PDA

View Full Version : Permission to Post

The Flying Cow
11-21-2011, 02:19 AM
Dear Lounge folk,

I've been looking back at my posting history around 2008/2009ish and it seems like I came in here without introducing myself or announcing my intentions.

Some drama then transpired between me and a number of Lounge regulars, such as Ben, Snee and Chav.

All I'd like to say is I didn't understand how Lounges of this nature work. That's probably why I didn't say "Hi, this is me, and so on" and instead proceeded to assume intimacy or acquaintance with a number of you when in truth I was just intruding and being a dick.

There is plenty of laughter to be had here and the place still holds strong even after all these years. How could it not?

Ben I'm sorry if I was rude, Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you were quite a rude cunt, but then I guess you were trying to expel me sensing the discomfort of your other Lounge mates, and finally Chavis I didn't mean to use your real name on here and copying your accent (are you Irish or Scottish?) and style was quite thoughtless and immature, the result I can only assume of sheer awe and excitement at something new and funny as it was to me back then. JP if I was a prick forgive me.

I know I've been a pebble on your collective shoes in the past but I'd like to really be given a chance to take part in the hilarity ensuing here (when it does) this time around.

And yes this thread itself will probably be spammed to the max (but then that would be a good sign?) as its tone is too serious for such a place.

Humbly yours,

Cow

Quarterquack
11-21-2011, 02:32 AM
Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you are quite a rude cunt

Fixed for you.
You can thank me later.

As for Snee, I have nothing against you, but come at me. I'm your new flying cow. Rawr. History repeats etc.

Cabalo
11-21-2011, 05:18 AM
So, you're still portuguese?

manker
11-21-2011, 10:09 AM
gheyest post evar

dreaming of becoming an actor :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

But it's okay, this works to your advantage as we are currently suffering from a dearth of surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.

It really is quite sweet that you thought to make this post, but there is no real need.
There probably is a clique but the only requirement for acceptance is perseverance. A furtive glance around at the sheer number of posts made by the socially awkward and, frankly, unlikeable will reveal this to be a very true thing.

Post away, cawk-smuggler :schnauz:

NotLettingItGo
11-21-2011, 10:21 AM
All I'd like to say is I didn't understand how Lounges of this nature work...

Thank fuck for that, someone who knows what we're all meant to be doing here <eargerly_awaiting_an_explanation_smiley>

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Some drama then transpired between me and a number of Lounge regulars, such as Ben, Snee and Chav.

Being that you're a theatrical aspiree, may you have been the one to jazz it up with dramatic flare?

I don't know if the gang of slightly taller midgets had made a ritual of induction beatings on new posters in the past, albeit with the limitation of their reach only up to the lower extremities, but they all seemed a bit quiet when I showed up. I ended up having to poke chavis with a stick to get the words/post count up. He was going through a phase of tl;dr reactionary responses at the time. It was a fun time.

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 12:12 PM
But it's okay, this works to your advantage as we are currently suffering from a dearth of surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.

It really is quite sweet that you thought to make this post, but there is no real need.
There probably is a clique but the only requirement for acceptance is perseverance. A furtive glance around at the sheer number of posts made by the socially awkward and, frankly, unlikeable will reveal this to be a very true thing.

To his credit, Rings tries to mumble out an occasional post. And that's gotta be difficult- especially with strangers pressing their belly buttons to your forehead all the time...

manker
11-21-2011, 12:29 PM

To his credit, Rings tries to mumble out an occasional post. And that's gotta be difficult- especially with strangers pressing their belly buttons to your forehead all the time...Well, there. You've gone and said it now.
It surely was enough with his posterior fixation manifesting itself via his moniker and the public grooming of Oleg - but now you've removed any remaining vestige of intrigue as to Rings' sexuality.

How very uncouth.

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 12:33 PM
At this point, that seemed such a given that I was merely mocking his literary skills. :mellow:

manker
11-21-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm just a big romantic, as previously pointed out by a school-mistress.
I feel that Darthy should come out officially when he feels ready. We can allude to this in the interim and appear suitably shocked when the inevitable comes to pass.

At this point, that seemed such a given that I was merely mocking his literary skills. :mellow:Either that's ironically inelegant or I'm reading it wrong.

Funkin'
11-21-2011, 01:01 PM
working at a bar for the moment and dreaming of becoming an actor

It will never happen. You'll more than likely be stuck at that bar for the majority of your life. Just give up on that dream now.

manker
11-21-2011, 01:08 PM
We have a budding Homer in our midst.
Unfortunately of the J. Simpson variety.

I think it's a prerequisite for all actors to work in the service industry prior to their 'big-break', imagine how poorer your life would be if icons like Tom Cruise, The Rock and Jason Statham had never tried.
no ... wait :huh:

Quarterquack
11-21-2011, 04:08 PM
especially with strangers pressing their belly buttons to your forehead all the time...

now you've removed any remaining vestige of intrigue as to Rings' sexuality.

In my experience, strangers can also be females. Anything you'd like to share, manker? :shifty:

chalice
11-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Dear Lounge folk,

I've been looking back at my posting history around 2008/2009ish and it seems like I came in here without introducing myself or announcing my intentions.

All I'd like to say is I didn't understand how Lounges of this nature work. That's probably why I didn't say "Hi, this is me, and so on" and instead proceeded to assume intimacy or acquaintance with a number of you when in truth I was just intruding and being a dick.

There is plenty of laughter to be had here and the place still holds strong even after all these years. How could it not?

Ben I'm sorry if I was rude, Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you were quite a rude cunt, but then I guess you were trying to expel me sensing the discomfort of your other Lounge mates, and finally Chavis I didn't mean to use your real name on here and copying your accent (are you Irish or Scottish?) and style was quite thoughtless and immature, the result I can only assume of sheer awe and excitement at something new and funny as it was to me back then. JP if I was a prick forgive me.

I know I've been a pebble on your collective shoes in the past but I'd like to really be given a chance to take part in the hilarity ensuing here (when it does) this time around.

And yes this thread itself will probably be spammed to the max (but then that would be a good sign?) as its tone is too serious for such a place.

Humbly yours,

Cow

PS
I'm 23, recently graduated from university, working at a bar for the moment and dreaming of becoming an actor even though the dream fades a little further with each passing day. Currently living in the massive asphalt jungle known to the world as London town. And that's as much about me as I think needs to be known. Oh and I am Portuguese, if there is still any doubt about that.

Let the games begin! (Or not..)

Never heard of you.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2011, 04:42 PM
After gagging on his original post I'm sure that is only because you don't troll Gay bars.

manker
11-21-2011, 05:51 PM
now you've removed any remaining vestige of intrigue as to Rings' sexuality.

In my experience, strangers can also be females. Anything you'd like to share, manker? :shifty:Indeed. Some context as your own offering appears to be rather bereft.

As highlighted by mbm, I was chatting about socially awkward, unlikeable yet surprisingly eloquent homosexuals. I thought it particularly cutting that he bracketed you in that category but there you go. He's a harsh bar-steward of the highest order. Quite reprehensible behaviour.
Given that it would follow that the strangers he was referring to would be of the male variety.

However, if you meant your post more literally and were asking me if I fancy a quick gobble, then yeah I'm up for that :kiss:

Quarterquack
11-21-2011, 06:59 PM
the sheer number of posts made by the socially awkward and, frankly, unlikeable will reveal this to be a very true thing.

I was chatting about socially awkward, unlikeable yet surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.

I agree. Context is everything. Especially when you use hindsight to add to it even more. That being a given, I just thought you were venting about the reception of your modest participation at the breakfast at tiffany's IMDB forums. Psychologists would call it projection.

However, if you meant your post more literally and were asking me if I fancy a quick gobble, then yeah I'm up for that :kiss:

If your lil' man is longer than my nose, then by all means I'll drop you my address. I have to warn you, I'm one quarter Jewish, so my nose is an entire one quarter of an inch longer than normally possible. Fair warning that you'll only end up with an abdominopelvic puncture if you take an unnecessary risk. I don't want to indulge your brilliant mind in private message gossip, but people have told me not to get excited about the measure of our first encountrement.

Of course, I've been scammed and subsequently sued before. Pics or it's a no-go.

Biggles
11-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Dear Lounge folk,

Humbly yours,

Cow

PS
I'm 23, recently graduated from university, working at a bar for the moment and dreaming of becoming an actor even though the dream fades a little further with each passing day. Currently living in the massive asphalt jungle known to the world as London town. And that's as much about me as I think needs to be known. Oh and I am Portuguese, if there is still any doubt about that.

Let the games begin! (Or not..)

Sherman returns

the B movie? :)

manker
11-21-2011, 09:44 PM
I was chatting about socially awkward, unlikeable yet surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.

I agree. Context is everything. Especially when you use hindsight to add to it even more. That being a given, I just thought you were venting about the reception of your modest participation at the breakfast at tiffany's IMDB forums. Psychologists would call it projection.

If your lil' man is longer than my nose, then by all means I'll drop you my address. I have to warn you, I'm one quarter Jewish, so my nose is an entire one quarter of an inch longer than normally possible. Fair warning that you'll only end up with an abdominopelvic puncture if you take an unnecessary risk. I don't want to indulge your brilliant mind in private message gossip, but people have told me not to get excited about the measure of our first encountrement.

Of course, I've been scammed and subsequently sued before. Pics or it's a no-go.done deal :D
I'm a past master at getting the perspective of such pics right so that my appendage looks elephantine.

and also; maybe during our first hook-up you can tell me wtf breakfast at tiffany's and an encountrement is.
you crazy foreigners and your conventions.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 12:59 AM
I'm a past master at getting the perspective of such pics right so that my appendage looks elephantine.

