PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Major torrent site giveaways

o0oshadow
11-22-2011, 01:25 PM
hey guys its simple, i am an admin on a few very large private torrents and trying to recruit new members.
All i ask is for a few simple things.

1.Existing username on any major torrent tracker and link to your profile there "if not a member anywhere that is ok to. we can get you started."
2.speedtest.net result showing your capable bandwidth."go to http://www.speedtest.net and run a speed test. than post the link with your reply."
3.the reason you want an invite.
4.don't forget an email address where i can send you the details to.

the staff here is friendly helpful and extremely active.
also for those of you who use IRC you may join Our servers at irc.p2p-network.net (irc://irc.p2p-network.net:6667/invites) and join #invites
this opportunity won't last long and the access at these sites is next to none. the site is growing rapidly and we have dedicated tons of resources to making it fast and delivering LOADS of high quality content.

Silence
11-22-2011, 04:22 PM
How do we know that u won't take our site usernames and email ID's to hack that particular site's acct ?
You just joined the site so u need to provide US some proofs that u really are an admin.

Cabalo
11-22-2011, 04:28 PM
How do we know that u won't take our site usernames and email ID's to hack that particular site's acct ?
You just joined the site so u need to provide US some proofs that u really are an admin.
Listen to this man.

anon
11-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Yay, a giveaway for a site whose name we don't know. Posted by someone who shouldn't even have access to this section. :ermm:

Okay, with your other post we know the name now.

Silence
11-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Listen to this man.

What do u mean ?

danutzz2010
11-22-2011, 05:00 PM
He means that your warning is valid.

richasis
11-22-2011, 05:08 PM
He means that your warning is valid.
Yeah, that's how I read it. Good call, that.

threelions00
11-23-2011, 11:35 PM
This is unfair pick on shadow like this. I believe him to be truthful. People do not pretend to be someone there are not on the internet. If you disagree with me then please message me your name, address, phone number, bank account details and credit card number.

Thanks - Sultan of Brunei.

o0oshadow
06-30-2012, 09:07 PM
1.first off, thanks for your concern but if your dumb enough to fall for one of those "FAKE" e-mails that is on you.
2. i am a staff member. log in to the irc link i provided for proof. we have an invite system set up there as well, if your to lazy to do your own checking that is also on you.
and last but not least
3.here is a link to a screenshot of me logged in to the site as a staff member with the staff page listing my name as a staff member.
http://i.imgur.com/VaT20.jpg

now this thread was open simply for the purpose of recruitment. not scrutiny so please keep it such.

Disme
06-30-2012, 09:24 PM
You are just a mod not an admin ... !!!

And wtf is a major torrent-site? The ones you where download things and than get a letter from RIAA or MPAA to stop downloading/uploading copyrighted content.

This thread smells ... like BS!

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 10:15 PM
1.first off, thanks for your concern but if your dumb enough to fall for one of those "FAKE" e-mails that is on you.
2. i am a staff member. log in to the irc link i provided for proof. we have an invite system set up there as well, if your to lazy to do your own checking that is also on you.
and last but not least
3.here is a link to a screenshot of me logged in to the site as a staff member with the staff page listing my name as a staff member.
http://i.imgur.com/VaT20.jpg

now this thread was open simply for the purpose of recruitment. not scrutiny so please keep it such.

I'd like to present this post to all those naysayers that say that bt isn't inhabited by the the nicest ,most reasonable people.

o0oshadow
07-02-2012, 12:29 AM
to date our tracker has not received one complaint or post from a member stating they have received a letter, whats with all the hostility on this site? my goodness. as a long time torrent community member i am baffled at the rude and lude behavior of some!

IdolEyes787
07-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Lewd.
That means lascivious btw and we should be so lucky.

o0oshadow
07-02-2012, 06:02 AM
it saddens me to see the community acting this way. once a very close knit community has turned into a flaming community i see. now i know why i stayed away from the forums for so long! offer someone something valuable at no cost to them and get criticized and scrutinized "sigh".

Disme
07-02-2012, 08:00 AM
My previous post was intended to read in a humourous fashion. Might not have been so obvious, that's why I care to clear that up here first.

