PDA

View Full Version : What to do after Diwana is gone

Five
11-16-2011, 05:38 AM
I was a member of Diwana and solely using them. Now they are gone..:(

I have joined asiatorrnets and theempire, but they have no comparison to diwana

Where should I go?

What are some of the torrent sites to get some good music and TV rips?

Progress
11-16-2011, 05:55 AM
For Aussie and NZ tv, there's also this tracker: http://tv.aussiett.com/ , but if you think that TheEmpire.bz is not good. AussieTT is worse (only 1200 torrents), and maybe BTN they have a lot non-US releases, but depends of what you're looking for. AsiaTorrents a replacement for Diwana? :blink: and In the music field the obvious thing to say is What.cd, Waffles and Rutracker.

Five
11-16-2011, 07:33 AM
yeah the asiatorrents is not a replacement for diwana.. its utter confusion.I kept all my eggs with diwana, with them going dud.. i am confused.. now I want to spread my risk. I also look into What Trackers Offer section... it further added to my confusion.. thank you for your suggestion on music.. they seems good. On tv, how good is bitmetv?

whatcdfan
11-16-2011, 08:08 AM
yeah the asiatorrents is not a replacement for diwana.. its utter confusion.I kept all my eggs with diwana, with them going dud.. i am confused.. now I want to spread my risk. I also look into What Trackers Offer section... it further added to my confusion.. thank you for your suggestion on music.. they seems good. On tv, how good is bitmetv?

The content is very good and well seeded, if it's the only thing matters to you. Apart from that it's very hard to seed there with unimaginable number of seedboxes running and the popular shows are pre'd very fast. I'll still advise you to have a look at BTN or TVT before considering BitmeTV.

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 09:04 AM
I'm pretty sure this is J-dye's 2nd account for the day.

Five
11-16-2011, 10:57 AM
yeah problem with asiatorrent is how to maintain decent ratio.. for all these years I was with diwana, never thought about anything else. Whichever tracker I join, want to join them for good... diwana was too good.. Thanks, I will have a look at BTN and TVT.

What is J-dye's 2nd account for the day?

anigav
11-16-2011, 11:53 AM
What is J-dye's 2nd account for the day?

You must be joking? Right!

Five
11-16-2011, 12:39 PM
Again, what is this J-dye's 2nd account? I googled but could not find anything..

anon
11-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Again, what is this J-dye's 2nd account? I googled but could not find anything..

mjmacky thinks you're a troll who frequents this forum at least once a day. He seems to be unaware that particular person, unlike you, cannot form proper sentences with correct capitalization. :idunno:

anigav
11-16-2011, 01:30 PM

You did what?
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9484/harryblissgoogledmyself.gif

mjmacky
11-16-2011, 07:39 PM

mjmacky thinks you're a troll who frequents this forum at least once a day. He seems to be unaware that particular person, unlike you, cannot form proper sentences with correct capitalization. :idunno:

I think he could write a proper sentence, mistakenly. Also the trademark ".." is all over the place. Five also popped up in a J-dye thread which I'm sure has been deleted by now. And look at the avatar. He has some stock photo and hasn't even broken 10 posts.

Five
11-17-2011, 06:16 AM
@anon.. thanks for clarifying.. hope he gets some solace or treatment for his hallucination.

@anigav.. have you googled your name. Did you know, you are a cunt!

@mjmacky.. may god bless you, you get some help soon. ".." is not a patented style. Is it?

you guys have a sense of humor. I liked it, but you need to understand that here I trying to seek help. I am in bad shape because of diwana going down.

@whatcdfan and progress.. thanks for guiding me so far. I will keep you posted on my situation.

whatcdfan
11-17-2011, 06:39 AM

If a war breaks out, somebody please wake me up. it's been long since Reject missed his mistress and Darth has grown up.

mjmacky
11-17-2011, 10:25 AM
@mjmacky.. may god bless you, you get some help soon. ".." is not a patented style. Is it?