I know what you mean. My wife took one of me from the end of the bed, kinda low-ish, like. The pic looked like I had grown a 3rd arm. (No, I won't post/send it, Rings.)

In related news: no matter how proud you are of your "accomplishment" during that year, she won't allow you to send it out on the annual Christmas card. :fist:

chalice
11-22-2011, 01:30 AM
Anyway, of course I remember you, Sherman. Them was just jokes.

What unsettled me at the time wasn't the fact that you'd ineptly adopted (vicariously) my posting style and/or my colloquialisms (they are fucking wonderful after all). It was the fact that you actually pm'd me to ask if you could use a past avatar of mine ( wonderfully created and personalised by Bo, which I wish I could have again) for yourself. That's just fucking creepy.

Can you assure the board that you're not a sexual predator? Can you be yourself? Why do you even care enough about this pissy fucking lounge in the first place?

Please direct your responses to manker via pm for proper filtering.

chalice
11-22-2011, 01:33 AM
Also, give back Madelaine McCann alive and unharmed and we can talk.

The Flying Cow
11-22-2011, 02:09 AM
Yep taking your avatar was perhaps a form of crossing the fourth wall, a verfremdüngseffekt of sorts. The actor does have to, in the end, delve into the personality of the character he wishes to represent. For such a process he must surround himself with his accoutrements.

I don't know why I took Bo's creation and adopted it dude. Possibly because it was what made you so funny back then. But that's not a logical explanation since that was you and not me. :huh:

Anyways Madeleine is alive and well. I'm grooming her for when she comes of age so we can be fruitful and multiply.

(It's obvious her guilty-looking mother butchered her with a meat cleaver and reprocessed her into Sainsbury's thin sliced ham).

chalice
11-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Yeah, but a Portugeuesy would say that, innit.

You and your kind ate her to the max.

Fuck off, Sherman and don't come back. Permission to post denied.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 02:36 AM
That's pretty harsh, chalice. We've had sexual predators here before. We've had avy snatchers. Heck, we've even had Portugoslings. He just happens to be all three at once.

Can't he have a probationary period, or something else? I wouldn't normally ask for leniency, but he's no worse than, say, Rings or Oleg. Times are hard, this village is running shy of one of its most necessary commodities- food. :mellow:

chalice
11-22-2011, 02:39 AM
That's pretty harsh, chalice. We've had sexual predators here before. We've had avy snatchers. Heck, we've even had Portugoslings. He just happens to be all three at once.

Can't he have a probationary period, or something else? I wouldn't normally ask for leniency, but he's no worse than, say, Rings or Oleg. Times are hard, this village is running shy of one of its most necessary commodities- food. :mellow:

He had a probationary period three fucking years ago. If he thinks I'm gonna make it easier on him cos he posted an emo apology, he didn't get it the first time, and it seems like he never will.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Christmas is just slightly more than a month away. Is there no hope for clemency? We've had daft emos* here, as well. I'll remind you of Reject. TFC couldn't possibly be worse than Reject, could he?

*Seems he's 6 for 6.

Artemis
11-22-2011, 03:44 AM
Christmas is just slightly more than a month away. Is there no hope for clemency? We've had daft emos* here, as well. I'll remind you of Reject. TFC couldn't possibly be worse than Reject, could he?

*Seems he's 6 for 6.

You REALLY don't know Chalice that well if you think you pull the Christmas card on him and get some charity.....

Ebenezer Scrooge took lessons from Chalice, and he only retained half the nasty shit in that diabolical brain. May I suggest urinating on an electric fence instead ?

Quarterquack
11-22-2011, 06:46 AM
accoutrements.

I'm the only one allowed to use words that don't exist that include the ments suffix in the lounge. New rule. Learn it.

Quarterquack
11-22-2011, 06:47 AM
Then again maybe this entire joke of disproving Wanker's (it's an upside down M) description of me by prying on the eloquent part is proving too subtle.

Anyone have a new direction for me?

Artemis
11-22-2011, 06:51 AM
Anyone have a new direction for me?

Oleg, your favorite stalker is beckoning again, you've been neglecting him obviously......

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 10:36 AM

*Seems he's 6 for 6.

Works for me, who knows we might even achieve the critical mass required to get through to chavis, and get him to seek the medical help he so desperately requires.

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:40 AM

*Seems he's 6 for 6.

Works for me, who knows we might even achieve the critical mass required to get through to chavis, and get him to seek the medical help he so desperately requires.

I'm not the one stalking the only female in the lounge, though, making general derisory statements about women just cos you know she'll read them. That's pretty fucking sad, mate.

Ever considered chemical castration? I've heard it works wonders for perverts like you.

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 10:41 AM
It was the fact that you actually pm'd me to ask if you could use a past avatar of mine ( wonderfully created and personalised by Bo, which I wish I could have again) for yourself. That's just fucking creepy.

which was that?:unsure:

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:43 AM
It was the fact that you actually pm'd me to ask if you could use a past avatar of mine ( wonderfully created and personalised by Bo, which I wish I could have again) for yourself. That's just fucking creepy.

Silent Bob and Swamp Thing merged. It was quality. I deleted it when I was wopped by mistake, innit.

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 10:45 AM

Silent Bob and Swamp Thing merged. It was quality. I deleted it when I was wopped by mistake, innit.

I can't even remember that, like.
The swamp thing thing rings a bell, and me being orsum goes without saying, but I don't remember the specific avatar, like.

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:48 AM

I can't even remember that, like.
The swamp thing thing rings a bell, and me being orsum goes without saying, but I don't remember the specific avatar, like.

Come to think of it, it's prolly still in an archived 20$ fred from circa 2008 or so. I'd dig it out right now if I could be arsed.

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 10:49 AM

I'm not the one stalking the only female in the lounge, though, making general derisory statements about women just cos you know she'll read them. That's pretty fucking sad, mate.

Ever considered chemical castration? I've heard it works wonders for perverts like you.

He reminds me of a con I used to have, a little fat and bald middle aged bloke who torched his house cause he got in a huff with his wife or something or other. He basically spent most days writing (mostly letters full of hatred to the by then ex-wife, despite the fact that they'd never be posted as he wasn't allowed contact) and whining about women to anyone who'd listen to him. He cried a lot too...he generally got on my tits.

edit: I made him cry and smash up once when I insisted he took a poster down as it was in an unauthourised place in his cell. It was most amusing, true story.

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
also this

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:58 AM

He reminds me of a con I used to have, a little fat and bald middle aged bloke who torched his house cause he got in a huff with his wife or something or other. He basically spent most days writing (mostly letters full of hatred to the by then ex-wife, despite the fact that they'd never be posted as he wasn't allowed contact) and whining about women to anyone who'd listen to him. He cried a lot too...he generally got on my tits.

edit: I made him cry and smash up once when I insisted he took a poster down as it was in an unauthourised place in his cell. It was most amusing, true story.

You should do more true jail stories to the max.

chalice
11-22-2011, 10:59 AM
also this

Noice to the max and back again. Woo hoo!!

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 11:03 AM

You should do more true jail stories to the max.

Most of it would involve drinking tea and playing pool, like.
Tho' the bloke what tried to "escape" everyday would be worth a chapter of his own. He'd come down to the gate every morning, prop bag over his shoulder and try to convince whoever was on the gate that he was due for release. Every day, without fail.
The best part was that he seemed to be a bit menthol and genuinely got angry with us when we laughed and wouldn't let him leave. He'd loiter near the gate while moves went off then try to sneak past again when he thought nobody was looking.
Had to put him on his arse once for it, like, cause I stuck my arm out across the open gate so he couldn't pass and he walked into my arm, that there was an assault on me.

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Also placing an open tin of mackerel on the heating pipes in a particular "mischevious little scamp"'s cell then closing the door while he was out at court for the day was worth much luls. He was alright that one, found it funny when he came back after being sentenced.

chalice
11-22-2011, 11:15 AM
There was this scabby fucking toerag from Ballymena (worst hole in NI) on my wing. He was about two steps down from a fucking dung beetle. Smelled like it too.

Somebody, having finished with the newspaper, hollered down the wing, 'Does anybody want this?'

Ballymena bounded out of cell screaming, 'Give it to me!! What is it?!?'

Laugh? I nearly shat.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:19 AM

We've done that crap, have you no new false accusations to level at me? Or are we to be stuck in this loop of you making the same old false accusations over and over and over... you're starting to bore me, and I suspect everyone else.

chalice
11-22-2011, 11:21 AM

We've done that crap, have you no new false accusations to level at me? Or are we to be stuck in this loop of you making the same old false accusations over and over and over... you're starting to bore me, and I suspect everyone else.

If the accusations were false, I would've stopped by now.

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 11:21 AM
There was this scabby fucking toerag from Ballymena (worst hole in NI) on my wing. He was about two steps down from a fucking dung beetle. Smelled like it too.

Somebody, having finished with the newspaper, hollered down the wing, 'Does anybody want this?'

Ballymena bounded out of cell screaming, 'Give it to me!! What is it?!?'

Laugh? I nearly shat.

:lol: :earl:
had one very similar, he'd also go round scanning the ground looking for tab ends to collect to get the tiny amount of precious baccy out of them.
The other cons all called him "Jesus", why? Not because he had some profound ideas or taught them shit, but instead because he had scraggly long hair and beard. Genious bunch, like.
He did used to get little gifts of roll-on deodorant and shower gel left outside his door every morning, like, cause he fucking hummed.

edit: not from me, like, my guess was it was his neighbours.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:22 AM

Whereas you just look like yet another mate of chavis to me.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:22 AM
If the accusations were false, I would've stopped by now.

Boring!

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 11:23 AM

Whereas you just look like yet another mate of chavis to me.

