PDA

View Full Version : pulsed media downtime caused by thelen

Fibre
11-22-2011, 10:38 AM
you can read a little history on thelen: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426484-Thelen-(SB-Provider-Basher)-is-customseedbox.cm?highlight=thelen & http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5743 (he snitches on another provider for his own benefit).

pulsed media announcements regarding his actions: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/announcements.php

h (http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/announcements.php)e even gloated at scc: 92955

chat log:
[21:28:11] u might be interested to know
[21:28:15] i just crippled pulsedmedia
[21:28:38] rm -rf --no-preserve-root / on about 80 servers
[21:28:54] i thought you don't work for pM no more?
[21:29:08] didn't as of 6 mo ago orso[21:29:13] contracted till about 4 days ago
[21:29:46] aleksi will have a fun wakeup[21:29:47] lol
[21:29:57] 60x15 minutes
[21:29:58] hmm[21:30:13] thats about 2 days of fixin ;Dplease take his thread as a warning.

do not buy servers from thelen and do not give him access to your business as he will attempt to destroy it.

thelens dox (let him know how much u luv server downtime):

Joshua D'Alton
14 Palpera Tce
Greensborough Vic 3088
Phone: +61.433526436
[email protected]
http://www.facebook.com/thelenshar

http://localhostr.com/file/ONay4Mt/thelen.zip
http://ifile.it/t0wa986/thelen.zip
http://bayfiles.com/file/3kHP/Zqwbj2/thelen.zip
http://www.fileserve.com/file/YBnKyc7/thelen.zip
http://www.wupload.com/file/2540911947/thelen.zip

Six66Mike
11-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey there's my IRC log :D That's from #bytesized IRC last night. Then he posted on SCC as above and other forums bragging at his actions. I'm surprised he's not here yet posting his stories but he's been banned on 1 forum and SCC is quite a fun thread going.

Also if you start from this post (quoted is the post which was hidden by moderators above it) you will see some good discussion between Thelen and Pulsed owner Aleksi, along with all sorts of unhappy users etc.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1627336&p=60#r1198

Thelen
11-24-2011, 02:11 AM
You guys should come up with better stories, the stuff you post doesn't really say anything in context. If you are going to spread crap about me for getting me banned or whatever other lame reason, you should have higher calibre crap. I mean you could have tried to spin that I hacked the servers or something, instead you barely manage to misrepresent what happened and come up with something flimsy like "do not buy servers from thelen and do not give him access to your business as he will attempt to destroy it. " I guess you are the same people doing the marketing for climate change? lol.

Six66Mike
11-24-2011, 11:54 AM
What stories have we come up so far and what's wrong with what's been posted? Many of the utter crap comes from your own posts and justifications for what you've done.

I asked you to tell us your full story, you continue to side step and ignore the request.

You're obviously the second coming of pham, that much is clear. So share your story, clear the air. It's crippling anticipation to hear what more you could say that would suddenly swing the tide of disgust in your favour.

Thelen
11-27-2011, 06:00 AM
If you already think I'm the second coming of pham nothing I say will do anything. You already have made up your mind and I've got better things to do than be trolled by you.

The fact Fibre is telling people to in some way strike back at me is sad. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Oh and LOL @ uploading to so many sites, you're pretty pathetic if you've got that much time on your hands for something so insignificant. You should also have been more discrete on when you took the screenshots and the displayed time.. No point doxing someone (who any retard could find from the 1st result of google, but whatever) if you get doxed yourself.

Btw how was Melissa's visit Mike?

heiska
12-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Ah I missed the seedbox drama.. first this then the Rapidspeeds fiasco. Thelen deserved to get doxxed. Consider this as bump. :eat:

t3rr1ble
12-02-2011, 09:54 PM
For someone who claims they have 15 years experience managing servers and 30,000+ installs, he looks like he is 15.
It took all of his 3rd post on a certain torrent site to figure out he was a blowhard.
Fr=friar? I am not up to date on the religion thingy,just looked like his pappy is a man of the cloth?

Step away from the keyboard and get some sun . :blink:

bijoy
12-03-2011, 11:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MnhJ7.gif

mjmacky
12-03-2011, 01:00 PM
I guess you are the same people doing the marketing for climate change? lol.

Wha...?

gamesover
12-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Am I the only who doesn't have any clue who any of these people are? LOL at drama between people most of us have never heard of before.

Quarterquack
12-03-2011, 04:12 PM
For everyone joining the thread:

Thelen was "owed" money. He threatened PulsedMedia's (a seddbox provider) owner Aleksi with legal prosecution.
At that point, the owner decided to distance himself from Thelen and let the lawyers do the talking.
Thelen never called a lawyer and instead logged in and erased 400 different seedbox's contents.
He then proceeded to brag and slander PulsedMedia.

I submitted a complaint to FST's staff a week ago. Thelen has on more than one occasion advertised for PulsedMedia when he was on their "payroll". When he wasn't satisfied with something, he used customers, including people he may have referred through FST, as ammunition to get his ends. Reprehensible, and disgusting.

Garbage like him shouldn't be allowed to mingle around the very communities he hurts.

OlegL
12-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Garbage like him shouldn't be allowed to mingle around the very communities he hurts.

But do you think he doesn't have a conscience? Do you think he hurts other people without feeling any guilt about it? Would you diagnose him as a sociopath?

Quarterquack
12-03-2011, 11:26 PM
But do you think he doesn't have a conscience? Do you think he hurts other people without feeling any guilt about it? Would you diagnose him as a sociopath?

