PDA

View Full Version : Exigo IRC support channel

Thatsgreat
11-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi. I am experiencing some trouble recovering my password. I get the "confirmation sent"-message, but I don't receive it strangely enough. Haven't logged on for quite some time so I guess it might have something to do with that. So is there anyone who can help me get to their support channel? It seems they've changed it?

ca_aok
11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
It's either #lossless.support or #lossless-support on irc.p2p-network.net.

Thatsgreat
11-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Actually neither of them. I guess they don't have a support channel anymore? If I remember correctly the previous was something like #e****.accounts. But it seems like that one also is dead.

Any other tips?

mjmacky
11-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Exigo, this must be an exigo thread. Anyone asking for exigo support seems to hit a dead end with finding a support channel, the recommendations have always had "lossless" in the channel name. It would appear that lossless doesn't mean it can't be lost.

It might help if you just said something like "Exigo support channel, can an exigo member look around and find it for me?"

Thatsgreat
11-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Well, since I don't use the forums on a daily basis I was not quite sure about the "name-rule" concerning some sites. As far I know it was not allowed to mention the full name, so I just played it safe. But I guess that has changed since last time around. Don't see why you have to be a jerk about it though. You're not being very helpful.

And I take it that the majority of the members of the site are familiar with all the different nicknames for it.

TTS
11-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Exigo IRC is hosted on the p2p network channels #lossless & #exigo.news.
key: paininmyass

ca_aok
11-14-2011, 10:47 PM
You realize the reason that's the IRC key is because morons like yourself keep leaking it to the public, right?

TTS
11-14-2011, 11:05 PM
You realize the reason that's the IRC key is because morons like yourself keep leaking it to the public, right?

right

anon
11-14-2011, 11:21 PM

Why don't they have a public support channel? :idunno:

TTS
11-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Its not private anymore budy xD when they will change key, i will leak it again xD
They need to ban my 2 accounts there to make it private xD

IdolEyes787
11-15-2011, 12:22 AM
Its not private anymore budy xD when they will change key, i will leak it again xD&lt;br&gt;<br>
They need to ban my 2 accounts there to make it private xDSo it wasn't an idle comment on my part and you do really resemble my member after all.:mellow:

Btw besides the inherent coolness of being a wank do you ever stop for a moment and ask yourself why you waste so much time on creating dupe accounts on silly bt trackers?
I'm guessing and it's just a guess mind you , that your Uncle Ahmed molested you as a child and faced with a lifetime of shame you saw as your only recourse to strike back at the world by behaving like a pea- brained prick.
Not that I see the logic in that particular course of action.:mellow:

Funkin'
11-15-2011, 01:11 AM
Its not private anymore budy xD when they will change key, i will leak it again xD
They need to ban my 2 accounts there to make it private xD

I was going to ask why leak the irc pass as that's such a little bitch thing to do. But it appears that you are indeed a little bitch so I decided not to.

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 01:23 AM
Well, since I don't use the forums on a daily basis I was not quite sure about the "name-rule" concerning some sites. As far I know it was not allowed to mention the full name, so I just played it safe. But I guess that has changed since last time around. Don't see why you have to be a jerk about it though. You're not being very helpful.

And I take it that the majority of the members of the site are familiar with all the different nicknames for it.

Do I really come off as a jerk? I don't really concern myself with the rules of sites I'm not a member of, and I have a tendency to show my negative bias to those following trackers' rules on other sites.

I was the first to name their only channel, that should count for something

@TTS you probably could have just PMed him the key, but I'm actually on your side for this issue, even though you're a tool.

ca_aok
11-15-2011, 01:43 AM
I had already PM'd him instructions on how to proceed without needing to post the irckey on FST.

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 02:00 AM
I had already PM'd him instructions on how to proceed without needing to post the irckey on FST.

Instead of him coming back to report his issue had been resolved, he came back to call me a jerk. I guess that deserves a round of applause.

IdolEyes787
11-15-2011, 02:15 AM

Instead of him coming back to report his issue had been resolved, he came back to call me a jerk. I guess that deserves a round of applause.