It's incredible how you could draw such a conclusion based on the logic that I find you banal and am therefore a "mate of chavis".

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 11:25 AM
By your logic, chavis must be more popular than Friendly McLotsofmates, like.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:27 AM
It's incredible how you could draw such a conclusion based on the logic that I find you banal and am therefore a "mate of chavis".

What a weird line of thought. My 'conclusion' was based upon the discussion you're having with him on this very thread. Again I'm not sure why I'm meant to give any kind of fuck what you think about me. I do however reserve the right to make statements about what I see in you, in resonse to you making statements about what you see in me.

Proper Bo
11-22-2011, 11:30 AM

What a weird line of thought. My 'conclusion' was based upon the discussion you're having with him on this very thread. Again I'm not sure why I'm meant to give any kind of fuck what you think about me. I do however reserve the right to make statements about what I see in you, in resonse to you making statements about what you see in me.

I never said you didn't have a right to make whatever statements you wish, you're free to continue being scrolled past by most and long may that continue.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 03:47 PM
I never said you didn't have a right to make whatever statements you wish, you're free to continue being scrolled past by most and long may that continue.

I wonder what it is about chavis that makes people behave as they do towards him? You know like you just did.

1) There you are having a nice matey chat with him, about past events and about things that have passed between you in the past.
2) He makes a remark about me, and I respond.
3) You join in and take a swipe at me.
4) I point out that you're just another mate of chavis.

5) You deny it.

Why do people deny it? Is it that shameful? Or at least thought of as something you don't want to be? Cause that's how it comes across. Oh! And you're not the first member who has denied it.

manker
11-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Jebus. I think it's time you took the rage-tinted spectacles off. That post was quite ridiculous.

Bo merely pointed out that your conclusion that he's chavis' mate using the logic that you did was quite a leap. He didn't type that he isn't chavis' mate, probably cus he is.
Absence of affirmation does not constitute denial.

I think you're getting mixed up so I'll attempt to clarify; people are taking swipes at you not because of any allegiance to chavis, but because of the words you type.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 05:20 PM
:spam::spam::spam::spam:
:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
:spam::spam::spam:
:spam:

manker
11-22-2011, 05:22 PM
also this
92962I remember when Barbie made that.
A shame he's not allowed on the internets any more. He was decent at phoatieshawp, that chap.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Jebus. I think it's time you took the rage-tinted spectacles off. That post was quite ridiculous.

Bo merely pointed out that your conclusion that he's chavis' mate using the logic that you did was quite a leap. He didn't type that he isn't chavis' mate, probably cus he is.
Absence of affirmation does not constitute denial.

I think you're getting mixed up so I'll attempt to clarify; people are taking swipes at you not because of any allegiance to chavis, but because of the words you type.

No I think you missed the point entirely.

More than one member here as responded to a post of mine pointing out that they're a mate of chavis, by immediately responding defensively.

Now what is this logic which you claimed I used to leap to an unfounded conclusion?

I stated what I did because the posts they made prove the conclusion I posted. The response to that conclusion was defensive, and negative.

As for people taking swipes at me, as I keep pointing out, I couldn't care less. I never came here to make friends, I came here to return to chavis that which he so willing dishes out to others. I don't care if any of you like me, I don't care what any of you think about my opinions about anything, I don't care if any of you like or dislike my posts.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 05:32 PM
"I don't care"

manker
11-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Yeah.
The defensive reaction is precisely because they're taking a swipe because you posted some words and not because they're chavis' mate because the implication in your post(s) is that Bo (or whoever) would only take a swipe at you to suck up to chavis, which is obviously going to elicit a defensive response when it isn't the case.

You just said that your point was that people responded defensively - which is true, they do. You also made the point that people, in this case Bo, denied being his mate. Which is false (certainly in this case). It was number 5 in your list of points.
I disputed this.

So far from me missing that point. I read it, comprehended it, and successfully rebutted it.
Bo didn't deny he was chavis' mate.

I also wanted to help you understand why the swiping happens, hence the extra words.

Fuck's sake. explaining stuff in detail is such a chore. Was my original post really so impenetrable :dabs:

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Yeah.
The defensive reaction is precisely because they're taking a swipe because you posted some words and not because they're chavis' mate because the implication in your post(s) is that Bo (or whoever) would only take a swipe at you to suck up to chavis, which is obviously going to elicit a defensive response when it isn't the case.

You just said that your point was that people responded defensively - which is true, they do. You also made the point that people, in this case Bo, denied being his mate. Which is false (certainly in this case). It was number 5 in your list of points.
I disputed this.

So far from me missing that point. I read it, comprehended it, and successfully rebutted it.
Bo didn't deny he was chavis' mate.

I also wanted to help you understand why the swiping happens, hence the extra words.

Fuck's sake. explaining stuff in detail is such a chore. Was my original post really so impenetrable :dabs:

FFS! It's really simple honest.

Bo (as you call him) posted nasty remarks about me to chavis.
He then objected to me making an observation about him being a mate of chavis.

I said nothing to him. I made a perfectly reasonable observation about him (based upon the evidence of this thread) which happily explains why his opinion is of fuck all consequence to me.

I haven't called him any names.
I haven't attacked him in anyway.

It was he who went off on one when I merely stated a fact. If he wants to read shit into posts which I never said, that's his problem. I didn't engage with him, I only exercised my right to comment upon someone who commented upon me.

I then noted that it's a common pattern, that more than one member here has exhibited, when I have pointed out that they're a friend/mate of chavis. This defensiveness, that is thrown back at me... and no matter how you try to paint it, that's what it clearly is. Like being a mate of chavis is something they don't like me pointing out.

manker
11-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Dude. it was the 'denial' part I'm disputing.

He didn't deny it.

sorry for the busy edit:

all the rest of your post was ok. this was the bit i found to be inaccurate.
I found it inaccurate because it's inaccurate. I then went on to explain why it's inaccurate.

5) You deny it.

Why do people deny it? Is it that shameful? Or at least thought of as something you don't want to be? Cause that's how it comes across. Oh! And you're not the first member who has denied it.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 06:06 PM
You're taking the denial thing to far, I never said he'd said he wasn't a mate of chavis. I only pointed out that his defensive reaction to my simple and reasonable statement was defensive and thus denialist.

The statement I made wasn't offensive to Bo (your name).

And that casts his response to that statement in an interesting light.

EDIT:I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me now, I have a woman who I have to go and flatter, in order to use her in the near future. Have a good night.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 06:14 PM
"I don't care"

manker
11-22-2011, 06:16 PM
You're taking the denial thing to far, I never said he'd said he wasn't a mate of chavis.

4) I point out that you're just another mate of chavis.

5) You deny it.

:lol:

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Reject, it is simple, really. (I'll make it a 5 part'er since you like bullet points...)

1. If you are going to wander around in a short little skirt, and shout, "Rape me!", it is likely you will have more than one join in on the fun.
2. Reread #1.
3. Reread #1.
4. Reread #1.
5. Reread #1.

Reread this from time to time when you get uncertain on how The Lounge works.

manker
11-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah.
It wouldn't be the first time I've stirred chavis' forumular custard :smilie4:

Something Else
11-22-2011, 06:29 PM

Fithy metaphor, if ever I read one. True though. I'm sure.

chalice
11-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah.
It wouldn't be the first time I've stirred chavis' forumular custard :smilie4:

I put that down as a learning experience. A valuable one I'm grateful for. Made me the sterling fellow I am today. I try to help reject out like that and look at the thanks I get. I'll miss him when he gets arrested.

And you're all my mates, youse bunch of cunts. Every last one of you. Whether you are or not. Bless all your little cotton socks.

manker
11-22-2011, 07:39 PM
It's like an endless circle though, innit.

Bunch of mates post pish on the internets. Some chap who isn't overly blessed with social gifts pops along and takes great offence that the bunch of mates are ... a bunch of mates. Socially awkward chap takes a me-against-the-world stance.
Cue tears about internets gang-rape.

Embittered lone-wolf stalks off into the distance, never to be heard of again. And not a single fuck was given.

Billy Dean, Yogi, Bazzymore, Hypo, ziggy, ... Seedler, JP, CrabGirl ... .
k i'm struggling now.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Reject, it is simple, really. (I'll make it a 5 part'er since you like bullet points...)

1. If you are going to wander around in a short little skirt, and shout, "Rape me!", it is likely you will have more than one join in on the fun.
2. Reread #1.
3. Reread #1.
4. Reread #1.
5. Reread #1.

You need to explain that to chavis, I fully understand that this place is about raping the fuck out of people... chavis taught me that. Yet he doesn't seem to understand it himself, and so he merrily wanders around getting all defensive and screaming "racist" when I point out a simple fact about child murdering Irish scum, or falsely accusing me of stalking a female when it must be clear by now, that I don't and won't talk to any women on this board... cause I'm here to poke him with my pointy stick. Whilst you're at it, you might like to point it out to his mates, cause Bo (mankers name for him) didn't seem to get it earlier when I passed a perfectly innocent comment about him being a mate of chavis.

It's not me whinging about the cunts calling me names, and taking swipes at me. They're just a bunch of fucking whinging cunts who whine and get all defensive when I return their swipes... it's like they can't take being abused in the manner they so merrily abuse others in.

Anyway, when/if you catch me whining about one of them calling me a name, feel free to point out the blatently obvious again, and I'll assume you'll make sure to point the blatently obvious out to them when they next whine about me posting something about them...

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 07:45 PM

Que lies about it being the 'chap' who is whining about name calling... when in reality it's you tossers who don't like said chap returning your nasty shit to you.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 09:51 PM
I think you summed it up quite well in post #58, because of the amount of times you repeated the phrase " I don't care" which makes you sound as if you really do care.