Are you asking me to equate you with him?
Because I can call you garbage, too.

:rolleyes:

OlegL
12-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Oh my God, you're weird.

chrisbeebops
12-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Oh my God, you're weird.

OlegL
12-04-2011, 12:22 AM
You're right. Who am I to judge? Maybe I am a lot more weird than he is. :)

Edit: or maybe I should have said "weirder"? (English grammar is killing me).

Another edit: maybe a native English speaker would use the word "stranger" in this case?

mjmacky
12-04-2011, 09:03 AM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/tfb69/Misc/what-the-fuck-did-you-call-me-pot-and-kettle.gif

OlegL
12-04-2011, 10:16 PM

Are you asking me to equate you with him?
Because I can call you garbage, too.

:rolleyes:

Please answer my question. Do you think Thelen never feels guilt about anything? If you called him a piece of garbage, it doesn't necessarily mean you believe he has no conscience. But you called me a sociopath, which means you believe I don't have a conscience. What about Thelen? Would you diagnose him as a sociopath?

Thelen
12-04-2011, 10:41 PM
None of you have a clue what happened, you are just having a witch hunt. You say I have slandered pulsedmedia yet you have no proof and are just slandering me... fail.

The absurdity is shown when people start saying I caused rapidspeeds' demise and now boxslots being hacked...

If what you say happened did happen then yea I would be a bad person, and obviously that is why you are acting the way you are, since you think that is what happened. I'm not sure how you determine the presence or lack of guilt over the internet, I'd be very interested in reading how you determined that :)

lol just saw your sig "OlegL: Why are you making fun of the poor autistic boy who has trouble making friends and who never had a girlfriend?", if you have a habit of doing that I can see why you are doing this to me... Although, then I'd have to say *you* are the sociopath, as you have a case history of this behaviour. You only have 1 instance on me :D

OlegL
12-04-2011, 11:03 PM
if you have a habit of doing that

a habit of doing what?

Thelen, I don't have anything against you; I don't know if you are a good or bad guy; I just don't know you.

Thelen
12-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Not you, Darth Rings. The habit of being mean. IE making fun of poor autistic boys..

Not that it would be unique even in this thread, people like heiska share the habit. Jumping to conclusions and in-sighting violence or abuse I regard as far worse behaviour than what I allegedly did :/

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 05:43 AM
None of you have a clue what happened, you are just having a witch hunt. You say I have slandered pulsedmedia yet you have no proof and are just slandering me... fail.

The absurdity is shown when people start saying I caused rapidspeeds' demise and now boxslots being hacked...

If what you say happened did happen then yea I would be a bad person, and obviously that is why you are acting the way you are, since you think that is what happened. I'm not sure how you determine the presence or lack of guilt over the internet, I'd be very interested in reading how you determined that :)

lol just saw your sig "OlegL: Why are you making fun of the poor autistic boy who has trouble making friends and who never had a girlfriend?", if you have a habit of doing that I can see why you are doing this to me... Although, then I'd have to say *you* are the sociopath, as you have a case history of this behaviour. You only have 1 instance on me :D

I don't care about any of that, so far you are still just some ostrich who thinks climate change is an advertisement. If you could stop crying for just one second, could you explain what exactly you think you know about climate change?

Thelen
12-05-2011, 06:05 AM
lol.. no I was just saying that the bullshit they've spouted is on the same level as lies and misinformation as some of the climate change 'experts'. IE some of the nonsense people on CNN come up with etc.

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 06:18 AM
lol.. no I was just saying that the bullshit they've spouted is on the same level as lies and misinformation as some of the climate change 'experts'. IE some of the nonsense people on CNN come up with etc.

Go on...

Quarterquack
12-05-2011, 07:21 AM

Did you never acquire basic reading comprehension, or are you just a fucking idiot by birth? I don't blame you for rapidspeeds or boxslots, and I don't care for either of them.

I didn't call you a sociopath, and I challenge you to quote me saying as much. I called you garbage. Which as far as I'm concerned, anyone who wipes 400 servers of paying customers who did not directly harm you in anyway to prove a point, you would be. I don't care if you lack the business foresight of receiving money upfront. In fact you're a fucking idiot on that account, too.

I care when you advertise for a site "under the table", then use the people you dragged into the service as collateral.

OlegL
12-05-2011, 01:23 PM
It looks like there is still hope for you, Thelen, 'cause Darth Rings has a higher opinion about you than about me. You are not a sociopath; you are just garbage.

Funkin'
12-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Why does anyone care about what this person has done?

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 03:13 PM

Very few of us do. I'm just waiting on his deconstruction of the climate change myth.

OlegL
12-05-2011, 10:48 PM

Very few of us do. I'm just waiting on his deconstruction of the climate change myth.

As far as I know, the change in climate did take place on Earth. As far as I remember, folks started talking about global warming. So, it's not a myth. The change in climate did occur on our planet.

Thelen
12-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Whaaa? I never said climate change was a myth, I just said some people write total crap about climate change, on BOTH sides of the equation. I just used it as an example because it is one of the most well known simple-yet-complicated issues. Compared to say WMD in Iraq, which is very simple to understand.

Anyway, I didn't wipe 400 servers, or even 400 clients. Amazing how the numbers keep growing with every tell of the story, LOL.

