PDA

View Full Version : If you had the chance to start your career over again...

mariapbonner
11-15-2011, 02:53 PM
If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?

manker
11-15-2011, 04:05 PM
If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?My secretary.
One of my greatest professional laments is that I didn't encourage her to go on top so that I could have seen her bewbs jiggle from below.

enoughfakefiles
11-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Not being sat here in a hotel in Rio De Janeiro at the moment.

At the moment we're in an area we were told was quiet but the hotel got held up last year and when we walked to the super market 10 minutes down the road the houses/slums at the back of it were famous for being on the telly the other week because the local police had a big clear out of all the drug dealers and gun runners:O

Alien5
11-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Taken singing lessons.

NotLettingItGo
11-18-2011, 12:41 AM
If I could start again I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my time in the Army... I wouldn't join it at all. My reasons for doing it were based upon the completely false premise that I would be serving my country and its people... defending the principles that I stupidly believed Britain and the British people stood for... and I now realise that it's really only about the people, and that most of them aren't worth shit... and the idea of being willing to die for people who are as worthless as most Britons are, is just completely insane... youthful idealism has a lot to answer for.

manker
11-18-2011, 01:08 AM
If I could start again I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my time in the Army... I wouldn't join it at all. My reasons for doing it were based upon the completely false premise that I would be serving my country and its people... defending the principles that I stupidly believed Britain and the British people stood for... and I now realise that it's really only about the people, and that most of them aren't worth shit... and the idea of being willing to die for people who are as worthless as most Britons are, is just completely insane... youthful idealism has a lot to answer for.From what I've gleaned thus far; your bitterness derives from some chick that friendzoned you from the outset, and then lied to you - and now isn't your friend.
It seems, to me, that your reaction is somewhat disproportional.

I mean, fine, you've decided the army was a waste of time but British people are much like any other large group of people. There are good ones and bad ones in a similar mix to anywhere you travel. Are you denouncing humans.

Or perhaps this internet persona isn't anything like you :earl:

NotLettingItGo
11-18-2011, 02:09 AM
There is far more to my lifes experiences of humans than one daft bint who lied to me.... I walked away from that with the amusing knowledge that she has to live her life knowing that she is exactly the same as the "cunt from Thailand". That she uses other people (as she did me) in exactly the same way as he did/does, and I can't think of any better fate for her than to know that.. no my experience of Britons extendss across many different Britons... nasty malicious people... bile filled scum of the highest order... at least a couple of whom I am determimed to outlive, just so I can have the pleasure of pissing on their graves... and I do mean that in the literal sense. I understand where you're coming from though... I pissed away 44 years of my life believing that "most people are decent"... you'll be amazed how easy it is to recognise that for the fallacy it is... I now know that most humans would be improved by a good coating of napalm... or maybe a short dose of highly unstable ionising particles... I personally recommend Gamma emiting particles... there's no need to be inhumane towards them after all.

mjmacky
11-18-2011, 02:13 AM
there's no need to be inhumane towards them after all.

What a sap.

NotLettingItGo
11-18-2011, 03:14 AM
You're far too late Jacky... for your opinion of me to be worth jack shit... you should have got in early... like your mate chavis did... whilst the hatefest was in full flow against me... too late now old chap.., now it's just another meaningless comment from another spec of humanity.

megabyteme
11-18-2011, 04:42 AM
I'm, however, grandfathered in...

Sap. :dry:

whatcdfan
11-18-2011, 08:02 AM
If I could start again I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my time in the Army... I wouldn't join it at all. My reasons for doing it were based upon the completely false premise that I would be serving my country and its people... defending the principles that I stupidly believed Britain and the British people stood for... and I now realise that it's really only about the people, and that most of them aren't worth shit... and the idea of being willing to die for people who are as worthless as most Britons are, is just completely insane... youthful idealism has a lot to answer for.

Although I feel the words are coming from your heart, you must have had some hard experiences to have formed that opinion but explicitly bashing an entire nation is far to brave, idiotic, witty thought out. We live in the dark age where morality is a rare commodity and almost all of us stick to our self "materialistic" righteousness. The human spirit has died out leaving no space for equality. Mass human sufferings are too common to pay attention on, let alone doing something about it. We somehow managed to set on a course where progress would be compensated with the termination of weak and poor rather then weakness and poverty (actually it's lot brutal then I or anyone else can ever indite) and no nation is an exception to this phenomenon. Every nation either has or wants to dive in the river of greed and lust that is flowing globally. This is however only one side of the coin, there are Good people out there that belong to every race, color and language(keep the Zionists out of it)there has to be, if everyone stands on one side of the ship, it'll sink and those are the people that are far too worthy of being mentioned then their counterparts, far to worthy to live and die for. Their not being in power and authority doesn't warrants that they never will be, pendulum shifts, even the core of the earth does. Hope is the greatest inspiration and I hope I'll live to see the times changing.

NotLettingItGo
11-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Quite the contrary, I have lived, and continue to live a good life. I and my loved ones want for nothing. I am probably the luckiest bloke you'll ever meet. None of that detracts from the quagmire of humanity that constitute my fellow Britons though, and you don't need me to tell you what a nasty, and often malicious bunch they are. A quick look and read around the internet will show you enough for you to be able to see for youself just how nasty my hate filled bile spewing fellow Britons are. They are as you say not alone, in that many peoples are no better, but those other peoples aren't of any interest to me.

chalice
11-18-2011, 10:25 PM

So it took you ten fucking subjected years to discover that the army is designed to dupe working class monkeys into self-sacrifice? Really?

At what point did you realise this? What must it have taken?

Ten years? You're either a profoundly stupid fantasist, or your hilarious dancing gait is break-dancing all over the shop.

I'm going for liar, like.

megabyteme
11-18-2011, 11:01 PM
So it took you ten fucking subjected years to discover that the army is designed to dupe working class monkeys into self-sacrifice? Really?

Ten years? You're either a profoundly stupid fantasist, or your hilarious dancing gait is break-dancing all over the shop.

I'll take profoundly stupid fantasist for 3 internets. Anyone else want in on this action? :w00t:

manker
11-19-2011, 12:13 AM
Poor rOA, he's there, trying to tell us about how hard his life has been and how much everyone sucks, and then he's gang-raped by interweb h4r5hists.
What's he done to deserve this vicious pillorying.