If you really didn't care you wouldn't be paying any attention to those things you obviously care about.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Not caring is easy, just don't reply and let the thread die.

Trying to get the last word doesn't make the reason you're pissed off any clearer to me than you've already made it in post #58 or whatever.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 10:11 PM

2. Reread #1.
3. Reread #1.
4. Reread #1.
5. Reread #1.

You need to explain that to chavis, I fully understand that this place is about raping the fuck out of people... chavis taught me that. Yet he doesn't seem to understand it himself, and so he merrily wanders around getting all defensive and screaming "racist" when I point out a simple fact about child murdering Irish scum, or falsely accusing me of stalking a female when it must be clear by now, that I don't and won't talk to any women on this board... cause I'm here to poke him with my pointy stick. Whilst you're at it, you might like to point it out to his mates, cause Bo (mankers name for him) didn't seem to get it earlier when I passed a perfectly innocent comment about him being a mate of chavis.

It's not me whinging about the cunts calling me names, and taking swipes at me. They're just a bunch of fucking whinging cunts who whine and get all defensive when I return their swipes... it's like they can't take being abused in the manner they so merrily abuse others in.

Anyway, when/if you catch me whining about one of them calling me a name, feel free to point out the blatently obvious again, and I'll assume you'll make sure to point the blatently obvious out to them when they next whine about me posting something about them...

Thanks, Reject. I can only assume the above post is meant as satire (and perfectly played, I might point out) for Manker's post where he says:

It's like an endless circle though, innit.

Bunch of mates post pish on the internets. Some chap who isn't overly blessed with social gifts pops along and takes great offence that the bunch of mates are ... a bunch of mates. Socially awkward chap takes a me-against-the-world stance.

It seems we're all just playing the straight man in your comedy routine. Bastard.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 10:27 PM
A long ass comedy routine

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 10:50 PM
TBH I'm really not quite sure what it is you've all got your knickers in a twist about. I'll do you a list...

1) Bo takes a dig at me.
2) I take a dig at Bo.

3) You all start telling me I'm not allowed to do that... which was never going to wash.

If you don't like that, I don't care.

Lying about how I'm whinging about Bo taking a dig at me just doesn't hold upto the content of the posts I made.

If you don't want me to poke you with a pointy stick, don't go randomly out of the blue poking me with a pointy stick. I may just poke you back, and having your mates come and tell me I'm not allowed too... that's not going to work.

manker
11-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks, Reject. I can only assume the above post is meant as satire (and perfectly played, I might point out) for Manker's post ... You know, I was reading that post and wondering if someone further down the thread was going to accuse me of slipping into my reject sock-puppet to eulogise my earlier words
My only defence would have been that I couldn't possibly have contrived a monologue that so beautifully dovetailed with my earlier depiction.

This part:
'They're just a bunch of fucking whinging cunts who whine and get all defensive when I return their swipes... it's like they can't take being abused in the manner they so merrily abuse others in.'
Absolute gold.

I mean, this display of genuflecting sycophancy can only be aimed at ingratiating himself with the socially adept here. It's worked to the max but I think he deserves more.
I, for one, hope that he finally gets the girl he's been stalking on here. That she takes the smallest bit of notice of all the angsty grandstanding.

If you're reading, Skweeky, Give him another chance. He's a changed man :smilie4:

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 10:57 PM
The amount of collaboration you and Reject must have spent to sync that up is mind-numbing.

Don't think for a minute that I didn't enjoy it to the fullest, but you guys have been working too hard. :mellow:

Alien5
11-22-2011, 11:04 PM
TBH I'm really not quite sure what it is you've all got your knickers in a twist about. I'll do you a list...

1) Bo takes a dig at me.
2) I take a dig at Bo.

3) You all start telling me I'm not allowed to do that... which was never going to wash.

If you don't like that, I don't care.

Lying about how I'm whinging about Bo taking a dig at me just doesn't hold upto the content of the posts I made.

If you don't want me to poke you with a pointy stick, don't go randomly out of the blue poking me with a pointy stick. I may just poke you back, and having your mates come and tell me I'm not allowed too... that's not going to work.

Why not?

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:05 PM
I, for one, hope that he finally gets the girl he's been stalking on here...

As you're all coming across as a bunch of whinging girls to me, all leaping to tell the nasty man he can't return your girlfriends nasty comments back at her... which one of you am I stalking?

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Why not?

Why not what?

Alien5
11-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Why is it not going to work?

manker
11-22-2011, 11:10 PM
I, for one, hope that he finally gets the girl he's been stalking on here...

As you're all coming across as a bunch of whinging girls to me, all leaping to tell the nasty man he can't return your girlfriends nasty comments back at her... which one of you am I stalking?The one who lied to you and made you realise that humanity is a bunch of cunts.

Or whatever.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Why is it not going to work?
That was answered in the post you quoted.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:11 PM
The one who lied to you and made you realise that humanity is a bunch of cunts.

Or whatever.

Chavis then :-)

Alien5
11-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Thank you

manker
11-22-2011, 11:20 PM
The one who lied to you and made you realise that humanity is a bunch of cunts.

Or whatever.

Chavis then :-)I think she friend-zoned you before you'd even heard of chavis.
From what I can gather, the sequence of events went like this:

1. Friend-zone.
2. Bitterness.
3. Re-emergence on fst for the explicit purpose of internet stalking.
4. Chavis goading you to release details of previous three steps into the public domain.

Feel free to add any missing steps. I happily admit I'm not as up on things as my esteemed Irish colleague.

Alien5
11-22-2011, 11:30 PM
5. Out-comes some Cents from The Reject slot.

NotLettingItGo
11-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Chavis then :-)I think she friend-zoned you before you'd even heard of chavis.

1. Friend-zone.
2. Bitterness.
4. Chavis goading you to release details of previous three steps into the public domain.

Feel free to add any missing steps. I happily admit I'm not as up on things as my esteemed Irish colleague.

Oh! No, chavis convinced me of how low he was long before I became bitter and twisted.

Now I've answered one of yours, how about you answer one of mine.

What is this obsession you all have with the woman who I spoke about lying to me? I mean you've all seen me saying that I pissed away 44 years of my life being a nice chap, so you must surely all be able to work out that my bitterness and twistyness has come about because of my accumulated (27 years ish) experience of women. That must be obvious, otherwise I would simply be putting her down as a bad apple from a barrel of generally good apples. So given that why do you all automatically assume that my bitterness towards all women is just about what that one woman did to me? And why keep bringing it up on thread after thread? Is it all you can all think of to throw at me?

manker
11-23-2011, 12:29 AM
I think she friend-zoned you before you'd even heard of chavis.

1. Friend-zone.
2. Bitterness.

Oh! No, chavis convinced me of how low he was long before I became bitter and twisted.

Now I've answered one of yours, how about you answer one of mine.

What is this obsession you all have with the woman who I spoke about lying to me? I mean you've all seen me saying that I pissed away 44 years of my life being a nice chap, so you must surely all be able to work out that my bitterness and twistyness has come about because of my accumulated (27 years ish) experience of women. That must be obvious, otherwise I would simply be putting her down as a bad apple from a barrel of generally good apples. So given that why do you all automatically assume that my bitterness towards all women is just about what that one woman did to me? And why keep bringing it up on thread after thread? Is it all you can all think of to throw at me?How long have you known chavis :blink:

and okay I'll answer one of yours. Can I choose, there are liek four there judging by the punctuation.
Okay, I've chosen.
The answer is; because it's funny.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 12:36 AM
How long have you known chavis :blink:I'm surprised that you are surprised by that, I've stated multiple times that I came back here to treat him as he treated me in the past. There are clues in that.

The answer is; because it's funny.

Hmmm now that I don't get... I'm not biting when you all post your stalking crap... I've even taken to playing around with the idea... so I don't get that at all.

manker
11-23-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm surprised because I assumed you were only recently acquainted. I hadn't posted here for three years up until the other week.

That was the answer to your third question, the answer to your second is because you said so.

I'm posting here, because after being treated contemptuously as I was, I've changed... she was always going to have a profound effect on my life, and she has... I'm now willing to treat people with the same kind of contempt she treated me with
Seems like you're blaming the whole kit and caboodle on just one person there, Stalky McStalkpants.

The Flying Cow
11-23-2011, 01:59 AM
This guy's no fun. I miss the Old Geezer.

OlegL's alright I s'pose.

Funkin'
11-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Wow you actually posted again. I figured that you felt you didn't have "permission to post" and just abandoned the thread.

Good for you.

Artemis
11-23-2011, 09:29 AM
This guy's no fun. I miss the Old Geezer.

OlegL's alright I s'pose.

Oleg has had to straighten up and fly right, there is a mod wandering around with a big hammer in the background with Oleg's username on it, so stay tuned Oleg may suffer a similar fate to Old Geezer yet....... :fear:

The Flying Cow
11-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Wow you actually posted again. I figured that you felt you didn't have "permission to post" and just abandoned the thread.

Good for you.

Now that Chav has welcomed me back with open arms, how could I refuse?

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Seems like you're blaming the whole kit and caboodle on just one person there, Stalky McStalkpants.

That'll be because I was, and I still do, she was the catalyst that brought about change. That doesn't mean she was the only bitch who decided she could treat me like shit, she was just the final one.

manker
11-23-2011, 12:46 PM

That'll be because I was, and I still do, she was the catalyst that brought about change. That doesn't mean she was the only bitch who decided she could treat me like shit, she was just the final one.Well, there ya go. That's why the fixation on the one event and the one woman.
I don't really care about the other chicks, they don't post here. The one that does perpetrated the gigantic crime of telling a fib and now you're this seething bucket of emo frippery. And it happened here, on fst.

