PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Btn

evlo
11-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Hello,

can someone please invite me to BTN? I really like WEB-DL releases and i think it is best place for me to get them.

Thanks in advance :)

Progress
11-14-2011, 10:25 PM
FreshOn.tv is pretty good for web-dl as well, BTN invites are pretty hard to find these days, more chances you have to find one is on the PU forums of PTP, TC, What.cd, TheBox, bitGamer or BitMe. if not you can find Web-dl on TehParadox.com or any other DDL forum, or in Usenet using http://www.just4today.net/

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 01:55 AM
He was particularly hoping to get in on the BTN action because of their IRC announce + WebDL's. It's related to another thread he made, he probably should have referenced that thread here.

It's not impossible to be a power-user, so I wouldn't think invites are so hard to come across (granted I'm not a power-user myself).

ShadowHunter
11-15-2011, 06:17 PM
Right now the invite are close for useres
You should find some one that is Member or Power user or donater
Or wait till they open the invites again

evlo
11-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Well the problem is whre to find that power user :)

ShadowHunter
11-18-2011, 03:24 PM
You should keep looking because its very hard to become a Member or Power user and there is lots of thing that you hava to do to become one :)
I hope some one help you I have invites but I can't send them right now :(

Silence
11-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Invites can only be sent by users who are Masters and Above. [ User Classes : User - Member - PU - Extreme User - Elite - Guru - Master etc. ]

mjmacky
11-18-2011, 05:56 PM
its very hard to become a Member or Power user and there is lots of thing that you hava to do to become one :)

Not really, from what I remember, promotions depend on the following:
# snatched (means # downloaded plus # uploaded completions)
Bonus points (from seeding)
Upload data (not that much of a significant amount)
Membership time (pretty short)

It all seems to be set up so that if you actively use the site, you'll get promoted. The only thing you have to do is "buy promotion" once all other conditions are met, given that you have enough points to exchange.

I think I'm a "member" now, but I wasn't aware of being able to invite anybody. It's power user and up, right?

CleverMan
11-18-2011, 07:18 PM
At this time, only Master and above class may send invites (Master is a highest achievable class for a mere user, 3000 snatches needed)

It's better to look for those official recruitments from staff, imo

mjmacky
11-18-2011, 08:53 PM
egads you're right, it is master and above. I just looked, these are the places where they have recruitments for power users and above (I don't know what half of these are)

bG, BitMe, GG, HDA, HFU, PTP, Waffles, What.cd, CE, bB, TheBOX, PWN

anon
11-19-2011, 02:32 AM
bG = bitGamer
GG = GazelleGames
HDA = HDAhoy
HFU = hey.fux0r.eu
PTP = PassThePopcorn
CE = CoExist
bB = I honestly have no idea what this is.

Hope it helps.

mjmacky
11-19-2011, 07:34 AM
bG = bitGamer
GG = GazelleGames
HDA = HDAhoy
HFU = hey.fux0r.eu
PTP = PassThePopcorn
CE = CoExist
bB = I honestly have no idea what this is.

Hope it helps.

I guess it was more than half, I only knew PTP from your list. I'm still clueless about PWN and too *lazy to investigate.

*No interest

anon
11-19-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm still clueless about PWN and too *lazy to investigate.

*No interest

I guess you don't care it's PWNNetwork, then. :idunno:

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 08:43 AM
I'm still clueless about PWN and too *lazy to investigate.

*No interest

I guess you don't care it's PWNNetwork, then. :idunno:

I now regret pointing it out.

evlo
11-28-2011, 10:36 PM
If anyone would fear for my low ratio etc. i can assure i can keep nice ratio even on scc which is kinda hard to seed.