PDA

View Full Version : i have an orsum story to tell

Mr. Mulder
11-21-2011, 08:45 AM
involving slightly chubby but still hawt teen girls, a sex accident resulting in blood, my third experience with cocaine and also, Gillette shaving cream ...as soon as i can be bothered to type it up :eyebrows:

NotLettingItGo
11-21-2011, 08:54 AM
I bet... he cut himself shaving whilst high on coke, having a trip about what the teenage girls down the street would like to do to him.

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 10:24 AM
involving slightly chubby but still hawt teen girls, a sex accident resulting in blood, my third experience with cocaine and also, Gillette shaving cream ...as soon as i can be bothered to type it up :eyebrows:

Taking down the drapes on a FUPA can easily lead to these kinds of accidents, what with all the folds. No speculation as to what role cocaine played, but it's always sort of an accessory variable; thus not typically relevant to the main story.

NotLettingItGo
11-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Oh! I see, he was trying to make himself look like a teenager again. So that's how the teenager angle got in there. I have to say Mulder, it'd be easier and less painful to make yourself look like a teen boy, the whole cutting so deep that you end up looking like a 'hawt teen girl' thing, isn't going to work. It does explain the blood though.

manker
11-21-2011, 10:27 AM
I want some cocaine that makes you trip.

in other news, mulder already shaves all of his body hair before he goes out into the world, so the shaving must have been of the teenage girls.
interesting :eyebrows:
He probably nicked a flap or a fupa in his coke-fuelled depilatory frenzy and then cunningly explained the resultant blood as her being 'wet to the macs lol'.

You can get away with that as wiminz never look at their lady garden during secks :smilie4:

manker
11-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Oh.
and pics plz

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 10:37 AM
so the shaving must have been of the teenage girls.
He probably nicked a flap or a fupa in his coke-fuelled depilatory frenzy

I implied precisely the same thing, are you pointing this out since most of what I post gets generally ignored?

NotLettingItGo
11-21-2011, 10:37 AM

Is that not what it does then?

I honestly don't know.

manker
11-21-2011, 10:55 AM
so the shaving must have been of the teenage girls.
He probably nicked a flap or a fupa in his coke-fuelled depilatory frenzy

I implied precisely the same thing, are you pointing this out since most of what I post gets generally ignored?Far from it. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the people who live inside my computer when I say that we await your posts with bated breath whilst precariously perched at the very edge of our seats.

Nah, I thought priapism meant when your cawk exploded, but just before I hit alt+s, I checked it out and then had to delete the entire thing when it didn't :dabs:
Your post wasn't there when I naively started out in this thread.

manker
11-21-2011, 11:06 AM

Is that not what it does then?

I honestly don't know.It's amphetamines for people with too much money.
Lots of running around and acting like a cawk for 45 mins and then you have to spend £50 on another gram or you go home and cry.

It's rubbish, really. Unless you snort it off a hooker's arse.
Apparently.

NotLettingItGo
11-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Apparently.

We didn't do that kind of thing in my rugby club, although one or two of the props might have been up for it... if only they'd known.

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I implied precisely the same thing, are you pointing this out since most of what I post gets generally ignored?Far from it. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the people who live inside my computer when I say that we await your posts with bated breath whilst precariously perched at the very edge of our seats.

Nah, I thought priapism meant when your cawk exploded, but just before I hit alt+s, I checked it out and then had to delete the entire thing when it didn't :dabs:

I should have probably paid attention to the timing of posts in that case. I guess we both see fupas when Rorschach inks out chubby. Speaking of chubby and medical conditions, maybe just rely upon Priapus when you're trying to eke out a compliment.

Squeamous
11-21-2011, 11:44 AM

in other news, mulder already shaves all of his body hair before he goes out into the world, so the shaving must have been of the teenage girls.
He probably nicked a flap or a fupa in his coke-fuelled depilatory frenzy and then cunningly explained the resultant blood as her being 'wet to the macs lol'.

