PDA

View Full Version : Select A Supernode

Muse
02-08-2003, 10:33 PM
For those of you who have missed the news. There is a way to select a specific Supernode now!

This may cause a revolution in filesharing. You can get in touch with your friends now and swap rare files!

Go to Fasttrackhelp (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com) and download an install Kazupernodes

Add the IP of the Supernode in New Supernode
Click Set new Supernode and restart KaZaA.

:)

racer II
02-09-2003, 12:01 AM
You should not be posting ip addresses of supernodes or anybody else ! :o

DL/UL
02-09-2003, 01:36 AM
Can't download the file.

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
02-09-2003, 02:02 AM
Someone take that IP now please, you can get someone in trouble.
As for KaZuperNode: Its an alright program, havent used it to connect to a different supernode yet because i seem to connect to good super nodes :D

Muse
02-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Allright! I took away the IPaddress te reassure you all, although the owner knew about it ;)

Anyhow if someone wants to intercept IPaddresses of active KaZaA users you should know that this is a piece of cake.

Looks like you're are missing the point here.

Before Kazupernodes
I rip a dvd, post a link
link isn't working because nobody can locate me between 4 million users

After Kazupernodes
I rip a dvd, post a link, let you know my supernodes IP
And the link is working!! he he how about that!

Have fun

Muse
02-09-2003, 01:53 PM
Can anyone help me with a litte experiment. I would like to try to get connected with Supernodes in any other part of the world. (but Europe) Just to see if its works.

Please pm me some ipaddresses + the corresponding ports and let me know where you/they are located.

Much obliged.

I will keep you informed about my findings.

FTFakes
02-09-2003, 02:13 PM
Hi Muse,

there will be an update for KaZuperNodes in the next 1-2 hours. I added a new feature. This might help you with your little trip around the world ;)

You can download it at

www.FasttrackHelp.com (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com)

More tips about KaZuperNodes will come soon at the FasttrackHelp Forum (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index.php)

The new vesion will be 1.2.0.

:D

ketoprak
02-09-2003, 02:18 PM
Muse : check your inbox ;)

FTFakes : I'm waiting anxiously your update :rolleyes:

Globalaballa
02-09-2003, 02:34 PM
:D Hi@all :D

Trip around the world ?

Its easy ! B) Use DynIp's

Try to visit Germany : globalaballa.no-ip.com:1214 :blink:

But , make sure that you know you way home !!!

Please check your Favorites for some home-SNs ;) before you start your trip !

And please give feedback here , if it works !!!
KaZuperNodes- Support (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index.php?act=SF&f=48) :)

Lens
02-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Ok the last version of KaZuperNodes (1.2.0) is available. You can download it on FasttrackHelp.COM (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com)

Bye Lens

racer II
02-09-2003, 03:15 PM
Got the new version, and i only connect to supernodes from europe.
Can someone pm me also some supernodes ip´s from other parts of the world please?

Globalaballa
02-09-2003, 03:40 PM
:lol: Hi charadegti16v :lol:

Go to the west or east to leave Europe ! ;)

Check the Domains and Hostnames in the next new SuperNodeList and jump in the right direction.

but this is an Step by Step method. There is a much more comfortable way, for LONG JUMPS ! ;)

Please can anyone post his dynip ?

This is mine : globalaballa.no-ip.com:1214

With this you will reach Germany.

To do a Trip around the World , we need more DynIps from other countries... :)

racer II
02-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Ehh i probably sound stupid now but what is an dynip and what do you mean by going more to the east or west to leave europe?

And where can i get a new supernodes list?

I already got a list from asia from an other member and it works really great, i get more sources and other files

Muse
02-09-2003, 04:04 PM
New version working great.

Have been connected to supernodes in Australia and Hongkong.

Great work guys!

Found out that it is enough to know the ip and port of a single user to get connected to the same supernode. Great way to find your friends at the network.

This is the best enhancement for the FastTracknetwork so far !!!!!!!!

ketoprak
02-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Very nice & thanks again for quick update !

Now, one question : what does the SN button stand for? It's always grayed on my side.

And some remarks :

1) It would be much better if the domain names in the SNs list were reversed, so that we can easily group SNs from a same country.