It is true people here at FST sometimes can be rude and not really inclined to trust every 'stranger' that comes along and start giving away goodies.
That's not always a bad thing, since you might not know the amount of shit people have been gving away for free here in the last couple of years.
This is a public board, known by a very large amount of people and inspite of the excellent mods that roam the board for spammer, scammers, and other people with bad intentions it's alsso up to the regular members to check wether people offering their 'goods' for free have really good intentions.

It might feel like we are just flaming but I can assure you that is not the case. If I were you I wouldn't give up on FST yet. If you succeed to select the right people for an invite at your tracker I can assure you you will find several quality torrenters here.

I can imagine you are not used to be talked to at the trackers where you staff and most people just suck up to you because you are staff, but here at FST you will not have to worry about that. People express their opinions freely, without hesitation, what might sometimes give people (like yourself) the wrong impression.

manker
07-02-2012, 10:17 AM
That's a great post, Disme.

People giving their real opinions without worrying about having their posts deleted or offending a member of staff are main reasons why I continue to post here.
I think anything else would be pretty boring.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2012, 11:58 AM
it saddens me to see the community acting this way. once a very close knit community has turned into a flaming community i see. now i know why i stayed away from the forums for so long! offer someone something valuable at no cost to them and get criticized and scrutinized "sigh".

Acting what way? I corrected your spelling so you hopefully won't make the same mistake again.I then made a yoke so it wouldn't go down so painfully.

If you don't ever wish to informed that you are wrong about anything and wish to live a life totally devoid of humour then maybe become bt staff.

No wait.:mellow:

o0oshadow
07-02-2012, 06:42 PM
My previous post was intended to read in a humourous fashion. Might not have been so obvious, that's why I care to clear that up here first.

It is true people here at FST sometimes can be rude and not really inclined to trust every 'stranger' that comes along and start giving away goodies.
That's not always a bad thing, since you might not know the amount of shit people have been gving away for free here in the last couple of years.
This is a public board, known by a very large amount of people and inspite of the excellent mods that roam the board for spammer, scammers, and other people with bad intentions it's alsso up to the regular members to check wether people offering their 'goods' for free have really good intentions.

It might feel like we are just flaming but I can assure you that is not the case. If I were you I wouldn't give up on FST yet. If you succeed to select the right people for an invite at your tracker I can assure you you will find several quality torrenters here.

I can imagine you are not used to be talked to at the trackers where you staff and most people just suck up to you because you are staff, but here at FST you will not have to worry about that. People express their opinions freely, without hesitation, what might sometimes give people (like yourself) the wrong impression.

"we are a very open minded tracker and encourage users to give their real opinion "RESPECTFULLY" we don't expect them to suck up and rarely does it happen"

manker
07-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Do you think you deserve respect because you're staff on a tracker?
True question above.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2012, 10:03 PM
o0oshadow tell him that everyone deserves respect and then follow that up by telling him to fuck off.

:)

manker
07-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm just going to go ahead and assume there are no black people in Canadia because if there were, you'd know that respec' is earned and not merely given out, bitch.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2012, 10:25 PM
You would be nowhere near so flip if you could see my grim stare right now.

o0oshadow
07-04-2012, 11:57 AM
o0oshadow tell him that everyone deserves respect and then follow that up by telling him to fuck off.

:)

my thoughts exactly . lol

I'm just going to go ahead and assume there are no black people in Canadia because if there were, you'd know that respec' is earned and not merely given out, bitch.

black people? you mean the workers we have in our field that live in the barn?
or mabee you mean the ones who hang out on the corner selling dope to the neighborhood kids?

manker
07-04-2012, 12:19 PM

black people? you mean the workers we have in our field that live in the barn?
or mabee you mean the ones who hang out on the corner selling dope to the neighborhood kids?No, I meant the ones that listen to hippidy hop and hold respect as a core value. Mel B from the Spice Girls, for example.

She happens to be incredibly hot so I'd rank her above a farmer who happens to have torrent invites with regard to the amount of respect I harbour.
I'd also put the drug dealers and the barn dwellers way over you in terms of respec'.

