM
I propose for Claws and Darth to go out on a date. You guys are close enough so what a wasted opportunity it would be if you didn't. Who knows you two might even hit it off.

Please let us know how the evening went.

mjmacky
11-09-2011, 07:56 AM
I propose for Claws and Darth to go out on a date. You guys are close enough so what a wasted opportunity it would be if you didn't. Who knows you two might even hit it off.

If anyone has any teens that need looking after, Funkin and I are here to assist you (I presume).

Funkin'
11-09-2011, 02:33 PM
You presumed correctly. And I don't discriminate, pre-teen works just as well for me.

megabyteme
11-09-2011, 05:26 PM
I may have to take you guys up in your offer. I've got two 20-month-old twins here, and can't see what could possibly go wrong with finding a sitter online. :idunno:

Thanks a lot! Saved me some time writing a Craig's List ad. :)

mjmacky
11-09-2011, 07:17 PM
You presumed correctly. And I don't discriminate, pre-teen works just as well for me.

All yours, I find the fit too uncomfortable as I've never really gotten anything out of cutting off the circulation.

Quarterquack
11-09-2011, 07:20 PM

Won't happen. Too close to his parents for comfort. You understand, right? Can't run a successful "babysitting" business with parents around.

mjmacky
11-09-2011, 07:22 PM
I may have to take you guys up in your offer. I've got two 20-month-old twins here, and can't see what could possibly go wrong with finding a sitter online. :idunno:

Thanks a lot! Saved me some time writing a Craig's List ad. :)

I will only pay transportation fees up to UPS ground rates. Any other luxuries/methods you think they need during transport, you'll have to cover on your own. Also, please make sure they are disease free before arriving, they're going to need the room in their immune system. If you've any complaints, I'm just a broker for some Craig's List want ads and thus won't probably remember to pass them along.

Though I'd recommend sticking local, and avoid using girls wanting to become school teachers in Florida.

IdolEyes787
11-09-2011, 07:24 PM
You're a 15 minute drive from my parents house ha! Doesn't Ottawa suck? I'm from Kanata which probably sucks a little less than Stittsville but I'm still not a fan.
You call it Shitsville don't you?
Anyway I actually like Ottawa being outdoorsy and deadly boring like I am.
If they would kill all the politicians and civil servants ,skip over the Winter and do something about the blackflies it would be nye on perfect.

mjmacky
11-09-2011, 07:27 PM
and do something about the blackflies

Is this the subtlety of canuck racism?

Funkin'
11-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Won't happen. Too close to his parents for comfort. You understand, right? Can't run a successful "babysitting" business with parents around.

That's for sure. It took a couple failed attempts before that sunk in.

Funkin'
11-09-2011, 08:21 PM
All yours, I find the fit too uncomfortable as I've never really gotten anything out of cutting off the circulation.

All you have to do is put in a little work. Spend ten or fifteen minutes loosening up and it's smooth sailing from there on out.

mjmacky
11-09-2011, 09:08 PM

All you have to do is put in a little work. Spend ten or fifteen minutes loosening up and it's smooth sailing from there on out.

Or some incisions could help out where elasticity fails. Haven't fully experimented yet, as the older looser ones are more easily detained without anyone looking for them.

OlegL
11-11-2011, 07:46 PM
OP, I still can't forgive you for the fact that you sometimes act like a dumb teenager, who says some stupid bullshit.

chalice
11-11-2011, 07:58 PM
OP, I still can't forgive you for the fact that you sometimes act like a dumb teenager, who says some stupid bullshit.

Here's a newsflash for you. He doesn't care. He's not interested in your forgiveness.

Having Asperger's doesn't necessarily equate to being a complete spastic. If that's truly what you've been diagnosed with, then you must've gotten your medical care on the cheap cos you should've been rubber-roomed years ago. What you display isn't autism. It's eat-your-own-shite, sensory deprivation, feral chicken-boy, unglued psychosis.

You're also clearly homosexual. Not saying that's a bad thing, but it's time you faced up to it.

Artemis
11-11-2011, 09:18 PM

You're kidding right, oh ye of the interminably idiotic post history, you are accusing someone else of acting like a dumb teenager ? You act like a small child with poor impulse control and just blurt out inanities whenever a synapse randomly fires.
You need to take a long and serious look at what a complete fuckwit you come across as, before you accuse others of 'saying some stupid bullshit' since in general that is the majority of your moronic posts on this board.

OlegL
11-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Stop making meaningless posts, people. Just stop it.

