PDA

View Full Version : [have]CHDBITS Acc[want]offers

bart
11-10-2011, 08:37 AM
As the title states.Account with email of course.

TTS
11-10-2011, 12:26 PM
what do you want for it ?
I have it-leacked, BH, What.CD invite or pm me what you want.

Joseph
11-10-2011, 07:05 PM
he want luelinks =)))

bart
11-11-2011, 08:07 AM
I told you and everyone else that i am looking for luelinks so where is the problem?I can ask whatever i wan't and as long as you are not a freakin' seller that shouldn't disturb your small brain.

mjmacky
11-11-2011, 09:10 AM
I told you and everyone else that i am looking for luelinks so where is the problem?I can ask whatever i wan't and as long as you are not a freakin' seller that shouldn't disturb your small brain.

Your thread title says "offers". If all you want are LouieLinks, then you should state that. I'm sure Idol could have helped you with that if you didn't throw a tantrum.

You must be some kind of stereotypical cunt whore who you doesn't say exactly what she wants but then throws a fit that nobody was able to guess. Way to propagate the stereotype.

If you're not a girl, pardon my confusion, 12 year old boys sound like bitchy cunt whores. The whole lot of you traders sound a bunch of whiny bratty little prepubescent snots, except for the tools, and I think I'm starting to side with the tools. Also, if you're the baby drowning in the drainpipe, too bad, as I'm basing my entire opinion of you from this post.

bart
11-11-2011, 10:15 AM
You should really contact a doctor fast,you have some issues m8.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Your thread title says "offers". If all you want are LouieLinks, then you should state that. I'm sure Idol could have helped you with that if you didn't throw a tantrum.

No I'm more interested in how he went from this

Don´t wanna be rude but do you have any clue what´s behind all of this and i am talking about all staff members hard work,time spent and such?We are trying to improove this community every day with all the bad luck who´s around the corner for a while now.
to this

Have invite/s to the following trackers.

LosslessWorld
Cinematik
TorrentLeech
bitGamer
SceneAccess
Linkomanija
TheDVDClub
IPTorrents
HDME

Looking for offers.

or maybe "all staff members hard work,time spent and such" is simply internet code for something else.

mjmacky
11-11-2011, 02:55 PM
No I'm more interested in how he went from this

[feign sincerity]to this

Have invite/s to the following trackers.

LosslessWorld
Cinematik
TorrentLeech
bitGamer
SceneAccess
Linkomanija
TheDVDClub
IPTorrents
HDME

Looking for offers.

Couldn't tell you, I'm in serious need of medical service, looks like mw wit twit had made a return.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Couldn't tell you, I'm in serious need of medical service, looks like mw wit twit had made a return.

Good call .I base all major decisions,medical and otherwise, on what teenagers tell me on the internet.
Right now I'm loling.Later I will likely go phuck myself.