2) In "favorites", there seem to be a bug : instead of domain name I get IPs (numbers), same for host name !

3) It would be nice to be able to select multiple SN that we want to ad to favorites.

4) It would be very very nice to incorporate a traceroute in the software, to identify easily SNs without clear country indication in their domain name (maybe a country column could be enough).

Well, that's all for now, I'll continue testing and will come later with more remarks.

thomig
02-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by charadegti16v@9 February 2003 - 16:48
Ehh i probably sound stupid now but what is an dynip and what do you mean by going more to the east or west to leave europe?

:lol:

You must imagine, supernodehopping is like hitchhiking.

It's hard to find a direct connection between america and europe in the fasttrack. Thats why we will try this test. I think, I've read a posting to the same idea on your board, recently.

A dyn IP is not so interesting for you. It is mostly because German Telekom changes our IP every 24 hours, by deconnection.

Ok.

Ready for go?

Wanted!

Globalaballa

Last seen in the middle of Germany. Now travelling, corrent resort - without knowledge. We suspect, he is trying to leave Europe.
To find about his adres: dpe.no-ip.info:1214
Erm, ... he is not direct to found ....
this adres rules you to his resort. You have to find out, how to find him ;)
And he is still jumping on. :P

Please keep watching and don't take hitchhikers with you!

racer II
02-09-2003, 05:09 PM
I just am connected to a supernode in the usa.

Every time i conect to a other supernode Kazaa seems to get a new list from supernodes of that part of the world.

N£MO
02-09-2003, 05:38 PM
I've always liked hitch hiking and have found Globalaballa!!Am now on the same SN as him.... ;)

thomig
02-09-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by charadegti16v@9 February 2003 - 18:09

Every time i conect to a other supernode Kazaa seems to get a new list from supernodes of that part of the world.
That's the way hitchhiking through the FasttrackNetwork.

On every station you get new coordinates and so you know your direction ( :P ) you be able to the best way to find your friend in a very short time.

Btw. We talking about friends ...

If someone know a Hitchhiker called Joel from Quebec, Canada, please sends on this way:

Greets from Thomas in Germany :)

thomig
02-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by TBO@9 February 2003 - 18:38
I've always liked hitch hiking and have found Globalaballa!!Am now on the same SN as him.... ;)
Can you tell me where the server of that Supernode stands?

Please don't write the Servers name. Just the resort.

And please be careful with the adresses of your friends. :)

N£MO
02-09-2003, 06:29 PM
thomig Posted on 9 February 2003 - 18:54
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (TBO @ 9 February 2003 - 18:38)
I've always liked hitch hiking and have found Globalaballa!!Am now on the same SN as him.... 

Can you tell me where the server of that Supernode stands?

Please don't write the Servers name. Just the resort.

And please be careful with the adresses of your friends.

Yes i can the SN is in Berlin 14195....superb program BTW!!

thomig
02-09-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by TBO@9 February 2003 - 19:29

the SN is in Berlin 14195....
He is too slow, our hitchhiker. :P

I thought he will leave europe :lol:

I'm now on the same Supernode. But I'm incognito B)

OcramC
02-09-2003, 06:38 PM
how do you change supernode?

thomig
02-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by OcramC@9 February 2003 - 19:38
how do you change supernode?
You use for hopping KazaaNet or KaZuperNodes :)

For informations about KaZuperNodes use the FasttrackHelp-Forum (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index.php?act=SF&f=48), please.

We working on FAQs, but it's will need a time.
But we answering your questions immediately. And we waiting for questions ;) :)

thomig
02-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by TBO@9 February 2003 - 19:29

Yes i can the SN is in Berlin
@ TBO

You are a european. :P

And the jump across the ocean?

I think, we try to follow Globalaballa and making party everywhere we find us. http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gif

Muse
02-09-2003, 07:51 PM
He still in Europe. That's is not global -aballa.

Have been in Austrialia still waiting for some good US supernodes to add them to my favorites.

Anyone?

Muse
02-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Thanks!!

I have crossed The Atlantic now. It is working like a charm.

The one feature i miss is to add some comment to your favorite nodes, so i can tell later where they are located.

KaZaA has turned into a global thing!