Observational schadenfreude ftw.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 12:52 PM
...And it happened here, on fst.

No it didn't, it happened in rl. None of it has anything to do with FST, other than the fact that ya'll keep bringing it up on every thread.

manker
11-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Nothing actually happens on fst, mate. It's just a forum. People type about stuff that happens irl and post about it here.
I thought that much was obvious.

As to none of it having anything to do with fst. Well. You chronicled it here, so now it does.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 01:01 PM
...Well. You chronicled it here, so now it does.

I only explained what who had made me into the bitter and twisted fuck you all love so much. I hardly chronicled it.

manker
11-23-2011, 01:04 PM
...Well. You chronicled it here, so now it does.

I only explained what who had made me into the bitter and twisted fuck you all love so much. I hardly chronicled it.:lol:

Chronicled just means to write details of true stuff in some kind of record.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 01:16 PM
I find it all rather sad myself...

14 years ago (just over actually) I heard a scream in the night, one of them proper screams of terror that women do... so I runs down this scream and stops said screaming woman from being raped in an alley around the back of some shops... today, I know that's not going happen. She's the fuck on her own.

27 years ago I plucked a man from mid air at the top of of a 112ft fall over a cliff... today he can fuck off, he stumbled, it's his problem.

Humanity is a group of people who I will no longer do fuck all for, either individually, or collectively.

I think it's quite a sad state of affairs when people treat others so bad that they reach a point where they can't be arsed with anyone else anymore.

All that matters is me, what I think, what I feel, what I want. Fuck everyone else.

mjmacky
11-23-2011, 01:20 PM
14 years ago (just over actually) I heard a scream in the night, one of them proper screams of terror that women do... so I runs down this scream and stops said screaming woman from being raped in an alley around the back of some shops... today, I know that's not going happen. She's the fuck on her own.

27 years ago I plucked a man from mid air at the top of of a 112ft fall over a cliff... today he can fuck off, he stumbled, it's his problem.

You should be more mindful of your wording, as I'm pretty sure your plans today are to rape a woman and shove her boyfriend off a building top.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 01:23 PM
You should be more mindful of your wording, as I'm pretty sure your plans today are to rape a woman and shove her boyfriend off a building top.

They could well be my plans.

manker
11-23-2011, 01:26 PM
I find it all rather sad myself...

Humanity is a group of people who I will no longer do fuck all for, either individually, or collectively.

I think it's quite a sad state of affairs when people treat others so bad that they reach a point where they can't be arsed with anyone else anymore.

All that matters is me, what I think, what I feel, what I want. Fuck everyone else.:blink:
Did you measure the fecking cliff or something.

You do realise that this is exactly the stance teenagers take when they're banned from xbl for a couple of days.
Why don't you just dye your fringe blue, carve Fall Out Boy on your thigh with a Mach 3 and be done with it.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Here you go manker.

Money is the root of all evil -> Money is the means by which one can purchase goods and services -> Goods can be traded by exchange -> The original service (the oldest profession) is prostitution -> Money was created to enable prostitution -> Women are the cause for the creation of money -> Women are the root of all evil.

manker
11-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I've heard that before and my first thought was that sexual services were originally bartered for food or fuel, rather than hard cash, and that bartering for other stuff probably already went on. 'I'll swap you two cabbages for three carrots' etc.

My second thought was that the woman being the root of all evil line sounded like misogynistic pish.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 01:37 PM
:blink:
Did you measure the fecking cliff or something.

No the German authorities did that, I imagine when the scraped the last person off of the rocks below.

You do realise that this is exactly the stance teenagers take when they're banned from xbl for a couple of days.
Why don't you just dye your fringe blue, carve Fall Out Boy on your thigh with a Mach 3 and be done with it.

It does sound like that doesn't it. Except it isn't... this is an attitude change. One of changing from being someone who was willing to get involved, to one who has learnt that getting involved will ONLY ever result in you getting screwed over by people. Its been brought on by the realisation that the little mantra you chanted at me the other day "most people are decent" is a lie. Most people aren't decent, they're opportunist, they're malicious, they're liars, they're deceivers... they're scum. Expecting (actually demanding that) other people (like me) should behave any differently to them, ran out of road.

manker
11-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Damn. I should really quote you cus the object of your fascination has undoubtedly blocked you by now.

I'll try to from now on. I feel I owe you that much.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 01:40 PM
My second thought was that the woman being the root of all evil line sounded like misogynistic pish.

If I'm misogynistic, then that'll be because women have made me so.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Damn. I should really quote you cus the object of your fascination has undoubtedly blocked you by now.

Which object is that? chavis?

manker
11-23-2011, 01:51 PM
No the German authorities did that, I imagine when the scraped the last person off of the rocks below.

It does sound like that doesn't it. Except it isn't... this is an attitude change. One of changing from being someone who was willing to get involved, to one who has learnt that getting involved will ONLY ever result in you getting screwed over by people. Its been brought on by the realisation that the little mantra you chanted at me the other day "most people are decent" is a lie. Most people aren't decent, they're opportunist, they're malicious, they're liars, they're deceivers... they're scum. Expecting (actually demanding that) other people (like me) should behave any differently to them, ran out of road.Decent doesn't mean perfect. It just means that their good points outweigh the bad.

I mean, you already said that you were incredibly close to the girl for five years. I'm taking this to mean that she lived up to your almost imperceptibly high standards for this long. She must have been a good egg. But then she lied and, omfg, ALL WOMEN ARE BITCHES!!!1

I think you just fancied trying out being a self-centred emo and used her friend-zoning you, coupled with a glaring mid-life crisis, as a convenient excuse to live out your dream.

manker
11-23-2011, 01:52 PM
wanna borrow my convertible for a week? :smilie4:

manker
11-23-2011, 01:54 PM

Which object is that? chavis?:lol:
He wouldn't block you.

Survey says that your posts are epicentre of 76% of his forumular enjoyment over the past 4 months.

megabyteme
11-23-2011, 01:55 PM

If I'm misogynistic, then that'll be because women have made me so.

See, there's the root of your problem. Whining.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
It just means that their good points outweigh the bad.Or not.

I mean, you already said that you were incredibly close to the girl for five years. I'm taking this to mean that she lived up to your almost imperceptibly high standards for this long. She must have been a good egg. But then she lied and, omfg, ALL WOMEN ARE BITCHES!!!1No it means she lied, she is a very good liar. In fact so good that the extent of her lies over the entire five years is still becoming apparant to me. Better yet, I'm not the only person who thinks this of her, I have had other people tell me that they too consider her to be someone who can't and shouldn't be trusted.

I've admitted I was stupid to not realise she was lying to me the entire time, I knew full well she lied to her best friend, and to everyone else. She admitted it to me. She "compartmentalised" (her term) people, feeding them whatever lies she wanted them to have. My stupidity was in not realising I was just another compartment, in her warped little mind/life.

The emo thing is the bit that provides me with the most amusement here, I can see why it looks like that to you, but as I've just explained she was just the final straw. There have been a lot of nasty shits along the way, some men, some women. There has been more than one lying deceptful woman along this path I've walked.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM
See, there's the root of your problem. Whining.

Whining would be something I did out of the blue, I generally only address the issue of women being shitty in response to one of you all raising the subject of this woman. If you all don't like my opinions about women, it might be best not to keep raising the subject, accusing me of whining about it when I respond to your posts about it is just stupid.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:05 PM
He wouldn't block you.

Survey says that your posts are epicentre of 76% of his forumular enjoyment over the past 4 months.

Well as he is the "object of my desire", I have no idea what you're going on about then.

Who is it you think has blocked me then?

manker
11-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Or not.

I mean, you already said that you were incredibly close to the girl for five years. I'm taking this to mean that she lived up to your almost imperceptibly high standards for this long. She must have been a good egg. But then she lied and, omfg, ALL WOMEN ARE BITCHES!!!1No it means she lied, she is a very good liar. In fact so good that the extent of her lies over the entire five years is still becoming apparant to me. Better yet, I'm not the only person who thinks this of her, I have had other people tell me that they too consider her to be someone who can't and shouldn't be trusted.

I've admitted I was stupid to not realise she was lying to me the entire time, I knew full well she lied to her best friend, and to everyone else. She admitted it to me. She "compartmentalised" (her term) people, feeding them whatever lies she wanted them to have. My stupidity was in not realising I was just another compartment, in her warped little mind/life.

The emo thing is the bit that provides me with the most amusement here, I can see why it looks like that to you, but as I've just explained she was just the final straw. There have been a lot of nasty shits along the way, some men, some women. There has been more than one lying deceptful woman along this path I've walked.I don't think there is anything wrong with compartmentalising people.

I know I do it. I treat people differently based on my perception of them. Even on here, I talk to different people in different ways. I think we all do to a certain extent. As for lying. I just lied a moment ago, I'd never let you borrow my car. I bet the last thing you drove was a tonka in Salisbury. It just wouldn't be safe.

I think, and I get the impression that most other people think it too, that your reaction to a few fibs is entirely disproportionate.

manker
11-23-2011, 02:10 PM
He wouldn't block you.

Well as he is the "object of my desire", I have no idea what you're going on about then.

Who is it you think has blocked me then?You just talked about her in the post above the one I'm replying to :blink:

There's being deliberately disingenuous for comic effect, and then there's looking like a mentalist.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:18 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with compartmentalising people.

I know I do it. I treat people differently based on my perception of them. Even on here, I talk to different people in different ways. I think we all do to a certain extent. As for lying. I just lied a moment ago, I'd never let you borrow my car. I bet the last thing you drove was a tonka in Salisbury. It just wouldn't be safe.

