11-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Guys,

I would like a TD invite if possible.

Thank you!

BR,
Dan

mjmacky
11-23-2011, 03:16 PM
OP had a thread and therefore may have an interest in account trading, as was established before. However, being that Torrentday is an absolute garbage shite site, I don't see any issues in giving him an invite. If I bothered to remember any of temporary names/passwords I created there, I'd give one to him personally.

anon
11-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Every time this site is mentioned in FST, there's a certain person teleports to those threads and gives us a rant on how great it is. Usually he then proceeds to question my BT habits, and mjmacky's pharmacological preferences.

danutzz2010
11-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Well, let's hope that the respective person also has an invite, besides the rant he will give us on how great this site is. I am sure that mjmacky's pharmacological preferences are quite normal and your BT habits can't be too bad. I will help you guys come clean even if this guy will come and make you feel uneasy :dry:

Burnsy
11-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Every time this site is mentioned in FST, there's a certain person teleports to those threads and gives us a rant on how great it is. Usually he then proceeds to question my BT habits, and mjmacky's pharmacological preferences.

Is merwais still around?? :lol:

IdolEyes787
11-23-2011, 06:40 PM

Is merwais still around?? :lol:

You know I was trying but I couldn't remember that name.I think some sort of defense mechanism blocked it out.
Thanks for nothing btw.

mjmacky
11-24-2011, 01:37 AM
mjmacky's pharmacological preferences.

Or lack thereof, because he thinks there are pills out there that I should be taking after being prescribed them through a doctor's visit. I don't know why I am resisting his excellent and probably qualified medical advice.

danutzz2010
11-24-2011, 02:34 PM
probably for the same reason you need the pills in the first place

anon
11-24-2011, 03:48 PM
He hasn't shown up yet? No? :ermm:

danutzz2010
11-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Not yet, i will blame the black friday shopping fever for this delay.

ElitUser
11-24-2011, 09:04 PM
However, being that Torrentday is an absolute garbage shite site
garbage shite site ? I don't think so. All scene release you can download from there and no report of file corruption and missing, good number of seeder which is also help for good download speed for home ISP. I don't know which way you say torrentday is an absolute garbage shite site. Would you please express you view.

Burnsy
11-24-2011, 09:25 PM
However, being that Torrentday is an absolute garbage shite site
garbage shite site ? I don't think so. All scene release you can download from there and no report of file corruption and missing, good number of seeder which is also help for good download speed for home ISP. I don't know which way you say torrentday is an absolute garbage shite site. Would you please express you view.

To me that was a clear expression of 'his view'... And for what it's worth, i totally agree with mjmacky, the site is terrible...

danutzz2010
11-25-2011, 07:58 AM
@ElitUser: Do you has invite?:blink:

zootman
11-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Torrentday has open signups from december 1st to January 1st.

And why all the TD bashing guys? I really don't get it...

anon
11-29-2011, 11:35 AM
And why all the TD bashing guys? I really don't get it...

They're earned it, by manipulating stats so that they seem to have a lot more users than they really do. A forum search for the tracker's name should give you a thread where all their trickery is discussed. And mjmacky has a story to tell, too. That's why the aforementioned figure comes to bash him and me whenever this place is mentioned.

danutzz2010
11-29-2011, 03:49 PM
I saw that TD will be open as for Thursday. Thank you !