N£MO
02-09-2003, 09:30 PM
@thomig...correct im a European hitchhiker :P Now stopped off in Holland...not wanting to cross oceans just yetgot what i want here!!!

And besides i get see sick!! :lol:

Fantastic program you guys!!! ;)

thomig
02-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Great idea Muse

@ All in the world!

We have found ushttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gifhttp://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/html/emoticons/reddance.gif

In this moment we talking by kazaamessenger with Ketoprak.

Who follows?

thomig
02-09-2003, 09:48 PM
@ Muse

You can use the namefield (<-- you know, what I mean?) for entries.

Temporary.

Torturous_Ego
02-10-2003, 05:00 AM
wat the heck is goin on here ???

N£MO
02-10-2003, 09:37 AM
Try reading back through the posts here and in developments...might give you a better idea of whats going on... ;)

ketoprak
02-10-2003, 12:31 PM
Well, I know it&#39;s bad to give SN IPs here but... u should try this one :

128.183.52.238:2629 --&#62; palor.gsfc.nasa.gov:2629

We now have the reason of the space shuttle crash : the people working at the NASA are looking for files on kazaa instead of looking for problems on their shuttle&#33;

:D :lol: :D

N£MO
02-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Well i dunno what to say....im on the NASA SN now.... :unsure:

Globalaballa
02-10-2003, 12:54 PM
:D Hi ketoprak :)

Was it i nice trip around the globe ?

With your asian SN it was easy for me to jump into the United States.

btw: Nice wheater in Hawai :lol:

I also visited Boston , Massachusetts and much more ....

and I&#39;ve seen some SN&#39;s froms Argentinia and Canada.

Im now making plans for my next freetime... :)

thomig
02-10-2003, 12:57 PM
Hi folks

I think we should have some noble-mindnes principles.

The supreme law should be: Take care nobody to harm.

The posting of Supernode adresses ... I&#39;m not shure that every Supernode is hosted with knowledge of the serverowner. ;)

But this Nasa adres is ok. :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The planet beneath them was almost perfectly oblivious of their presence, which was just how they wanted it for the moment. The huge yellow somethings went unnoticed at Goonhilly, they passed over Cape Canaveral without a blip, Woomera and Jodrell Bank looked straight through them - which was a pity because it was exactly the sort of thing they&#39;d been looking for all these years.

ketoprak
02-10-2003, 01:26 PM
Well, I&#39;m now looking for FBI & CIA SNs & will post them here if I find any. But no SN out of this kind of governmental agencies.

BTW, I&#39;m still stuck in Hawai, where the weather is still nice indeed. It&#39;s funny to be in the middle of nowhere ;)

DL/UL
02-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Ya, I know, I know... Noob here.
But I have NO clue how to use this thing&#33;
Can anyone help please?
Thanks&#33;

DL/UL

P.S. I know that there will be an FAQ coming soon, but can anybody give me the quick and dirty until then?

Lens
02-10-2003, 06:33 PM
OK here is a little QUICK AND DIRTY Manual for your first jump&#33;-> http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index....t=0&#entry18947 (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=48&t=2889&st=0&#entry18947)

And yes the FAQ will be added soon :D
Hope the thread will help you a little bit.
Bye Lens

lunatacs
02-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Can you simply make it so it doesn&#39;t need to restart kazaa lite all the time? But simply disconnect and reconnect? It would be more cleaner and easier that way plus everytime people wanna hop onto a different node, they don&#39;t need to restart kazaa lite all the time? So far the program is working good, at least for me. One another thing, add a helping guide for how to use it and the steps you need to take. I did the download the updated version but their wasn&#39;t any readme file.

Thanks for making this program though, really happy abouy hopping around now the network hehe :)

PS. Does RIAA has their supdernode setup? :D
lol just a little scary thought haha :P

Mirai Trunks
02-10-2003, 11:23 PM
HELP ME&#33;&#33; ahh my kazaa wont connect now.. :P

FTFakes
02-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Mirai Trunks use the button &#39;restore original supernode list&#39; and restart Kazaa. ;)

lunatacs, it is not possible to connect to a selected supernode without restarting Kazaa :(

KazaaSearch
02-10-2003, 11:37 PM
I am not sure this tool is any better than the experimental thing i made for myself. As soon as you connect to the desired supernode, your SN list is updated, and even if you block KazaaNet from rewriting, this list is tored in Kazaa memory, and nothing can prevent it from switching to another SN. So to stay on your desired SNode, you have to restart it every few minutes. It this tool still any use, after considering this remark?

ketoprak
02-10-2003, 11:51 PM
I noticed that I was changing SN if I used pTrack or had the "auto seach more" box checked.