He's cool though so he can act as ignorant as he likes, jerk.

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 02:19 AM

He's cool though so he can act as ignorant as he likes, jerk.

Being that high school is an artifact of our past, I didn't know being cool came with exceptions.

-MegaJerkMacky

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 03:29 AM
I'm guessing and it's just a guess mind you , that your Uncle Ahmed molested you as a child and faced with a lifetime of shame you saw as your only recourse to strike back at the world by behaving like a pea- brained prick.
Not that I see the logic in that particular course of action.:mellow:

In fairness to once-molested, pee-brained pricks everywhere, most seem to act far more respectably, and with more intelligence than TTS. Although there is that 1%...

Thatsgreat
11-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Do I really come off as a jerk? I don't really concern myself with the rules of sites I'm not a member of, and I have a tendency to show my negative bias to those following trackers' rules on other sites.

Yeah, you kinda do. I guess that says a lot about you, that second sentence. And it didn't occur to you that maybe I hadn't yet received the information before posting my reply? Not implying I hadn't. Just saying.

What? No you weren't.

TTS
11-15-2011, 06:40 PM
you mad. fuck the rules and fuck the privacy. I do not care about that shit. i'm on the internet for having fun, not to be forced to follow shitty rules.

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 08:08 PM
you mad. fuck the rules and fuck the privacy. I do not care about that shit. i'm on the internet for having fun, not to be forced to follow shitty rules.

Quoted just in case anyone is careless enough to invite you somewhere. :ermm:

Burnsy
11-15-2011, 08:17 PM

So creating dupe accounts on BT Trackers and then 'leaking' irckeys that the vast majority of users couldn't give 2 shits about is your idea of fun??

You must be a right laugh-a-minute, life-and-soul-of-the-party kinda guy :)

Erm... you DO know what a party is right? (Or maybe you're just a complete bell end...)

Artemis
11-15-2011, 09:36 PM

So creating dupe accounts on BT Trackers and then 'leaking' irckeys that the vast majority of users couldn't give 2 shits about is your idea of fun??

You must be a right laugh-a-minute, life-and-soul-of-the-party kinda guy :)

Erm... you DO know what a party is right? (Or maybe you're just a complete bell end...)
Option B gets my vote :naughty:

Quarterquack
11-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Am I the only one amused by what TTS is doing? Face it, every tracker has its fucked up members. Most of them just hide, and most probably will take the privacy thing too seriously. He, on the other hand, openly admits what he is and isn't pretentious or conceited about it at all.
Maybe I'm just unfamiliar with the site in question, but in my experience, of the sites I'm on, very few warrant the respect that's requested when privatizing the information is concerned (actually, only one site comes to mind). That doesn't even attend to the fact that the system he's screwing over, is in turn screwing over the OP.

Don't get the back end of this: What he's doing is definitely wrong from a rule-breaking perspective. He'll eventually be caught. And if it wasn't him, it would've been some other dullard or some well-meaning member on some other forum.

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Am I the only one amused by what TTS is doing? Face it, every tracker has its fucked up members. Most of them just hide, and most probably will take the privacy thing too seriously. He, on the other hand, openly admits what he is and isn't pretentious or conceited about it at all.
Maybe I'm just unfamiliar with the site in question, but in my experience, of the sites I'm on, very few warrant the respect that's requested when privatizing the information is concerned (actually, only one site comes to mind). That doesn't even attend to the fact that the system he's screwing over, is in turn screwing over the OP.

Don't get the back end of this: What he's doing is definitely wrong from a rule-breaking perspective. He'll eventually be caught. And if it wasn't him, it would've been some other dullard or some well-meaning member on some other forum.

So this should just be welcomed, unchecked by the members of the community? How about if it was the "one" site of yours you find so "deserving"?

This sort of attitude is central to why there are so many fuckwits turning would-be-enjoyable sites into crap. A site is often only as good as its members.

Quarterquack
11-16-2011, 12:34 AM
So this should just be welcomed, unchecked by the members of the community? How about if it was the "one" site of yours you find so "deserving"?

