PDA

View Full Version : How many of you smoke weed every time you see something posted on a bittorrent forum?

OlegL
11-20-2011, 09:41 AM
How many of you smoke weed when you browse bittorrent sites? I know someone who's a member of a bittorrent tracker and I met that person in real life, so when he came to my house, we started smoking weed and started reading something that was posted on a bittorrent forum. When you are high, your ratio is always good and you love every single human being who's a member of a bittorrent site. If you don't smoke weed when you read something posted on a bittorrent site, you need to start doing that because it will make your life easy as hell. Your negative thoughts will go away; you will feel smarter and kinder than everyone else who's a member of a bittorrent site. You will say to yourself, "I feel like God because weed helps me feel smarter than any other bittorrent user." Escape from reality, my friends, start smoking weed.

Artemis
11-20-2011, 10:51 AM
What's in a name ? that which we call a troll by any other name would smell as funky;

The Flying Cow
11-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Is this guy for real

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 01:25 PM
I feel smarter than any other bittorrent user without the aid of substances. In fact, I feel smarter than 97.6 % of the population.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 02:58 PM
I feel smarter than any other bittorrent user without the aid of substances. In fact, I feel smarter than 97.6 % of the population.
Even after the zombie apocalypse OlegL would have difficulty making into the top 97.6 % of humanish things walking the Earth.

Alien5
11-20-2011, 04:05 PM
I Never mix my torrents and weed

Felling negative on weed feels horrible, what happened to chronic tracker? That place was all about the stoners, I call sites places for some reason.

anigav
11-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Weeds, why? Isn't FST good enough?

kurdt
11-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Escape from reality, my friends, start smoking weed.

the only problem with escaping reality, is that when it sinks back in you feel even more depressed and anxious than you did before you felt you had to escape

Alien5
11-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Your own experience is yours, being under the influence of something can have its advantages and can also be a disaster, what you decide to do while experiencing these mind altering chemicals can be everything.

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 08:01 PM
When you are high, your ratio is always good and you love every single human being who's a member of a bittorrent site. [] Escape from reality, my friends, start smoking weed.

Perhaps you were out of weed the other night...

EDIT- This was via PM, BTW.

Do you know that I often feel that I wanna break your fucking face? I wanna beat you up because you sometimes act like a dumb piece of shit. You cause violent feelings in me.

LOL!

You are in your 40s, which means you supposedly have some life experience and at least some understanding of the human nature. Yet it doesn't bother you when someone makes stupid comments. I know that I can't claim that my behavior is always mature, yet I just can't escape from myself. Aggressive thoughts bother me because I don't understand things. I DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fucking don't understand anything!!!!
Man, who are you? What kind of person are you?

The Flying Cow
11-20-2011, 10:42 PM
He belongs in a bloody hospice if I may be allowed to express myself, like.

Night0wl
11-20-2011, 11:50 PM
If you use weed to "escape from reality" then you're doing it wrong. Other people including me smoke weed to get high and relaxed in the same reality we were always in. Are you sure you weren't smoking something laced with heroin or maybe took a few hits of acid while smoking? Because that really can fuck up your reality.

11-21-2011, 01:06 AM
i think i know why olegl acts strange now.....

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 01:39 AM
BTW, I did not post that for any reason other than humor/irony. I laughed it off at that time, and appreciated Oleg's apology 2-3 days later. He did so on his own accord.

All is well. I certainly hold no grudge against the little :censored: .

:D

OlegL
11-21-2011, 01:50 AM
If you use weed to "escape from reality" then you're doing it wrong. Other people including me smoke weed to get high and relaxed in the same reality we were always in. Are you sure you weren't smoking something laced with heroin or maybe took a few hits of acid while smoking? Because that really can fuck up your reality.

No, I never smoked heroin and never took acid. And, of course, weed enables you to escape from reality because when you are high, you are not able to think clearly.
Okay, back to the topic. If you want to enjoy your life on a bittorrent tracker, you need to start smoking weed because it will enable you to become a great philosopher. You will start asking philosophical questions about every bittorrent tracker you are a member of; you will gain some deep knowledge about everyone else who's a member of a bittorrent tracker. Weed and bittorrent trackers are a winning combination.