OlegL
11-11-2011, 09:20 PM

You're kidding right, oh ye of the interminably idiotic post history, you are accusing someone else of acting like a dumb teenager ? You act like a small child with poor impulse control and just blurt out inanities whenever a synapse randomly fires.
You need to take a long and serious look at what a complete fuckwit you come across as, before you accuse others of 'saying some stupid bullshit' since in general that is the majority of your moronic posts on this board.

I actually agree with you on that.

Artemis
11-11-2011, 09:23 PM

I'll make a deal with you, you commit suicide in some pointless way, and I will stop replying to your meaningless posts with meaningless posts of my own.

Hows that for a plan ?

It works for me.........

I'm quite sure if I took a poll, the majority decision would reside with me.............

In fact I'm quite sure there would be multiple volunteers to youtube the event (your pathetic end) from this very board...........

We could even have a whip around to cover the costs................

chalice
11-11-2011, 09:27 PM

It's not meaningless. Everything you post suggests that you're a homo.

You live in New York. That's like the queer capital of the world or something. Walk into a gay bar and have some random punter ream your sphincter for you. I've heard it's that easy.

You won't even have to talk. Which is lucky for you, like.

OlegL
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Okay, let's drop this conversation now. And, Artemis, you never make meaningless posts. :)

chalice
11-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Okay, let's drop this conversation now. And, Artemis, you never make meaningless posts. :)

Let's not. Let's continue it instead.

Seems you're running away from your sexuality, Olegl. Bite the bullet and swallow some cawk. You know you want to. All of that confusion you're mired with might just dissolve if you get some semen in your colon.

Worth a try.

OlegL
11-15-2011, 05:04 PM

But the difference between you and the author of this thread is that you never said silly things (at least, not yet). But I am still very much surprised by the fact that he felt the need to say some very silly and naive things. I know that he can think logically because he helped me solve the math problems that I wasn't able so solve, so I don't understand why he sometimes forgets about common sense and says silly things... Man, human nature can be so puzzling...

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 12:45 AM
But the difference between you and the author of this thread is that you never said silly things (at least, not yet). But I am still very much surprised by the fact that he felt the need to say some very silly and naive things. I know that he can think logically because he helped me solve the math problems that I wasn't able so solve, so I don't understand why he sometimes forgets about common sense and says silly things... Man, human nature can be so puzzling...

Oleg, I want you to do the following. The next time you see notice of a yardsale, or anybody selling their old stuff on the street, buy yourself a record player. Also, buy some of their records (any will do). When you get home, have at them with your keys, then keep playing the records until you hit a locked groove. At that point, don't adjust the needle, let the record keep spinning and spinning. Let it keep reaching your ears unhindered, and let it continue playing continuously as you pass out from exhaustion. Then, when you wake up, leave it on for that day as well.

After you've done all that, come back here and report to us your thoughts on the experience.

OlegL
11-16-2011, 05:33 AM
Do you want me to buy a gramophone?

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 05:39 AM
Do you want me to buy a gramophone?

I think it'll cost you more (if it's working). Suit yourself. If you go through with it, it will go down as the most elaborate point ever made.

OlegL
11-16-2011, 06:01 AM
It's almost 1 a.m. in NYC. Will you forgive me if I go to sleep now? I am tired and my brain needs some rest.

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 06:07 AM
It's almost 1 a.m. in NYC. Will you forgive me if I go to sleep now? I am tired and my brain needs some rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYUMPKFYd6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVv7Mz2_Bo

OlegL
11-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Some folks say that the members of the band sold out when they released the Black album with the song "Unforgiven". Do you agree with those folks?

mjmacky
11-17-2011, 10:47 AM
They sold out when they started participating in an active antipiracy campaign, or when they sued Green Jello, or when they started putting filler songs on their albums (if I may borrow an anime term). I don't think selling out has to relate to only a single event, I think you can sell out over and over again, and Metallica's Jason Newsted agrees:
"Yeah we sold out. We sold out every arena..." or one of the many variants he used; he repeated this line A LOT.

Alien5
11-17-2011, 06:25 PM
He Probably had to because the real music aficionados often accused them of selling out alot

Your either in it for fun or money. When both run out then it's time to call it a day, Metalica went the same way of floyd, the huge money in stadium gigs set them up, so friendship and real music lost to badly over produced commerciality aimed at the majority of idiots who didn't realize the group died when the record company decided business came first.

Marketing big wigs are the bastards that should keep their noses out of artists work, but wanting fame and fortune is the trap.