I'm trying hard to think of a demographic which torrent staff would supersede, but I'm having difficulty.
Any suggestions? I'm trying to be nice here.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2012, 01:04 PM

I have this on my lawn if that counts.

manker
07-04-2012, 01:14 PM
It's clear that you've never seen a real black person because if you had, you'd realise that the statue of Chris Eubank that you bought is anatomically incorrect as they all have gigantic cawks.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2012, 01:21 PM
No I pretty sure that not all statues have giant cawks.

manker
07-04-2012, 01:29 PM
I know you had a sheltered upbringing but that's a white statue so of course it has a tiny cawk.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2012, 01:34 PM
So if I'm not misunderstanding you then what you are trying to say is that Scenetime rulz!!!!!!

Nine out of ten intellect suspect soldiers agree.:)

manker
07-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Yup.
SceneTime > AceTorrrents :01:

o0oshadow
07-04-2012, 09:40 PM
somehow i wonder if i have atracted every troll in the community? none the less this is beginning to be quite funny, considering ...... well lets leave that to the imagination and see where you take it.

DrALI
07-06-2012, 10:25 AM
I would say non is forced to ask for an invite
and yes everyone should have their security measures

thanks

junglebook
07-07-2012, 06:58 PM
somehow i wonder if i have atracted every troll in the community? none the less this is beginning to be quite funny, considering ...... well lets leave that to the imagination and see where you take it.

Dont sweat it i never did. Although i did change my boxers yesterday for the first time in about 6 months.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 01:45 AM

Dont sweat it i never did. Although i did change my boxers yesterday for the first time in about 6 months.

I would be hoping you just go through a rotation of pets. I find animal insensitivity more tolerable than what you would be describing otherwise.

haveaclue
07-08-2012, 03:28 PM

im not a troll :D and im actually cuious what exactly is the major tracker sorry if i missed it in an earlier post i did try find it

o0oshadow
07-10-2012, 12:42 AM
several, it was left vague for a reason. depending on the fit for the user.

haveaclue
07-10-2012, 10:47 AM
cool well i guess im not fit for any in your eyes anyway

o0oshadow
07-10-2012, 08:12 PM

never said you were not fit. just not fit for the tracker you were asking for. overall stats on most of the trackers you sent me were a bit low. there are others i could invite you to but you were being very specific to what you wanted.

haveaclue
07-10-2012, 09:27 PM

never said you were not fit. just not fit for the tracker you were asking for. overall stats on most of the trackers you sent me were a bit low. there are others i could invite you to but you were being very specific to what you wanted.

ok fair enough i dont know what you mean by overall stats?i have a more than positive ratio and that im just gonna pm you again :P feel free to ignore me il get the hint:guiness:

DrALI
07-10-2012, 09:33 PM
i have an invite to ace torrents

thank you

sheriff 01
07-11-2012, 02:32 AM
I just received letters from RIAA, MPAA and my isp and now my fucking interwebz is being shut down :( I thought acetorrents would provide me with the goods but instead i got the goodies shoved right in my ass :frusty:

Artemis
07-11-2012, 05:31 AM

I find it fascinating that your early posts were arrogant and that you lied about your position on the tracker, something you still have not replied to by the way, yet find us rude and (here's a new word) lude?
Now just so that we can get things in perspective here I am a former staff member of a tracker, and I was involved with recruitment drives for that tracker, but I didn't manage to pull it off in such a prize winningly arrogant way. Did you take lessons, or did you become this self important all by yourself? :blink:

o0oshadow
07-14-2012, 06:37 PM
didn't feel it warranted a response. ask the site owner, hell backup my post :-p "official" and non official titles sometimes differ. none the less the adjustment will be made!

certainly not from ace than to date we have had no members report letters. if you are truly a member there post it in the forums, otherwise i have no choice but to not believe you. especially since there is no one with the username including "sheriff" on our site

Artemis
07-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Actually while we are at it, does anyone else here know of any other trackers that oOoshadow is an administrator on? I mean since he is an administator on a few private trackers to quote his own first post, I'd like to hear of others he administers as well, you know in his official/non-official title role I'd just like to clear up the cloud of bullshit confusion surrounding his actual role(s). :blink:

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 03:09 AM
i remember back in the sct good ole days i think i recall seeing ooshadow administer there.... :drunk:

res0r9lm
07-25-2012, 09:11 PM
What is good about acetorrents? Same crappy scene releases as other trackers.

o0oshadow
07-26-2012, 09:29 PM
friendly, respectfull, and helpful staff make all the difference.