This sort of attitude is central to why there are so many fuckwits turning would-be-enjoyable sites into crap. A site is often only as good as its members.

I didn't say that it was right or should go unchecked. I said the opposite. I just said it was amusing and refreshingly honest. I'd take one of TTS over ten of bijoy who cheats and denies it. That's all I was saying. Also I was talking about the inevitability of a privacy leak. At least this way we know who it is, why, and the possible damage that could have been done.

Oh and fuck that shit to your second statement. I love the protocol and what it provides as much as the next guy or as much as you. It's the staff that can't realize they're in a serving (not leading) position - and yes, they are. You don't staff a site for leetness without failing. You staff for the unconditional giving back and service you feel the community is owed. It's the members that don't realize that all they're entitled to is the data. Not even the access. All you want is the files, so bugger off if you can get it elsewhere and stop bugging certain sites. And it's the god-damned belief that people go around touting what we're doing as "right". You're stealing information from a hive of thieves. Get off your bloody high horse and acknowledge that scumbags will lash out when you invite them in. Bittorrent is ruined by all the preconceived notion garbage that members go around with. You want to enjoy bittorrent? Set your expectations straight. This isn't the ideal world that the uTorrent devs keep coding for.

"A site is only as good as its members." Hogwash.

EDIT: As for the "what if was the one site" statement: Make no mistake. I expect the site to be publicized eventually, to the utter dismay of its owner and community (it's not even a tracker, but an underground design forum - I think I've spoken about it before on FST, actually). But the reason I said it "deserved"/"earned" its privacy is simply because of its nature and reason for being. An IRC help channel deserves no privacy by virtue of its nature too. Actually, on the offense of the latter, it probably detracts members from looking for help by being locked down. Case in point: the OP.

Artemis
11-16-2011, 01:04 AM
An IRC help channel deserves no privacy by virtue of its nature too. Actually, on the offense of the latter, it probably detracts members from looking for help by being locked down. Case in point: the OP.

I too have always found it odd, that a help feature like an irc help channel has to have an access key. Lockdown the main channel yes if you wish, that is where most of the talk is going to be anyway but locking the help channel ? Most users find irc difficult anyway, it is a protocol that is not that intuitive for new users, so to throw up an extra roadblock for users that need help is really kind of silly ? The main chan would only be for idling anyway until a staff member can help the member and then the conversation is handled in a private chat, so why the secrecy ?

Quarterquack
11-16-2011, 01:08 AM
I too have always found it odd, that a help feature like an irc help channel has to have an access key. Lockdown the main channel yes if you wish, that is where most of the talk is going to be anyway but locking the help channel ? Most users find irc difficult anyway, it is a protocol that is not that intuitive for new users, so to throw up an extra roadblock for users that need help is really kind of silly ? The main chan would only be for idling anyway until a staff member can help the member and then the conversation is handled in a private chat, so why the secrecy ?

Precisely. I imagine with a site like Exigo and level whores it would also open the door to people asking for invites, but dealing with them is a z-line away, and the chances of helping a member increase dramatically.

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 01:09 AM

Yeah, you kinda do. I guess that says a lot about you, that second sentence. And it didn't occur to you that maybe I hadn't yet received the information before posting my reply? Not implying I hadn't. Just saying.

What? No you weren't.

:Sigh: it was a bit rhetorical since I'm aware of myself being a jerk, hence the follow up explanation...
And on your second note, yes I not weren't

A site is often only as good as its members.

You've seen a majority of the userbase here on FST, right? That means we are potentially posting on the worst site on the internet (to our apparent knowledge).

I personally feel it's the direction the admins and staff that set the tone and success for the site, and how cooperative they are with user desires (thus increasing likelihood of giving back). That of course still needs to be layered onto some point of its existence.

IdolEyes787
11-16-2011, 01:16 AM
EDIT: As for the "what if was the one site" statement: Make no mistake. I expect the site to be publicized eventually, to the utter dismay of its owner and community (it's not even a tracker, but an underground design forum - I think I've spoken about it before on FST, actually). But the reason I said it "deserved"/"earned" its privacy is simply because of its nature and reason for being.