OlegL
11-17-2011, 07:10 PM
They sold out when they started participating in an active antipiracy campaign, or when they sued Green Jello, or when they started putting filler songs on their albums (if I may borrow an anime term). I don't think selling out has to relate to only a single event, I think you can sell out over and over again, and Metallica's Jason Newsted agrees:
"Yeah we sold out. We sold out every arena..." or one of the many variants he used; he repeated this line A LOT.

I didn't even know about the existence of the band Green Jello before you mentioned it and I looked it up on wikipedia. I knew that Metallica had sued Napster and that they had become a mainstream band after releasing the Black album.

megabyteme
11-17-2011, 08:00 PM
I completely agree that Metallica (now there's a sign of becoming mainstream- spell check recognizes the band name :frusty: )... actually, I don't even feel the need to complete the sentence. :noes:

As for Alien5's comment regarding Floyd (Coincidentally, just a couple days ago, I considered creating a "Best Floyd song/album" thread, but didn't get around to it)- Which album do you consider t be the "Black" album of Floyd? I would say it was somewhere after Waters left, but I can't say exactly where because they "changed" a lot over their careers, but the music never became "bad". I enjoy most of their albums entirely (some more than others, ofc). For their older stuff- Meddle is quite good, but I think under-rated. Mid-life, but over played would be The Wall. As for the newer stuff- I think the shows became a separation from music, and became "experiences". Not entirely bad, IMO.

Thoughts on Floyd?

mjmacky
11-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Thoughts on Floyd?

I feel like driving my car off the side of a bridge every time one of their songs is replayed on the radio. The reasons are 1 of 2. Either I've had enough, or it put me to sleep.

mjmacky
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYwNWHZuT0

Alien5
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
That's because most pink Floyd songs are not pink Floyd, theyre a group that never really recovered from the loss of their founding member Sid barrat.

The rolling stones also lost their founding member Brian jones and the Beatles also lost John Lennon.

The Early Floyd once played a gig in my home town before i was born, they played small pubs and clubs getting themselves known on the scene, the early records from 67 are the real Floyd, none of the ego superstar nonsense, a great time of the decade that made playing rock or attending some party's almost a life changing experience to many.

They were very early pioneers of the psychedelic light show that must have been something you would have been freaked out by to put it mildly.

After sid became increasingly uncrontralable during the gigs due to his acid experiences on stage, something had to change with sid or he would be shown the door.

it wasn't Sid who wanted to leave, they kicked him out because he couldn't play he was a mess, He was one of many others: The who, stones, doors, fleetwood Mac all had Members who were living timesaver the band wanted them to calm down a little, Easter said than done, london was in full on flower power by 68

Acid rock, didn't sit well with the establishment, free acid partys, phycadelic art, loud hippy culture in your face mentalist youth running the town

beginning of a bold new era of freedom to express whatever the floyd you want.

20th century was never the same again, the authority's banned free festivals, the hippys who didnt want to fight got beaten up a lot.

By the time their album dark side was released, it would soon be the that her era which was so fucking shit that I don't want to say any more,
The group were good at times.
If you've never dabbled in the Chems and herbs of the phycadelic variety then I wouldn't even bother listening to the Floyd, it has it's own place and time, like everything else.

"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans"

-John Lennon

and I believe Sid barrat and. Co had a much bigger lead on the others producing long very music pieces light shows a year or two later If not more. When their dark side album propelled them into the A list, most of the real Floyd didn't have the same feel, it's a different band, the wall stands out as a whole show, movie and album on its own because it's more of a story about the life of pink who lost his father in the war. It's my favorite album of the later Floyd, "roger waters - The Wall live in Berlin" is a great show with some amazing special guests and the largest audience Imaginable., dark side was my favorite for years, all the tracks mix together, years ahead of its time, it's so well Engendered that it sounds like it was made recently, favorite album cover has got to be Animals. The pig is my favorite floyd icon/logo/inflatable flying pig.

1. Corporal clegg from the second album
Sums up Floyd to me, they were making music for the enjoyment.

The wall - roger was fed up of huge arena tours, the wall described his hatred for the mainstream fan/s screaming the whole time, acting like pricks, hero worship on an idiot level.
Mega bucks ruined his outlook and alienated the group- that album really is about the music industry's lack of respect for musicians at the highest level.

manker
11-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Fucking hell, Allen.
I've never listened to a Pink Floyd album, I don't even know the surnames of the band members you're talking about -- but I was interested in what you wrote.