I think, and I get the impression that most other people think it too, that your reaction to a few fibs is entirely disproportionate.

A few fibs? What makes you think it was a few fibs?

She knew my history with lies, she knew how damaged I had been by lies in the past. She knew that the only thing I ever required of her was that she was honest, she even lied that she would always be honest with me. The reality was completely the opposite, she was (as far as I've been able to work out so far) completely dishonest. I can now pin down nearly everything she ever said as a complete lie. Proven by her own behaviour, and words.

Was I stupid, absolutely. Do I have the right to take her complete betrayal as an indication of what people are like... well you've just answered that, by admitting that you too cannot be trusted to be honest. So having self admitted that no one can be trustedm why do you think I should be willing to trust anyone, or to put myself out for anyone? Why shouldn't I behave like a lying cunt as well? Why shouldn't I use people too? It's OK for her, it sounds like you think it's OK for you.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:21 PM
You just talked about her in the post above the one I'm replying to :blink:

There's being deliberately disingenuous for comic effect, and then there's looking like a mentalist.

That would be the one where I pointed out to MBM that responding to your posts about a subject isn't whinging, would it?

Is it MBM? Has he blocked me?

You're the one claiming the "object of my desire" has blocked me, so you must know who you meant. Who did you mean?

manker
11-23-2011, 02:31 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with compartmentalising people.

A few fibs? What makes you think it was a few fibs?

She knew my history with lies, she knew how damaged I had been by lies in the past. She knew that the only thing I ever required of her was that she was honest, she even lied that she would always be honest with me. The reality was completely the opposite, she was (as far as I've been able to work out so far) completely dishonest. I can now pin down nearly everything she ever said as a complete lie. Proven by her own behaviour, and words.

Was I stupid, absolutely. Do I have the right to take her complete betrayal as an indication of what people are like... well you've just answered that, by admitting that you too cannot be trusted to be honest. So having self admitted that no one can be trustedm why do you think I should be willing to trust anyone, or to put myself out for anyone? Why shouldn't I behave like a lying cunt as well? Why shouldn't I use people too? It's OK for her, it sounds like you think it's OK for you.You see, I think you deal in mainly hyperbole. That's (one of) your problem(s).
There is no way that nearly everything she ever said was a lie. It's inconceivable during your cosy 5 year duopoly of each other that could have been the case. It's most likely just a few things. Things that hurt you.

I'm going to make a leap and suggest that she inferred that you may have a romantic future together if circumstances were favourable, circumstances then altered so as to be favourable, and then she was all like; 'um, actually I'm not going to let you anywhere near my lady garden - but we can still be friends'.

It must be maddening but I can see it from both sides, I understand your fury (although not the level of it), and I can understand why she wouldn't want to get romantically involved with you cus of the damaged goods thing.

Some things are just not meant to be :console:

manker
11-23-2011, 02:33 PM
You just talked about her in the post above the one I'm replying to :blink:

That would be the one where I pointed out to MBM that responding to your posts about a subject isn't whinging, would it?

Is it MBM? Has he blocked me?

You're the one claiming the "object of my desire" has blocked me, so you must know who you meant. Who did you mean?I've highlighted a particularly pertinent part of my earlier post for your edification.

You're welcome.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm going to make a leap and suggest that she inferred that you may have a romantic future together if circumstances were favourable, circumstances then altered so as to be favourable, and then she was all like; 'um, actually I'm not going to let you anywhere near my lady garden - but we can still be friends'.

Then it would seem you missed the post where I stated that it was me who was saying that she couldn't expect the intimate friendship we had to continue as it had... that we could be friends, but not close intimate friends.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:37 PM
I've highlighted a particularly pertinent part of my earlier post for your edification.

You're welcome.

You can call me a mentalist all day, the fact remains, you made a specific claim, and yet cannot answer the only pertinent question which arises from that claim. Are you chavis? He does a lot of that.

manker
11-23-2011, 02:38 PM
I've highlighted a particularly pertinent part of my earlier post for your edification.

You're welcome.

You can call me a mentalist all day, the fact remains, you made a specific claim, and yet cannot answer the only pertinent question which arises from that claim. Are you chavis? He does a lot of that.Finally.
The penny drops.

manker
11-23-2011, 02:39 PM

Then it would seem you missed the post where I stated that it was me who was saying that she couldn't expect the intimate friendship we had to continue as it had... that we could be friends, but not close intimate friends.I didn't miss it.
I just decided that it was probably disingenuous. Like when you said you had a wife and three kids.

What I wrote is a much more likely scenario.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:42 PM
I didn't miss it.
I just decided that it was probably disingenuous. Like when you said you had a wife and three kids.

What I wrote is a much more likely scenario.

I do have a wife and three kids, and my wife happens to be one of the lying bitches I refer to up here.

That scenario only exists in your head, I've stated the truth. See I'm like that, honest, brutally so when necessary.

manker
11-23-2011, 02:45 PM
OH! So you left your wife and kids for her and then she friendzoned you.
omfg. Yeah okay. That's pretty bad, is there any chance of a reconciliation?

If that happened to me, I'd probably go mental on a forum about it instead of being proactive too.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 02:50 PM
You forgot to quote me so the "object of my desire" could see what I said... liar.

No I live with my wife, it's either that or entrust my childrens future to her, and being as how she's another lying cow, I couldn't do that.

You really must try to bring your imagination under control.

manker
11-23-2011, 03:02 PM
You forgot to quote me so the "object of my desire" could see what I said... liar.

No I live with my wife, it's either that or entrust my childrens future to her, and being as how she's another lying cow, I couldn't do that.

You really must try to bring your imagination under control.Oops. Sorry about that, I will endeavour to quote from here on in.
You should now instantly distrust every other person who has ever used the internets, btw.

Also, I think I'm getting the picture now. Thanks for the blank filling,

You and object of desire are both in relationships that kinda sucked, yours because your wife cheated, hers for unknown reasons, you used each other as shoulders to cry on. Nothing sexual happened but there was an understanding on both your parts that it would be an ideal idea to get together if only these pesky extraneous factors weren't such an issue.

But when push come to shove, she didn't want you like that. Even after you told your wife that it was over. She just wanted to be friends.
So now you're stuck in a irrevocably broken marriage til the youngest moves out.

Jebus :(

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 03:11 PM
Oops. Sorry about that, I will endeavour to quote from here on in.
You should now instantly distrust every other person who has ever used the internets, btw.

You and object of desire are both in relationships that kinda sucked, yours because your wife cheated, hers for unknown reasons, you used each other as shoulders to cry on. Nothing sexual happened but there was an understanding on both your parts that it would be an ideal idea to get together if only these pesky extraneous factors weren't such an issue.

But when push come to shove, she didn't want you like that. Even after you told your wife that it was over. She just wanted to be friends.
So now you're stuck in a irrevocably broken marriage til the youngest moves out.

Nowhere near.

I think I understand the root of your overactive imagination, if I were drving around in a girls car, I too might have allowed mine to develop in such a way as an escape from my reality.

manker
11-23-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm driving a 4X4 today. I've had it all week and it's ace, I feel like king of the world.

The missus let me borrow hers cus I've been taking stuff to the tip.
I'm just taking a break today so far, letting the girls sort out what we're keeping and what's for chucking out or shredding.
They'll call me when something heavy needs carrying.

Proper Bo
11-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Oops. Sorry about that, I will endeavour to quote from here on in.

Nowhere near.

I think I understand the root of your overactive imagination, if I were drving around in a girls car, I too might have allowed mine to develop in such a way as an escape from my reality.

At the risk of being labeled a friend of manker's, I think he likes being a bit ghey and driving hairdressermobiles so I doubt he wants to escape that reality.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 03:20 PM
At the risk of being labeled a friend of manker's, I think he likes being a bit ghey and driving hairdressermobiles so I doubt he wants to escape that reality.

I'm still unsure why anyone would think being a friend of chavis or manker is a problem, let alone why they would respond defensively to anyone who stated it.

Poor chavis, you'll all give him a complex, he'll think people are ashamed of him.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm driving a 4X4 today. I've had it all week and it's ace, I feel like king of the world.

I'm just taking a break today so far, letting the girls sort out what we're keeping and what's for chucking out or shredding.

Sounds like she's got you well trained. Women are perfectly capable of taking stuff to the tip you know, and they can lift heavy stuff. She's obviously got you under the thumb, doing all her womens work for her.

mjmacky
11-23-2011, 03:27 PM

I never really followed (*read*) what was going on with RoA's relationship stuffs. However, you made a handy guide, thanks. I will use it as reference for interpreting other posts.

manker
11-23-2011, 03:34 PM

Sounds like she's got you well trained. Women are perfectly capable of taking stuff to the tip you know, and they can lift heavy stuff. She's obviously got you under the thumb, doing all her womens work for her.Well no. the missus is in work doing her job in t'city. The girls are my employees and, as such, do my bidding.
They're not insured to drive the 4x4 so it has to be me that does that and as for carrying heavy stuff, I wouldn't want them to damage their nails or anything.

I also like doing the whole; 'Step aside, young lady. I'll carry that' :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Yeah, that's what I said. You're under the thumb of the women in your life.

manker
11-23-2011, 03:38 PM

I never really followed (*read*) what was going on with RoA's relationship stuffs. However, you made a handy guide, thanks. I will use it as reference for interpreting other posts.I felt I owed it to the bored. And to him. I think it's the first time he's seen it written down so succinctly.
It was a seminal moment. Part of the healing process. Closure.

It's just the kind of guy I am.

manker
11-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah, that's what I said. You're under the thumb of the women in your life.I'm not sure if one can actually be under the thumb of one's employees but if you mean my missus, then yeah.