Kind of hard to play devils advocate here but according to the literature I read, He was lucky to get out after only ten. Most of them have to stay for 25 years before they get citizenship - and even then hardly any of them make centurion.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 12:39 AM

Oh! Look, the spastic in chief has turned up again... hello chavis :)

I'm sat here smiling to myself... imagining the look on your face as you read my posts and realised that you're really a complete amatuer at this being a nasty cunt to people you meet on the internet... that some of us have encountered far more moronic morans than you... it's amusing me.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Poor rOA, he's there, trying to tell us about how hard his life has been and how much everyone sucks, and then he's gang-raped by interweb h4r5hists.
What's he done to deserve this vicious pillorying.

Hahahahahahaha I like that :D

The rest... I deleted that... it was mediocre.

manker
11-19-2011, 01:16 AM
you're really a complete amatuer at this being a nasty cunt to people you meet on the internet
In the interests of fairness, chalice is pretty good at this internet harshness. I guess he must practice.

This one time he took a dislike to someone on here, not unusual in and of itself, and unloaded a cavalcade of insinuatory prose favouring the style of the scatter-gun.

The recipient of this holy hail of shrapnel reacted like a wounded tigress defending her helpless young to this one particular imputation and our young protagonist honed in on this perceived weakness and proceeded to rape information out of the slighted party to back up his previous points until such a time that the gentleman he was addressing pleaded for assistance from the modulators.
Not once but thrice. Imagine that.

After which time this mischievous leprechaun continued to cast the same line using exactly the same bait but packaged somewhat differently to elicit bites from the poor chap for what seemed like weeks. Months, perhaps.
Only the extremely hard of heart wouldn't feel for the target of this relentless castigation.

Know what I mean.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 02:03 AM
Oh! I shall remember to tell that to my mate Alan... when I next dream of him, I'll be sure to tell him about the opinion of British troops the brave Irish internet warrior holds.... he'll apreciate the irony, of having such a brave Irish man expressing such opinions... what with his life having been ended by brave Irishmen and all.

chalice
11-19-2011, 02:34 AM
Oh! I shall remember to tell that to my mate Alan... when I next dream of him, I'll be sure to tell him about the opinion of British troops the brave Irish internet warrior holds.... he'll apreciate the irony, of having such a brave Irish man expressing such opinions... what with his life having been ended by brave Irishmen and all.

Yes, yes. I remember Alan. We all got round collectively and baked his gathered innards in a pie.

He was fucking delicious.

monib
11-19-2011, 10:18 AM
in my college life i wast my time do not study and i m in behind of my friends so i learn so much to my mistakes i want to an IT manager.in my child hood my aims to become an engineer.i suggest all the guys work hard do not wast your time

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Yes, yes. I remember Alan. We all got round collectively and baked his gathered innards in a pie.

He was fucking delicious.

You really must try to stop yourself from displaying your mental illness so openly.

Alan's innards were already part cooked, the blast from the semtex did that, as they plastered them all over the inside of the van.

Anyway as I said, I'm sure he'll find it so very amusing that an Irishman should be stating that he was duped into sitting in that van, so that he could be used as cannon fodder by the child murdering Irish scum.

@ manker

See I told you that thing about most people being decent was a fallacy...

chalice
11-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Sounds like Alan wasn't all too bright. A bit like yourself in that regard. And I'm sure he won't be finding anything amusing for the foreseeable future, what with him being distributed all over the place and all. Ho hum, more oxygen for everybody.

There were children murdered on both sides. No wait...it's not murder if it's sanctioned by the British institution.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 11:10 AM
There were children murdered on both sides. No wait...it's not murder if it's sanctioned by the British institution.

Only by child murdering Irish scum... it says something about the Irish that they deliberately murdered children...

As far as I'm concerned... as one who carried far too many mates coffins after they visited your island of hate... we should never have sent troops in... we should have stood back and let you murder each other.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Sounds like Alan wasn't all too bright. A bit like yourself in that regard. And I'm sure he won't be finding anything amusing for the foreseeable future, what with him being distributed all over the place and all. Ho hum, more oxygen for everybody.

I wasn't going to grant this any credence... but... go on... I have to agree... whatever was he thinking... going out and doing a fun run to raise money to help Irish children... just so your Irish mates could murder him and his fellow runners.

I mean it should have been obvious to him and his mates... you know... that what with you all being so keen to murder children... that you'd happily murder people who were trying to help children as well... blatently, screamingly obvious... yet he didn't think of it like that... so yeah... he couldn't have been too bright, eh!

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Thinking about it a bit... I think you might have a point you know... about the army duping working class kids into service... it makes perfect sense... take those kids who aren't educated enough to see the world for what it is... for the kind of complete scum that they are surrounded by... and fill them with idealist ideas... and use them as your fighting force... it makes far more sense than putting out kids who can see the utter scum that surrounds them are all deserving of the shit they live in... kids who can see that, are far more likely to stand back and wish you all the best with your ambitions to murder as many of your fellow countrymen (and their children... we mustn't forget the children) as possible...

megabyteme
11-19-2011, 11:44 AM
What's...with...all...the...breaks...,...reject...?...Do...you...have...asthma?...

Alien5
11-19-2011, 12:28 PM
They recruit people from all walks of life, persuading people to join is just part of it, some people want to join from an early age because they think its their idea of a perfect job. Others signup because their father, uncle did before them. You can't stop someone from wanting to join.

The idea of joining is yours in the end, unless you are not joining for your own reasons.

I want to join again, just for the fun of it, basic training was one of the best things I've ever done. It's better than any Forrest gimp of full metal jacket movie, I've never laughed so much or been so far out of my comfort zone before.

Only paintball can give you as good an experience as firing live bullets on a range.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 12:31 PM
What's...with...all...the...breaks...,...reject...?...Do...you...have...asthma?...

No... it's probably the onset of emphysema from the 50 fags I smoke every day :D

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Only paintball can give you as good an experience as firing live bullets on a range.