You know, many times trademark/patented doesn't literally mean that someone has it registered and is legally protected from intellectual property theft. Anyways, your biggest fault is all the pointless and idiotic posting you did immediately upon signing up. This includes replying to a J-dye post, which are almost always incoherent, with something equally daft.

I guess recommending medical advice isn't really a trademark maneuver either, since every eighthwit seems to offer it.

anigav
11-17-2011, 12:17 PM

You are saying that because you have never seen a cunt in life.

Do know the reason why you love "..", care to take out dick out of your mouth ".|." That way you can speak properly and clearly.

anon
11-17-2011, 04:39 PM
the internet is serious business..

yeah..

Five
11-18-2011, 03:25 AM
@mjmacky and @anigav.. you two are really hilarious and fun to watch. Its a pleasure to know both of you.

@anon.. yeah internet a serious business, but its good to have these two cheer girls on this forum for some side fun.

coming back on the topic

for music I am thinking of what.cd..

for tv, I am looking at BTN or TVT or BitmeTV, Where can I find some review on them.

Progress
11-18-2011, 04:25 AM
for tv, I am looking at BTN or TVT or BitmeTV, Where can I find some review on them.

Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/TV-Movies) just click on the name of the tracker.

Five
11-18-2011, 04:57 AM
@Progress, thanks.. I am not able to figure out the content details.. also it seems BTN has slower speed than bitmetv.. and BTN and TVT are rated lower than bitmetv..

klaudiu
11-18-2011, 07:12 AM
@Progress, thanks.. I am not able to figure out the content details.. also it seems BTN has slower speed than bitmetv.. and BTN and TVT are rated lower than bitmetv..
btn and freshon.tv (tvt.ro) are way better than bitmetv; easier to keep ratio, better pretimes, better design/content and both have WEB-DLs (not sure about bitmetv here since i stop using it few months back)

whatcdfan
11-18-2011, 07:24 AM

BTN has that problem of slow speeds because of it being Ratio-Free some motherfuckers limit their upload speed but having said that there are also many seedboxes running especially on the newer and popular stuff. I only watch documentaries and some of the stuff I've been leeching is really old but I still complete my downloads at fair pace(considering I only have 2mbps down and I leech more then one torrent simultaneously) on the other hand you'll have to either work very hard or donate to utilize BitmeTV as your primary TV source. TVT is an awesome tracker, the only demerit I could find is that it doesn't have much content in HD, before switching to HD it was my most used TV tracker.

What.cd is an open tracker for worthy invitees(it's the best music tracker out there along with the Rutracker), if you know your stuff you should take the interview. All the knowledge base and interview related information is available on the interview preparation site, you can check Anon's post history to find the link.:P

Rutracker is another very prominent source for music especially Lossless, it's said to have 300,000 lossless torrents, whenever I and Anon look for anything rare, it's the first place we hit the enter. It's open registrations.:)

anon
11-18-2011, 01:26 PM
All the knowledge base and interview related information is available on the interview preparation site, you can check Anon's post history to find the link.:P

Rutracker is another very prominent source for music especially Lossless, it's said to have 300,000 lossless torrents, whenever I and Anon look for anything rare, it's the first place we hit the enter.

I feel stalked in this thread. :fear:

But yeah, RuTracker is heaven for music and rare stuff. So is Demonoid, and to a lesser extent, FL.ro and IPT.

About BTN vs. BitMeTV vs. TvT, note how the first one has a 10 in content.

Five
11-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Hi.. I looked at some of the reviews and did some of my own research. Still I have few open questions.

Of BTN and BitmeTV and TVT, which one has better Aussie and UK TV programs?.. more of UK TV would be better..

RuTracker seems good.. but its difficult to navigate as they are all in Russian language even though I am using chrome to auto translate.. I have found that their music collection is good..

Another thing I am wondering is on how to get access to some of these trackers?.. as most of them are closed for signup..

anon
11-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Another thing I am wondering is on how to get access to some of these trackers?.. as most of them are closed for signup..

On BTN, apparently only high class users have invites these days. However, there are recruitment threads on trackers. Read this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/439147-Btn) (you may have to log out) to know more.

