PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Waffles or what.cd (give TL inv )

Xer0
11-12-2011, 04:03 PM
hey people i need what.cd or waffles.fm invite
i had before but since i started to study i dosent had enough time for it
but now i am about graduate so i got more time
i have TL invite to give

thx you

Silence
11-12-2011, 04:15 PM
If u want to exchange invites then there's a trade section right here : http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/158-BitTorrent-Trades

IdolEyes787
11-12-2011, 04:22 PM
hey people i need waffles.fm invite
i had before

At least twice. Anyway if you have been disabled for inactivity on Waffles or What I believe what they want you to is request on the irc channels to be re-enabled instead of attempting to create another account.
Also that would prevent someone from maybe pointlessly wasting an invite.

anon
11-13-2011, 01:44 AM
At least twice. Anyway if you have been disabled for inactivity on Waffles or What I believe what they want you to is request on the irc channels to be re-enabled instead of attempting to create another account.

Totally. Waffles deletes accounts (it's a weird way of deleting that doesn't actually remove your basic profile data, stats, or snatchlist at all), but What does not.

IdolEyes787
11-13-2011, 06:45 PM

Totally. Waffles deletes accounts (it's a weird way of deleting that doesn't actually remove your basic profile data, stats, or snatchlist at all), but What does not.

That worked well didn't it?
hey i have TL invite i need waffles.fm invite

PM me /.

mjmacky
11-13-2011, 09:00 PM
That worked well didn't it?

He's probably taking the advice from post 2 first, then if fail posts 3 & 4.