PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Idea About The Verifieds (what Do Ya Think)

ozzy
02-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Ok first off, Hello everyone, Ok I know i JUST joined the board but i have been reading through all of the old post of the verifieds and I just wanted to post an idea of my own. Truthfully I havent used verifieds much because I just found out about them. Probably would have help alot though if I would have. :unsure:

Anyway my idean is this, Couldnt we have a section for posting JUST the correct info about files?? Example for MP3 s we could list the correct track lengt-file size- corresponding bitrate, etc. I know this would help me GREATLY in my day to day mpe and file searches. I have always tried to find a site that has track lengths listed with the Album Track listings. We could do the same for just about any file Progs, Music, Movies, Games, Etc.

This would not be posting any kind or shape of a LINK so do you think it would work??

Personally i hope something comes up cause I Just downloaded 12 FAKE files!! URRRRRGGGHHHHH And the bad thing is im a 56ker.

P.S. If anyone could help a feller with say the new Seether album, and or the Socialburn. :rolleyes: It would be much appriciated.

Thanks for youre time.

OzzY
Memories Get Longer As Life Gets Shorter

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-08-2003, 11:48 PM
;) My Music Bible (http://www.allmusic.com) Check them out...track lengths and a whole lot more,#1 in the world for Music info in my opinion,I always use them for looking up an album.:D

As far as verifieds go,I am not going to spends weeks on posting all my shit(1500+albums)when somebody can just hook up with me in a WinMX chat room or at SoulSeek to download from me. ;)

ozzy
02-09-2003, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the Link&#33;&#33;&#33; :D Cool site. About taking the time to post ALL of the 1500 albums you have (DROOL,,,Must be nice to have Broadband) <_< Anyway I never said it was a GOOD idea, just an idea thats all.

Once again THANK YOU for that link will make my life ALOT eaisier.

Memories Get Longer As Life Gets Shorter

OzzY

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-09-2003, 07:52 AM
:D Like I said before...I never download nothing before I look there...also check out my jukebox link below...I love this tool. :D

gumbydancin
02-09-2003, 09:10 AM
Okay, I&#39;ll bite. What chatroom are you in in WinMX? I am definately winmx faithful and would like to see some o fhtese mp3&#39;s.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-10-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by gumbydancin@9 February 2003 - 04:10
Okay, I&#39;ll bite. What chatroom are you in in WinMX? I am definately winmx faithful and would like to see some o fhtese mp3&#39;s.
;) I don&#39;t have all of them on my PC at the moment...I need a 100 gig harddrive for all of them...I might need a 200 gig before long :o .I have about 300 on here right now...have not been on WinMX in awhile,usually on SoulSeek but they are down right now :( .Looking in to seting up a server for freinds and people on the board...a few people I know around here.Might need some help doing that though,will post about it as soon as it is up. :D

Working on my list of CDS and will post them..have them all on CDRs.