BitMeTV and TvT have no "special" process to join that I know of, other than getting someone to invite you. The former has had open signups, but don't rely on this at all (the only occasions I remember are August 2008 and some months ago). Maybe you'll find giveaways on tracker forums too.

Quarterquack
11-22-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but Diwana is now at a new URL.

http://tasmanit.es/

Your old username and password should still work.

oldpom
11-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi All,

Just joined and would like to invite all the ex members to visit tvchaosuk.com. Although it is a UK TV Tracker, it has a great Commonwealth section with many of the shows Diwana members are used to seeing, plus, if you join up now, all ex Diwana Members get a great credit to start them off.

tvchaosuk.com has a similar tracker set up as Diwana had, with the bonus points feature and the friendliest team on the planet.

Join up and tell them DAVID sent you.

antipod
11-23-2011, 04:01 PM
oldpom is probably staff at tvchaosuk

Five
11-24-2011, 06:19 AM
@Darth.. Yes my old stats are intact at tasmanit.es. But I would rather stay away as now I don't want all my eggs in one basket.

@anon.. Thanks for your reply.

How about UK-Two?

Progress
11-24-2011, 06:34 AM
How about UK-Two?

it's a small tracker, have the same content that any decent general tracker, but less (A tracker of 1000 members , so imagine). the forums are not active it all. and the invites are kinda hard to find, most members have to apply for one at the forums, honestly does not worth your time.

oldpom
11-24-2011, 09:48 AM
oldpom is probably staff at tvchaosuk

It should not really matter if i was staff or member, I am only trying to answer the initial thread with a good alternative for ex Diwana members.

tvchaosuk.com offers them all the benefits and great shows, and that is what most are after i feel sure

Five
11-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Thanks Progress.

Any idea if Freshon.TV has some UK and Aussie content?

oldpom
11-25-2011, 10:59 AM
I was a member of Diwana and solely using them. Now they are gone..:(

I have joined asiatorrnets and theempire, but they have no comparison to diwana

Where should I go?

What are some of the torrent sites to get some good music and TV rips?

If you want great UK and Commonwealth TV, you should give tvchaosuk.com a look. No Music i am afraid but a great alternative to Diwana.

MusicalMind
11-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Freshon.TV (TvT) does have some content. For UK content you really want to use TheBox.bz. BitMeTV is exceptionally hard to seed on unless you're experienced and know how to best get ratio on a tracker. BTN is easier to seed on, but it's gone down hill a bit lately. However, as it stands right now. TvT Is the easiest to seed on, has good to excellent content.

I'm staff on BitMeTV so I feel I'm pretty much qualified to answer you here. BitMeTV does have excellent Aussie content .. but if it's released by scene and you're looking for 0-day, you might be better suited to going to a scene tracker, such as TL or FTN or GFT.

For HD TV content, I find HDBits is actually the best if you're not worried about pre times.

Progress
11-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks Progress.

Any idea if Freshon.TV has some UK and Aussie content?

Not much but I did found the series Satisfaction and Wilfred on FreshOnTv but those are the only Aussie TV shows that I know , you give a few series names and I can search them on FreshOnTV to check, but with the new trackers that appear after Diwana went and the return of Diwana I think you're pretty good now.

Five
12-04-2011, 02:56 AM
@Progress.. thanks once again, you have been a great help.. Though they are back, but I still would not like to keep all my eggs in one basket.

Looked at TVChaos.. not much content.. signed up with uk-two, have to admit that its one of ugliest site I have ever seen.

How do I sign-up with Bitmetv or freshon?

anon
12-04-2011, 03:14 AM
How do I sign-up with Bitmetv or freshon?

Both are invite-only. I think they're easier to get on FreshOn.

revitalise
02-03-2014, 03:09 AM
To stream aussie tv shows for free. check out
www.aussietvstream.wordpress.com
thousands of hours of good shows. enjoy :)

m7b
02-05-2014, 04:09 PM
make a salad