It loses its novelty when the targets are real people though... especially when you see your round drop someone... then it's not fun at all... but unless and until you've actually been there, you'll never understand that... let alone the even more horrific experience of watching the life drain from someone because you stuck the blade in them... honestly... it's an experience I wouldn't recommend... well I wouldn't have until April this year... when I suddenly discovered to my horror that there really are no honest and decent people left...

Alien5
11-19-2011, 01:50 PM
By the way What Alan are you talking about?

Alien5
11-19-2011, 02:14 PM

10 years sounds like he had to wait for his time to run out before being allowed to leave.

Self sacrifice isn't guaranteed, Forrest hump survived didn't he.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 02:23 PM
10 years sounds like he had to wait for his time to run out before being allowed to leave.

Nope, everyone I knew had me down as a lifer (that's 22 years). You should have seen their faces when I told them I was getting out.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 02:25 PM
By the way What Alan are you talking about?

As chavis has very precisely proven, which Alan only matters to people like me... much like which Kev and which Jim... they're just names to you all.

chalice
11-19-2011, 02:42 PM

Only by child murdering Irish scum... it says something about the Irish that they deliberately murdered children...

As far as I'm concerned... as one who carried far too many mates coffins after they visited your island of hate... we should never have sent troops in... we should have stood back and let you murder each other.

I agree with you. People who murder children are scum. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that anybody who murders anyone is scum. There is no justification for the death toll created out of The Troubles. It's mainly a result of that that I don't have a patriotic bone in my body, so you're barking up the wrong tree there, spastic.

However, to deny that the British army and NI security forces funded and trained by British institutions weren't directly responsible for the deliberate murder of children here is just plain lies. I could list them, but that point is moot. The vast majority of people in Northern Ireland are decent, law-abiding, peaceful citizens who didn't ask for any of it, but received it in abundance nonetheless. The same is true for England. To deny that, as you do above, is an act of ignorant racism, but that's hardly surprising coming from a bitter flake like yourself.

I didn't kill any of your mates and I have no sympathy for them either. If you join the army, expect to get blown up. It's an occupational hazard and any cunt dopey enough to lay down his life for his country for barely above minimum wage has all the potential attributes of a fucking sandbag, as far as I'm concerned.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Oh! chavis goes all serious... am I take it this particular brand of behaving like a cunt towards another person isn't to your liking then?

Thus bringing me back full circle to my original point that I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my life standing in defence of the people who live in this country.

chalice
11-19-2011, 03:11 PM
I don't need to resort to racism, you do. Just wanted to make that clear.

It's a testament to my skills that I've brought you to this level.

Go me. :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 03:15 PM
There's nothing racist in my posts... it's all in your warped and delusional mind... I only ever pointed out that children were murdered by child murdering Irish scum... a point which you yourself agreed with.

chalice
11-19-2011, 03:22 PM
There's nothing racist in my posts... it's all in your warped and delusional mind... I only ever pointed out that children were murdered by child murdering Irish scum... a point which you yourself agreed with.

Originally posted by A racist

it says something about the Irish that they deliberately murdered children...

It says something about humanity, but child murder isn't exclusively an Irish phenomenon. I'm pretty sure we didn't innovate it.

Racist.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Oh! And one other small detail... you might want to confine your use of "the vast majority of Irish people never asked" line to people who didn't get to sit online reading the celebratory congratulations that so many in the republican comunity passed around between themselves, when they murdered two 18 year old lads... just because many didn't have the bollocks to actually commit the murders... doesn't mean we didn't watch them all cheering the murderers on.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by A racist

it says something about the Irish that they deliberately murdered children...

It says something about humanity, but child murder isn't exclusively an Irish phenomenon. I'm pretty sure we didn't innovate it.

Racist.

Oh! I don't know... the Irish people involved in it were very innovative... they were most certainly world leaders and innovators in the methodologies they used... indeed they used to travel the world teaching their methods to other nasty shits.

chalice
11-19-2011, 03:33 PM
What year was this? There hasn't been a member of British security forces killed in NI since 1997. The internets was in its infancy then and I really can't envision a load of squadies spending their precious free time on forums, like.

You lying, racist little monkey you.

chalice
11-19-2011, 03:43 PM

Racist.

Oh! I don't know... the Irish people involved in it were very innovative... they were most certainly world leaders and innovators in the methodologies they used... indeed they used to travel the world teaching their methods to other nasty shits.

Are you really expecting me to justify terrorism here? That won't happen. I have no love for the IRA or any other paramilitary organisation. What they did was wrong.

However, that's got absolutely fuck all to do with me. I just happened to be in the same country at the time.

Calling Irish people scum doesn't help your case much. It just makes you come across as a myopic racist.

manker
11-19-2011, 03:45 PM
What's...with...all...the...breaks...,...reject...?...Do...you...have...asthma?...Each misused ellipsis is like an ocular stab, I've been meaning to bring it up.

rOA, did this misdeed which resulted in your bitterness toward humans also extend to habitual punctuation abuse.
One wonders what heinous slight could possibly lead you to using ellipses as parenthesis in general prose.

I want to reconcile you and the ellipsis such that you can entwine it within your posts to elicit wonderment from your audience as they ponder the powerful implications ofwords left unsaid.
Let me in, reject. I can heal you with punctuation perspicacity.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh! I see... so the Real IRA didn't murder two British Engineers in 2009... and you're calling me a liar :lol:

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 03:49 PM

Calling Irish people scum doesn't help your case much. It just makes you come across as a myopic racist.

You should read my earlier posts... particularly the one where I pointed out that the people of this country are "scum of the highest order"... I guess I must be racist against all of the various diverse races encompassed by that statement as well eh?

chalice
11-19-2011, 03:50 PM
The Real IRA don't even count. There's about three of them and they'll die of old age soon.

chalice
11-19-2011, 03:52 PM

You should read my earlier posts... particularly the one where I pointed out that the people of this country are "scum of the highest order"... I guess I must be racist against all of the various diverse races encompassed by that statement as well eh?

I don't think people in your country are scum, though. That's your unhealthy perspective and I'm pretty fucking chuffed that I'm not stupid enough to share it.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 03:59 PM
rOA, did this misdeed which resulted in your bitterness toward humans also extend to habitual punctuation abuse.