But if not I can stay connected to the same SN for hours.

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by ketoprak@10 February 2003 - 23:51
I noticed that I was changing SN if I used pTrack or had the "auto seach more" box checked.

But if not I can stay connected to the same SN for hours.
exactly. you have to be very polite and tender with your supernode. don&#39;t search too much, don&#39;t abuse. otherwise... it kicks you off&#33;

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 12:04 AM
I would like to add one feature to this proggie - location resolution. Hostname gives me little about the country or location. They should query online location resolvers, like NETGEO. My little program http://kazaasearch.ieplugins.com/KazaaNet.exe is able to resolve location (up to city of inet provider) for each of your supernodes. And its size is only 100 Kb. compare to Zupernodes which is 1.5 MB.

ketoprak
02-11-2003, 12:16 AM
Can&#39;t you guys work together ? We have now 3 programs (ie Kazupernodes, KazaaNet and another one also named KazaaNet). They all have good things, but it would be better to have the 3 in 1 &#33;&#33;&#33;

N£MO
02-11-2003, 12:25 AM
@ketoprak i agree with you seems like this is getting into a bit of a mine is better than yours at the moment <_<

@KazaaSearch i got to say that kaZuperNodes is alot easier to use then your old SN program and i have stayed on some of the SN&#39;s for over 3 hours...And are you aware of another SN program called &#39;kazaanet&#39; too?As i have tested this also....

Lens
02-11-2003, 12:50 AM
Hey KaZaASearch KaZupernodes has a real size of 58 KB, but due to the installer it has become that big. The installer includes already the runtimes. The people who are using your tool have to download them themselves. So if you add to your 100 kb all the runtimes I&#39;m not so sure if your prog is smaller than KaZuperNodes.

FTFakes
02-11-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 00:37
So to stay on your desired SNode, you have to restart it every few minutes. It this tool still any use, after considering this remark?

@KazaaSearch, hat is not true&#33; TBO is right, you can stay for hours on the same supernode&#33;&#33;&#33;

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by FTFakes+11 February 2003 - 01:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FTFakes @ 11 February 2003 - 01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 00:37
So to stay on your desired SNode, you have to restart it every few minutes. It this tool still any use, after considering this remark?

@KazaaSearch, hat is not true&#33; TBO is right, you can stay for hours on the same supernode&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
It depends on how you use your supernode. If you search a lot, use autosearchmore and other tricks, it will kick you very soon. and then you have to restart... AWFUL. I get disconnected every few minutes as i said. especially if the supernode is far away.

Lens
02-11-2003, 01:27 AM
Yepp I&#39;m actually now staying for more than 5 hours in the state New york, far away from home. test it by yourself.
And I don&#39; know why you (kazaasearch) are trying to say that KaZuperNodes is bullshit. We are working now for month on it, and we waited with the release till it was userfriendly and easy to use.
So if your tool is so much better than ours show it. But do not tell that others are infirior. We never said anything about your tool and we won&#39;t. Do your thing we are doing ours. If your tool is better than prove it.

Lens

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Lens@11 February 2003 - 01:27
Yepp I&#39;m actually now staying for more than 5 hours in the state New york, far away from home. test it by yourself.
And I don&#39; know why you (kazaasearch) are trying to say that KaZuperNodes is bullshit. We are working now for month on it, and we waited with the release till it was userfriendly and easy to use.
So if your tool is so much better than ours show it. But do not tell that others are infirior. We never said anything about your tool and we won&#39;t. Do your thing we are doing ours. If your tool is better than prove it.

Lens
Don&#39;t get offended, but what I actually said was ALL true. I did not say that my primitive tool was any better. But your tool actually does the same thing, and is only better in the interface. I am not going to tell that your&#39;s is worse, it is BETTER, but you got NO NEW ideas guys. It implements the same trick which actually has serious flaws. And if priority is concerned, then Dave Wilkinson from England invented this trick first (as far as I know from monitoring this forum), and posted here.