You can get away with that as wiminz never look at their lady garden during secks :smilie4:

:lol:

Too busy looking at the ugly cunt on top of us to be fair.

manker
11-21-2011, 11:54 AM

:lol:

Too busy looking at the ugly cunt on top of us to be fair.I prefer the term 'badly wrapped kebab' if my sexual partner's glistening love hole isn't quite piggy-bank-slot-eque.

I'm just too polite for my own good.

Squeamous
11-21-2011, 12:03 PM
I prefer the term 'badly wrapped kebab' if my sexual partner's glistening love hole isn't quite piggy-bank-slot-eque.

I'm just too polite for my own good.

You're a born romantic: the last of a dying breed :yup:

manker
11-21-2011, 12:07 PM
I know, right!

Plus there's the added bonus of the lesbian implication which will have at least seven readers furiously masturbating for the rest of the morning.

manker
11-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Far from it. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the people who live inside my computer when I say that we await your posts with bated breath whilst precariously perched at the very edge of our seats.

I should have probably paid attention to the timing of posts in that case. I guess we both see fupas when Rorschach inks out chubby. Speaking of chubby and medical conditions, maybe just rely upon Priapus when you're trying to eke out a compliment.
92878My, my. How commendable. Etymology in the lounge.

Whoda thunk that.

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 12:21 PM
I know, right!

Plus there's the added bonus of the lesbian implication which will have at least seven readers furiously masturbating for the rest of the morning.

Not only are you generous in description, but overly kind in terms of duration...

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 12:23 PM
I know, right!

Not only are you generous in description, but overly kind demanding in terms of duration...

Perspective matters

manker
11-21-2011, 12:32 PM
It was like 11:57 when I posted that.

merkins :dry: :schnauz:

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 12:42 PM
My, my. How commendable. Etymology in the lounge.

Whoda thunk that.

Lounge need merely be interesting, right? Etymology is interesting, and anyone who disagrees can fickt off.

megabyteme
11-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Apparently.

We didn't do that kind of thing in my rugby club, although one or two of the props might have been up for it... if only they'd known.

Trying to be a bit too butch, I see. NTL, doesn't it waste A LOT of coke when it get's stuck in the guy's arse hair? :unsure:

manker
11-21-2011, 12:56 PM
:lol: :pinch:
I've only just got the hooker/prop connection.

And now I wish I hadn't. Eww.

manker
11-21-2011, 01:02 PM
My, my. How commendable. Etymology in the lounge.

Whoda thunk that.

Lounge need merely be interesting, right? Etymology is interesting, and anyone who disagrees can fickt off.I agree, I just hadn't planned on learning anything today.

It would be a kindness if you continued using only information that you're absolutely sure I'm aware of.

Biggles
11-21-2011, 08:17 PM

I'm sure I found secks appealing once upon a time :huh:

manker
11-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Damn. Have I put you off having secks with mulder.
He'll be furious with me :no:

Artemis
11-21-2011, 09:58 PM

Just Chloroform Les instead, Mulder has never been that concerned by levels of consciousness.....

manker
11-21-2011, 10:03 PM

Just Chloroform Les instead, Mulder has never been that concerned by levels of consciousness.....That's an excellent last resort - and it would work too - but I'm still hoping to somehow persuade Les to follow through of his own volition.

Biggles
11-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Just Chloroform Les instead, Mulder has never been that concerned by levels of consciousness.....That's an excellent last resort - and it would work too - but I'm still hoping to somehow persuade Les to follow through of his own volition.

I was going to say that my age and whiskers would surely put me outside the operational ambit of Mulder

......no idea why I thought that this might be the case though :unsure:

manker
11-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Me either.
He'd just shave you pre-coitus.

Biggles
11-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Me either.

:O My whiskers!

I think it might be wise to re-calibrate the conversation with the language of love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuE3YexxMQg&feature=related

I know he would

manker
11-21-2011, 11:01 PM
I think it might be wise to re-calibrate the conversation with the language of loveI'm not sure if you mean this thread or your planned encountrement* with mulder :unsure:

*I learned that word from a surprisingly eloquent homosexual. I think using it makes me appear debonair.

chalice
11-21-2011, 11:03 PM
I think it might be wise to re-calibrate the conversation with the language of loveI'm not sure if you mean this thread or your planned encountrement* with mulder :unsure:

*I learned that word from a surprisingly eloquent homosexual. I think using it makes me appear debonair.