IdolEyes787
07-26-2012, 11:16 PM
friendly, respectfull, and helpful staff make all the difference.

Seriously, the day I start the respecting the general membership of most of these places is the day I go far to long without oxygen to the brain.

torrentman123
08-01-2012, 10:26 AM
hmm let me get this straight here a tracker rep comes here offers invites and u all shit on him lol

this forum looks like all u people do is troll let alone you all talk about respect as u allow the breaking of all tracker rules and allow trading lol

what makes this place deserve respect because u all can talk shit why not man up and do it face to face. always big tough men over the net in real life u all wouldent dare to run ur mouths like this or you would get slapped

manker
08-01-2012, 11:13 AM
hmm let me get this straight here a tracker rep comes here offers invites and u all shit on him lol

this forum looks like all u people do is troll let alone you all talk about respect as u allow the breaking of all tracker rules and allow trading lol

what makes this place deserve respect because u all can talk shit why not man up and do it face to face. always big tough men over the net in real life u all wouldent dare to run ur mouths like this or you would get slappedI'm not sure whether you're aware but tracker admin are invariably 13 year old girls or 48 year old men who are trapped inside their own homes by their sheer bulk.

I reckon I could take about five or six tracker admins at the same time. Maybe more.
Even if they tried to slap me.

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I'd fight a couple If I wasn't trapped in my own home... :sadwalk:

sheriff 01
08-01-2012, 02:28 PM
@ manker -- your post had me in tears, thanks for the good laugh!!
@ torrentman -- i can assure you that if shit hit the fan in real life i would stand toe to toe with most anybody and bury them right where they stand-lol

IdolEyes787
08-01-2012, 08:15 PM

what makes this place deserve respect because u all can talk shit why not man up and do it face to face. always big tough men over the net in real life u all wouldent dare to run ur mouths like this or you would get slapped

I take it that you believe stuff like respect the office if not the person and would have had no problem dying for George Bush if you had to.

Also I have literally killed people that I actually like over less irritating comments than you just made so pray to whatever heathen images you worship that we do not in fact ever meet in real life.

torrentman123
08-01-2012, 10:39 PM
hell i will give u my address big boy come on down unlike most girls on here im not scared to throw down i do it all the time in the bar so if you feel tough jump i pray to god we do meet

and i dont worship any admin or tracker its the net i could care less but all u guys do is run ur mouths i mean stop running ur mouths when some dude trying to help ya

manker
08-01-2012, 10:59 PM
hell i will give u my address big boy come on down unlike most girls on here im not scared to throw down i do it all the time in the bar so if you feel tough jump i pray to god we do meet
I'm the middleman in any and all of Idol's physical duels that originate on the internet.
As you can imagine, I'm kept quite busy as he seems to instigate quite a few each week - so keep this brief if you will.

PM me your address and I'll set up a neutral middle ground for you to both meet. Unfortunately it will not be in a 'bar' as he once hurled a beer bottle clean through an adversary's throat in a fit of temper before the match up even began.
Most likely it will be in a deserted warehouse.

Unless you're suddenly scared because this shit just got real.

haveaclue
08-01-2012, 11:11 PM
hahah ill buy a ticket how much manker? scratch that stream it live:lol:

manker
08-01-2012, 11:18 PM
I stream Idol's glory-battles on Sopcast Channel 4355.

And It's free because the last time I tried to charge, Idol ripped out the guy's right anterior cruciate ligament in 3.7 seconds and I had to issue refunds.
It's just not worth the hassle.

haveaclue
08-01-2012, 11:34 PM
:lol::lol:im there i bet he'll chicken out though no offence torrentman:whistling

and i dont worship any admin or tracker its the net i could care less but all u guys do is run ur mouths i mean stop running ur mouths when some dude trying to help ya

im not too sure about o0oshadow myself though he has had plenty oppertunity to help some people here and he still hasnt!

torrentman123
08-02-2012, 08:30 PM
chicken out lol im here he can pm me for the address and yes it got very fucking real im not even joking u all act so tuff put ur fucking money with ur big mouths are

IdolEyes787
08-02-2012, 08:37 PM
I stream Idol's glory-battles on Sopcast Channel 4355.