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 01:39 AM
Also I dont know why you don&#39;t want to see my *constructive* post that offers a really useful feature for YOUR program: location resolution.
I mean it&#39;s like another column in zupernodes and you are all set&#33;
I use your program because it has GUI. And everyone will thank you if you add that column:
like this:
129.*.30.*:2413 | clem12@KaZaA | US (Tulsa, Oklahoma)

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Lens@11 February 2003 - 01:27
And I don&#39; know why you (kazaasearch) are trying to say that KaZuperNodes is bullshit.
And I don&#39;t know why you are trying to say that I tried to say it was bullshit. There were no word of offense in my post. And your post does have it.

ketoprak
02-11-2003, 01:43 AM
That&#39;s a suggestion I made yesterday. It would really be usefull.

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by ketoprak@11 February 2003 - 01:43
That&#39;s a suggestion I made yesterday. It would really be usefull.
OK, looking forward for a new release of zupernodes&#33;

Lens
02-11-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 02:35
Dave Wilkinson from England invented this trick first (as far as I know from monitoring this forum), and posted here.
Well sorry that we had the same idea than Dave Wilkinson, but actually we never heard of him before and it&#39;s pure coincidence that you the other KaZaaNet and Kazupernodes where released around the same week. We copied nobody and for us the idea of a supernodehopper was new.
We thought it would be intresting for KaZaA Lite so we posted it here.
Sorry for that.

Ok if your Post are *constructive* we thank you but well your right the way you posted before our whole team felt a little bit offended.
OK let&#39;s stop there whish you a nice night. :)
And let&#39;s help eachother.

Tomorrow probably the new KaZUperNodes 1.2.2 will appear we are currently testing it. If there are no bugs it should be alright for the release.

Lens

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by TBO@11 February 2003 - 00:25

@KazaaSearch i got to say that kaZuperNodes is alot easier to use then your old SN program and i have stayed on some of the SN&#39;s for over 3 hours...And are you aware of another SN program called &#39;kazaanet&#39; too?As i have tested this also....
It doesn&#39;t matter which proggie you use to input the SN IP into registry. Result will be the same. So I don&#39;t believe if anyone claims that he was connected longer to a specified SN when using this program than that. They all do basically the same. But Zupernodes has very nice interface, that&#39;s the only reason to use it instead of others. Among pluses of their interface is the Check status button which allows to make sure you are not knocking to a concrete wall...

FTFakes
02-11-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 03:01
It doesn&#39;t matter which proggie you use to input the SN IP into registry. Result will be the same. So I don&#39;t believe if anyone claims that he was connected longer to a specified SN when using this program than that. They all do basically the same.
I don&#39;t know if all these programs really do exact the same thing.
As you know, the IP and the port are not the only things they put in the registry ;)

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by FTFakes+11 February 2003 - 04:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FTFakes @ 11 February 2003 - 04:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 03:01
It doesn&#39;t matter which proggie you use to input the SN IP into registry. Result will be the same. So I don&#39;t believe if anyone claims that he was connected longer to a specified SN when using this program than that. They all do basically the same.
I don&#39;t know if all these programs really do exact the same thing.
As you know, the IP and the port are not the only things they put in the registry ;) [/b][/quote]
Well, they all do the best they can - set Load to zero, date to the latest time, availability flag to zero ;)

N£MO
02-11-2003, 08:25 AM
Well guys i have just got up and been on the same SN all night...in Hawaii&#33;&#33;And im in England&#33;&#33;&#33;Thats over 7 hours on the same SN with kaZuperNodes&#33;&#33;&#33;And i did do alot of searching too....

kazaasearch you have got your facts wrong and you shud look into things more before shouting your mouth off.....Dave Wilkinson pinched the idea from a site HE quoted so how does that make him invent it.....????

I know you have been working on your SN hopping tool and maybe your actions are because you lost your limelight a bit&#33;&#33;This program is far superior to your SN program..that never worked for me&#33;&#33; :D

Muse
02-11-2003, 09:09 AM
TBO,

I fully agree. KaZupernodes is working great. I also stay connected to the same supernode for hours. No problem at all.

