PDA

View Full Version : Commonwealth Tv Shows

oldpom
11-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi,

As an ex member of Diwana myself, I was crushed when it closed. I can recommend tvchaosuk.com for anyone looking for Commonwealth tv Australian, NZ and Canadian tv.

Altough it is mainly a UK Tracker, it is building a strong following for the above and is always looking for members who can contribute.

Why not take a look and see if you like it.

antipod
11-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi,

As an ex member of Diwana myself, I was crushed when it closed.

Why don't you sign up again?

anon
11-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Yup. Apparently the site's resurfaced with a different URL. It was posted on that other Diwana thread.

Bleh. Just noticed you've also posted there.

oldpom
11-28-2011, 01:24 AM
Hi,

As an ex member of Diwana myself, I was crushed when it closed.

Why don't you sign up again?

I have done but still use tvchaosuk.com for all my UK Shows

antipod
11-28-2011, 01:34 AM
I use thebox and uknova for all my UK TV, sometimes tvchaos for the older uk tv shows.

temisturk
11-28-2011, 02:02 AM
As antipod says, thebox.bz is a site for UK TV (I'll add that it's a great site).

It has a sister site (which I've not actually checked out but which I assume based on its pedigree is probably at least decent) called theempire.bz which covers the rest of the British Commonwealth.

oldpom
11-28-2011, 01:51 PM
I prefer tvchaosuk.com as it combines both, UK and Commonwealth, plus they are a very friendly site.

antipod
11-28-2011, 02:29 PM
I prefer thebox.bz and uknova.com for UK shows, and Diwana and theempire.bz for Australian and New Zealand shows. As a last resort, I'll go to tvchaos, but not very often.