PDA

View Full Version : 3D content dedicated tracker

HiDef
11-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Was wondering if anyone knew of any dedicated 3d movie trackers out there? I have heard of 3Dtorrents which i have not been to yet but was wondering if there are some more?

megabyteme
11-18-2011, 09:58 PM
I recently started a thread regarding how many members had 3D capable systems (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/437459-Who-has-a-3D-television-Opinions-amp-Movie-Recs-plz...) (more of a home theater question than a PC), and only had one response to the positive.

I can only assume from your request that you have a system, and are quite happy with it. Have you checked the general trackers? Is there a substantial number of movies that have not been released to these sites? It was the semi-frequent number of movies being released that piqued my interest in the 3D systems.

I'm certainly not attempting to derail your request. I'm actually more interested in what you have found (or found missing), and know about 3D movies.

HiDef
11-18-2011, 11:00 PM
I do have a full 3d capable system on a 73 Mitsubishi with a custome built HTPC and a couple of DLP 3D glasses that I have had for awhile now. I dont use it as much as I would like to but really want to get into it now. If your interested in how I feel about it, I will tell you that I does have its moments of awe. The only downside, and it may just be me, is that it gets to me after awhile. Kinda strains my eyes with the glasses and all. Not saying that is the case for everyone. But all in all I would say go for it. As far as 3D movies go.. most of what I use I get from Hdbits, they do have quite a good selection. The only thing is that they are mostly bluray isos.. which is great but after awhile those 40gb files add up after 10 -20 movies. I am looking more for encoded mkvs and side by sides which would help which space. I havent really looked at other sites in regards to 3d but did notice a 3dtorrents tracker that does carry sds movies and such which I would like to try.

megabyteme
11-18-2011, 11:10 PM
I just checked TL, and I get 77 3D tagged uploads. It's safe to divide that by 2 for the number of individual titles available. I imagine that will grow significantly over the next year, or so. That is, assuming 3D "catches" this time around.

Thanks for the info, and good luck with the request. :)

bumrocks
11-19-2011, 03:21 AM
I wasn't even aware that there was that one tracker...I would think that 3D would be niche at this time. Particularly among us lowly piraters. BUT at this point more and more HD sites in general are turning them out. I have seen quite a few on HD-Torrents as of late for example. And apparently rutracker has a section dedicated to it...

thevaultseeker
11-20-2011, 11:05 PM
bithd-tv has that kind of content too