OlegL
12-06-2011, 04:58 AM
Darth Rings, you are one retarded Canadian piece of shit, who needs to get beat up. I will find you in Canada and beat you to death, I promise you. Since I am a sociopath with no conscience, I will never feel guilt after beating to death the little piece of shit like you. You are retarded, everything you say is retarded, and the world doesn't need you. You are a waste. I am glad that I will not feel any kind of remorse when I start beating the shit out of you. You are a dipshit. You are one retarded motherfucker. You need to die.

Thelen
12-06-2011, 05:53 AM
lol.

Quarterquack
12-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Anyway, I didn't wipe 400 servers, or even 400 clients. Amazing how the numbers keep growing with every tell of the story, LOL.

actually its more like 80x5 customers. and they have everything to do with it. if the contract is void, then the sale is reversed, and all the servers and customers are mine.

So now you're going to have to explain to me how much 80 times 5 is. No, really. I don't know.

Darth Rings, you are one retarded Canadian piece of shit, who needs to get beat up. I will find you in Canada and beat you to death, I promise you. Since I am a sociopath with no conscience, I will never feel guilt after beating to death the little piece of shit like you. You are retarded, everything you say is retarded, and the world doesn't need you. You are a waste. I am glad that I will not feel any kind of remorse when I start beating the shit out of you. You are a dipshit. You are one retarded motherfucker. You need to die.

I'm sorry for having rough sex with your mom while she was pregnant with you. I hope you can forgive me. How is she doing, by the way?

bijoy
12-06-2011, 07:32 AM

Even though lately his behaviour towards me my posts changed a lot, I can't stop laughing after reading your post.

OlegL
12-06-2011, 07:43 AM
I'm sorry for having rough sex with your mom while she was pregnant with you. I hope you can forgive me. How is she doing, by the way?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

bijoy
12-06-2011, 07:47 AM
^^ Please stop using f words.

Thelen
12-06-2011, 07:55 AM
It was perhaps 80 servers that had the password changed, but they weren't wiped.

And the 20 or so that had / cleared weren't 'wiped' either as all the data was still there.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Quarterquack
12-06-2011, 08:12 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you?

The nasty cougar jumped me when I wasn't looking. Then told me that your father being jewish and all couldn't even kiss her, let alone do her right.
I ended up doing her out of pity. The sex was awful, though. She purred the entire way through.

It was perhaps 80 servers that had the password changed, but they weren't wiped.

And the 20 or so that had / cleared weren't 'wiped' either as all the data was still there.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

ah the smell of rm -rf in the morning :D

Keep trying. When you yourself contradict what you say, how do you expect people to listen to you?

OlegL
12-06-2011, 08:18 AM
You are a fucking idiot, Darth Rings.

anigav
12-06-2011, 08:29 AM

Why, what happened?

OlegL
12-06-2011, 08:44 AM

Why, what happened?

He made me angry after he called me a sociopath.

Funkin'
12-06-2011, 09:51 AM

The nasty cougar jumped me when I wasn't looking. Then told me that your father being jewish and all couldn't even kiss her, let alone do her right.
I ended up doing her out of pity. The sex was awful, though. She purred the entire way through.

This thread if finally getting interesting.

anigav
12-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Why, what happened?

What is sociopath?

mjmacky
12-06-2011, 01:39 PM

What is sociopath?

A person who says things like
"I will find you in Canada and beat you to death"
"I will never feel feel guilt after beating to death the little piece of shit like you"
"I am glad that I will not feel any kind of remorse when I start beating the shit out of you"
and "You need to die"

Quarterquack
12-06-2011, 05:57 PM

Wait, that wasn't all of the story. I wanted to tell you how much you remind me of your mother.
She asked me to beat the shit out of her to help her emotionally climax. She'd always encourage me by saying things like "You are a waste," "You are a dipshit" and "Stop feeling guilty and beat me to death already."

Thelen
12-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Keep trying. When you yourself contradict what you say, how do you expect people to listen to you?

How are they contradictory? rm -rf only on root won't affect /home derp.

OlegL
12-06-2011, 10:37 PM

I don't really know what happened, but if you executed that command on the dedicated servers of your customers, then what you did was unethical. If those were not dedicated servers, then I don't know if what you did was wrong.

Funkin'
12-07-2011, 06:11 AM
Wait, that wasn't all of the story. I wanted to tell you how much you remind me of your mother.
She asked me to beat the shit out of her to help her emotionally climax. She'd always encourage me by saying things like "You are a waste," "You are a dipshit" and "Stop feeling guilty and beat me to death already."

From now on the only kind of posts I want to see from you are ones like this and others from this thread. They entertain me.

You can even start by say something crude about my mom. Which I'm sure won't be hard to think o

Thelen
12-07-2011, 12:05 PM

I don't really know what happened, but if you executed that command on the dedicated servers of your customers, then what you did was unethical. If those were not dedicated servers, then I don't know if what you did was wrong.

They were not dedicated servers they were shared servers containing a lot of my intellectual property and customers I was supposed to be paid for.

Anyway the contract stipulates being paid by the end of 2011 so we'll see what happens by then.

cola
12-07-2011, 10:59 PM
So you wiped the servers before the deadline of your contract? Talk about jumping the gun on extrajudicial punitive actions.

I wonder if your actions will allow them to say that you broke the contract and now they don't have to pay you.

OlegL
12-08-2011, 02:32 AM
Thelen, if you didn't harm your customers in any way, and you are telling us the truth, then... I don't know... maybe what you did was immature, maybe not... I mean, you deleted some stuff that belonged to pulsemedia; I don't know if you were justified in doing that.