Whatever she wants done, I'll do it. No question.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Exactly, she has you well trained.

It explains why you're driving around in a girls car, whilst she is driving around in a proper car.

manker
11-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Exactly, she has you well trained.

It explains why you're driving around in a girls car, whilst she is driving around in a proper car.I've had 2 seaters ever since I started up after uni, at least the last 8 years I think. I've only known her for five.

Ahh, you're not very good at this. Look, here's what happens with automobiles:

Her vehicle:
Her; can I have one of those?
Me; yup

My vehicle:
Me; I'm gonna get one of those.
Her; poove.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 04:44 PM
OMFG!!!1

She really has trained you well... you even believe she didn't play her part in deciding what car you would have.

That's one of their greatest skills you know... seriously go and read around boards where they talk amongst themselves... they love the fact that they can control how you think... there are threads where they boast to each other about how they can influence their mans thinking. Complete with detailed explanation about how they got him to pick the right choice... as defined by them.

manker
11-23-2011, 04:52 PM
She did that even before she met me, like :eyebrows:

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh! She does it to every aspect of your thinking. It's what they do. They select 'their' man, and then control him.

I'll tell you what, if you want to see how nice women are, go somewhere which is filled with women, and make it clear you won't allow women into your life... see how fucking hostile they become once they're presented with a man who is beyond any chance of one of them asserting control over you. You'll be shocked.

manker
11-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Oh! She does it to every aspect of your thinking. It's what they do. They select 'their' man, and then control him.

I'll tell you what, if you want to see how nice women are, go somewhere which is filled with women, and make it clear you won't allow women into your life... see how fucking hostile they become once they're presented with a man who is beyond any chance of one of them asserting control over you. You'll be shocked.And there was me thinking that when I sent off the order form to brides.ru, I had selected her.

And thanks for the offer but deliberately placing myself into a situation where a bunch of mates are talking while adopting a me-against-the-world stance in their environment doesn't strike me as much fun.

I'd rather post pish and have a larf, like.

manker
11-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Fuck me, that last post was inelegant.
But it's not as if anyone except you is following any more, so fuck it.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 05:35 PM
And there was me thinking that when I sent off the order form to brides.ru, I had selected her.

And thanks for the offer but deliberately placing myself into a situation where a bunch of mates are talking while adopting a me-against-the-world stance in their environment doesn't strike me as much fun.

I'd rather post pish and have a larf, like.

I never suggested you adopted a me-against-the-world stance with them, quite the contrary, you need to go there and post pish and have a laugh with them, but make it firmly clear that you're not interested in women for anything other than occasional use, and having a laugh. That you don't let women in.

The world is founded on stupid men who allow women to control them and shit all over them, if you're happy with that, that's fine. Just don't continue to insist that I am wrong for not being willing to bow before the cunts.

megabyteme
11-23-2011, 05:36 PM

I never really followed (*read*) what was going on with RoA's relationship stuffs. However, you made a handy guide, thanks. I will use it as reference for interpreting other posts.

To break it down even more, just remember it as Reject is unattractive to women.

manker
11-23-2011, 05:49 PM
I never suggested you adopted a me-against-the-world stance with them, quite the contrary, you need to go there and post pish and have a laugh with them, but make it firmly clear that you're not interested in women for anything other than occasional use, and having a laugh. That you don't let women in.

The world is founded on stupid men who allow women to control them and shit all over them, if you're happy with that, that's fine. Just don't continue to insist that I am wrong for not being willing to bow before the cunts.There you go with the hyperbole again.

A relationship where the guy has to bow before his missus while he's getting manipulated are rare. On a par with rocking horse shit, I'd imagine.
Manipulation is something that happens on a vast spectrum in every relationship. From you trying to use words to alter my thinking here to my missus somehow influencing my vehicle choice before I was aware of her existence.
Some of it is reprehensible, most of it is a harmless by-product of human interaction - we all try to influence others' behaviour in order to obtain something we want in every facet of existence.

It's no big deal.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Manipulation is something that happens on a vast spectrum in every relationship. From you trying to use words to alter my thinking here
I'm not trying to alter your thinking, in fact I suggested you should go and find out for yourself, not take my word as proof of what I was stating.

Some of it is reprehensible, most of it is a harmless by-product of human interaction - we all try to influence others' behaviour in order to obtain something we want in every facet of existence.

It's no big deal.

Whilst you may think the woman who lied to me in order to use me, to make herself feel good, wasn't doing anything wrong, I don't. More to the point she knew full well how much she would damage me by lying to me as she did. As I've stated she isn't the only woman who has behaved this way towards me. So I have fair and reasonable grounds for classifying all women as lying manipulative bitches who are only interested in making themselves feel good, and who will use and damage any man they want, in order to feel good about themselves. I also have absolutely fair grounds for treating women in the same way as they have treated me. I understand you don't like, that's fine, you don't have too. As you yourself have pointed out, me lying and manipulating them in order to use them is no big deal.

manker
11-23-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm not trying to alter your thinking, in fact I suggested you should go and find out for yourself, not take my word as proof of what I was stating.I don't mean just that one instance or haven't you tried to change my, or anyone's mind, even once. Ever.
I think not.

More to the point she knew full well how much she would damage me by lying to me as she didYou know, that's a bit ghey. Allowing yourself to get 'damaged' by a lie. Man up.

So I have fair and reasonable grounds for classifying all women as lying manipulative bitchesYou don't, you know. They're all different. What about your mam.

I also have absolutely fair grounds for treating women in the same way as they have treated me.Again, you don't. That's like saying 'A black man shit on my lawn so I'm going to carpet bomb Birmingham with horse manure'.

As you yourself have pointed out, me lying and manipulating them in order to use them is no big deal.Indeed but only to a certain extent. Lose the hyperbolistic veil that's descended over your judgement and you will understand exactly what I mean.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 06:27 PM
So I have fair and reasonable grounds for classifying all women as lying manipulative bitchesYou don't, you know. They're all different. What about your mam.

Oh! I have no doubt she too has most likely lied and manipulated men in her life, she's a woman.

I also have absolutely fair grounds for treating women in the same way as they have treated me.Again, you don't. That's like saying 'A black man shit on my lawn so I'm going to carpet bomb Birmingham with horse manure'.

No it's not, it's like saying I am entitled to behave in the same way as women behave, and you have already admitted they behave this way.

Now I think we've pissed away enough time on my attitudes to women, and the detail of what has inspired them. I'm fairly certain everyone here must be bored by this topic, I most certainly am.

manker
11-23-2011, 06:29 PM
They don't ALL behave in the same way as the FEW that have scorned you.

However, ALL people, regardless of gender, occasionally try to manipulate events and people's opinions of them in order to make their life better.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 06:34 PM
You've already confessed to knowing that ALL women manipulate mens thinking.

Why are you so keen to change my thinking? What is driving you to defend women like this? Been indoctrinated have you? Cause it sounds like it from here.

manker
11-23-2011, 06:43 PM
You've already confessed to knowing that ALL women manipulate mens thinking.
Yeah ... in the last post, i hadn't forgotten :blink:

I duno what drives me really to keep posting in this thread. At first it was the schadenfreude, then i felt some empathic pathos and tried to help. Right now it's possibly because I know the minute i stop posting, I have to do a set of accounts.
If I seem driven to defend women, it's because I like them. They've always treated me very well and while I can't understand some things they do or say, i do seem to be able to relate to them very well indeed.
I think most men are like this.

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 07:11 PM
If I seem driven to defend women, it's because I like them. They've always treated me very well and while I can't understand some things they do or say, i do seem to be able to relate to them very well indeed.
I think most men are like this.

I used to think and feel like that, until my eyes were opened by that 'special' woman.

Go do your accounts, my exceptionally boring lifes experience isn't anywhere near as entertaining as that's going to be.

manker
11-23-2011, 07:28 PM
Ehh, the missus will be home at nine to make dinner. I'll never get them done by then. Plus I've got to drive home.

It's prolly for the best if I leave them til tomoro :sage:

NotLettingItGo
11-23-2011, 09:20 PM
If it settles your mind a bit, I confess to the hyperbole, that's because I'm a soft git just like you (from the sounds of it).

I talk about lying too and using women, but I couldn't do that. It is how I feel about them, but I was indoctrinated to respect them, and I can't change that. That's why I say about not letting them into my life ever again. That I can and will do. It's all I can do.

You go on about me stalking this woman, like I am a victim of something which has caused me to 'hate' this woman. Sorry to disappoint but I don't hate her at all, quite the contrary. I've stated before about how I cared deeply for her, loved her. I still do. I can't turn that off, any more than I could turn off the love I feel for my kids (I told you I knew 'love' existed as a separate emotion). All I can do is exclude her from my life. In fact I am forced to do that precisely because I care about her, and because I can't accept the way she treated me. The alternative to that is to accept her continuing to treat me that way, and down that path lies sadnes and probably madness.

The stalking thing bothers me because I could, I know all about her life, where she lives, her phone number, where she works, the phone number, when she leaves her house to go to work, when she leaves her work to go home, which night of the week she'll be at the cinema, and I could probably take a fairly good guess at which film she'll be watching at the cinema. So physically it is possible, although only if you're the kind of sad fuck who can turn what was done to me into a hatred of someone, which is something I can't do.

All I can do is ensure I am never hurt like that again... and that's actually quite simple, I just don't let women into my life again... not beyond the occasional casual sex thing anyway.

manker
11-23-2011, 11:50 PM
If it settles your mind a bit, I confess to the hyperbole, that's because I'm a soft git just like you (from the sounds of it).