And It's free because the last time I tried to charge, Idol ripped out the guy's right anterior cruciate ligament in 3.7 seconds and I had to issue refunds.
It's just not worth the hassle.

My signature move use to be that I would rip off a person's arm and beat them to death with it until I found out that they went into shock almost immediately and so didn't suffer properly. Sort of took all the joy out of it.
Now I usually simply gut them and strangle them with their own intestines.

chicken out lol im here he can pm me for the address and yes it got very fucking real im not even joking u all act so tuff put ur fucking money with ur big mouths are

I would respond except I found out the bar fights you spoke of were taken place in Gay bars and I would prefer my death not be because all the blood you spilt on me caused me to contract AIDS.

Btw just out of curiosity, anyone not told you that you are a wank?

torrentman123
08-02-2012, 08:53 PM
i think i just proved my whole point u just run ur mouth as u have nothing better to do thats why you shit on a guy trying to help the site and members

IdolEyes787
08-02-2012, 08:58 PM
i think i just proved my whole point u just run ur mouth as u have nothing better to do thats why you shit on a guy trying to help the site and members

You have the same effect on me as eating very cold ice-cream ie you make my head hurt.

As for "shitting on a guy trying to help the site and members" ,please show me where I have ever actually done that and I will be happy to agree with you.

Btw before you try responding with one of your pea brained posts try asking around who in recent memory has actually tried to "help" the most people here.
Gee gosh it's me.

I guess rule or something equally silly.

megabyteme
08-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Shit just got real. :O

Well, like 14 hours ago. But it's real. Very, very real...

manker
08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
chicken out lol im here he can pm me for the address and yes it got very fucking real im not even joking u all act so tuff put ur fucking money with ur big mouths areIf you weren't a chicken, you'd have already PM'd your details. I'm holding Idol's credentials already so it's obvious who is the big scardey cat here.
I take it you don't like your shit this real.

You're one of those internets tough guys who never fights people from the internets in real life yet you have the nerve to call yourself a man.
People like you make me sick.

anon
08-03-2012, 04:54 PM
http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Amulet_of_life_saving

Take one, Shit Got Real. You'll need it in the battle against Idol. He's the final boss of the Internet.

sheriff 01
08-03-2012, 05:17 PM
torrentman is nothing but a gay twink looking for a flaming old queen so he can give said queen a rim job for a baggie of meth. This guy is about as tough and strong as a concentration camp victim yet he exudes arrogance beyond his worthiness. torrentman, i just met a guy like you last week and we just laid him to rest this morning. Maybe your next!!:yup:

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 05:17 PM
chicken out lol im here he can pm me for the address and yes it got very fucking real im not even joking u all act so tuff put ur fucking money with ur big mouths areIf you weren't a chicken, you'd have already PM'd your details. I'm holding Idol's credentials already so it's obvious who is the big scardey cat here.
I take it you don't like your shit this real.

You're one of those internets tough guys who never fights people from the internets in real life yet you have the nerve to call yourself a man.
People like you make me sick.

It's OK I'd probably feel bad about hitting a woman anyway.

Artemis
08-03-2012, 08:43 PM
http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Amulet_of_life_saving

Take one, Shit Got Real. You'll need it in the battle against Idol. He's the final boss of the Internet.

I read the wiki on the amulet, it didn't say anything about healing in the case of brain death, so this may not work on him? :idunno:

anon
08-03-2012, 09:14 PM
I read the wiki on the amulet, it didn't say anything about healing in the case of brain death, so this may not work on him? :idunno:

Petrification and being crushed by your backpack's weight are covered. Attribute drain is not. :D

torrentman123
08-03-2012, 10:04 PM
wow you idiots are so funny if the pussy wanted a fight i told him to pm me

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 10:13 PM
wow you idiots are so funny if the pussy wanted a fight i told him to pm me

I don't take orders from wanks.
Also unless you are living in Ontario within walking distance of my house or else are retarded enough(possible) to actually pay to travel here let us admit that you are entirely full of shit.