I'd almost forgotten subtlety until you came back.

Quarterquack
11-21-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm not sure if you mean this thread or your planned encountrement* with mulder :unsure:

Still waiting on encourtening those pics, mate. It's not like you even need to zip the files.

Biggles
11-21-2011, 11:09 PM

There is no encountrement (classy) on the horizon (I earnestly pray) However, I thought a distraction of the eminently "wouldable" variety might ensure that Mulder was fully grounded in his heterosexuality. I'm sure that is where he is happiest even though does like to visit surprise bum secks upon the poor lassies.

manker
11-21-2011, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure if you mean this thread or your planned encountrement* with mulder :unsure:

There is no encountrement (classy) on the horizon (I earnestly pray) However, I thought a distraction of the eminently "wouldable" variety might ensure that Mulder was fully grounded in his heterosexuality. I'm sure that is where he is happiest even though does like to visit surprise bum secks upon the poor lassies.Yeah but in all fairness he does wait until after the third date before smashing their back doors in.

A true gent :smilie4:

manker
11-21-2011, 11:35 PM

Still waiting on encourtening those pics, mate. It's not like you even need to zip the files.Call me Nerdy McGeekboi if you like but I'm not sure there is much benefit in compressing jpegs.

I digress. I'm stalling for time. You appear to be the romantic sort and I just want a change from monogamy induced relentless onanism.
I don't know if this will work out after all.

Biggles
11-21-2011, 11:51 PM
Yeah but in all fairness he does wait until after the third date before smashing their back doors in.

A true gent :smilie4:

I've heard he reads a chapter of Geoffrey of Monmouth's edifying Historia Regum Britanniae every night.

manker
11-21-2011, 11:55 PM
:lol: :lol:

In all honesty, I've no idea what that is. But I'm absolutely positive that you heard right.
He's just that kind of guy.

mjmacky
11-21-2011, 11:57 PM
Still waiting on encourtening those pics, mate. It's not like you even need to zip the files.Call me Nerdy McGeekboi if you like but I'm not sure there is much benefit in compressing jpegs.

I'm feeling like you either misread his post or that I'm missing something obvious

chalice
11-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Call me Nerdy McGeekboi if you like but I'm not sure there is much benefit in compressing jpegs.

I'm feeling like you either misread his post or that I'm missing something obvious

The problem is that you're just too clever for your own good. Hitler had the same deficiency and look how that turned out.

You're playing to an audience. A mostly stupid audience, I'll grant you, but it'll never work if you patronise the crowd.

You'll just get cabbages. Sometimes they're clever cabbages, but that's just fluke for the most part.

mjmacky
11-22-2011, 12:10 AM
The problem is that you're just too clever for your own good. Hitler had the same deficiency and look how that turned out.

You're playing to an audience. A mostly stupid audience, I'll grant you, but it'll never work if you patronise the crowd.

You'll just get cabbages. Sometimes they're clever cabbages, but that's just fluke for the most part.

I was much more subtle when I called you Hitler.

manker
11-22-2011, 12:11 AM
I took it to be badinage such that the subject of the pics meant that the file size wouldn't be large so there was no need to zip for it to be small enough to work as an attachment in a PM.

Yeah, I took a few mental leaps there.

chalice
11-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Never miss a chance for a Hitler reference.

Here endeth and all that.

chalice
11-22-2011, 12:14 AM
I took it to be badinage such that the subject of the pics meant that the file size wouldn't be large so there was no need to zip for it to be small enough to work as an attachment in a PM.

Yeah, I took a few mental leaps there.

I was more referring to his posting style in general, as it were, in a roundabout, non-specific, generic kinda way, like.

manker
11-22-2011, 12:16 AM
I hadn't even seen your post before I made mine.
It took me liek 10 mins to type my post cos I didn't really know what I meant at the time and had to improvise.

manker
11-22-2011, 12:19 AM
It's not often that the lounge moves quick enough so that you have to quote the post so that people know who you're talking to.
But that's happened to me twice today. Things may be looking up :happy:

chalice
11-22-2011, 12:24 AM
It's not often that the lounge moves quick enough so that you have to quote the post so that people know who you're talking to.