I can't actually claim there was a particular misdeed... just a collection of them from lots of different individuals which together accumulated into a very clear picture of people... I was hanging on up until the end of January this year... then I found myself confronted by the truth of how much I had been deluded... I'd been conviced that despite the neck deep scum which I'd found myself in... that there were glimmers of hope... that there were still decent and honest people... and that although they were few and far between, they did exist... then the true horror was revealed to me... that even those who could put on a convincing act that they were principled people, were as dishonest and indecent as those who didn't pretend to be decent at all... I'll admit it was a shocker for me... it certainly changed me... I finally reached a point of deciding that the only reasonable course for any one who found themselves where I was, was to join them... you know "if you can't beat them... etc. etc"... so I too am now a complete cunt... just like those who made me what I am today... I suppose I should do a big grand speech where I thank them all individually for their parts in making me the cunt that I am... but it would take too long... and none of them are worth the effort on my part.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 04:01 PM
The Real IRA don't even count. There's about three of them and they'll die of old age soon.

Alan doesn't count to you... so that opinion is worthless... although I'm sure the victims of the Real IRA will be pleased that you can dismiss their murders as not counting...

chalice
11-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Poor Alan. :sadwalk:

Alien5
11-19-2011, 04:27 PM
What me? Alan who?

I feel nice, so nice.

chalice
11-19-2011, 04:33 PM
What me? Alan who?

I feel nice, so nice.

Not you. Some fucking idiot who got himself disseminated all over the insides of a van or something.

If I was talking to you, the sentence probably would've been ended with 'you fuckwit', you fuckwit.

Alien5
11-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Sorry mate.

chalice
11-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Also...

It loses its novelty when the targets are real people though... especially when you see your round drop someone... then it's not fun at all... but unless and until you've actually been there, you'll never understand that... let alone the even more horrific experience of watching the life drain from someone because you stuck the blade in them... honestly... it's an experience I wouldn't recommend... well I wouldn't have until April this year... when I suddenly discovered to my horror that there really are no honest and decent people left...

:glag:

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Not you. Some fucking idiot who got himself disseminated all over the insides of a van or something.

I wish you'd make your mind up... first he was disseminated all over the inside of a van because he'd been duped by the British establishment... now your saying he got himself disseminated all over the inside of it... you can't have it both ways... either he was duped or he wasn't and did it to himself.

Oh! And for accuracy sake you should try to be accurate... only about three sandbags full of him was actually disseminated over the inside of the van by the lovely, thoroughly decent Irish lads who did it.

chalice
11-19-2011, 05:15 PM

I wish you'd make your mind up... first he was disseminated all over the inside of a van because he'd been duped by the British establishment... now your saying he got himself disseminated all over the inside of it... you can't have it both ways... either he was duped or he wasn't and did it to himself.

Oh! And for accuracy sake you should try to be accurate... only about three sandbags full of him was actually disseminated over the inside of the van by the lovely, thoroughly decent Irish lads who did it.

Again, it wasn't me. Again, if you join the army expect to get blown up. Did they not cover that in basic training then?

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 05:29 PM
By the way you keep saying "it wasn't me" it sounds distinctly like you have a guilty conscience... there's no need you know, I haven't said it was you...

chalice
11-19-2011, 05:33 PM
So why are you talking to me about it?

That's a bit like me calling everyone in England cunts for the Raj and other atrocities of British imperialism.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 05:43 PM
I wasn't talking to you about Alan.. I was talking to manker... you (as per normal) butted in believing that you had a chance to take a dig... and it's backfired on you... as normal.

chalice
11-19-2011, 05:46 PM
The dig worked. It displayed you as the racist you are. Job done.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 05:55 PM

Seriously if after all this, if the only thing you can produce is an already discredited accusation... well that says something about you... something rather sad.

chalice
11-19-2011, 05:58 PM

Seriously if after all this, if the only thing you can produce is an already discredited accusation... well that says something about you... something rather sad.

It says a helluva lot more about you, racist.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 06:58 PM
I think you should face upto it man... you're an epic failure... every aspect of your life results in the same outcome... taking digs at people on the internet... EpicFail... showing yourself to be a true Irishman... EpicFail... caring about anything other than your own attempts to fit in... EpicFail...

brotherdoobie
11-19-2011, 07:06 PM

I see that you achieved the rank of Captain, obviously.

:dabs:

-doobs

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 07:11 PM
That wasn't right you know... you more feel the life drain than watch it. Not that it really matters, I hope none of you are ever unfortunate enough to experience it.

chalice
11-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Taking digs at you on the internets worked out splendidly. I won. Read back a few months. I'm still winning.

The Irishman thing is a fucking joke in that I really couldn't give two fucks as to what bit of land I happen to be standing on. Only fucking mercenary imbeciles really give a fuck about that. So, I really can't lose there.

Fitting in? :lol: Have you read my posts?

My kids are exceedingly more intelligent, tolerant and possessed of far more potential than you ever were. They won't be joining the fucking army, that's for sure.

What did your mum say when you told her you were gonna be a squadie? I'm sure she was proud. I'm sure that was almost akin to going to university in your family.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 07:14 PM

Fitting in? :lol: Have you read my posts?

Yes... and I see how much you love being thought of as the harsh one around here... how important it is too you... shame really... I bet you once had real potential... and you blew it all... producing nothing but a string of failures across every aspect of your life instead.

Alien5
11-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Raj is a great old skool name btw.

Rejectofallah is too common these days.

Biggles
11-19-2011, 07:22 PM

It Scotlandshire slang to go Raj was to display a somewhat agitated level of eccentricity.

chalice
11-19-2011, 07:24 PM

It Scotlandshire slang to go Raj was to display a somewhat agitated level of eccentricity.

Shirley, though, that must be a colloquialised 'rage'.

Non?

megabyteme
11-19-2011, 07:26 PM
It loses its novelty when the targets are real paragraphs though... especially when you see your punctuation drop someone's attention... then it's not fun at all... but unless and until you've actually been there, you'll never understand that... let alone the even more horrific experience of watching the life drain from someone's face because you stuck an ellipsis in their eye... honestly... it's an experience I wouldn't recommend... well I wouldn't have until June this year... when I suddenly discovered to my horror that there really are no capable and decent sentences left in me...