If it's reason is to be leetist cunts then it's succeeding admirably otherwise please elaborate on this "deserve/earned" bs talk.
If it's because lives are at stake, fine. If it's because it's "an underground design forum" then la de fucking da.

Quarterquack
11-16-2011, 01:28 AM
If it's reason is to be leetist cunts then it's succeeding admirably otherwise please elaborate on this "deserve/earned" bs talk.
If it's because lives are at stake, fine. If it's because it's "an underground design forum" then la de fucking da.

I think I wrote this on FST before when addressing the evolution of the torrenting community, but let me re-address the issue.

It started a few years ago with the BAPE remixing scene. If you have no idea what that is, look it up. Anyway, some of the major BAPE designers flooded the internet when DeviantArt, Flickr so on and so forth came out. With that their competitors came along to steal their ideas, and with those stolen ideas, they also started replicating graphic artist work from the internets. This not only annoyed people on DeviantArt, who wanted to sell their work, to no ends, but also opened them up to physical world litigious actions from people offended, annoyed or were culturally apathetic by or to their work. So, along with a few top artists, a few coders opened up private subsets of the DeviantArt community and invited contributing people to the new fora.

That's it. It's not about elitism. It's about sharing, and controlling the material you create, and that's simply why I don't publicize their information beyond what any of the other members do. By nature and reason of being, they do require the privacy.

:idunno:

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 01:42 AM
With that their competitors came along to steal their ideas, and with those stolen ideas, they also started replicating graphic artist work from the internets. This not only annoyed people on DeviantArt, who wanted to sell their work, to no ends, but also opened them up to physical world litigious actions from people offended, annoyed or were culturally apathetic by or to their work.

It's about sharing, and controlling the material you create

You kind of lost me at the point of it all. To me it sounds like they formed a secret club, no girls allowed cause girls are stupid. It may seem a flippant remark, but I'm alluding to a more fundamental issue.

Quarterquack
11-16-2011, 01:48 AM
You kind of lost me at the point of it all. To me it sounds like they formed a secret club, no girls allowed cause girls are stupid. It may seem a flippant remark, but I'm alluding to a more fundamental issue.

I'm not one of the people who sold their work and were being short-changed by those blasted asians (is the sarcasm shining through now?), nor was I part of those harassed to no end for their work (this I actually feel bad for).
I just enjoyed these people's work and inspirational value, and joined the forum since they collaborated on a harmonic hiatus from public releases. I can't empathize with their reasons, but I respect them, and the reasons that got them there.
As for the membership, it's not a walled garden, by any chance. Every member can recommend a friend (or ten) for invitation. It's simply a safety layer to weed out the problem, not much unlike the original idealistic values for starting the first public trackers.

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm not one of the people who sold their work and were being short-changed by those blasted asians (is the sarcasm shining through now?), nor was I part of those harassed to no end for their work (this I actually feel bad for).
I just enjoyed these people's work and inspirational value, and joined the forum since they collaborated on a harmonic hiatus from public releases. I can't empathize with their reasons, but I respect them, and the reasons that got them there.
As for the membership, it's not a walled garden, by any chance. Every member can recommend a friend (or ten) for invitation. It's simply a safety layer to weed out the problem, not much unlike the original idealistic values for starting the first public trackers.

I think you meant to say first private tracker. And yes, I was under the impression that it was a walled garden. I would carry on, but surely my freedom to post what I want is slowly being chipped away, as I'm getting countless reports for my posts.

IdolEyes787
11-16-2011, 03:40 AM
That's it. It's not about elitism. It's about sharing, and controlling the material you create, and that's simply why I don't publicize their information beyond what any of the other members do. By nature and reason of being, they do require the privacy.

:idunno:

So they want to put things on the internet but keep it private like.
Good thinking.
Btw an artist lives to share his/her particular vision and gift and not to wall it away to better profit from it.
I think you may have erroneously joined an underground banking society.:mellow:

Anyway to further annoy I would suggest that this is the equivalent of getting teased at recess and so deciding that you don't wish to play anymore.
Higher stakes maybe but same principle.

No amend that, I think that there aren't enough secret places so that people who can rationalize such stupidity can all quietly fuck off and leave me alone.

ca_aok
11-16-2011, 04:20 AM
Precisely. I imagine with a site like Exigo and level whores it would also open the door to people asking for invites, but dealing with them is a z-line away, and the chances of helping a member increase dramatically.
It's not the help channel geniuses, it's the main channel. Hence the need for a key.

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 04:53 AM
[lossless is] not the help channel geniuses, it's the main channel. Hence the need for a key.

They should really have a help channel to avoid these situations, but then again what do I care about their miscalculations.

foggyhaze
11-16-2011, 05:29 AM
[lossless is] not the help channel geniuses, it's the main channel. Hence the need for a key.

They should really have a help channel to avoid these situations, but then again what do I care about their miscalculations.

Anyone who's a member there and (somewhat) active knows who to message if they need help with this sort of stuff. If they were to have a public help channel, people would just join and ask for invites.

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Anyone who's a member there and (somewhat) active knows who to message if they need help with this sort of stuff

Apparently not

Artemis
11-16-2011, 05:47 AM

Anyone who's a member there and (somewhat) active knows who to message if they need help with this sort of stuff. If they were to have a public help channel, people would just join and ask for invites.

They can join and ask for invites, but are politely told to leave since it is a help channel for those who are already members of the site. I know this because I have helped out on support channels in the past.Also the subject line on the irc channel usually explains clearly that it is a help channel for members and invite requests will not be accepted.

@ca_aok I was under the impression that the channel being discussed was a help channel not the main channel and this was clearly reflected in my post. I have never been a member of Exigo so don't have a clue about their irc chans.

Quarterquack
11-16-2011, 06:07 AM

And my point is even extended further. So now they make the help inaccessible in a conquest of privacy? I don't care if the Main channel is locked. Heck, it should be, with only what 1% of serious BT users using FiSH? But to disregard the need of a help channel is a worse oversight in my opinion.

So they want to put things on the internet but keep it private like.
Good thinking.
Btw an artist lives to share his/her particular vision and gift and not to wall it away to better profit from it.
I think you may have erroneously joined an underground banking society.:mellow:

Anyway to further annoy I would suggest that this is the equivalent of getting teased at recess and so deciding that you don't wish to play anymore.
Higher stakes maybe but same principle.

No amend that, I think that there aren't enough secret places so that people who can rationalize such stupidity can all quietly fuck off and leave me alone.

So, taking it down from the top:

No, they want to share their vision without the trouble that comes with it. Kind of like how you believe you should post what you like (rightfully so) but people have no right to criticize you for it or ask you to stop or harass you for voicing your opinion.

On the topic of profitability from art, how again do directors go about sustaining their films, and making shitty trailers for movies like Safe House? The high art world is full of people looking for nothing but profit, and if you're going to tell me you enjoy films as a critic, enjoying the auteur in films noirs, then you best be ready to explain why they vie for cultist appeal. Otherwise you're just compartmentalizing your logic depending on the medium.

This is actually edging closer to the ideals of sharing art, being surrounded by it, and being able to reproduce it in a free medium than anything else. Nothing is stopping these artists from sharing their work outside, and some even use it as demo medium. Some who have been scarred by the outside or don't want to lawyer up for controversial works offer it up as not-finished work etc.

Thatsgreat
11-16-2011, 12:51 PM

What? No you weren't.

:Sigh: it was a bit rhetorical since I'm aware of myself being a jerk, hence the follow up explanation...
And on your second note, yes I not weren't

Alright. Peace!