Night0wl
11-21-2011, 04:55 AM
I am perfectly capable of thinking clearly when high. Your dealer is lacing your shit.

richasis
11-21-2011, 05:42 AM
If I ever decide to revisit this thread, I think I might want to blow a phattie first, just out of sheer necessity...

Funkin'
11-21-2011, 08:57 AM
And, of course, weed enables you to escape from reality because when you are high, you are not able to think clearly.

No, it really doesn't. Take a handful of Xanax or Valiums(or any benzo). Then you'll know what escaping reality is really like.

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 10:17 AM
If you want to enjoy your life on a bittorrent tracker, you need to start smoking weed because it will enable you to become a great philosopher. You will start asking philosophical questions about every bittorrent tracker you are a member of; you will gain some deep knowledge about everyone else who's a member of a bittorrent tracker. Weed and bittorrent trackers are a winning combination.

You literally stole the parody of you I was going to do. This is what one could call the SNL cock block.

On another note, "dealers"? Is this how you guys are acquiring weed? I guess friends and acquaintances are no longer a common practice.

OlegL
11-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Funkin, I took xanax once or twice, and I fell asleep after I did it. If you think that when you sleep, you escape from reality, then yes, it was an escape from reality for me.
Mjmacky, I acquired weed from friends and acquaintances, though I don't see them that often because I usually sit at home in front of my computer. Even though my thoughts kept racing when I was high, I was able to ask myself this philosophical question, "Why does 1+1 equal 2?" After I answered that question, I realized that my ratio on bittorrent trackers sucks because numbers are just numbers. I started reading what had been posted on a bittorrent forum, and I came to the conclusion that reading sucks. Smoke weed, my friends, and you will love the trackers you are a member of even more.

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 12:29 PM
You set the bar really low on what train of thought qualifies as a worthwhile philosophical explanation.

If you're going to base it off STEM, ask yourself whether the cat is dead or alive and whether or not you really need to open the box cover.

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 01:16 PM
[]when I was high, I was able to ask myself this philosophical question, "Why does 1+1 equal 2?" After I answered that question, []

Alright, that settles it- you are either a troll, or a hamster. :mellow:

OlegL
11-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Wikipedia says that hamster is a rodent animal, so... I... want... to
man, 8:11 am, gotta sleep

ElitUser
11-21-2011, 01:29 PM
OlegL
Keep a distance from this weed things, it does not get you anywhere and always keep distance from people who takes drugs and this kind of shitty things. You are taking bittorrent seriously in your life and maybe thinking of take weed when you sit in front of computer, seriously OlegL don't do that. Take bittorrent in your life as a time pass and you do not need to be a GOD in this bittorrent world. Try to be a good man in your real life then everyone will respect you and that is everything you need to do.

Anonymau5
11-21-2011, 07:43 PM

http://i40.tinypic.com/21exjjq.jpg

Night0wl
11-21-2011, 09:46 PM
If you want to enjoy your life on a bittorrent tracker, you need to start smoking weed because it will enable you to become a great philosopher. You will start asking philosophical questions about every bittorrent tracker you are a member of; you will gain some deep knowledge about everyone else who's a member of a bittorrent tracker. Weed and bittorrent trackers are a winning combination.

You literally stole the parody of you I was going to do. This is what one could call the SNL cock block.

On another note, "dealers"? Is this how you guys are acquiring weed? I guess friends and acquaintances are no longer a common practice.

If you are getting your weed at a markup price, then it doesn't matter if it's your brother. It's still selling something for profit i.e. dealing.

If OlegL is getting his shit for free or at cost or growing it himself, then no he's not getting it from a dealer. But then again I seriously doubt any friends or acquaintances would be entertaining him with weed to sit by himself in front of his computer smoking.

OlegL
11-22-2011, 03:54 AM

If you are getting your weed at a markup price, then it doesn't matter if it's your brother. It's still selling something for profit i.e. dealing.

If OlegL is getting his shit for free or at cost or growing it himself, then no he's not getting it from a dealer. But then again I seriously doubt any friends or acquaintances would be entertaining him with weed to sit by himself in front of his computer smoking.
No, I was never alone when I was smoking weed. I was with other people. It's just that I don't see them that often.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 09:16 AM
Are you sure those were people?

susiserken
11-22-2011, 09:29 AM
i sometimes smoke weed when i watch stuff ive downloaded :P

iLOVENZB
11-22-2011, 09:30 AM
Sometimes I need to get blind drunk to read some of the BT discussions. Kinda sad when you get the feeling that most of the posters wouldn't even be able to have their first underage beer.

IdolEyes787
11-22-2011, 12:46 PM

You needed to look up hamster?:unsure:

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 12:58 PM
In fairness, he lives in NY. I don't think people buy pet rodents there, since most apartments come with an ample supply. :idunno:

mjmacky
11-22-2011, 01:08 PM

I was mostly referring to the fact that the person selling the weed is being called a dealer. Not a single person I know that's buying weed would use that terminology. If it's not a friend or acquaintance, then it's a dispensary. I don't know too many yutes so I could just be sampling from a disproportionate cross section.

droidkingkong
11-23-2011, 04:02 PM
I only smoke weed when the old lady isn't around - I tend to get slapped up when she is... ;)

OlegL
11-28-2011, 03:28 AM
Weed will enable you to see the bittorrent world through a different perspective. When you are high, you will realize that every admin on every tracker is your best friend; you will realize that everyone is your friend.

smcewa11
11-28-2011, 05:23 AM
i prefer sperg posters on the internet, including me, who act like hyperactive five year old children when they get caught up in interntet drama.

Funkin'
11-28-2011, 05:34 AM
Weed will enable you to see the bittorrent world through a different perspective. When you are high, you will realize that every admin on every tracker is your best friend; you will realize that everyone is your friend.

You can't speak for everyone. I smoke on pretty much a daily basis and high or not I still think that 99% of the people involved in bittorrent are douches. Staff or regular members.

OlegL
11-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Maybe I am also a douchebag. :)

Artemis
11-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Maybe I am also a douchebag. :)

Now that is a leading question, this is the bt section, there are enough random synapses firing without you prodding the denizens to blurt out random inanities. It'll end up like a tourettes support group meeting :nono:

Glaucon
11-29-2011, 06:01 PM
I haven't smoked yet, so I'm somewhat limited as far as discussing such an experience. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to live in an illusion though, whatever it might be.

megabyteme
11-29-2011, 08:51 PM
I haven't smoked yet, so I'm somewhat limited as far as discussing such an experience. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to live in an illusion though, whatever it might be.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain- he is of no consequence...

X
11-30-2011, 02:49 AM
dont do it at all

cibu
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh my god , Oleg you just get sadder and sadder every day ....

I just have to say that this really sounds like you took cocaine ....either that our you had a weird trip .... But my money's on the cocaine

xedy
12-05-2011, 06:33 AM
a cigarret is better than weed!

Night0wl
12-05-2011, 09:39 AM
a cigarret is better than weed!

How exactly? They're more addictive and more unhealthy.

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 01:03 PM
They're more addictive and more unhealthy.

That doesn't necessarily make them worse, maybe just worse for your health.

OlegL
12-05-2011, 01:38 PM
You may be right, mjmacky, but a cigarette doesn't get you high.

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 02:34 PM
You may be right, mjmacky, but a cigarette doesn't get you high.

Yeah but getting enebriated on alcohol, you'll find it easy to light up a cig without even being a smoker. Explain that.

OlegL
12-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Because when you are drunk, you can't think clearly.

mjmacky
12-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Because when you are drunk, you can't think clearly.

But why do you clearly want a cigarette?

OlegL
12-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Well, that's an interesting philosophical question.

anigav
12-07-2011, 07:06 AM
Well, that's an interesting philosophical question.

Are you not able to think clearly?:ermm:

megabyteme
12-07-2011, 07:10 AM
No it isn't, it's a simple biological one. Another one would be: How did such a weak sperm survive long enough to produce you? Part two would question just how feeble were the ones that did not reach the egg as quickly as yours?