FFS. :pinch:

chalice
11-19-2011, 07:28 PM
It loses its novelty when the targets are real paragraphs though... especially when you see your punctuation drop someone's attention... then it's not fun at all... but unless and until you've actually been there, you'll never understand that... let alone the even more horrific experience of watching the life drain from someone's face because you stuck an ellipsis in their eye... honestly... it's an experience I wouldn't recommend... well I wouldn't have until June this year... when I suddenly discovered to my horror that there really are no capable and decent sentences left in me...

FFS. :pinch:

Yep. I've never had a signature before, but I'm having that as my first. Fan-fucking-tastic.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 07:28 PM
FFS man! If it's annoying you that much I'll stop doing it... you only had to ask :P

brotherdoobie
11-19-2011, 07:34 PM
That wasn't right you know... you more feel the life drain than watch it. Not that it really matters, I hope none of you are ever unfortunate enough to experience it.

I prefer not to talk about taking someone's life, especially on the interwebz. I find that most veterans don't.

What makes you feel comfortable enough to blather on about such a personal event?

Is it a pathological propensity to draw attention to yourself?

Or are you just a liar?

-doobs

chalice
11-19-2011, 07:37 PM

I prefer not to talk about taking someone's life, especially on the interwebz. I find that most veterans don't.

What makes you feel comfortable enough to blather on about such a personal event?

Is it a pathological propensity to drawl attention to yourself?

Or are you just a liar?

-doobs

I'm going with the latter, mate.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 07:51 PM

Or are you just a liar?

-doobs

Are you not comfortable with what you've done or something?

Personally I have no qualms about talking about any of the deaths I've been involved in, part of accepting responsibility for those deaths is the ability to recognise that those men are dead because of me. Equally I have no problem talking about the deaths of my mates, none of whoms deaths came about because of me, but each of whoms deaths it was very important for me to deal with.

brotherdoobie
11-19-2011, 07:51 PM

Is it a pathological propensity to draw attention to yourself?

Or are you just a liar?

-doobs

I'm going with the latter, mate.

Agreed.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Agreed.

Aha! I see. So you've come on in support of your 'friend' chavis. As shown by the fact that you didn't even wait for me to respond.

So that's another tosser I won't be pissing away any time on then.

brotherdoobie
11-19-2011, 08:03 PM

Or are you just a liar?

-doobs

Are you not comfortable with what you've done or something?

Personally I have no qualms about talking about any of the deaths I've been involved in, part of accepting responsibility for those deaths is the ability to recognise that those men are dead because of me. Equally I have no problem talking about the deaths of my mates, none of whoms deaths came about because of me, but each of whoms deaths it was very important for me to deal with.

Obviously, I am uncomfortable talking about such things. I have alluded to events in my past on this forum, but I was severely inebriated at the time, ffs.

-doobs

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 08:07 PM

And one other thing, pointing out that it stops being 'fun' when the targets are real, isn't blathering on about a personal experience. It's pointing out a fact that every veteran I know would agree with without any second thought.

chalice
11-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Agreed..

So you haven't been pissing away time with myself, then? Fuck sake, make up your shell-shocked fucking mind there, monkey.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Obviously, I am uncomfortable talking about such things. I have alluded to events in my past on this forum, but I was severely inebriated at the time, ffs.

-doobs

So you must agree with the statements I've made about how it isn't fun when the targets are real, let alone when it gets close in.

I really can't see how pointing that out in response to someone talking about the "fun" of shooting, is personally discussing the actual things I did.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 08:11 PM
So you haven't been pissing away time with myself, then? Fuck sake, make up your shell-shocked fucking mind there, monkey.

Yeah the moment I posted that I thought "that was a fucking stupid thing to say" given how much time I've pissed away winding you up.

brotherdoobie
11-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Agreed.

Aha! I see. So you've come on in support of your 'friend' chavis. As shown by the fact that you didn't even wait for me to respond.

I'm sure Chalice can defend himself, lad.

I asked you the questions that I asked you, because I was interested in hearing your reply. However, I can see that I was mistaken, there is nothing to see here, but generalities and forced sentimentalism.

Piss off.

-doobs

chalice
11-19-2011, 08:16 PM

-doobs

So you must agree with the statements I've made about how it isn't fun when the targets are real, let alone when it gets close in.

I really can't see how pointing that out in response to someone talking about the "fun" of shooting, is personally discussing the actual things I did.

Difference is that Doobs isn't a liar, though. Pretty fucking stark difference there.

Biggles
11-19-2011, 08:19 PM

Shirley, though, that must be a colloquialised 'rage'.

Non?

Possibly, although a proponent of such behaviour is a Radge - so I'm not sure.

brotherdoobie
11-19-2011, 08:20 PM

Difference is that Doobs isn't a liar, though. Pretty fucking stark difference there.

Good point. I'm shite at arguing.

-doobs

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 08:23 PM
OK that's my lot, this being a cunt towards other people doesn't come naturally to me, and I've had my fill for the day.

A few surprises, bd pulling me up for the statement I made about shooting not being fun, when I'd more have expected him to pull me up for detailing the death of my mate Alan. Still I suppose I get his point.

chavis biting so very hard on my Irish baiting. Really chavis I never expected you to fall so hard so fast, or so easily. I'm sure in rl you're a perfectly nice bloke, so please accept my apology for what I did to you today. I withdrew the below the belt remark about your children. I really did step over the line with that and I'm sorry.

As I do more of this being a cunt towards others thing, I expect to get better at it, losing my guilt for doing so, and caring less about those I do it too. That however is going to take sometime, I have 44 years of social pre-conditioning to overcome.

Have a lovely and lively Saturday night :)

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm sure Chalice can defend himself, lad.

I asked you the questions that I asked you, because I was interested in hearing your reply. However, I can see that I was mistaken, there is nothing to see here, but generalities and forced sentimentalism.

Piss off.

-doobs

You're as bad as chavis. You need to make your mind up, either I'm talking personally, or I'm talking generally.

chalice
11-19-2011, 08:30 PM
chavis biting so very hard on my Irish baiting. Really chavis I never expected you to fall so hard so fast, or so easily. I'm sure in rl you're a perfectly nice bloke, so please accept my apology for what I did to you today. I withdrew the below the belt remark about your children. I really did step over the line with that and I'm sorry.