Looks like Kazaasearch has problems with the fact that somebody else has made a better tool than his. That&#39;s real childish behaviour. :angry:

There is always room for improvements but it works, that&#39;s the main thing.

:)

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 09:29 AM
1. look i have already told that my tool was primitive, moreover i deleted it from the site etc etc etc
So why are guys continue f*cking me over and over again?

2. zupernodes does work in the sense that it connects you to the given IP for some time, but as i have already said MANY times, i get disconnected from any specified snode pretty soon. you may say you stay connected for hours but this doesn&#39;t really help me. of course if i choose a supernode located near me, i can stay there for a long time. but kazaa seems to get disconnected from snodes that are far away.

so if you all claim that you stay for hours on selected snodes, and i am the only one who gets kicked off, zupernodes must be designed to hate me personally and get me screwed up.

and some people on this forum, like TBO, just hate me personally for unknow reason. so i will not take their statements seriously, since their aim is to offend but not help. look, this is not in the spirit of this forum, guys, don&#39;t you agree.

i have a nice idea how to connect to snode without restarting kazaa, and how to stay there without restarting kazaa after the very first disconnection. see another post which i will post soon.

Barbarossa
02-11-2003, 09:39 AM
Nice argument&#33; ;)

I&#39;d like to say that I never got your proggy to work KazaaSearch, so I&#39;m glad KaZuperNodes was written, it&#39;s really nice&#33;

I can understand why you would get disconnected and reconnnected to a new supernode periodically, remember that this is a self-organising network after all&#33; This is why there needs to be an additional hack or an option within K-lite or k++ to be able to "stick" to the supernode you are on (unless it goes offline of course&#33;) I don&#39;t know if this is possible...

It&#39;d be nice to be able to jump to the supernode without having to restart kazaa, wouldn&#39;t the disconnect/reconnect actions send you to your selected supernode? (for example the way Rocko jumps to a random supernode with his "Jump Supernode" option in KLExtensions)

Anyway, good work&#33; :)

N£MO
02-11-2003, 09:43 AM
KazaaSearch Posted on 11 February 2003 - 10:29
and some people on this forum, like TBO, just hate me personally for unknow reason. so i will not take their statements seriously, since their aim is to offend but not help. look, this is not in the spirit of this forum, guys, don&#39;t you agree.

1.It was only a few hours ago that you were saying &#39;goto your site&try your SN tool&#39; and its only NOW after seeing a much better one out that you decide to pull yours from your site....mmmmm <_<

2.You are wrong as i HAVE been on SN&#39;s on the other side of the world for over 6 hours.... <_<

3.Maybe it has something to do with your comp as only last week you were saying that u had 6 downloads on pause and didnt know why....no one else had that problem... <_<

4.And as for not liking you...if that was the case then how come we spoke via emailn last week and you asked me to translate your FAQ and how come i tested your program for you???I wouldnt have bothered if i didnt like you&#33;&#33; :rolleyes:

5.You do have sour grapes kazaasearch...only other week when in a mood you decided to tell us all that you were shutting your site down so we couldnt use your tools...and at the time i hadnt used any of your shit.So how is that in the spirit of this forum?? :rolleyes:

And finally i personally have nothing against you....i find your attitude and self oppinionated ways a bit annoying but apart from that i have no proiblems with you....seems like you are big headed and arrogant...but i wont hold that against you....so befor you go shouting you big mouth off...QUOTE FACTS NOT FICTION....as people who matter know what you are like.... ;)

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by TBO@11 February 2003 - 09:43

1.It was only a few hours ago that you were saying &#39;goto your site&try your SN tool&#39; and its only NOW after seeing a much better one out that you decide to pull yours from your site....mmmmm <_<

I deleted SNcontrol from my site a LONG time ago. where di you see i offered it on the forum hours ago? i offered to use KazaaNet that exports supernode list from your registry. so you are wrong in this point.

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 09:54 AM
2.You are wrong as i HAVE been on SN&#39;s on the other side of the world for over 6 hours.... <_<

have I said you HAVEN&#39;T been connected?

I said that I, not you, haven&#39;t been connected for hours and I was right saying that.

