PDA

View Full Version : member called nightoath

TTS
11-20-2011, 01:51 AM
WE HAVE A SCAMMER HERE CALLED nightoath:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ANYONE KNOW HIS PROFILE ?

I will fuck you bitch, i will get the EXIGO banned i promise you.

you pissed me off :angry:

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Trading woes? The first rule of trade club is to not trust another member of trade club.

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:11 AM
I did not trust him this mother fucker. he went first with me and gav me EXIGO and email.
after 1 week he recovered yahoo email do not know how.
His username in EXIGO: nightoath. I'm not sure if he is: Night0wl or not.

fuck yahoo, why they recovered mail for him. i can not believe.
:((((((((((((((((((((((((

btw fuck you mjmacky. i can trust trader but i can not trust tracker's staff.

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 02:15 AM
Til The Semen...and beyond!!!

Cabalo
11-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Did it happen on this board?

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:21 AM
you mad :|

Did it happen on this board?

no not this board.
:/

anon
11-20-2011, 02:24 AM
His username in EXIGO: nightoath. I'm not sure if he is: Night0wl or not.

You appear to be mixing your names up. I severely doubt Night0wl from this forum would trade with, much less scam, you or anyone else.

i can trust trader

Looks like it.

bumrocks
11-20-2011, 02:33 AM
i can trust trader

Looks like it.

Took the quote and following comment right out of my keyboard...

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Just when you thought you could trust someone you just met in a deserted park restroom and swap bodily fluids. Sad day. :(

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:39 AM
You appear to be mixing your names up. I severely doubt Night0wl from this forum would trade with, much less scam, you or anyone else.

i can trust trader

Looks like it.

I'm not sure. Just i know that this scammer has EXIGO, HDBits, FTN, CHDBits and others.
his name in EXIGO: nightoath

He recovered it but i will ban the account.

fuck you nightoath fuck your mother bitch

just when you thought you could trust someone you just met in a deserted park restroom and swap bodily fluids. Sad day. :(

you mad

ca_aok
11-20-2011, 02:42 AM
Oh look, another trader got what he deserved :lol:

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 02:45 AM
How about posting a screencap from that "other site"...

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:49 AM
he sent me pm in that other forum and i contacted him on MSN.
i do not care about EXIGO. but why he scammed me? wtf

anigav
11-20-2011, 02:49 AM
Just when you thought you could trust someone you just met in a deserted park restroom and swap bodily fluids. Sad day. :(

+1

I don't have much to add.

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Oh look, another trader got what he deserved :lol:

GTFO n00b. EXIGO is nothing for me.

ca_aok
11-20-2011, 02:53 AM
Well, he scammed you because you're both immature, lying fucktards, so it's second nature. Pretty simple really.

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:55 AM
well, he scammed you because you're both immature, lying fucktards, so it's second nature. Pretty simple really.

:o

Walrus
11-20-2011, 03:07 AM
Better strategy ... contribute to forums, establish trust, wait for a giveaway OR find someone nice enough to give you an invite for free, pay it forward.

Works like a charm.

TTS
11-20-2011, 03:10 AM
Better strategy ... contribute to forums, establish trust, wait for a giveaway OR find someone nice enough to give you an invite for free, pay it forward.

Works like a charm.

you kiddin. right ?

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 03:28 AM

Works like a charm.

you kiddin. right ?

It worked in Blazing Saddles...

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 04:31 AM

Looks like it.

I'm not sure. Just i know that this scammer has EXIGO, HDBits, FTN, CHDBits and others.
his name in EXIGO: nightoath

He recovered it but i will ban the account.

fuck you nightoath fuck your mother bitch

just when you thought you could trust someone you just met in a deserted park restroom and swap bodily fluids. Sad day. :(

you mad

Seeing as it a music site .Cry me a river.
Also seeing as you in turn apparently have no problem with deceiving others on a regular basis, shut the fuck up hypocrite.

anigav
11-20-2011, 05:18 AM
I am still not clear on the name,

Seems like a Night Owl took a Night Oath to make you a Night Loath. Now you are a Night Cry rubbing your TiTS

n00bz0r
11-20-2011, 05:42 AM
:lol:

whatcdfan
11-20-2011, 06:22 AM
Trading is just like drug dealing, anything can go wrong any minute.

@OP: have you downloaded any torrents from the account you lost? Do you've any screenshots of the concerned account that you might have acquired while trading? If you've the former, it must have the passkey embedded in it of the concerned account, you can use it to any extent to your advantage if it hasn't been rested yet.

Cabalo
11-20-2011, 07:06 AM
I'm going to close this... thread, before you run into trouble and to spare you from the deserved mocking you are getting.

I suggest you read the rules concerning public accusations at FST, if it didn't happen here, it's not our business, and quite frankly, I couldn't care less about it.