I'll bite every time you lie, dickhead. It does me credit and discredits you to the max. You're now an established racist liar. Well done.

I really couldn't give two fucks what you say about my children. I wouldn't have mentioned them if I did.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
You can stop biting now chavis.

chalice
11-19-2011, 08:43 PM
You can stop biting now chavis.

It loses its novelty when the targets are real people though... especially when you see your round drop someone... then it's not fun at all... but unless and until you've actually been there, you'll never understand that... let alone the even more horrific experience of watching the life drain from someone because you stuck the blade in them... honestly... it's an experience I wouldn't recommend.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 08:49 PM
It loses its novelty when the targets are real people though... especially when you see your round drop someone... then it's not fun at all... but unless and until you've actually been there, you'll never understand that... let alone the even more horrific experience of watching the life drain from someone because you stuck the blade in them... honestly... it's an experience I wouldn't recommend.

How very true. However be careful stating that around here, you'll be being called a liar for it next. Presumably by someone who thinks that shooting at real people is fun, or maybe by someone who thinks it must be a fun thing to take a life. That is after what it would mean for that to be lies, isn't it chavis?

Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Shared
11-19-2011, 09:04 PM
i would be a porn star :D

Alien5
11-19-2011, 09:12 PM

I'll bite every time you lie, dickhead. It does me credit and discredits you to the max. You're now an established racist liar. Well done.

I really couldn't give two fucks what you say about my children. I wouldn't have mentioned them if I did.

Nobody's perfect,

Biggles
11-19-2011, 09:25 PM
i would be a porn star :D

I did a double take there and then remembered what the thread was about.

Distressingly I am not sure I would make any better choices if I tried again. The grass is always greener on the other side because we have trampled and crapped on the grass at our side.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 09:29 PM

Nobody's perfect,
I'm sure he meant the "aggressive stalker" bit of "established aggressive stalker, racist, liar" even if he didn't say it.

I'm slightly concerened about how high my shrinks bills are going to be, can you imagine it. All these completely unknown problems he's going to have to deal with. All brought to light by the incisive posts of chavis.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 09:31 PM
...The grass is always greener on the other side because we have trampled and crapped on the grass at our side.

I told my missus it wasn't fuck all to do with the fact that the bloke next door looks after his lawn, and she wouldn't believe me.

Alien5
11-19-2011, 09:39 PM
This isn't real friendships these are insulting you out of boredom, and to get you to react like an outsider being turned into a looser, watch Napoleon dynamite, put yourself in the shoes of the unpopular Pedro group, I see this place as a school of really awkward geeky pricks who humiliate you for the reaction. Gosh!

Chavis wanted to see you look like a looser then take away free speech for yourself,

instead of disliking his naming of you, try walking away and asking why he thinks you are this person he thinks he dislikes, you should be yourself do the things you feel are right, chavis is not here to play Games, he wants to observe you while you break into some extreme anger or insults, from a Safe distance.
---------------------------------------------

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 10:12 PM
I suppose that's the attraction of it for me, poking chavis with a pointy stick is fun. Unproductive, nasty, but nonetheless fun. Best of all is that he can't complain about it, as he is the biggest perpetrator of it around here.

Alien5
11-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Nice to see you have met a person who you like to poke and chase around the playground with kicking him in his shins and tripping over into stingy nettle bushes.

NotLettingItGo
11-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Nice to see you have met a person who you like to poke and chase around the playground with kicking him in his shins and tripping over into stingy nettle bushes.

OK, I admit it, it's very immature of me :blushing:

chalice
11-19-2011, 11:21 PM
This isn't real friendships these are insulting you out of boredom, and to get you to react like an outsider being turned into a looser, watch Napoleon dynamite, put yourself in the shoes of the unpopular Pedro group, I see this place as a school of really awkward geeky pricks who humiliate you for the reaction. Gosh!

Chavis wanted to see you look like a looser then take away free speech for yourself,

instead of disliking his naming of you, try walking away and asking why he thinks you are this person he thinks he dislikes, you should be yourself do the things you feel are right, chavis is not here to play Games, he wants to observe you while you break into some extreme anger or insults, from a Safe distance.
---------------------------------------------

:glag:

What the fuck was that?

Alien5
11-20-2011, 12:20 AM
My opinion

Shiting on people who don't deserve to be is your forte, well done, congratulations. You bring fascism to a chat room when you would be better off in some sort of therapy chat room then you might learn to be less cuntish and more helpfull, a father figure to people who are in trouble not a psychotic devilish prick.with no reason to make people in bad times feel worse for
Meeting a person with your uncalled for insulting nonsense.

Your probably acting that way but it's still creates a really awfull feeling in here, so everyone laughs a bit and some cunt is screwed for no reason but to be the victim of a trap

I think I poked you with a sharp stick I'm fed up of typing pish so remember what I said, chill out a bit, nobody wants to make you cry so why is that your goal, you need help get a life get laid Mankers back.

manker
11-20-2011, 06:29 PM
nobody wants to make you cry so why is that your goal, you need help get a life get laid Mankers back.
Are you suggesting that chavis should secks me :unsure:

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 06:34 PM
It appears he is offering up your "back", as well. Highly presumptive, IMO. :idunno:

manker
11-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Well, this is most unexpected but if allen thinks it might help with chavis' path to redemption, it would be churlish of me to refuse some serendipitous saliva sodomy.

NotLettingItGo
11-20-2011, 07:05 PM
... chavis' path to redemption...

Now there's a phrase I never thought I'd have to read.

If he is redemable, can't we just trade him in with another board, end get the 10p instead.

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Well, this is most unexpected but if allen thinks it might help with chavis' path to redemption, it would be churlish of me to refuse some serendipitous saliva sodomy.

And they say chivalry is dead...

Alien5
11-20-2011, 07:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/90leB.jpg

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 08:11 PM

So, in a nutshell, the very personification of values and expressions of both Master Chalice and Lord Manker.