And I read in a different post that you're married now. I guess this must have happened when fst and I weren't speaking to each other.
Congratulations.
You're also posting more than 5 words in a single post. Everything is new, you seem more philosophical and older. I thought you were a 22 year old wastrel.

In other news; you're still emo :schnauz:

Alien5
11-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Yes it's the medication I'm taking, I can't stop posting in an emo semi-idiosyncratic diatribe of undue non offensive down right leisurely pish,

The gap you left in the lounge was severe.

Good to see you have arrived, are you feeling alive nowdays for the falsely advised of us had nowhere to pay our respects.

manker
11-17-2011, 11:54 PM
That's my favourite kind of pish.
<insert obligatory Twain quote about death rumours and exaggeration >

What medication are you on?
Must be beneficial because even though it didn't look as if it made any sense at first. It actually does. And you didn't even edit.

Alien5
11-18-2011, 01:58 AM
Perphenazine and clozapine for the anti-psychosis

megabyteme
11-18-2011, 03:09 AM
Thanks for expressing your thoughts on Floyd, Allen. It must have been amazing to see one (or more) of their small, just-getting-started shows- especially during that time. While I agree with your choices in their songs, you start out with one direction- and then you discuss all of their most mainstream hits. Had the band not grown, they would have been seriously limited- and as you said "not the same band". I just disagree with that being bad- considering all of the great music that has come over 4 decades.

The most notable differences between the two bands being discussed involve Floyd growing and exploring new styles while growing and overcoming the loss of two HUGE influences- none of their albums (and rarely few songs are "track-skip worthy"), and Metallica finding it more desirable to gain market share while finding songs that are playable to MTV audiences and becoming a greater embarrassment to anyone who has ever mentioned being a fan during the 80's and early 90's (and an entire decade+ has been skip-necessary).

@Macky: I remember The Three Little Pigs book from my childhood, and if Metallica wrote that, they deserve to sue the ass off of that Green Jelly band. Blatant storyline theft. Gosh, Metallica has not only written some great songs, but a great children's classic, too. That's range... :P

**EDIT**

This is certainly worth a read if you (as I was) unaware of Green Jello/y's career. Read all the way to the bottom for an interesting "where are they now" that includes Tool, Dreamworks, Disney, more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Jell˙

Alien5
11-18-2011, 07:42 AM
It could be worse, or even they might get much better in the future, a few failures are normal for all artists,

You can't fake a successful record with out employing mass scale brainwashing on a government scale costing billions and huge campaigning.

Floyd were very shit at times too in the 70s because things cannot be forced to be popular to the masses.
They need to be playing well, enjoying it, getting more confident of the record being a hit, Motown were masters of creating hits, on a level that could never be replicated or competed with in terms of quality artists, musicianship, and that impossibly replicated "Motown sound" which created some of the most absolutely magical classic greatest hits ever made.

maybe it might be a good time to pay less attention to a group producing pish & nonsense nowhere neer their peak, then you might find some great talented bands on a roll not on a downhill slide down the shitter.

OlegL
11-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Do you think that Metallica wouldn't have sold out if Cliff Burton hadn't died?
And poor Syd Barrett... I don't know why he loved LSD so much.

megabyteme
11-18-2011, 11:13 PM

VERY valid point.

It tastes like fried chicken. :naughty:

Alien5
11-19-2011, 05:21 PM

Some peoples brains cant recover or cope with large amounts, he might have had a history of mental problems in his family or a weakness that the acid changed him from mildly Wacky to fully lost soul.

OlegL
11-19-2011, 05:52 PM
By the way, I was re-enabled at hdbits, so I wanna show you something that Darth Rings posted there:

And someone responded:

And someone else repeated the same thing:

chalice
11-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Good for you, Olegl, you're a fucking tourist attraction now.

How's the gay thing coming along? Have you told your parents yet?

OlegL
11-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Chavis, I have a really weak sense of identity. I am probably straight, but I am not completely sure about it since I never had sex and don't know how to get a non-prostitute for sex.

chalice
11-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Then you're gay.

OlegL
11-19-2011, 06:37 PM
hehe

brotherdoobie
11-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Chavis, I have a really weak sense of identity. I am probably straight, but I am not completely sure about it since I never had sex and don't know how to get a non-prostitute for sex.

Go for the prostitute.

-doobs

Alien5
11-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Anyone have trouble getting laid should stop trying.

megabyteme
11-19-2011, 07:34 PM

The way you know for sure, is when you call the escort service, and they ask if you want a male, or a female...

