PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Ru-Tracker (for Music); VideoSeed (for movies and TV shoes for my iPod)

The Flying Cow
11-16-2011, 12:04 AM
Hey guys,

I'm back here again asking for stuff. Don't worry I'll give back when I have the possibility. You have to bear with me, as I haven't been too active on here for some time (real life does call one every once in a while, innit).

Anyhoo I was told by the indefatigable anon that Ru-Tracker is great for music, it being easy to seed there and there being lots available. n00bz0r told me that VideoSeed was great for iPod-encoded movies and TV stuff.

So here I am, humbly requesting an invite into both these trackers.

For a little context: ATM I use TL for pretty much everything, am trying to get my ratio fixed on What.CD after some misunderstandings, and have iTS and FTN on the side one for eclectic oldies and the other for the occasional peak to see what's going on (though in all fairness FTN is quite dead community-wise, and has been for a while).

That's the grand totality of my BT Private Tracker membership. Oh, and BitMeTV booted my country a while back so I had to go, but I'm in the process of getting back in there if everything goes according to plan.

About my worth: I have been here long enough to know the ins and outs of dealing with private trackers. I know how to part-seed and all the rest. You can rest assured that I'll do my best to be a useful member of the aforementioned site(s). Like I said I need these mainly to pad my iPod up with tasties, since I just got it (the classic) and there's lots of space waiting there for me to have hours and hours of unadulterated fun at the spin of a clickwheel.

Let the games begin! :happy:

Edit: I just saw I'm looking for shoes for my iPod, I'm not sure how that'll work out in the end but we'll have to see how to fit them in. :O

anon
11-16-2011, 01:22 AM
RuTracker gets double points for having open registrations :)

The Flying Cow
11-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Hmm but it's all in Russian! Anyhoo thanks for the heads up. I wonder if anyone has invites to this VideoSeed place.

stan
11-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Use google Chrome for it's autotranslate on Rutracker.

bumrocks
11-20-2011, 05:14 AM
Use google Chrome for it's autotranslate on Rutracker.

Good to see you stan the man. Long time no chat. Anyways, I went through the sign up process and all that, but when I try and use the tracker link I get nothing but basically a search menu. Never get to see new torrents or any kind of list. Wtf am I doing wrong? Sorry OP, I am not trying to hijack, but possibly help us both!

Hmmm...It appears that my issue is that I am within the /forum and must have signed up for it instead...

Edit: Okay...Apparently, because of its size once you choose a category it will show you torrents...Just by one category at a time.

superpagla
12-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Chrome - auto translate

Firefox -
gTranslator - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/gtranslator/
Wiktionary and Google Translate - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-dictionary-and-google-t/

permanent solution -
Prompt - surf the net (cause i never found the latest prompt in any trackers. I downloaded it from warez-bb). Its the best solution for any some special language based websites.

DeadPoet
12-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Edit: Okay...Apparently, because of its size once you choose a category it will show you torrents...Just by one category at a time.

No, you just hit Поиск button and it will show all categories.

n00bz0r
12-14-2011, 03:32 PM
PM me your email ID if you still need VideoSeed.

Stabber
12-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Aren't better sites for music than rutracker , and in English ?