Biggles
11-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Something to soothe the frayed nerves

I had forgotten how much I like her voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwEL0_NBOp4&feature=related

Biggles
11-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Although this one might be more appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBIaZ9aTWco

thevaultseeker
11-20-2011, 11:22 PM
would probably have chosen a different career :P

chalice
11-21-2011, 07:16 PM
My opinion

Shiting on people who don't deserve to be is your forte, well done, congratulations. You bring fascism to a chat room when you would be better off in some sort of therapy chat room then you might learn to be less cuntish and more helpfull, a father figure to people who are in trouble not a psychotic devilish prick.with no reason to make people in bad times feel worse for

Your probably acting that way but it's still creates a really awfull feeling in here, so everyone laughs a bit and some cunt is screwed for no reason but to be the victim of a trap

I think I poked you with a sharp stick I'm fed up of typing pish so remember what I said, chill out a bit, nobody wants to make you cry so why is that your goal, you need help get a life get laid Mankers back.

Your opinion is a fucking idiot, mate.

Welly well well well, Allen, I'm not sure how to respond to that because I'm not sure if you'd taken your psyche medications before or after you posted it.

If it was before, then your quack has almost gotten it right. With the correct tweaking of anti-psychotics, he/she could almost reintroduce you back into society (under observation, of course). The right drugs coupled with me pointing out what a spastic you are all the time might just allow you to pass for a normal human being. Given your previous postings, however, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that.

If it was after (assuming you're following the instructions on the prescription) then your quack should be fucking struck off and perhaps arrested for polluting what's left of your feeble lickle mind with dangerous hallucinogens. Your previous post was some seriously incomprehensible bollocks.

The minute I start taking advice on how to post from a delusional, slow-reader like you, Allen, is a sorry day for humanity altogether and I think we'll all die a little inside. I'll post whatever the fuck I feel like posting and there's pretty much fuck all you can do about it.

Also, I fucked your mum. A lot.

Anonymau5
11-21-2011, 07:18 PM
I would take my time-machine back and continue playing football/soccer. I had a brilliant future but thought that computers&books were more interesting...

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 07:22 PM

For this, you should be honored, Allen. It's not often a mere bar wench gets mounted (ir)regularly by a knight of his caliber.

The least you should do is thank him. :mellow:

chalice
11-21-2011, 07:24 PM

For this, you should be honored. It's not often a mere bar wench gets mounted (ir)regularly by a knight of his caliber.

Allen doesn't like it when you say you fucked his mum. I've got the pm's to prove it. They're hilarious. True story.

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 07:36 PM
For this, you should be honored. It's not often a mere bar wench gets mounted (ir)regularly by a knight of his caliber.

Allen doesn't like it when you say you fucked his mum. I've got the pm's to prove it. They're hilarious. True story.

Then he probably won't even take note of how I worked "caliber" in there that can mean both "great moral quality", or can mean that you fucked her with a MASSIVE cock. I hate it when well-crafted humor goes wasted on its intended audience. :(

Definition of CALIBER1a : degree of mental capacity or moral quality b : degree of excellence or importance

2a : the diameter of a bullet or other projectile b : the diameter of a bore of a gun usually expressed in hundredths or thousandths of an inch and typically written as a decimal fraction <.32 caliber>

3: the diameter of a round or cylindrical body; especially : the internal diameter of a hollow cylinder

:idunno:

chalice
11-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Noice, but my cawk is a strictly average affair. I console myself with Aristotle's Golden Mean.

Allen's mum didn't complain, though. To be fair, it was in her mouth at the time.

Quarterquack
11-21-2011, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE]Definition of CALIBER1a : degree of mental capacity or moral quality b : degree of excellence or importance

2a : the diameter of a bullet or other projectile b : the diameter of a bore of a gun usually expressed in hundredths or thousandths of an inch and typically written as a decimal fraction <.32 caliber>

3: the diameter of a round or cylindrical body; especially : the internal diameter of a hollow cylinder

:idunno:

Have you seen "The Father of Invention"? You remind me of that movie. Only if it was up a Wyoming mountain, with the cast being a man and a goat.

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Noice, but my cawk is a strictly average affair. I console myself with Aristotle's Golden Mean.

Allen's mum didn't complain, though. To be fair, it was in her mouth at the time.

Now you are suggesting you pissed on her. I doubt he'll appreciate that, either. Damn ingrates...

chalice
11-21-2011, 08:00 PM

Now you are suggesting you pissed on her. I doubt he'll appreciate that, either. Damn ingrates...

Yeah, well, it's pretty difficult not to piss when you're having a shite on someone.

Biggles
11-21-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm suspecting this wasn't the right fred to post Melanie in :ermm:

chalice
11-21-2011, 08:17 PM
I'm suspecting this wasn't the right fred to post Melanie in :ermm:

You might've gotten away with Leonard Cohen, Les.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56hiB4eTzBE

Biggles
11-21-2011, 08:25 PM
True, Leonard channels the zeitgeist of the fred beautifully.

I'm stubborn as those garbage bags
that Time cannot decay,
I'm junk but I'm still holding up
this little wild bouquet:

manker
11-21-2011, 09:56 PM
My opinion

Your opinion is a fucking idiot, mate.

Welly well well well, Allen, I'm not sure how to respond to that because I'm not sure if you'd taken your psyche medications before or after you posted it.

If it was before, then your quack has almost gotten it right. With the correct tweaking of anti-psychotics, he/she could almost reintroduce you back into society (under observation, of course). The right drugs coupled with me pointing out what a spastic you are all the time might just allow you to pass for a normal human being. Given your previous postings, however, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that.

If it was after (assuming you're following the instructions on the prescription) then your quack should be fucking struck off and perhaps arrested for polluting what's left of your feeble lickle mind with dangerous hallucinogens. Your previous post was some seriously incomprehensible bollocks.

The minute I start taking advice on how to post from a delusional, slow-reader like you, Allen, is a sorry day for humanity altogether and I think we'll all die a little inside. I'll post whatever the fuck I feel like posting and there's pretty much fuck all you can do about it.

Also, I fucked your mum. A lot.I began to chuckle halfway thro' that, and then at the brown text i released what can only be described as a guffaw and part of the chocolate truffle i was eating ended up inside my nose somehow.

karmic truffles, beef hooked.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 10:11 AM
That's my opinion.

I don't think there's a right or wrong about it.

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:21 AM
That's my opinion.

Your opinion means pretty much fuck all around here, Allen.