IdolEyes787
11-16-2011, 02:06 PM
No, they want to share their vision without the trouble that comes with it. Kind of like how you believe you should post what you like (rightfully so) but people have no right to criticize you for it or ask you to stop or harass you for voicing your opinion.
I think people have every right to criticize me.Sort of the premise of free speech.:mellow:

On the topic of profitability from art, how again do directors go about sustaining their films, and making shitty trailers for movies like Safe House? The high art world is full of people looking for nothing but profit, and if you're going to tell me you enjoy films as a critic, enjoying the auteur in films noirs, then you best be ready to explain why they vie for cultist appeal. Otherwise you're just compartmentalizing your logic depending on the medium.
Simplistic answer on your part as the difference between art and commence is that art is created not to make profit ,unlike mass market movies which last time I checked were still encompassed by an industry called show business.

This is actually edging closer to the ideals of sharing art, being surrounded by it, and being able to reproduce it in a free medium than anything else.
So you share but only to the select few that you deem worthy and who "understand you"?
Yeah and I was all wrong about them being leetists or something.

Anyway I understand what you are trying to say but other than for reasons of copyright infringement which btw considering your platform and involvement in the filesharing community makes you an incredible hypocrite ,I don't think restricted access is justifiable.

foggyhaze
11-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Anyone who's a member there and (somewhat) active knows who to message if they need help with this sort of stuff

Apparently not

lrn2read

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Apparently not

lrn2read

tl;dr

Also, please point out some instance where you were able to determine his level of activity.

foggyhaze
11-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Since you have trouble reading, you probably didn't realize that he said he hasn't logged in for quite some time....

Also, E hasn't had a help channel for as long as I've been there, and that's over a year.

So there's his activity for you.

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Since you have trouble reading, you probably didn't realize that he said he hasn't logged in for quite some time....

Also, E hasn't had a help channel for as long as I've been there, and that's over a year.

So there's his activity for you.

Thanks for regurgitating what he said in the original post, but you missed the point of it. His inactivity is recent, but I would not take that to mean he's never been active on the site. If he had any recent "activity" on the site, I would suppose it means he's grabbing some content he seeks. How would doing that equate to knowing exactly who to contact in case of account issues? Your mistake was saying "anyone", which implies any of their current members. I would hope you try to interpret below the surface of things.

ca_aok
11-16-2011, 11:01 PM
To clarify, I don't think their lack of help channel is a good thing at all. I was under the impression it was either #lossless-support or #lossless.support, but I guess they don't even have one anymore.

foggyhaze
11-17-2011, 12:55 AM
To clarify, I don't think their lack of help channel is a good thing at all. I was under the impression it was either #lossless-support or #lossless.support, but I guess they don't even have one anymore.

It's probably the least of their concerns right now, given certain circumstances there.

Artemis
11-17-2011, 12:36 PM

It's probably the least of their concerns right now, given certain circumstances there.

And tune in next week, when Jane tells Dick the baby isn't his. It is in fact his long lost brother's. The younger brother whose plane crashed in the Andes, years earlier, and whom the whole family had believed eaten after the plane crash.........

brento
11-17-2011, 04:20 PM

And tune in next week, when Jane tells Dick the baby isn't his. It is in fact his long lost brother's. The younger brother whose plane crashed in the Andes, years earlier, and whom the whole family had believed eaten after the plane crash.........

:frusty:
some people shouldn't even attempt to be humorous

IdolEyes787
11-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Further credence to my assertion that internet HD aficionados are joyless and disconcerting.

I was polite enough to write that in high resolution btw.

megabyteme
11-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Further credence to my assertion that internet HD aficionados are joyless and disconcerting.

I was polite enough to write that in high resolution btw.

Still puny on my 3840×2160 monitor. :dry:

anon
11-18-2011, 01:17 AM
Still puny on my 3840×2160 monitor. :dry:

Alright, who wrote this in my Notepad window? :sly:

foggyhaze
11-18-2011, 02:03 AM

this

mjmacky
11-18-2011, 02:10 AM
Sorry Artemis, the point seems to be completely lost on brento and foggy. I think foggy has already demonstrated that its depth of contemplation would force a dinghy to run aground.

