PDA

View Full Version : Hardware i got problem with usenext free-trial !

ilacoin
11-22-2011, 09:43 AM
hi guys i need help please:) first of all i know how to get the free-trial work but i got a problem a few months ago:(
there should be 2 windows pop-up after you installed usenext client..one asks you to fill username and password..another asks
you to fill the e-mail address! you will receive the third e-mail from usenext after you fill the e-mail address:) my problem is the second
window doesnt pop-up:ermm: or maybe usenext canceled free-trial?
thanks in advanced if anyone could help me out with this! i really appreciated it ! pzzzz:D

Skiz
11-22-2011, 09:08 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/333387-Usenext-is-a-SCAM-!-!-!

:unsure:

zot
11-23-2011, 06:32 AM
Whatever you do, I suggest that you DO NOT ever give UseneXT your Paypal or credit card number.

Use Google, and notice that the internet is full of stories about people who learned that lesson the hard way. . You know you're in trouble when Google lists "scam" as a top companion search term. :(

Townsend
11-24-2011, 11:59 AM
@zot/Skip: OF COURSE you should carefully read terms and conditions before signing up... if you don't: it's your own fault!!! Then you are not able to do business....

if you sign up for a trial, you can chancel your account within the trial period (14 days). Additionally, there are free trial accounts without registration (but only 1 GB download volume):
http://www.lazydesis.com/software/49795-usenext-14-days-free-trial-without-registration.html

kickinitdeep
11-09-2014, 11:04 AM
That's the second time I've seen you defending usenext. Do you work for them or something , they are a bunch of scheming ass holes. Who reads the terms FFs now be honest. , if you sit and wade through pages of terms every time you sign up for something you must be the most anal person on the planet, not to mention boring. In my case I used to trial for less than an hour , their servers suck so stopped payment , EMAILED THEM to say I didn't want their service any more. 3 months later I get a bill through the door for £160 because I didn't terminate "in the correct manner" are you telling me that's right and honest ? Get outta here . I sent the an email to tell them in no uncertain terms I wouldn't be paying. I suggest everyone does the same. , any bills you get bin them .