You used to be the lovable mong that everyone tolerated cos they felt sorry for you. The eternal n00b, if you will. Now you're just a mong on pills.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 10:31 AM
That's my opinion.

As does yours.

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:35 AM

As does yours.

Absolutely. However, I wasn't dopey enough to venture that it might.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Nah! I can't be arsed today... have a good day chavis :)

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Nah! I can't be arsed today... have a good day chavis :)

I'm taking that as a surrender.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:23 AM
And I'm meant to give any kind of fuck about what you're taking it as, am I?

chalice
11-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Yep, definitely a surrender.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 12:27 PM
You see what's going on, chalice...

http://i39.tinypic.com/sy2ntk.jpg

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 12:57 PM
He doesn't see anything, all he does is make wild uninformed assumptions, read things that haven't been written, and from those derive names to call people.

Mr. Mulder
11-22-2011, 12:58 PM
read more books and done more tests and shit. I actually like my job but I’m not really qualified for the position i have now and its only a matter of thyme before someone twigs :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
11-22-2011, 01:02 PM
i say im going to change lyke, i go on amazon and buy books for exams i plan to do in my spare thyme. i have to spend 14 hours a week on buses, that's a lot of free thyme to read. but its six in the morning and before i get on the bus i buy a mcdonalds coffee. then im sat there thinking well i can't very well read with just one hand free can i!1 so i just put my headphones in for a bit then end up reading fuck all :emo:

chalice
11-22-2011, 01:06 PM
He doesn't see anything, all he does is make wild uninformed assumptions, read things that haven't been written, and from those derive names to call people.

Shirley that would require the power of sight, though.

You didn't think that through there, Barry.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 01:15 PM

He sees more than you, or I ever will:

The all-seeing eye of Chalice beheld our deplorable state; infinite pity touched the heart of the Father of mercies; and infinite wisdom laid the plan of our recovery.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Shirley that would require the power of sight, though.

You didn't think that through there, Barry.

No you're confusing sight with insight, the first being a physical capability you couldn't possibly exercise on here, and the second being a quality you most certainly haven't shown any of in anything I've read on here. I could give examples, but there's little point, you are who you are. That's OK with me.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 01:38 PM
No you're confusing sight with insight, the first being a physical capability you couldn't possibly exercise on here, and the second being a quality you most certainly haven't shown any of in anything I've read on here. I could give examples, but there's little point, you are who you are. That's OK with me.

Awwww. :wub:

Alien5
11-22-2011, 04:34 PM
http://n3rfed.blogs.com/n3rfed/images/maslow_1.jpg

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh! Come on, you can't blame me, you have to love anyone who so easily opens themselves up to being poked with a pointy stick over and over again :P

Alien5
11-22-2011, 05:03 PM
http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/kool_105-albums-animated-gif-s-picture20266-whip.gif

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Oh! Come on, you can't blame me, you have to love anyone who so easily opens themselves up to being poked with a pointy stick over and over again :P

Yes, I've warmed to you a bit. Let's not make it public, alright? :ermm:

Biggles
11-22-2011, 07:27 PM
read more books and done more tests and shit. I actually like my job but I’m not really qualified for the position i have now and its only a matter of thyme before someone twigs :eyebrows:

I know the feeling well. Mind you they need to get a wiggle on, I retire in a few years. :unsure:

l0s7
11-23-2011, 01:08 AM
I would train parkour from a young age. It's great fun, It's social, It's gives you the body of a body builder, it's healthy, and if you are good, you get rich from doing what you love. :)

mjmacky
11-23-2011, 02:32 AM
I would train parkour from a young age. It's great fun, It's social, It's gives you the body of a body builder, it's healthy, and if you are good, you get rich from doing what you love. :)

Your tense is all fucked, being that you're still at an age where you can do that. Except for the money of course, halfwits make other people rich.

megabyteme
11-23-2011, 03:24 AM
I would train Parker from a young age.

:unsure:

http://i40.tinypic.com/35hls8i.jpg

Alien5
11-23-2011, 06:53 AM
[QUOTE=l0s7;3629751]I would train parkour from a young age. It's great fun, It's social, It's gives you the body of a body builder, it's healthy, and if you are good, you get rich from doing what you love. :)

If you had the body of a bodybuilder you wouldn't be able to jump a puddle.

Mr. Mulder
11-23-2011, 08:56 AM

I know the feeling well. Mind you they need to get a wiggle on, I retire in a few years. :unsure:

lolz, wiggle on :mushy:

Biggles
11-23-2011, 09:25 AM

lolz, wiggle on :mushy:

One of the womenz in the office used that expression the other day and I rather liked it....she has a nice wiggle too :happy:

I have taken a day off today while my Nissan Useless gets a new computer whatsit fitted - as far as I can tell this is all under the warranty :01:

Why the fuck a fog lamp is routed through the computer and they can only fix it by replacing the computer box is beyond me. Whoever thought that this was sensible needs a couple of weasels down the front of his* trousers.

(*I can't believe a women would have been so daft to have thought that such obvious over-engineering was a good thing).

Mr. Mulder
11-23-2011, 09:30 AM
do you not have a couple of tourches (flash lights $) you can sellotape to the front? :eyebrows:

/pics of the wiggle.

Biggles
11-23-2011, 09:35 AM
do you not have a couple of tourches (flash lights $) you can sellotape to the front? :eyebrows:

/pics of the wiggle.

My solution was to remove the bulb - fecking thing wouldn't switch off even with all the switches off and the keys out. However, garage said that the computer was faulty and that if I didn't get it fixed it would connect with all the missile silos and start Armageddon or something else.

I'm sure we have office rules about taking pics of the wimmenz' wiggles :( True story

anigav
11-23-2011, 11:03 AM

/pics of the wiggle.

My solution was to remove the bulb - fecking thing wouldn't switch off even with all the switches off and the keys out. However, garage said that the computer was faulty and that if I didn't get it fixed it would connect with all the missile silos and start Armageddon or something else.

I'm sure we have office rules about taking pics of the wimmenz' wiggles :( True story

What happ to your comp? Were you trying to use it as a seed-box?

Bucerius
11-23-2011, 01:26 PM
I would not do it, because I can at any time... that the freedom.