PDA

View Full Version : Need Help, cant download any nzb files

Lakerfanalways
11-10-2011, 03:44 AM
I have an account with astraweb, all of a sudden tonight I was downloading a game and it just stopped downloading..I tried rebooting the computer( I use alt.binz application to download the files) and all it says is "Connecting" and I dont know what the problem is..it was fine all day and then BAM it stops working..I already emailed astraweb about this but they wont respond for another 24 hours or so so any help now would be greatly appreciated. Thank U

markedsuper
11-10-2011, 04:19 AM
Im have the same issues not matter which server I use of Astraweb it does not work. SSL and just regular connection neither work. Im glad Im not the only one having issues. It just started for me as well. Im guessing they are having issues.

Lakerfanalways
11-10-2011, 05:05 AM
now it seems to be working alright..except the speed is kind of slow. I have time warner cable(Roadrunner) and every night I have issues with speed..sometimes it doesnt load at all, sometimes it will load just super slow. I called TMC and they told me that it must be something on their end(Maybe lots of people using the same server) and thats why its going so slow because during the day its at warp speed