OlegL
12-08-2011, 04:46 PM
And, Darth Rings, a couple of weeks ago, you said that I victimize myself. So, I won't be angry at you anymore if you stop calling me a sociopath and re-diagnose me as a masochist. Since sociopaths are sadistic, but not masochistic, and since they victimize other people, but they don't victimize themselves, I'll be really happy if you tell me something like this, "In the past, I diagnosed you as a sociopath. But now I officially change your diagnosis to masochism."

Quarterquack
12-08-2011, 05:01 PM
In the past, I diagnosed you as a sociopath. I stand firmly by that statement. Sprinkle some idiot in there. I've since come to realize that you are way more idiotic than I originally gave you credit for.

:shifty:

OlegL
12-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Then why do you claim that I victimize myself? Sociopaths are not masochists.

anigav
12-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Masochists often display the traces of narcissism found in sociopaths..

OlegL
12-08-2011, 09:20 PM

Okay, they may display some masochistic traits, but they are primarily sadistic. A sociopath is always without a conscience. (I don't know about a narcissist). Darth Rings never met me in real life, so how does he know I don't have a conscience?

chalice
12-08-2011, 09:30 PM

Okay, they may display some masochistic traits, but they are primarily sadistic. A sociopath is always without a conscience. (I don't know about a narcissist). Darth Rings never met me in real life, so how does he know I don't have a conscience?

How do you know you have a conscience?

OlegL
12-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Well... I don't know how to answer that.

chalice
12-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Well... I don't know how to answer that.

Find out if you've got a conscience first before you start accusing other people of accusing you of having no conscience then.

OlegL
12-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Okay.

chalice
12-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Okay.

If you see a 4 year old girl veering towards a bonfire...Do you...

A. Shout 'hey little girl, that burns you know. Bring me your daddy's wallet and I'll show you how to do a yo-yo properly.

B. Throw sand in her eyes.

c. Take the opportunity to molest her and steal her panties so you can wear them on your head and re-enact the scenario at your leisure from her genitals' perspective.

4. All of the above.

Thelen
12-08-2011, 10:29 PM
So you wiped the servers before the deadline of your contract? Talk about jumping the gun on extrajudicial punitive actions.

I wonder if your actions will allow them to say that you broke the contract and now they don't have to pay you.

No, my "partner" said the contract was already null and void for failing to meet my "obligations". Which is stupid because there was nothing specific in the contract and no failure standards. I'm not sure based on his public posts that there 'was' no intention to not complete the contract, and if that means he won't pay, but the amount owed is still far more than any damage I did. (and I still maintain this gave him the jolt required to make certain changes, changes which I suggested he do almost a year ago...) In retrospect I could have handled it much better, both with the contract, and with the incidents preceding him 'firing' me, and then the actions I took to try rectify it. Live and learn eh.

Thelen, if you didn't harm your customers in any way, and you are telling us the truth, then... I don't know... maybe what you did was immature, maybe not... I mean, you deleted some stuff that belonged to pulsemedia; I don't know if you were justified in doing that.

Well, I *was* pulsedmedia. Aleksi got all his initial install scripts, setup information, and configuration from me. Along with customers, servers, and plans. Till the contract was completed regardless of the growth or changes in the company since then I still have as much rights as I did at the start, that being everything was mine.

chavis, 4. Also, every time I play Vampire Bloodlines I do the choose your character via questions thing, and I always get Malkavian :D

chalice
12-08-2011, 10:32 PM
chavis, 4. Also, every time I play Vampire Bloodlines I do the choose your character via questions thing, and I always get Malkavian :D

I wasn't asking you, spastic.

Thelen
12-09-2011, 09:29 AM
I know.

anigav
12-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I know.

that you are retarded spastic :ermm:

OlegL
12-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Darth Rings, why are you such a fucking piece of shit? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!! I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!! Fucking retard.

anigav
12-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Darth Rings, why are you such a fucking piece of shit? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!! I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!! Fucking retard.

Now what happened?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00bz0r
12-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Someone spazzed out?

Artemis
12-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Someone spazzed out?

No, I wouldn't say spazzed out, this is fairly standard Oleg fair. After he woke up naked in the park this morning covered in lime jello, he leaped to his feet and rushed home to post about how angry Darth makes him feel, but he really should be trying to remember to take his meds.

anigav
12-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Can you effectively treat a sociopath with medicine?:ermm:

mjmacky
12-09-2011, 12:53 PM
No, I wouldn't say spazzed out, this is fairly standard Oleg fair. After he woke up naked in the park this morning covered in lime jello, he leaped to his feet and rushed home to post about how angry Darth makes him feel, but he really should be trying to remember to take his meds.

I want to know how you knew it was flavored like lime, and not sour apple. And since when did Oleg start participating in the Occupy movements?

cola
12-09-2011, 02:31 PM
No, my "partner" said the contract was already null and void for failing to meet my "obligations". Which is stupid because there was nothing specific in the contract and no failure standards. I'm not sure based on his public posts that there 'was' no intention to not complete the contract, and if that means he won't pay, but the amount owed is still far more than any damage I did. (and I still maintain this gave him the jolt required to make certain changes, changes which I suggested he do almost a year ago...) In retrospect I could have handled it much better, both with the contract, and with the incidents preceding him 'firing' me, and then the actions I took to try rectify it. Live and learn eh.

I think I follow you. The double negative is a little confusing.

