PDA

View Full Version : Superpoopoo.man

UKMan
11-13-2003, 02:16 PM
1st day and allready taking over the lounge - not bad - a born lounge lizard if ever there was one - got my vote in the up and coming elections :w00t:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-13-2003, 03:31 PM
I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, asshole.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-13-2003, 03:34 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

AussieSheila
11-13-2003, 03:41 PM
:o Wow! :o

UKMan
11-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Why do i get the feeling your slightly angry with me? :blink:
I did once contemplate becoming a Tibetan Monk, i wish i had listened to my inner voice at the time, because now i dont have the strength to hold back my feelings....no....in fact the pressure is winning over me.....damn and blast i say, damn and blast :unsure:

Peace
UKDosntGiveAFuckAnymoreMan

I still think superpoopoo.man is a lounge lizard and your sweet words wont convince me of otherwise. njahh njahh!!

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-13-2003, 03:51 PM
have i told you lately.........that i love you
have i told you lately.........there's no one else........above you
you fill my heart with gladness
take away all this sadness :)

DarthInsinuate
11-13-2003, 04:05 PM
that mood swing was bigger than a big swinging dangly thing

Spider_dude
11-13-2003, 04:17 PM
ease my troubles thats what you do.

Yogi
11-13-2003, 04:22 PM
:P And sometimes when we touch
the honesty 's too much................ :huh:

ChantYogi :lol:

Yogi
11-13-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@13 November 2003 - 17:31
I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, asshole.
Where did you google that up??????

WonderingYogi :blink:

UKMan
11-13-2003, 04:27 PM
Surrounded by croaning lizards and the one master lizard this is dedicated to refuses to show up. I dont know, after all i've done here, day after day, night after night. I mean i do have a life you know, outside this place. I sit in front of my computer day after day trying to please and what do i get? Nothing - sweet FA!! Its not as if i ask for much is it? Just a bit of consideration is all i want. Thats not much to ask for now is it?

I dunno....mumble grumble.......blithering fools.....

Spider_dude
11-13-2003, 04:40 PM
SG

www.insultmonger.com

he uses the random insult generator.

JONNO_CELEBS
11-13-2003, 06:19 PM
I'm glad I'm not a lounge lizzard, that would worry me :unsure:

Jonno B)

Skweeky
11-13-2003, 06:56 PM
pssst, UKMan, already is with one 'l' :ph34r: