PDA

View Full Version : Web-DL tracker with IRC announce

evlo
11-13-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm trying to found some trackers with web-dl TV releases [with plenty of them, not just a few] and IRC announce.
So far i found two:
freshon.tv - quite nice, but i really can't work with their categories
BTN - can't get invite

is there any other tracker with all web-dl releases or at least with ones found on BTN?

ca_aok
11-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Well if you're on BTN... you know BTN has an IRC announce channel right? In fact they have two, a regular one, and one built specifically in a format friendly to work with pyWHATauto.

evlo
11-14-2011, 12:12 AM
I'm not o BTN ... :( if i was i would use It :)

mjmacky
11-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Why not make a request for BTN then?

How do you know the extent of their web-dl's if you're not a member of the site?

evlo
11-14-2011, 02:28 PM
I had reader's It in some review. Also i did not had 5 posts here so i could not make the request :). I will make oné today.

zigzagon
11-14-2011, 03:18 PM
all the web-dls come from HDBITS

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 01:57 AM

I've seen some that were labeled BTN, makes me think not all come from there. Naturally if someone else does a WebDL, what purpose would there be to do your own?

IdolEyes787
11-15-2011, 02:09 AM

And here I lived under the delusion that they came from the iTunes store.

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 02:16 AM

And here I lived under the delusion that they came from the iTunes store.

They could also come from Zune or Amazon, but nobody has any love for *VC-1/WMA

*Explanation as a courtesy to Idol. VC-1 and WMA are the video and audio codecs used in downloaded releases from the Microsoft Zune and Amazon services. VC-1 is a microsoft developed advanced video codec meant to rival/compete with the H.264 standard. It's not as efficient as H.264, but can produces suitable quality at comparative bitrates. Some Blurays employ VC-1, as well as the streaming video you'd get from Netflix. WMA is a windows audio codec, and blah blah you see where this is going. I'm just preventing you the opportunity of making the exclamation that you have no idea what those are.

IdolEyes787
11-15-2011, 03:22 AM
They could also come from Zune or Amazon, but nobody has any love for *VC-1/WMA

*...... blah blah you see where this is going. I'm just preventing you the opportunity of making the exclamation that you have no idea what those are.

No you didn't as I didn't bother reading what you wrote. See I had a fallback plan in place .I'm smurt like that.
Now explain to me the reason someone would feel it necessary to auto download stuff.

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 03:55 AM
No you didn't as I didn't bother reading what you wrote. See I had a fallback plan in place .I'm smurt like that.
Now explain to me the reason someone would feel it necessary to auto download stuff.

I would expect no less

To answer, it is beyond my interest to comprehend the reason.

ilcantar
11-19-2011, 03:40 AM
I see alot of web-dl seasons and episodes on HDT. I will post invites there as soon as I get my post count up.