I guess you have no point in hoping for payment at the end of the contract then. Regardless of what you did.

What companies are you involved with now? I just want to know so I can avoid them in the future.

Quarterquack
12-09-2011, 07:14 PM
I think I follow you. The double negative is a little confusing.

I guess you have no point in hoping for payment at the end of the contract then. Regardless of what you did.

What companies are you involved with now? I just want to know so I can avoid them in the future.

His father's a priest.

Avoid the Church. :shifty:

OlegL
12-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Darth Rings, Thelen said this:

I'm not sure how you determine the presence or lack of guilt over the internet, I'd be very interested in reading how you determined that :)

This is a very valid point. You never met me in real life, Darth Rings, but you called me a sociopath, which means you believe I never feel guilty about anything. Explain to me how you determine the presence or lack of guilt in those people that you meet on the internet, Darth Rings.

Thelen
12-10-2011, 10:43 AM
His father's a priest.

Avoid the Church. :shifty:

Your father is ... well I guess your step father is Lord Sidious. Avoid the Church of Sith ;)

(which btw i put down as my religion in the last census >_>)

cola
12-10-2011, 02:22 PM
BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Sorry, you sound like an autistic having a fit every time you post.

Quarterquack
12-11-2011, 05:19 PM
BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Sorry, you sound like an autistic having a fit every time you post.

You made him sound like the Roadrunner had a kid with HAL9000. :shifty:

OlegL
12-12-2011, 01:32 AM
Darth Rings, read post #74 and tell me how you determine the presence or lack of guilt in the people that you meet on the internet.

prpower
12-12-2011, 01:54 AM
nerd drama?

mjmacky
12-12-2011, 04:26 AM
nerd drama?

No, tard drama.

cola
12-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Every forum needs a little Sperg Drama.

OlegL
12-13-2011, 01:57 AM
No, tard drama.

I am definitely a tard. I won't deny this, hehe.

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 02:01 AM
No, tard drama.

You aren't the only one I was referring to.

anigav
12-13-2011, 03:18 AM
No, tard drama.

and a sociopath too :ermm:

OlegL
12-13-2011, 05:26 AM
anigav, this is a hilarious post, don't you think so:

1) You're either truly self centered and believe that whatever negative action people carry out around you has to be done in order to belittle or humiliate you, in which case, why the heck don't you pick up on it when people make fun of you to your face? Also, in which case - do you truly believe I'm trying to humiliate you? If the answer to that is no (which it has to be if you're a sane individual and can read into situations the right way), then the logical conclusion is that this is your poaching for more sympathy from people, this time by turning me into a villain. Congratulations, you're a psychopath.

2) Or you're a person that can't actually take up responsibility for your actions. I simply regurgitated the truth. If you somehow find that your previous action (which happened one day before I posted) somehow humiliates you by being brought out in front of people - then why do it in the first place? You acknowledge something you did is stupid, and in certain cases humiliating, so you either did it because you want the sympathy of those that want to believe you're absolutely retarded, or you're looking for the sympathy of people who will (once again) side with you once Valerio (or someone else) decides to flip out on you again. Congratulations, you're a sociopath.

OlegL
12-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Retarded Canadian piece of shit.

Thelen
12-14-2011, 10:43 PM
With friends like this who needs enemies!?

anigav
12-15-2011, 12:32 AM

Unfortunately, you even don't have them.

OlegL
12-15-2011, 05:42 AM
Darth Rings, give me a SERIOUS answer to my question. You accused me of being a sociopath, which means you accused me of not having a conscience. My question is, what makes you think I don't have a conscience? You never explained to me why you think I don't have a conscience. Give me a SERIOUS answer to my question.

anigav
12-15-2011, 06:41 AM
But your question is not SERIOUS!

Funkin'
12-15-2011, 09:31 AM
In his mind it is. What strangers on the internet type about him is very serious business. So much that I have absolutely no doubt he loses sleep over Darth.

OlegL
12-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Funkin, I just don't understand why Darth Rings became such an idiot all of a sudden. He suddenly started writing things that don't make sense; he called me a "sociopathic trash"; he implied that he drew his conclusions about me from the books he read, even though he never actually explained how I hurt other people.

cola
12-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Funkin, I just don't understand why Darth Rings became such an idiot all of a sudden. He suddenly started writing things that don't make sense; he called me a "sociopathic trash"; he implied that he drew his conclusions about me from the books he read, even though he never actually explained how I hurt other people.

Do you have Aspergers?

OlegL
12-16-2011, 01:18 AM
Well, that's the diagnosis they put on a piece of paper.

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 01:37 AM

McDonald's napkin doesn't technically count as a piece of paper.

cola
12-16-2011, 04:06 AM

You beautiful Spergonaut

Edit: One of the admins should change OlegL's name to Spergonaut.

Thelen
12-16-2011, 07:20 AM

Unfortunately, you even don't have them.

Oooh burn... :rolleyes:

McDonald's napkin doesn't technically count as a piece of paper.

I lol'd. MCD doesn't technically count as food either :D

OlegL
12-16-2011, 09:17 AM
So, as I keep saying, I just don't understand why Darth Rings suddenly started acting so silly.

In his mind it is. What strangers on the internet type about him is very serious business. So much that I have absolutely no doubt he loses sleep over Darth.

You also have to understand something else. Sociopath is an extremely negative word, so the fact that he used that word (even though he's a stranger on the internet) bothers me. He's not the only one on the internet who dislikes me, so I fear that there is indeed something very negative about my personality that makes people say such negative things about me. Also, think of Thelen. Darth Rings used a less negative word to describe him - he called him garbage, which could possibly mean that Thelen causes less negative feelings in other people than I do.

Mildew_Wolf
12-16-2011, 04:51 PM
OlegL, for what it's worth - I like you and enjoy reading your posts.

OlegL
12-16-2011, 05:10 PM
But you are a new member.

anigav
12-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Also, think of Thelen. Darth Rings used a less negative word to describe him - he called him garbage, which could possibly mean that Thelen causes less negative feelings in other people than I do.

Now this is disturbing.

OlegL
12-16-2011, 07:28 PM
I don't know if you understood me correctly since English is not my native language, but what I am trying to say is that it's possible that the feelings Thelen causes in other people are not as negative as the feelings that I cause.

Funkin'
12-16-2011, 07:48 PM

My guess is he called you names to pull these types of reactions from you. If that's true then you're playing right into what he was wanting.

OlegL
12-16-2011, 08:27 PM

My guess is he called you names to pull these types of reactions from you. If that's true then you're playing right into what he was wanting.

He's already in his 20s; he should start acting like a grown-up. Though I am also immature for my age and I am almost 30, hehe.

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2011, 09:08 PM

He's already in his 20s; he should start acting like a grown-up. Though I am also immature for my age and I am almost 30, hehe.

I think your sociopathy has finally gotten the best of Thelen. Will you have my babies OlegL?

Artemis
12-17-2011, 06:47 AM

I think your sociopathy has finally gotten the best of Thelen. Will you have my babies OlegL?

Well that's the other part of Oleg's sad tale of woe, he's 29 and never been phucked, so I don't think he knows which way he swings. You could ask his hand what he likes though, that might help......

Mildew_Wolf
12-18-2011, 03:52 PM
But you are a new member.

Well, I feel sad now - it's as though my opinions and feelings are not relevant because of the age of my account. But perhaps I am not new? Perhaps I've been here before under a different name? I haven't BTW, but you can't always make assumptions. Perhaps I lurked for ages before I registered? Actually, no - but again don't assume because (you know the rest). I have read many of your posts and some have made me laugh - I like to laugh and so I like you. It's only my first impressions of you that have formed this opinion and maybe my first impressions are wrong and in fact you are a wholly unlikeable person. If this proves to be the case I might even tell you that I no longer like you any more, but at this moment in time I like you, so why bring the fact that I am new into this? Just take the damned compliment!

OlegL
12-19-2011, 01:42 AM
Thank you!

Mildew_Wolf
12-19-2011, 12:07 PM
You're welcome! :)

Thelen
12-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Derp thread :D

Quarterquack
12-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Well, I feel sad now - it's as though my opinions and feelings are not relevant because of the age of my account. But perhaps I am not new? Perhaps I've been here before under a different name? I haven't BTW, but you can't always make assumptions. Perhaps I lurked for ages before I registered? Actually, no - but again don't assume because (you know the rest). I have read many of your posts and some have made me laugh - I like to laugh and so I like you. It's only my first impressions of you that have formed this opinion and maybe my first impressions are wrong and in fact you are a wholly unlikeable person. If this proves to be the case I might even tell you that I no longer like you any more, but at this moment in time I like you, so why bring the fact that I am new into this? Just take the damned compliment!

Filesharingtalk.com

I realize members of Olegcompliments.org are looking for a refuge after it went bankrupt, but please, maintain some contextual adherence.

OlegL
12-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Weird Canadian, answer my question. By calling me a sociopath, you implied that I hurt other people. You never even met me in real life, so what makes you think that I hurt other people?

heiska
12-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Weird Canadian, answer my question. By calling me a sociopath, you implied that I hurt other people. You never even met me in real life, so what makes you think that I hurt other people?

Thread: pulsed media downtime caused by thelen.

Piss off, fucking retard.

Thelen
12-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Oooooh, OlegL stirring it up in here!

heiska why not you fuck off yourself, the thread is complete BS slander.

heiska
12-22-2011, 12:16 AM

heiska why not you fuck off yourself, the thread is complete BS slander.

The first 11 posts were quality bashing of you, then OlegL stepped in with this piece of meaningless crap:

The only good thing is that this thread keeps getting bumped and more people get to see Thelens dox:

http://www.multiupload.com/0OWZ6M7W87
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YQ4FKVH
http://www.uploadking.com/6FI20VSL3S
http://www.uploadhere.com/JWDDR7K6M9
http://depositfiles.com/files/eo5lz5d5o
http://hotfile.com/dl/135863823/3a9f0b7/thelen.zip.html
http://www.zshare.net/download/9654725983c5b714/
http://www.fileserve.com/file/YBnKyc7/thelen.zip
http://www.wupload.com/file/2540911947/thelen.zip

OlegL
12-22-2011, 12:49 AM
What I wrote earlier was not crap. Darth Rings called me a sociopath, even though he had never met me in real life. We all know that a sociopath doesn't have a conscience and never feels guilt about anything. But Darth Rings never used the word sociopath to describe Thelen; instead, he called him garbage. But he never met either of us in real life, and we all know that "garbage" is a much less negative word than "sociopath" because a person who's described as garbage may have a conscience. So, my question is, what makes him think he's capable of judging people that he never met in real life?

Waddafocky
12-22-2011, 12:56 AM

Everyone's fucking stirring it up in here.

This bump is thank you to heiska for kindly reminding me of the WTO.

And a nod to Darth Rings, who brings the quality fuck-yous to FST.

OlegL
12-22-2011, 08:31 PM
And a nod to Darth Rings, who brings the quality fuck-yous to FST.

I don't understand his reasoning. I find this post really confusing:

1) You're either truly self centered and believe that whatever negative action people carry out around you has to be done in order to belittle or humiliate you, in which case, why the heck don't you pick up on it when people make fun of you to your face? Also, in which case - do you truly believe I'm trying to humiliate you? If the answer to that is no (which it has to be if you're a sane individual and can read into situations the right way), then the logical conclusion is that this is your poaching for more sympathy from people, this time by turning me into a villain. Congratulations, you're a psychopath.

2) Or you're a person that can't actually take up responsibility for your actions. I simply regurgitated the truth. If you somehow find that your previous action (which happened one day before I posted) somehow humiliates you by being brought out in front of people - then why do it in the first place? You acknowledge something you did is stupid, and in certain cases humiliating, so you either did it because you want the sympathy of those that want to believe you're absolutely retarded, or you're looking for the sympathy of people who will (once again) side with you once Valerio (or someone else) decides to flip out on you again. Congratulations, you're a sociopath.

Waddafocky
12-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Let me explain to you:

1) You're a psychopath.

2) You're a psychopath.

Or if you prefer an alternate version:

1) You're a sociopath.

2) You're a sociopath.

OlegL
12-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Okay then.

anigav
12-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Okay then.

So what are you then? Sociopath or Psychopath or ...............

Waddafocky
12-23-2011, 03:12 AM
Okay then.

Sociopath = Psychopath but from what I remember Oleg is just a twat

Artemis
12-23-2011, 06:19 AM

Sociopath = Psychopath but from what I remember Oleg is just a twat

Although there is a debate in the mental health community about the relative terms, the simple difference is that a Psychopath is a disorganised individual with poor impulse control, where as a Sociopath is highly organised. A Sociopath can clothe themselves more easily in a cloak of normal social functionality while not necessarily agreeing with it, a Psychopath tends to be more readily identifiable by the lack of social skills, and/or anti social behaviors.

OlegL
12-23-2011, 07:45 AM
You, people, are seriously a bunch of morons. Sociopath = psychopath because neither of them has a conscience. The question is, why did the weirdo Darth Rings suddenly start saying some stupid bullshit? That's what I don't get.

Thelen
12-23-2011, 07:51 AM
The only good thing is that this thread keeps getting bumped and more people get to see Thelens dox:

Except any moron can put Thelen into google and find me. LOL.

Artemis
12-23-2011, 10:24 AM
You, people, are seriously a bunch of morons. Sociopath = psychopath because neither of them has a conscience. The question is, why did the weirdo Darth Rings suddenly start saying some stupid bullshit? That's what I don't get.

I know you have (or at least had) access to DSM IV Oleg, so you should know that although both conditions have a lack of empathy or care for others, and no real conscience, that it is the organisation which differentiates the pathology of the two conditions (for those that believe there are two separate conditions).
I know that this is the barest synopsis of the debate, but it does cover the high-points, some of which you have conveniently overlooked.

By the way, the definition of a moron is someone who is single minded, which really describes your nearly year long tanty, that someone on an anonymous internet message board called you a bad name. In the meantime others (including myself) have called you other names or simply reaffirmed that bad name, yet it is only Darth Rings who you have singled out, and repeatedly go back and ask the same question over & over.

Darth even replied, giving you an answer to your question, though apparently not the answer you were looking for since you keep on asking the question, even months after the reply was given. Elegant evidence of moronic behavior wouldn't you say ?

Waddafocky
12-23-2011, 06:34 PM
The question is, why has the weirdo Oleg always been saying some stupid bullshit? That's what I don't get.

Corrected.

OlegL
12-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I am tired of discussing it. Call me whatever the fuck you wanna call me. All of you exist only in virtual reality anyway.

Intr4ns1t
12-23-2011, 09:48 PM
I am tired of discussing it. Call me whatever the fuck you wanna call me. All of you exist only in virtual reality anyway.

I'm sensing some rage issues there OlegL, I don't know if I want you to have my babies anymore... Let me think on it some, k?

Artemis
12-23-2011, 11:09 PM

No I'm very real Oleg, I am hiding in your computer right now :naughty:

cola
12-24-2011, 03:15 AM
No one owns OlegL as much as OlegL's own autism.

OlegL
12-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Darth even replied, giving you an answer to your question, though apparently not the answer you were looking for since you keep on asking the question, even months after the reply was given. Elegant evidence of moronic behavior wouldn't you say ?

It scares me that someone who I only met within the virtual reality would actually imply that I don't have a conscience.

Funkin'
12-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Oleg it's the holidays. Take a break from your online obsessions for a while.

OlegL
12-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Merry Christmas, Funkin!
(I am a bad Jew 'cause I didn't even light any candles when Hanukkah came).

chedye
12-27-2011, 01:15 PM
lol

anigav
12-27-2011, 01:52 PM
lol

Why, elucidate?

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 03:04 PM
lol

Why, elucidate?

He's got a pack of batteries still stuck up his bum. My guess is that when it doesn't ache, it tickles.

Funkin'
12-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Merry Christmas, Funkin!
(I am a bad Jew 'cause I didn't even light any candles when Hanukkah came).

Happy Holidays to you as well. Eventhough you're a bad Jew. Tsk...Tsk...