In all honesty, and I'm never this nice, it's largely because of yourself as catalyst.

Pretty fucking refreshing, hotshot.

manker
11-22-2011, 12:31 AM

In all honesty, and I'm never this nice, it's largely because of yourself as catalyst.

Pretty fucking refreshing, hotshot.N'awwhhh :wub:

I'm sure it isn't, but i'm quoting that anyway.

Artemis
11-22-2011, 03:50 AM
Me either.

Mulder strikes me more as a wax n rip kind of a guy rather than someone who would patiently and kindly shave you :yikes:

Mr. Mulder
11-22-2011, 08:48 AM
i still can't be fucked to type it all out using words and shit but basically i did a load of drugs and smashed in a chubby teenage hairdresser, spuffed on her chebs too it was pretty awesome. then i didn't have thyme to sleep so got changed for work and she spurted shaving foam (not an ewefamisum) all over my work shirt?? i said ok, rubbed it off then went to work then when i got home from work she was thankfully gone as was the even chubbier teen my flatmate bummed. except he did her up the arse and there was so much blood!!!! and she liked it???? it looked like he'd been stabbed in the abdomen! awesome!!!!

there's other stuff too but i need to save something to tell my grandkids.

before i molest the shit out of them.

obviousment. :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
11-22-2011, 08:48 AM
is it classed as cheating if you were a complete fucking wreck? :eyebrows:

Alien5
11-22-2011, 09:02 AM
It depends what drugs and how much.

Why did he rip her arsehole?

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Why did he rip her arsehole?

She was fat. Try to keep up, will you...

mjmacky
11-22-2011, 12:54 PM
as was the even chubbier teen my flatmate bummed. except he did her up the arse and there was so much blood!!!! and she liked it???? it looked like he'd been stabbed in the abdomen! awesome!!!!

If she were classier, she would have told him about her diverticulosis before he moved onto the next hole.

Squeamous
11-22-2011, 01:38 PM
i still can't be fucked to type it all out using words and shit but basically i did a load of drugs and smashed in a chubby teenage hairdresser, spuffed on her chebs too it was pretty awesome. then i didn't have thyme to sleep so got changed for work and she spurted shaving foam (not an ewefamisum) all over my work shirt?? i said ok, rubbed it off then went to work then when i got home from work she was thankfully gone as was the even chubbier teen my flatmate bummed. except he did her up the arse and there was so much blood!!!! and she liked it???? it looked like he'd been stabbed in the abdomen! awesome!!!!

there's other stuff too but i need to save something to tell my grandkids.

before i molest the shit out of them.

obviousment. :eyebrows:

I'm sorry, I have to know. Did you get the shaving foam out of the shirt?

is it classed as cheating if you were a complete fucking wreck? :eyebrows:

If you can't remember it it doesn't count. After all, if a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there to hear it, does it make a noise? Ah so.

megabyteme
11-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Speaking of which, Sq, how was that date last night? :P

Squeamous
11-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Speaking of which, Sq, how was that date last night? :P

Good. Very good. Some bullshit excuse was offered, but it was so creative I was touched. At least he cared enough to lie, you know?

mjmacky
11-22-2011, 02:01 PM
At least he cared enough to lie, you know?

Cared enough about who, himself or you?

Squeamous
11-22-2011, 07:35 PM
At least he cared enough to lie, you know?

I'm not sure he warrants that much thought tbh.

Biggles
11-22-2011, 07:36 PM

Even if it was just himself it shows a capacity to love...or something like that...maybe

anigav
11-23-2011, 06:00 AM
Even if it was just himself it shows a capacityability tolove fuck...

Corrected

Squeamous
11-23-2011, 12:38 PM

Even if it was just himself it shows a capacity to love...or something like that...maybe

Sweetheart, you are far too nice for this world.

manker
11-23-2011, 12:51 PM
You're right, you know. I've always thought it.

Big Les = FST BFG

Squeamous
11-23-2011, 06:51 PM
+1