Artemis
11-19-2011, 09:49 AM

Okay since you monkeys can't read, how about a picture

http://i.imgur.com/kz2ip.jpg

Maybe this picture will help you clearly understand just how much I care about the drama's on some random torrent site. Torrent sites come and go, it is all fairly fleeting, and getting involved in the latest he said, she said drama is quite sad.
Guess what kids, when you have collected all the bookmarks you dream of, they are just bookmarks. Being a member of a torrent site is not a fucking life achievement !!!!!

Burnsy
11-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Being a member of a torrent site is not a fucking life achievement !!!!!

Really?? :cry:

Thank God for Santa... that's all I'm saying!!!

gamesover
11-20-2011, 02:48 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/439669-member-called-nightoath

^^^ Looks like that shithead TTS won't be able to leak their keys anymore. So sad for him :lol: but great news for Exigo :)

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:53 AM

^^^ Looks like that shithead TTS won't be able to leak their keys anymore. So sad for him :lol: but great news for Exigo :)

shut up pande.
I have 1542 account in EXIGO.

muahahahahahah

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 04:40 AM

shut up pande.

muahahahahahah

1.Are you six?
2. Big fucking whoop dee doo.
3. Have you always been a cunt or is it a recent occurrence?

Funkin'
11-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Hey. Hey, TTS. Your mom's a whore...

Just thought I'd tell you incase you didn't already know.

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Hey. Hey, TTS. Your mom's a whore...

Just thought I'd tell you incase you didn't already know.

That's a load of crap. I never heard one instance of where payment was either offered or accepted. Check your sources.

Funkin'
11-20-2011, 12:16 PM
My sources is me. She pays me every single time that I run up in that. She never misses a payment.

Oh wait...guess that makes me the whore. My apologies, TTS.

Burnsy
11-20-2011, 02:07 PM

muahahahahahah

WTF is a 1542 account?

anon
11-20-2011, 05:27 PM

muahahahahahah

WTF is a 1542 account?

I don't know... but in case it's "1542 accounts"... losing just one would be a drop in the bucket and certainly not worth opening two threads, right? :ermm:

Burnsy
11-20-2011, 06:21 PM
WTF is a 1542 account?

I don't know... but in case it's "1542 accounts"... losing just one would be a drop in the bucket and certainly not worth opening two threads, right? :ermm:

You'd like to think so, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be proving the case here...

brento
12-11-2011, 05:53 PM

Okay since you monkeys can't read, how about a picture

http://i.imgur.com/kz2ip.jpg

Maybe this picture will help you clearly understand just how much I care about the drama's on some random torrent site. Torrent sites come and go, it is all fairly fleeting, and getting involved in the latest he said, she said drama is quite sad.
Guess what kids, when you have collected all the bookmarks you dream of, they are just bookmarks. Being a member of a torrent site is not a fucking life achievement !!!!!
By raging at kids who collect bookmarks are you somehow above it?

No sorry you're still a loser.

mjmacky
12-12-2011, 03:00 AM
By raging at kids who collect bookmarks are you somehow above it?

No sorry you're still a loser.

Just to be clear, you are admitting to getting caught up into the drama of bt world and collecting bookmarks. Then, when looked down upon by someone who doesn't hold value to such unmerited bologna, your retort is calling them a loser. Do you see where your path has taken you? If the surroundings look familiar it's because you've been standing still the entire time.

01-10-2012, 03:51 AM
Would someone please pm me the password to Exigo's irc channel or let me know how to get in contact with the staff? My account is disabled and I would like to find out why.

Night0wl
01-11-2012, 09:26 AM
They don't want the key given out to anyone who is not 100% a member. And since you definitely don't post here much, I doubt you will find many here that do, but if you came by your account legitimately and have not done anything wrong to your knowledge, then feel free to PM me your user name and any info you feel would help prove it's your account e.g. latest torrent downloaded and I'll ask someone in staff why you were disabled and if anything can be done about it.

BTW I have nothing to do with staff there, but I don't think they roam this forum except to ban idiots like TTS.

Exigo
02-04-2012, 07:26 AM
what is the new password can anybody help me.