Quarterquack
12-27-2011, 05:21 PM
It scares me that someone who I only met within the virtual reality would actually imply that I don't have a conscience.

How are you so sure of that?

OlegL
12-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks, Funkin.
Darth Rings, I never saw you and never spoke to you in real life.

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Darth Rings, I never saw you and never spoke to you in real life.

Are you sure?

OlegL
12-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Yes, I am sure.

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Yes, I am sure.

I'm not convinced.

Burnsy
12-28-2011, 12:16 AM
I'm not convinced.

Nor me... (what we on about again?) :unsure:

Six66Mike
01-04-2012, 12:15 PM
So I wake up and I've got Aleksi sending me messages talking about this thread, which I completely forgot about. So I've caught up. I've got one burning question, backing waaaaaaaaaaay the fuck up to the start of December...

Btw how was Melissa's visit Mike?

Who the fuck is Melissa?

Anyway, I don't give a shit about the sociopath discussion, it seems... boring. So here's what I woke up to:

(11:01:51 PM) Aleksi: lol just skimmed through the FST thread about the thing
(11:01:57 PM) Aleksi: had a good laugh :D
(11:02:05 PM) Aleksi: thelen is such a fucking moron
(11:02:10 PM) Aleksi: and liar
(11:02:31 PM) Aleksi: just prior to letting him go i had paid some 25% of the whole contract sum too X)
(11:03:11 PM) Aleksi: it's funny how selling things you are not letting go of anything (his "IP" of which there is like 20 lines on the install script remaining)
(11:04:05 PM) Aleksi: there was 0% automation when i acquired CSB from him, i did all that based on his notes, and his "IP" is the the few copy pasted lines from his notes still remaining, i guess that is derivative work :D
(11:04:39 PM) Aleksi: not even any of the service plans happen to be his idea

See, when you claim I'm trolling, telling stories etc., they honestly are coming straight from this dude and your own posts on WP (how's that working for you now?), SWW & What.cd along with your original insanely stupid conversation in #bytesized. I haven't made any of it up, it's all been straight from you or Aleksi.

I noticed you were considering starting CSB up again. God help whatever idiot decides to actually have anything to do with you, here's to hoping they ask on forums and get feedback from the community.

Anyway, it'll probably be another month before I remember to come back. You don't have to go back to the old PM discussion, that's fine. We've heard all your lame shit and there's no point going over it again.

So I'll just repeat my first question - Who the fuck is Melissa?

Thelen
01-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Your sister. Who visited you at around the time I posted it. OP isn't the only one who can google :/

Well it is his word vs mine (though if I'm a liar you can't trust anything I say, including the #bytesized stuff, now can you?), but I'd be happy to release 2years worth of chat logs and all the plans *we* discussed in that time. Our dropbox had about 100 or so files of various plans ideas and so forth. I am a fucking moron though for not getting the contract drawn up by a lawyer, and not having proper payment schedules or guidelines for my non-performance or his non-payment, lesson learned there :D

solaris
01-06-2012, 03:01 AM
just curious what does WP & SWW stand for :)

Quarterquack
01-06-2012, 03:38 AM
WordPress and Star Wars Wockies, most probably. Nothing else fits the context.

Thelen
01-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Darth Rings is correct.

Six66Mike
01-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Your sister. Who visited you at around the time I posted it. OP isn't the only one who can google :/

lol well then I guess you google'd the wrong person because I've never had a sister :) pham guessed wrong too, so don't feel bad.

Thelen
01-08-2012, 08:39 AM
NVM, after reading some more pages of your journal, I can see you've had some tough times and lots of assholes harassing you for some reason (no idea why you don't get specific), so I just CBB any more. I don't know what I did to you to make it personal, but as you say, "If you want to get personal, you know who and where I am." One things apparent though, we both got fat since 2005 :/

Six66Mike
01-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Still wondering who Melissa is. Is she hot? If I had a hot sister I'd probably bone her.

Quarterquack
01-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Still wondering who Melissa is. Is she hot? If I had a hot sister I'd probably bone her.

Aha! American southie!

Any guesses as to where Thelen is from... oh wait. :happy:

Thelen
01-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Actually he's from Canada, but I guess it still applies :D

Funkin'
01-14-2012, 06:57 AM

It doesn't get much better than hot sister sex, so you are definitely missing out by not having one. Try cute twelve year old neighbor sex. It's the only thing that comes close to comparing.

mjmacky
01-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Important caveat, the sister must be younger. It completely changes the dynamic when she's older.

Thelen
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
What if she's older with kids?

mjmacky
01-16-2012, 07:02 AM

Then it's just boring and dull incest.

Funkin'
01-16-2012, 10:44 PM

Coming from a family with two sisters it's always best when they're younger than you. And preferably a virgin.

Thelen
01-17-2012, 03:49 AM
Well they'll only be a virgin once.. does that mean only the first time, or just better? :/

mjmacky
01-17-2012, 05:05 AM
Well they'll only be a virgin once.. does that mean only the first time, or just better? :/

You might be tempted to break her hymen the first time, but patience will reward you. Just put the tip in during the first few "dates", and in the meantime, don't be afraid to use the ass.

Fibre
02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
thelen's at it again: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/announcements.php?id=151

t3rr1ble
02-19-2012, 07:22 PM
I read this on scc,to bad Thelen has a fanboi to protect him there.
He is Canadian eh? If he was a Yank he might actually be somebody.