I talk about lying too and using women, but I couldn't do that. It is how I feel about them, but I was indoctrinated to respect them, and I can't change that. That's why I say about not letting them into my life ever again. That I can and will do. It's all I can do.

You go on about me stalking this woman, like I am a victim of something which has caused me to 'hate' this woman. Sorry to disappoint but I don't hate her at all, quite the contrary. I've stated before about how I cared deeply for her, loved her. I still do. I can't turn that off, any more than I could turn off the love I feel for my kids (I told you I knew 'love' existed as a separate emotion). All I can do is exclude her from my life. In fact I am forced to do that precisely because I care about her, and because I can't accept the way she treated me. The alternative to that is to accept her continuing to treat me that way, and down that path lies sadnes and probably madness.

The stalking thing bothers me because I could, I know all about her life, where she lives, her phone number, where she works, the phone number, when she leaves her house to go to work, when she leaves her work to go home, which night of the week she'll be at the cinema, and I could probably take a fairly good guess at which film she'll be watching at the cinema. So physically it is possible, although only if you're the kind of sad fuck who can turn what was done to me into a hatred of someone, which is something I can't do.

All I can do is ensure I am never hurt like that again... and that's actually quite simple, I just don't let women into my life again... not beyond the occasional casual sex thing anyway.That post is completely without agenda or malice now I've spoiler tagged it.
And I like it that way.
If one was only to read that, you come across as a thoroughly decent spud who has been rather unfortunate. I took your sentiments on face value, but now the other part has given me pause.

See, no one ever said anything about stalking her irl, the thought honestly never occurred, it was just following her around on the internet. This particular forum (which is actually a bit of a jape - if it got too much, she could log out). If she posts here and you want to avoid her, why come here for hours a day. That doesn't make sense.
What's in the spoiler tags is so detailed, so intricate, that it smacks, to me, of you saying; 'LOOK WHAT I COULD DO, BITCH'.

Yeah I know you said that you couldn't, but in truth the only thing between you and what you write there is a change of heart.

Anyway, it's not all doom and gloom.
I can definitely see a difference in your posts about her now and the ones back in July. This time next year you'll laugh about it :ermm:

NotLettingItGo
11-24-2011, 12:14 AM
No, no, no, you've gone orf all wonky again.

See, no one ever said anything about stalking her irl, the thought honestly never occurred, it was just following her around on the internet. This particular forum (which is actually a bit of a jape - if it got too much, she could log out). If she posts here and you want to avoid her, why come here for hours a day. That doesn't make sense.
What's in the spoiler tags is so detailed, so intricate, that it smacks, to me, of you saying; 'LOOK WHAT I COULD DO, BITCH'.

Give over man, I knew her for five years, do you really think that after that amount of time of being deceived into thinking she actually was my friend that I wouldn't have had that level of information about her? Do you really think that after five years of having what I thought was a really close friendship with her that she doesn't have that level of information about me? Get real, what I wrote there doesn't make any statement she isn't already aware of, and there's nothing there she doesn't equally know about me.

Even if she came and read this thread, nothing in those facts represents any kind of threat, they're simply facts. Ones she is fully aware I have, and ones that are turned into fear by suggestions and accusations that I 'might' be using such information as you suggested.

The accusations about me stalking her might only have been on here to you, but I know other people who read stuff on here, one of whom read your accusations that I was "aggressively stalking" her and took me to task about it. See they know what I know of her... so your accusation had a rl life impact upon me.

Hopefully you can see why my level of knowledge (as detailed in that post) combined with your accusation caused me the concern they did.

As for my attitude towards her softening, as suggested in your post, I'm sorry to disappoint, it hasn't softened or changed at all. So there will be no laughter.

manker
11-24-2011, 12:31 AM
:lol: seriously
I can imagine the conversation.

the overseer; lol wtf, you're stalking prudence, it must be true 'cos manker said it, he's got like thirty thousand posts, you know.
reject; no, they're all a bunch of lying cunts.
the overseer; well, he seemed pretty certain, why would he lie about such a srs matter - even chavis the forum sage backed him up.
reject; yeah but he's his mate. they're cunts like that.
the overseer; what a pair of cunts.
reject; i know, right.
-fade to black with banjo music

NotLettingItGo
11-24-2011, 12:38 AM

Yeah seriously, although it was much blunter than that... more of this had better fucking well not be true!!

OlegL
11-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you are quite a rude cunt

Fixed for you.
You can thank me later.

As for Snee, I have nothing against you, but come at me. I'm your new flying cow. Rawr. History repeats etc.

Snee is sometimes rude, but, unlike you, he never posts stupid and retarded shit.

The Flying Cow
11-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Glad to have you back OlegL.

How was it at the asylum?

OlegL
11-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Glad to have you back OlegL.

How was it at the asylum?

What kind of asylum?

The Flying Cow
11-25-2011, 09:28 PM
The madhouse, congregation of the clinically insane.

OlegL
11-25-2011, 10:34 PM

Well, I was actually hospitalized two times for the same reason: I destroyed all furniture in my house. If you think hospitals are like madhouses, then you could say that yes, I was in a madhouse. The second time I was hospitalized was in the year 2007 or 2008. By the way, have I spoken to you before? I am asking it 'cause I don't remember it.

The Flying Cow
11-26-2011, 02:36 AM
Lol I was just throwing some banter your way. I guess the joke backfired in the end

Artemis
11-26-2011, 07:52 AM

Well, I was actually hospitalized two times for the same reason: I destroyed all furniture in my house. If you think hospitals are like madhouses, then you could say that yes, I was in a madhouse. The second time I was hospitalized was in the year 2007 or 2008. By the way, have I spoken to you before? I am asking it 'cause I don't remember it.

So Oleg, the 'hospital' ward you were in each time you decided the furniture had to die, the doors weren't locked by any chance were they ?

You didn't take some pills with names ending in 'zine' to help you feel less destructive to inanimate objects, and sit around in a group with other people, while you listened to why they had urges that wound them up in the same place ?

I'm just trying to get a feel for the kind of hospital it was. :blink:

OlegL
11-26-2011, 08:39 AM

So Oleg, the 'hospital' ward you were in each time you decided the furniture had to die, the doors weren't locked by any chance were they ?

You didn't take some pills with names ending in 'zine' to help you feel less destructive to inanimate objects, and sit around in a group with other people, while you listened to why they had urges that wound them up in the same place ?

The first time I was hospitalized, I was in a bad hospital. I didn't like it there. The second time I was hospitalized, I was in a really good hospital. I could leave my room, and watch TV with other people in a big hallway (if hallway is the right word to describe it). I actually liked being in that hospital because I was always around people; I was never alone. Speaking of medications, I had to take seroquel. (The first time I was hospitalized, I had to take risperdal). You asked me why other people had ended up there. Well, my roommate had a case of schizophrenia; there was also a girl (not one of my roommates) who just kept repeating that she wanted to play chess. (I don't remember what she was diagnosed with). There was an Indian guy who seemed pretty normal to me. And yes, from time to time, we had to gather in a circle and discuss things.

Artemis
11-26-2011, 10:34 AM
So did you ?

manker
11-26-2011, 02:01 PM

The first time I was hospitalized, I was in a bad hospital. I didn't like it there. The second time I was hospitalized, I was in a really good hospital. I could leave my room, and watch TV with other people in a big hallway (if hallway is the right word to describe it). I actually liked being in that hospital because I was always around people; I was never alone. Speaking of medications, I had to take seroquel. (The first time I was hospitalized, I had to take risperdal). You asked me why other people had ended up there. Well, my roommate had a case of schizophrenia; there was also a girl (not one of my roommates) who just kept repeating that she wanted to play chess. (I don't remember what she was diagnosed with). There was an Indian guy who seemed pretty normal to me. And yes, from time to time, we had to gather in a circle and discuss things.This is a fecking caricature. It can't possibly be a real person relating their experiences.

The Flying Cow
11-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Somehow he thinks pretending to be a mentalist is funny. :( Maybe he does it to divert attention from the fact that we already consider him daft to begin with. :shifty:

manker
11-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Somehow he thinks pretending to be a mentalist is funny. :( Maybe he does it to divert attention from the fact that we already consider him daft to begin with. :shifty:I think he's indulging in some kind of self-parody, where his own failings are amplified, distorted and coated with spastic before being daubed onto a macabre internets canvas that he's called OlegL.

manker
11-26-2011, 02:43 PM
wrong thread

Alien5
12-16-2011, 10:16 PM
Wrong life

Artemis
12-17-2011, 02:38 AM
wrong thread

Wrong life

That's OK, we were discussing somebody who is just wrong anyway. :blink:

Alien5
12-17-2011, 03:32 AM
When will people ever learn?

A conversation with a real human is never as Misleading as this lounge and its participants people appreciate my opinions and acts, in here you can make a genuine mistake and moments later they begin to torment you until its time to tear you to pieces.

Artemis
12-17-2011, 04:55 AM
A conversation with a real human is never as Misleading as this lounge and its participants people appreciate my opinions and acts, in here you can make a genuine mistake and moments later they begin to torment you until its time to tear you to pieces.

You've obviously never worked on an IT support helpline......

Alien5
12-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Nope

The Flying Cow
12-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Is it anything like Office Space?

bijoy
12-23-2011, 01:42 PM
what a thread! :w00t:

Artemis
12-23-2011, 07:34 PM
what a thread! :w00t:

What a cock knocker.

tom-tom
01-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Hello , TomTom the soothing relief is here ... Am sure I will benefit on a vice versa here .

tom-tom
01-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Hello , TomTom the soothing relief is here ... Am sure I will have a great time here ... Salutes to the old members .

tom-tom
01-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Hello , TomTom the soothing relief is here ... Am sure I will have a great time here ... Salutes to the old members