Night0wl
02-04-2012, 11:30 AM
They don't want the key given out (bannable offense), so even if you are a legitimate member, asking someone to post it here will most likely get your account banned if successful.

Tv Controls you
03-17-2012, 04:42 PM
No responce from tracker, or website (both not pinging or accessible)

Haven't been that active, but anyone have any info. Pm preferable.

Stabber
03-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Yes it seems it is down at the moment ...

marklefe
03-18-2012, 08:30 AM
edit: nvm

observe
04-02-2012, 04:12 PM
any news about whether its down temporarily or not?

Stabber
04-02-2012, 10:36 PM
We are currently waiting for the sysop to give a crap about his site . Stay tuned

n00bz0r
04-03-2012, 01:46 AM
:lol:
He should have left the ownership to someone else who gave a fuck. I am quite sure one of the admins or mods would have gladly stepped up.

Stabber
04-03-2012, 10:45 AM
He should have left the ownership to someone else who gave a fuck. I am quite sure one of the admins or mods would have gladly stepped up.

Here is the answer from someone over at pedro's

"I don't presume to be able to read anyone else's mind but I've often noticed that many people seem to prefer letting something of their own degrade or collapse altogether rather than handing it over to someone else who can and will keep it going strong. IMO, it's simply a Control Thing and/or an Ego Thing. I don't know if this is the case with their sysop or not (there are an infinite number of other possible reasons), only that it's not an uncommon thing to see in humanity in general."

observe
04-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I'm not a devoted p2p user, but I do appreciate value of such network and commitment of others, who are responsible for creating and maintaining its quality. As far as I know Exigo is one of the highest ranked music trackers with, more or less, integrated community, has uncommonly restricted application methods and every other technical element of site at "professional standards". How is that possible that person in management allows explanation based on a simple "memory thing" to be in a range of consideration? What I mean is irresponsible and even simple-minded guy with profound lack of any wits, should be capable of awareness that a wide group of people gives a gargantuan fuck.
Well, I hope that admin at least won't back in couple weeks with a smile at his face: "Hiya, mates!".

BobFromAccounting
04-03-2012, 02:43 PM

Here is the answer from someone over at pedro's

"I don't presume to be able to read anyone else's mind but I've often noticed that many people seem to prefer letting something of their own degrade or collapse altogether rather than handing it over to someone else who can and will keep it going strong. IMO, it's simply a Control Thing and/or an Ego Thing. I don't know if this is the case with their sysop or not (there are an infinite number of other possible reasons), only that it's not an uncommon thing to see in humanity in general."

I'd definitely agree with that. I was pretty blown away when WhatMan stepped down and handed everything over, never expected him to do that. Most people in a position like that would tell the other staff to run things while keeping the sysop / monarch chair for themselves but remaining relatively un-involved.

Quarterquack
04-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I'd definitely agree with that. I was pretty blown away when WhatMan stepped down and handed everything over, never expected him to do that. Most people in a position like that would tell the other staff to run things while keeping the sysop / monarch chair for themselves but remaining relatively un-involved.

And for the umpteenth time I will say this: What is the follow-up act to Oink. Will people already understand the gravity of that?

Stabber
04-03-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm not a devoted p2p user, but I do appreciate value of such network and commitment of others, who are responsible for creating and maintaining its quality. As far as I know Exigo is one of the highest ranked music trackers with, more or less, integrated community, has uncommonly restricted application methods and every other technical element of site at "professional standards". How is that possible that person in management allows explanation based on a simple "memory thing" to be in a range of consideration? What I mean is irresponsible and even simple-minded guy with profound lack of any wits, should be capable of awareness that a wide group of people gives a gargantuan fuck.
Well, I hope that admin at least won't back in couple weeks with a smile at his face: "Hiya, mates!".

The site is back online ;)

No announcement though :P

BobFromAccounting
04-04-2012, 05:10 AM

And for the umpteenth time I will say this: What is the follow-up act to Oink. Will people already understand the gravity of that?

I have no idea what you're implying nor do I bother reading every post on here or keeping track of your opinion.