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 09:56 AM
so befor you go shouting you big mouth off...QUOTE FACTS NOT FICTION....as people who matter know what you are like.... ;)
about quoting fiction - see above.

N£MO
02-11-2003, 09:56 AM
:lol: :lol: ...

N£MO
02-11-2003, 10:01 AM
kazaasearch seriously man take a look at yourself..... ;)

You do have sour grapes its clear for us all to see....hence spamming the board with 3 posts...wow :lol: :lol:
You could only pick up on 2 small points that i said what about the rest...
3.Maybe it has something to do with your comp as only last week you were saying that u had 6 downloads on pause and didnt know why....no one else had that problem...&nbsp;

4.And as for not liking you...if that was the case then how come we spoke via emailn last week and you asked me to translate your FAQ and how come i tested your program for you???I wouldnt have bothered if i didnt like you&#33;&#33;&nbsp;

5.You do have sour grapes kazaasearch...only other week when in a mood you decided to tell us all that you were shutting your site down so we couldnt use your tools...and at the time i hadnt used any of your shit.So how is that in the spirit of this forum??&nbsp;

And finally i personally have nothing against you....i find your attitude and self oppinionated ways a bit annoying but apart from that i have no proiblems with you....seems like you are big headed and arrogant...but i wont hold that against you....so befor you go shouting you big mouth off...QUOTE FACTS NOT FICTION....as people who matter know what you are like....&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol:

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:03 AM

5.You do have sour grapes kazaasearch
i hadnt used any of your shit.
i find your attitude and self oppinionated ways a bit annoying
you are big headed and arrogant
...you go shouting you big mouth off...
people who matter know what you are like....
You still think that I am arrogant? oh, ok&#33;
But I never use words from your insulting lexicon, by the way&#33;
exactly like you never used any of my "shit" &#33;

AND LET&#39;S FINALLY STOP THIS
YOU KILLED MY GOOD MOOD FOR MANY DAYS
thank you very much

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by barbarossa@11 February 2003 - 09:39

I'd like to say that I never got your proggy to work KazaaSearch,
which one you never made to work? KazaaSearch??? or SNcontrol

N£MO
02-11-2003, 10:13 AM
The reason i used insulting words was because i tried to be diplomatic with you but you quote crap without thinking what you say.So agreed lets stop this&#33;&#33;You stop dissing me and saying i have a problem with you when at the time i didnt...you just do what your good at...making programs for people...that work sometimes :lol: :lol:

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by TBO@11 February 2003 - 10:13
The reason i used insulting words was because i tried to be diplomatic with you but you quote crap without thinking what you say.So agreed lets stop this&#33;&#33;You stop dissing me and saying i have a problem with you when at the time i didnt...you just do what your good at...making programs for people...that work sometimes :lol: :lol:
I understand now that making programs for people is a bad thing and I am already punished for that. I should have used them without posting anywhere.

ketoprak
02-11-2003, 10:29 AM
Would u please stop insulting each other. This thread was fun, it&#39;s now just bullshit. Please make it constructive, so that we users can get a better tool for controling SN.

Don&#39;t you think, KazaaSearch, that it will be easier for the Kazupernodes team to take your good remarks into account if they are formulated in a more diplomatic way?

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by ketoprak@11 February 2003 - 10:29
Don&#39;t you think, KazaaSearch, that it will be easier for the Kazupernodes team to take your good remarks into account if they are formulated in a more diplomatic way?
I do. I *hope* we are in good relations with them despite the wrong tone i took at the beginning, and hope they read PM and recent posts.

N£MO
02-11-2003, 10:35 AM
ok im sorry if what i said insulted you kazaasearch but i dont take shit in real life so aint taking any on a board.... :D

Barbarossa
02-11-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch+11 February 2003 - 10:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KazaaSearch @ 11 February 2003 - 10:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--barbarossa@11 February 2003 - 09:39

I'd like to say that I never got your proggy to work KazaaSearch,
which one you never made to work? KazaaSearch??? or SNcontrol [/b][/quote]
SNControl. I think it said "invalid file format".. Maybe I just had a bad download, but then, like I say, luckily they made KaZuperNodes which I used instead. Let me recheck, if there's an apology to be made I'll make it ;)

...and to be honest, I only got KazaaSearch to work once or twice, now it just falls over after I exit from the settings screen, but I think that's cos I'm using Win98 and I know you don't really support it.

Anyway, don't give up on programming, just don't get arsey if someone does something better than you. ;)

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by barbarossa@11 February 2003 - 10:36
...and to be honest, I only got KazaaSearch to work once or twice, now it just falls over after I exit from the settings screen, but I think that's cos I'm using Win98 and I know you don't really support it.

Anyway, don't give up on programming, just don't get arsey if someone does something better than you.&nbsp; ;)
Actually i thought i supported win98 in KS. you brought bad news.

anyways i should retire and make programs for home use only.

MaxAndig
02-11-2003, 02:23 PM
@KazaaSearch

:D :D I have tested KS in Win 98, Win 98 SE and finally in Win ME. :D

KS works fine with these OSs, don`t worry about&#33; :lol: :lol:

racer II
02-11-2003, 05:56 PM
I think it is just great that so many people working on programs for kazaa lite.
But they shouldend be offended if someone likes a program from an other author better. ;)
They all have some great options and i know they all spend much time in development.
And people shouldend say that a program made by X sucks, just be thankfull that those people make these tools for us.

FTFakes
02-11-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 01:04
I would like to add one feature to this proggie - location resolution. Hostname gives me little about the country or location. They should query online location resolvers, like NETGEO.
Hey KazaaSearch, this is a good idea. Thanks :)

I will add this feature in the next version of KaZuperNodes :D

It should be available at www.FasttrackHelp.com (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com) within the next few day.

KazaaSearch
02-13-2003, 01:44 AM
FTfakes, are you familiar with http://projectfasttrack.com ?

(Don&#39;t confuse with fasttrackproject.com -this url is about rails, not kazaa )

they seem to be doing a custom FT client, like rapidroad.

look here

http://projectfasttrack.com/projectfasttra...screenshots.asp (http://projectfasttrack.com/projectfasttrack/screenshots.asp)

Chilly
02-13-2003, 02:50 AM
Im glad you boys got your toys and problems all out in the open, Those posts made very good reading.

Better than some programs on the tv LOL :D

As for the programs, and the developers of the software, i would like to say well done.

At the end of the day i think you would all benifit from each other, by helping each other.

NOW WHICH ONE IS BEST LOL.

Well Done ;)

sillimander
02-13-2003, 04:50 AM
Well, the bickering made for fun reading, but now I have a question and would like all your opinions. I&#39;ve always just started Kazaa-lite and ran it the normal way except for using speed up. What is the reason you hop supernodes? Do you really get better and faster downloads? I assume you might find files you&#39;re having a hard time getting on your default snode, but are some snodes faster even though they&#39;re further away from you? My downloads speeds seriously suck and if hopping snodes would speed them up I&#39;ll hitchhike with the rest of you. :rolleyes:

thomig
02-13-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by sillimander@13 February 2003 - 05:50
What is the reason you hop supernodes? Do you really get better and faster downloads?
The Downloadspeed we have not really testet yet. It would be nice, get informations about.
Please try to post it @fasttrackhelp, otherwise we lose the overview.

We give you news, as soon we have to tell it. The interesting things happen momentary in the German Forum @fasttrackhelp. So you try to find out, what is going on there, it&#39;s very funny.

So long

WRFan
02-15-2003, 05:01 AM
could you maybe allow KaZuperNodes to be maximised? otherwise one can&#39;t see a damn thing. KaZaANet can be maximised, but not KaZuperNodes.

also, I must say, I don&#39;t really like this SN-mania. it reminds me of edonkey. remember the desperate searches for working servers? that&#39;s why after all overnet was created - to make it easier for people to connect. and that&#39;s what so easy about fasttrack - just switch on and ready to go. it&#39;s actually senseless to collect supernodes, there are so many already in the list, there must be some from every part of the world, and this ensures automatic updates of the respective supernodes from the respective parts of the world. don&#39;t tell me that ALL of your original supernodes were only from the US or whatever.

KazaaSearch
02-15-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by WRFan@15 February 2003 - 05:01
don&#39;t tell me that ALL of your original supernodes were only from the US or whatever.
Nobody tells you that. That&#39;s why SN tools query location resolving servers.