I would be willing to exchange photos with you though so that you could see how little chance you would have in a non-illusionary fight and I in turn could have a good laugh over yours.

torrentman123
08-05-2012, 11:26 AM
i live in the usa but i will squash you like a little bug what u dont like it when someone shits on you but its ok when u shiting on some newbie i am no small guy so trust me u got ur work cut out for you and im not full of shit you want to come here and i will splat you like a bug

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 11:46 AM
i live in the usa but i will squash you like a little bug what u dont like it when someone shits on you but its ok when u shiting on some newbie i am no small guy so trust me u got ur work cut out for you and im not full of shit you want to come here and i will splat you like a bug

Now I worried as clearly you have never been to school and probably have had to earn money for drugs by pandering on the mean streets. :mellow:

manker
08-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Now I worried as clearly you have never been to school and probably have had to money for drugs by pandering on the mean streets. :mellow::glag:

This guy talks about shit a lot. He probably fights like a chimpanzee.
You need to take this guy out early, before the shit barrage starts.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Apes are nothing to make light of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF9Kh6-jTHw

manker
08-05-2012, 12:35 PM
1:21, noice :happy:
Elizabeth Shue is even better. I'm liking your new found propensity to post vids that are relevant to my interests.

In related news; it's a good thing that spandex isn't porous because that torrentlink123 chap seems quite intent upon ruining your glorificus battle outfit before you can take out one of his kidneys with your famed claw strangle-punch.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 12:50 PM
It's Elisabeth Shue and she's naked in that movie, not that I noticed.

manker
08-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Well, you are a big gay.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Well, you are a big gay.

I'm six foot one so I don't know if that can rightly be called big ,even if it's six foot one of rock-hard fury.

sheriff 01
08-05-2012, 09:30 PM
i like the foot long rock hard fury!! :P

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Of this I have no doubt.

manker
08-05-2012, 10:14 PM
I was just about to put up a poll in the lounge; 'is sheriff 01 a big gay'
Don't think I'll bother, now.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 10:16 PM
You could still do when asking if people think he's a top or a bottom.

Bottom obviously.

manker
08-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Third carriage of a man-train, I heard.

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Tracking someone down for internets comments is a true sign of mentalmess.

Ohai, Dave.

o0oshadow
08-07-2012, 05:54 AM
im not too sure about o0oshadow myself though he has had plenty oppertunity to help some people here and he still hasnt![/QUOTE]

just because i require you to have more than a 0.2 ratio and don't help you get invited to a major tracker when you can't show you have at least general knowledge of how torrents work you don't know about me?> fact is that shows how little you know about torrenting. you don't invite people who can't maintain a good ratio and can prove they can do so for a prolonged period of time. a positive ratio on one tracker wich you have belonged for 3 weeks and a negative ratio on 3 others witch you were a member for over a year tells me you would fail on a more major tracker than you already belong to.
Yes i am picky about who i give invites to. but i give everyone a fair shake. if you don't meet the requirements than instead of bugging me 30 times and messaging me over and over put that effort into getting your ratio up and than try to message me once! see what happens.

Hazardous
08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
im not too sure about o0oshadow myself though he has had plenty oppertunity to help some people here and he still hasnt!

just because i require you to have more than a 0.2 ratio and don't help you get invited to a major tracker when you can't show you have at least general knowledge of how torrents work you don't know about me?> fact is that shows how little you know about torrenting. you don't invite people who can't maintain a good ratio and can prove they can do so for a prolonged period of time. a positive ratio on one tracker wich you have belonged for 3 weeks and a negative ratio on 3 others witch you were a member for over a year tells me you would fail on a more major tracker than you already belong to.
Yes i am picky about who i give invites to. but i give everyone a fair shake. if you don't meet the requirements than instead of bugging me 30 times and messaging me over and over put that effort into getting your ratio up and than try to message me once! see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM about my old account on Ace

Lemme know