PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a tracker with concert DVDs

Votkrath
11-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Yo,

So I've been on the hunt for a tracker that offers a good amount of concert DVDs (or blu-rays) or even music documentaries if that fall into the same category.

I am aware of the following trackers (which I also am using);

MVIDZ (has a decent amount but does not have quite a few that I am looking for but it's one of my main sources)
Torrentleech (pretty much only newer stuff so if it's something with a few years on it's neck the chances are pretty slim that it's there)
Dime A Dozen (bootleg tracker so it only has unofficial leaked concerts on there - both proshot and private photage)
Zombie something (same as Dime A Dozen - only offers bootlegs)
Public trackers :P

So I'm wondering if there is any tracker out there that offers a good amount of untouched concert DVDs or blu-rays? (I'm fine with encoded BDs but I want DVDs untouched).

Do note that I am also looking for DVDs that might date a few years back so bigger general/0day trackers does not have much of this unless they allow anyone to upload.

I am also fine with a forum as well if they have links for a good amount of this kind of stuff untouched. Preferably not a Russian forum which are a hassle to navigate to somewhere.

Eargasm
11-15-2011, 07:49 AM
PTP has a bunch

richasis
11-15-2011, 08:03 AM
as for a a tracker, try musiceye.tv

don't rule out wolfgangsvault.com.

IlMariacchi
11-15-2011, 10:42 AM
There is a chinese one too. I think it was hd001.org or something, nyways, goodluck

Night0wl
11-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Demonoid has lots

kukushka
11-16-2011, 04:50 AM
rutracker.

richasis
11-16-2011, 07:54 AM
rutracker.

I use Chrome for rutracker.ru - it auto-translates the site pages (Russian-English).

Maybe my primary browser (Firefox) has a plug-in - I've never bothered to check.