Most of is never have to fuck a guy to know we're straight. :idunno:

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 08:49 AM

Show up to an orgy completely wasted (but just before the point of blackout drunk) and have someone come along as just an observer. Believe every account they tell you the next day and report back your findings.

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 08:51 AM
Then you're gay.

Someone gives you a chance to mold their identity, and you settle with gay?

The way you know for sure, is when you call the escort service, and they ask if you want a male, or a female...

Most of is never have to fuck a guy to know we're straight. :idunno:

Aren't those services are usually isolated? I have no experience in the "industry", but I didn't think there were any Wal-mart escort agencies.

Regarding the last part, is anybody else certain with their position on hot ladyboys?

OlegL
11-20-2011, 08:59 AM

Show up to an orgy completely wasted (but just before the point of blackout drunk) and have someone come along as just an observer. Believe every account they tell you the next day and report back your findings.

Tomorrow, I will get laid.

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 09:35 AM

That's what we call the spirit of ambition.

Funkin'
11-20-2011, 12:28 PM

Please don't forget to take pictures. Especially if it's with a teen/tween.

Quarterquack
11-20-2011, 04:42 PM
By the way, I was re-enabled at hdbits, so I wanna show you something that Darth Rings posted there:

I remember that simpler time. I was planning to wheel a girl away from her man simultaneously. Top of my game, like.

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Regarding the last part, is anybody else certain with their position on hot ladyboys?

I believe you've tipped your hand with your choice of preposition.

manker
11-20-2011, 06:07 PM

I believe you've tipped your hand with your choice of adjective.Fixed.

Alien5
11-20-2011, 06:18 PM

Tomorrow never comes.

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 06:36 PM

Tomorrow never comes.

Neither does Oleg...

Alien5
11-20-2011, 09:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8eeMp.jpg

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 11:26 AM
I believe you've tipped your hand with your choice of preposition adjective.Fixed.

My response to both of you was going to be a pic of a tranny that's too cute to dismiss. But my google search is bringing up nothing but regular girls or trannies with masculine features, go figure.

manker
11-21-2011, 11:44 AM
I can quite easily envisage a situation involving alcohol and a sailor moon outfit which would end messily with me hanging out the back of this chap like a new born calf.

It's not ghey if the balls don't touch :smilie4:

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Comment needed on the effects of alcohol

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 12:42 PM
It's not ghey if the balls don't touch :smilie4:

I hear they get taped up, so that should never be of great concern. However, one may infer some gheyness if they should happen across your chin.

At least that's what I read in a Miss Manners column. :idunno:

OlegL
11-21-2011, 01:16 PM
I dunno what my desires are.

NotLettingItGo
11-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Hope that you're gay, the alternative is to have to deal with women... and you don't want that, they're absolute cunts.

anigav
11-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Comment needed on the effects of alcohol

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=92881&d=1321876961

Left or Right?

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 05:41 PM

Left or Right?

Same for this pic...

manker
11-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Left or Right?

Same for this pic...

92891I'll go for Lou Diamond Phillips on the left there.
All this inter-species stuff is best left to the French.

OlegL
11-22-2011, 04:08 AM
So, OP, you diagnosed me as a sociopath who has no conscience. You never visited me in NYC because you felt I would kill you if I saw you and would never feel any guilt or remorse after killing you? Or maybe you felt I would do some other things that would make you even more convinced that I have no conscience?

mjmacky
11-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Or maybe you felt I would do some other things that would make you even more convinced that I have no conscience?

So you admit you have an interest in his cornhole.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Or maybe you felt I would do some other things that would make you even more convinced that I have no conscience?

So you admit you have an interest in his cornhole.

Unconsciously.

OlegL
11-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Lol

Artemis
11-24-2011, 01:41 AM
So, OP, you diagnosed me as a sociopath who has no conscience. You never visited me in NYC because you felt I would kill you if I saw you and would never feel any guilt or remorse after killing you? Or maybe you felt I would do some other things that would make you even more convinced that I have no conscience?

You've got to admit, you have all the makings of the next spree killer, the only thing really stopping you is the people who piss you off the most are inside your computer :blink:

OlegL
11-24-2011, 03:35 AM
:)

megabyteme
11-24-2011, 04:14 AM
You've got to admit, you have all the makings of the next spree killer, the only thing really stopping you is the people who piss you off the most are inside your computer :blink:

I'm in his head. :sly: