PDA

View Full Version : nightoath is a what's sysop ??

TTS
11-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Hey

This guy is what's sysop, he also pwoeruser in EXIGO and invited someone called comath 1 month ago. i'm sure that the scammer is what's sysop because EXIGO do not give invite to anyone. just elite people.
wtf :angry:

account nick: nightoath
email: [email protected]

:angry:

Funkin'
11-20-2011, 12:22 PM
I knew that username was familiar. Both are spelled(or is it spelt?) the exact same way on both sites. Not that I give a fuck about him or you, but it would be hilarious if they were the same person.

But then again you give the impression of a fucking douchebag for all I know you can by lying about this.

And I know, "I'm mad". So please don't waste your time typing it in your response.

TTS
11-20-2011, 12:44 PM
lol
If i'm lying, how did i know the account email ?????

anigav
11-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Has this happened here?

This is something like a drug dealer getting screwed in Columbia and then coming to US shouting that his deal went wrong.

Again, seems a Night Owl took a Night Oath to make you a Night Loath. Now you are a Night Cry rubbing your TiTS

bRIO
11-20-2011, 01:13 PM
lol just out of curiosity, what did he get in this supposed trade-off between you two.

TTS
11-20-2011, 01:14 PM
lol just out of curiosity, what did he get in this supposed trade-off between you two.
secret.

jowa_cd
11-20-2011, 01:21 PM
This guy is what's sysop
yeah.... no

mjmacky
11-20-2011, 01:35 PM
This guy is what's sysop
yeah.... no

For a second there I though you were spamming, but from your previous posts you are some kind of admin over at what.cd.
Could you perhaps say something definitive about this guy being accurate/full of shit so that he may subsequently shut the fuck up?

@TTS
I'm mad

TTS
11-20-2011, 01:42 PM
What.cd admin scammed me. at least what.cd's admin EXIGO account got hacked and the hacker scammed me.
i'm not a liar

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 02:39 PM
...... because EXIGO do not give invite to anyone. just elite people.
:frusty:

1. Are you six?
2. How come you got one then?
3. I was operating under the false impression that it had something to do with commitment,love of music in FLAC,trust and generally being full of oneself.:)

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:45 PM

1. Are you six?
3. I was operating under the false impression that it had something to do with commitment,love of music in FLAC,trust and generally being full of oneself.:)

got it by trade.
and what do you mean by six ?
wtf :angry:

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 02:45 PM
4.I reported you for opening this thread after FST staff closed the other one and expressly told you not to do this sort of thing again.

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:51 PM
realy ?
I'm asking if nightoath is a what.cd's sysop or not.
what is the wrong with that ?

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 02:54 PM
Realy.
I fail to see any question in your original post.:mellow:
If it's any consolation I also reported you for being a cunt.:)

TTS
11-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Realy.

why not you keep your stupid comment for yourself and get out of my thread ? and put that report in your fuckin ass.

ca_aok
11-20-2011, 03:15 PM
:lol:

whatcdfan
11-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Ok, you're fucked up, and you've the reason to be but you're letting your steam off at the wrong place, this could really turn your day into real shit as if it's already isn't.
I already told you, this is all part of the game, It can happen, lots of people loose lots of accounts, learn to live without 'em, all. All the help that could be offered has already been offered, I haven't seen the entire board yet but I'm sure you haven't paid any attention to what I said in your other thread.

@macky: There's an admin at What by the pseudo of "jowa" as you've pointed that his post history relates with that so I guess...............yeah.

jowa_cd
11-20-2011, 03:18 PM
I've spoken with an Exigo staff member. The account was indeed hacked. It originally belonged to the real NightOath, but it was hacked back in May and has only been accessed from Romania ever since (the real NightOath isn't Romanian...). Until today, the Exigo staff were not aware of it and so they did give an invite to who they believed was what.cd's NightOath. The account has been disabled now.

whatcdfan
11-20-2011, 03:20 PM
I've spoken with an Exigo staff member. The account was indeed hacked. It originally belonged to the real NightOath, but it was hacked back in May and has only been accessed from Romania ever since (the real NightOath isn't Romanian...). Until today, the Exigo staff were not aware of it and so they did give an invite to who they believed was what.cd's NightOath. The account has been disabled now.

You guys are "born helpers" :)

Had this conversation happened in the What's IRC, it would have been Epic.

Edit: It's already epic, What.cd's sysop is not only a trader, he's a scammer too. :lol:

Burnsy
11-20-2011, 03:21 PM
and put that report in your fuckin ass.

How does that work then?

TTS
11-20-2011, 03:25 PM

lol
as i said EXIGO staff is stupid.
good to hear that they banned they fucker.

kukushka
11-20-2011, 03:55 PM
omg, half year ago ip changed to romania and they didn't gave a damn about it. nice. /not mentioning obviously retarded in their case common irc key system and captcha login even if my ip didn't changed/
...and hacked account probably don't tell nothing good about security measures used by nightoath

Quarterquack
11-20-2011, 04:22 PM
...and hacked account probably don't tell nothing good about security measures used by nightoath

This part is what I truly find troubling about this entire story.

Also :lol: at TTS getting anally raped.

anigav
11-20-2011, 04:33 PM

+1

TTS
11-20-2011, 04:37 PM

+1

anigav
11-20-2011, 04:42 PM
+1

You are really an asshole who deserved to be anally raped multiple times. Reason; you should have said -2 to nullify Darth Rings post as well.

TTS
11-20-2011, 04:49 PM
yes i'm asshole. problem ?

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Realy.

why not you keep your stupid comment for yourself and get out of my thread ? and put that report in your fuckin ass.

Harsh but fair and I will keep my " stupid comment for myself" at the precise second that you in turn either start doing as I request or prove that you own this thread.:mellow:

Btw not to make light of all this more than it deserves but somehow I don't see this sort of thing being a problem at FileList or IPT.
Coolness has it's price.:mellow:

TTS
11-20-2011, 05:07 PM
IdolEyes787, whatever you said i wont comment and fight you. nothing personaly with you. you are atacking and report me. i do not know
I'm angry because someone scammed me, although he went first with me but he scammed me and i'm not.
I made this thread here, just because i though that the scammer is what.cd sysop.

I'm out

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 05:25 PM

I just checked the rules, and that one wasn't there. :01:

Coolness has it's price.:mellow:

It is a burden I've had to bare my entire life. :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
11-20-2011, 05:30 PM

Lucky for us eh?

Cabalo
11-20-2011, 05:33 PM
I see you didn't pay much attention to what I told you in the previous thread.

Speaking of scamming and other similar shit, I could add a couple of interesting facts to this thread, but reading the above posts it is not needed to add more fuel to the fire.

You deserve to have this thread kept open.

TTS
11-20-2011, 05:42 PM
hehehehe thank you xD

Burnsy
11-20-2011, 06:24 PM
You deserve to have this thread kept open.

hehehehe thank you xD

I don't think Cabalo was actually doing you a favour :cool:

TTS
11-20-2011, 06:26 PM
hehehehe thank you xD

:unsure:

megabyteme
11-20-2011, 07:01 PM

Lucky for us eh?

I believe we are grandfathered in, even if they did add it. :D

Would be fun to have access to people's webcam while they were reading the rules... (people do that, right?)

RULE #12: Don't be a cunt.

New Member: :unsure:

Alien5
11-20-2011, 07:24 PM
How do I join what? I'm not from Romania I swear

foggyhaze
11-21-2011, 12:24 AM

1. Are you six?

This made my day, thanks IdolEyes787. :)

anigav
11-21-2011, 02:00 AM
yes i'm asshole. problem ?

hehehehe thank you xD

Okay... we believe you that you are an ASSHOLE

Quarterquack
11-21-2011, 02:33 AM
How do I join what? I'm not from Romania I swear

Are you serious?* If you are there's an interview channel where you can grab yourself an invite.

* - Not being condescending. Just wondering if you're being facetious or not.

Speaking of scamming and other similar shit, I could add a couple of interesting facts to this thread, but reading the above posts it is not needed to add more fuel to the fire.

Hoi you cunt. What fun is it to say such a thing without entertaining the rest of us?

Cabalo
11-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Hush, don't scare the goats away! :whistling

bijoy
11-21-2011, 07:55 AM
Edit: It's already epic, What.cd's sysop is not only a trader, he's a scammer too. :lol:

Awesome. :w00t:

Funkin'
11-21-2011, 08:49 AM
omg, half year ago ip changed to romania and they didn't gave a damn about it.

They may not have noticed it for whatever reason. What I'm wondering is, didn't nightoath try logging into his account at least once in the past six months? If he did then he must have noticed that his pass was changed and would want to immediately try and report it to get it sorted out.

TTS
11-21-2011, 11:12 AM

They may not have noticed it for whatever reason. What I'm wondering is, didn't nightoath try logging into his account at least once in the past six months? If he did then he must have noticed that his pass was changed and would want to immediately try and report it to get it sorted out.

maybe he do not care.

kukushka
11-21-2011, 11:14 AM

yeah, it's well known that they have management problems but.. if they can see it now, they could have seen it a day ago also i guess.
as for nightoath - it's pretty much explainable that he didn't logged on, i'm sure he has enough things to deal with at his own site, i remember similar case of michelle (waffles staffer) getting disabled at hdbits right from her vip status for inactivity

psxcite
11-23-2011, 07:21 AM
Who needs "Desperate Housewives", "Basketball Wives" or any of the other countless drama filled fluff on TV, when we nerds have threads like this one.

"FST EPIC THREADS"...next of FOX!

MusicalMind
11-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Holy crap this is bad reading. TTS you have to be in the top 5 of dumbest trolls to have trolled.

Griping on here about how you were screwed over in a trade is just stupid, cause people like me will read it and just look to ban you. That hurts the person who's trying to help you and yourself. I already banned Romania on BitMeTV earlier this week for doing stupid shit. Speak to someone smart like anon first on how to maintain and keep an account before you go for something like Exigo. Though to be honest, you aren't smart enough to keep an account on demonoid in good order.

TTS
11-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Holy crap this is bad reading. TTS you have to be in the top 5 of dumbest trolls to have trolled.

Griping on here about how you were screwed over in a trade is just stupid, cause people like me will read it and just look to ban you. That hurts the person who's trying to help you and yourself. I already banned Romania on BitMeTV earlier this week for doing stupid shit. Speak to someone smart like anon first on how to maintain and keep an account before you go for something like Exigo. Though to be honest, you aren't smart enough to keep an account on demonoid in good order.

I agree wiz you boss.